DAVE M.
Nissan 350Z
02/14/2019
Great business .
Everything went as expected. Smooth and a reasonable price.

NM
Nancy M.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Nancy said she the staff is professional, thorough and informative.

DONNA R.
Englewood, CO
02/11/2019
Always quick, courteous service.
My key fob was not working and John put in a new battery while I waited. Can't get better service than that!

02/08/2019
BMW Service
Took my BMW 5 to get regular service. The team carefully offered to do the necessary work and nothing more. Provided a feel of confidence of the level of service or work for my car.
Highly recommended for everyone wanting to maintain your cars. Very courteous and helpful team.

MJ
MIKE J.
02/05/2019
Another great job - I had an appointment and was able to get in right away, greeted well when I walked in, mechanical work was excellent and timely, and the price was reasonable.

AC
Andrew C.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said the service was really fast, the price was cheap, and he would definitely recommend the business to anyone with an imported vehicle.

RICHARD H.

PETER D.
Denver, CO
01/26/2019
Best Service and People
I am new to Colorado and was recommended to John and friends. I am so happy I have a new place to go for whatever something as easy to an oil change or replacing bent rods in my car. Great people and honest work. Thanks guys! - you are awesome

01/26/2019
Oil Leak
I had my car in and repaired in one day. really great service and always a good price.

KK
KEVIN K.
01/25/2019
Great service as I have come to expect
Annoying coolant leak that could not be identified without pressure test equipment. Crew at HR Imports identified the problem, and fixed it right on time without over-selling. We added a few small maintenance items to the job as recommended. Always had great service and this time no exception.

DE
Diane E.
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Diane said that the place always takes really good care of her, they are always available for her and the staff is kind. They are courteous, the service is outstanding and they save her money every time.

AT
Alex T.
Mercedes-Benz Metris Cargo Van
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Alex said everything was perfect with the business except for the price.

BN
BRIAN N.
01/20/2019
Great Service, Great People, Great Value!
I always enjoy taking my car to Pat & John and all the crew at Highlands Ranch Imports! I was introduced to the shop through my aunt, whom has been taking her car there for years, and I have never, ever had a bad experience with any person or service at this shop! Only one time did I have an issue where something went wrong while under warranty and they covered it without question. I always appreciate their efforts and their candor regarding prices as well as what my car needs immediately as well as what I can put off for a while as well! This shop and their people ROCK!

EA
EDWARD A.
Toyota Avalon
01/16/2019
A Good Place to Maintain My Car that is not a Toyota Office
I have been having trouble walking, so my wife has taken the car in for service the last two times it was required. Her reports of the treatment she got was that the people were outstanding. They got the car in very quickly and completed the work equally quickly and efficiently. She was back home within a couple of hours and she too was happy with the service. I quit taking my car to the Toyota dealer for service because of a disagreement I had with the manager, but the service has been so good at the Highlands Ranch Imports shop, I will never go back to Toyota.

MIKE L.
01/15/2019
Trust, Trust, TRUST!
John and his team are second to none! You can trust them and know that they will tell you the truth about your vehicle! They are by far the best place to take your car is south Denver!

James A.
Saab 9-3
01/09/2019 Category: Service
James said the people there are knowledgeable, they did excellent job on his vehicle, and they're very friendly

TL
Thomas L.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Thomas said the staff was good to him.

12/31/2018
Consistently Great Service
I’ve been taking my BMW SUV’s to HRI for many years. Great service, reasonable fees, always reliable.

RICHARD H.
12/30/2018
The Best in the West
Wonderful folk. Wonderful Service

BW
BARRY W.
12/21/2018
Oil Leak
Wouldn't trust anyone else with any of my cars. Never try to get you to repair things no needed and always let us know where we can save money on repairs while doing other repairs. Great guys!