Aurora, CO
12/09/2018
Always the best!
John and his team are always honest and helpful. They had my Jeep back to me over night and I was on my way.

Jacob B.
Colorado
Mercedes-Benz C320
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Jacob said the customer service is very good and they treat everyone really nicely.

SK
STEPHEN K.
Saab 900
12/05/2018
All I can say is WOW!
These guys did wonders in diagnosing a serious “missing” issue in my 1997 Saab 900S. Got the parts and did a super job; no more missing or power steering groaning and an oil change. Even gave me other diagnostic information And advised me to leave it alone.

These guys are the antithesis or the general, public opinion of auto repair shops. Thorough, honest and fairly priced. Been dealing with John over the years and there’s no other place for my Saab. May sneak another car over there from time to time.🤫

CJ
CURTIS J.
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/24/2018
Outstanding Service
The staff was professional and homest.

JEREMY T.
Land Rover Discovery
11/20/2018
Friendly and honest
My sons truck is leaking oil badly and while there are a couple options that’ll reduce the leaking, John was up front and told me he thought it’d be a waste of my money and ultimately I wouldn’t be happy. Unfortunately it needs a complete overhaul and because of the low value of the truck itself, that just doesn’t make sense. Thanks to John I didn’t spend hundreds of dollars on repairs that would have only resulted in being a band aid. Thank you John, Pat and the crew for always taking great care of us.

JJ
JOHN J.
11/19/2018
Best Auto Shop in the Country !!!
Highly recommend this shop for any of your autocare needs!

Quality and care this great is very hard to find! Trust these guys!

Doug C.
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Doug said the service is fantastic and the staff is honest and attentive.

Mercedes-Benz ML350
11/16/2018
Convenient
The work done was well done in a courteous way. These folks really go an extra mile to care for their customers.

Jonathan B.
Volkswagen GTI
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Jonathan's wife. She said the staff are trusted technicians, and she is a repeat customer.

Nissan Titan
11/08/2018
Exceptional customer service!
Called to schedule an oil change yesterday. Pat got my truck in today if I could drop it off. It was done in less than two hours. John was so courteous and professional. He wished me a Happy Thanksgiving if he didn’t see me before then. Such a family environment from the staff working on my truck to guys at the desk. I will continue to refer friends and colleges this exceptional shop.

TL
Todd L.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Todd said the customer service is superb. He said that the staff is really honest and really great with repairing foreign vehicles.

DONNA R.
11/03/2018
The only place I will take my car for maintenance!
I know that John and his crew would never take advantage by recommending repairs that are not necessary. They do a complete and thorough job and are extremely pleasant to work with.

JUNE C.
10/29/2018
Excellent HONEST Mechanics
These guys are wonderful! Very knowledgeable. They helped me with my 1997 Accord (with 200K plus miles, that I still own) and my new 2017 CRV. They don't "over sell" services. Love 'em!

PM
PAT M.
Kia Sportage
10/26/2018
Good work again!
You can count on John and his team to deliver.

Margret R.
Colorado
Subaru Legacy
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Margret said the staff were very pleasant and helpful.

Castle Rock, CO
Mercedes-Benz ML350
10/25/2018
Car service
Always take care of all of my needs. Would highly recommend. Thanks

CJ
Craig J.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Craig said the staff at this business did what they said they would do, and the costs were competitive.

SEAN M.
Castle Rock, CO
Nissan Pathfinder
10/23/2018
We have absolute trust that you have our best interests in mind when working on our cars.
We always appreciate your expertise and diligence in working to do what is right for the customer.

KATHERINE S.
Mazda CX-9
10/20/2018
Great service - fair and accurate!
The guys at the front desk are super knowledgeable and can give pretty good estimates as to what needs to be done. I really like their thoroughness and the quality of the work! Great customer service all the time!

BJARNE B.
10/20/2018
John and his team are amazing
John and Pat went above and beyond and n fixing our 21 year old Audi A6 wagon. I would recommend them to anyone!