Hill 'N Dale Sales & Service

Amy B.
06/06/2018
The Best place around!!
Hill "N Dale is a great family owned business. I have never experienced such great service anywhere else that I've had my car serviced. They are friendly, experienced, detailed and fair in their prices. They do an excellent job!!!

CV
Csrla V.
05/16/2018
Best!!!
The most honest and decent place in an industry of less-than... Eric is always willing to help, no matter how busy. My family will never go elsewhere as long as he’s open/operating!

Bob B.
09/09/2017
KEEPS US SAFE
Hill "N Dale is always thorough and fair. I would not bring my car any place else.

Anne M.
Subaru Legacy (Natl)
09/01/2017
hill & dale sales and service
Excellent service. Everything is explained in detail.

KF
Kaia F.
Newtown, CT
Jeep Compass
08/23/2017
QUALITY LOCAL (and locally owned) SHOP!
fast service, friendly owners, fair prices. convenient location, happy long-time customers. THIS is what all of our local businesses used to be, and still could be, if we choose to know them. Hill N Dale has been consistently excellent over the past 30 years. I am so grateful.

NS
Neil S.
08/15/2017
Mounted tires on new wheels
excellent job, as usual. Only place to go for automotive repair needs.

Juan F.
Jeep Liberty
08/10/2017
Very nice and honest folks.
Eric and the team are the best!

Jonathan B.
08/05/2017
Always use hill n dale
Trustworthy and competitive pricing.

Bob B.
08/03/2017
excellent service as usual
We have been bringing our Hondas to Hill'Dale for years after switching from another garage and the Honda service dealers. Eric and his gang keep our 2002 Odyssey chugging along safely, as well as our 2001 Accord and our latest addition, the 2013 Odyssey. Prices are fair, explanations clear, and safety checks thorough.

Tim B.

Ruth L.
Fairfield, CT
07/28/2017
Service!
Best service. Eric is wonderful. Won't take my cars anywhere else.

Jerry G.
Chevrolet Blazer
07/26/2017
New AC
Always friendly great service

Tim B.
Naugatuck, CT
07/22/2017
My husband has been using their service for years. They are great and very reliable and won't tell you something needs to be fixed if it is fine. They always do a great job on our vehicles. Highly recommend.

Jerry M.
GMC Acadia
07/16/2017
Great service, got there early needed to be with grand daughter was last minute they worked with me and got me out in enough time to see her dance-- thank you very much!

James T.
07/15/2017
Honest, great service!
Had been given an idea what I was dealing with and they were spot on. Fixed in 1 day, kept updated if any changes. Highly recommend!!

BT
Bob T.
Acura TL
07/14/2017
Personable, knowledge,quality service
I wouldn't trust my car without anyone else

Maryann C.
Mercury Grand Marquis
07/07/2017
Honesty, integrity of the staff and reasonable prices
I continue to bring all my family cars to Eric and his staff. They know what they are doing and go out of their way to help out any customer. Very hard to find honest mechanics today and I continue to recommend them to all my friends

BW
Brad W.
Chevrolet Cruze
06/10/2017
CHEVY CRUZE - Coil Pack
Thank you so much for taking the car in with no appointment. As always, as great job!!

PG
Patty G.
06/03/2017
It doesn't get better than this!
I have ALWAYS been satisfied with the service & maintenance on my van. I had to drive my son to RI & the day before my large service engine light came on. I called & spoke to Eric, but they were booked through the next week. Eric said to stop by with the van. He checked everything, oil, fluid, tire pressure & found one tire to be much lower than the other three. Eric checked for a hole in the tire, but the tire was fine. It turned out that the valve was defective & was quickly losing pressure. Eric replaced the valve, put air in all the tires & reset my service light. He did all of those things, on his own time, when he was overwhelmed with work. He didn't want to take the chance of me driving an unsafe car to RI & back. Our safety was important to him. If Eric didn't fix the valve, it's very likely that I would have had a blow out on a very busy major highway.
Also, their prices are reasonable & if they find a problem they call first to discuss the options. The necessity of the repair, possible temporary fixes, to allow for more time before having to do a major repair, etc. Service is fast & professional. An estimated time is given & they call as soon as your car is finished. Eric, Scott & the other workers are pleasant, patient (if you have questions or don't understand something) & very friendly. I live in Trumbull, CT., where there are many car service stations, however I take my van to Hill 'Dale in Monroe, CT. for their great service.
Vehicle: Nissan Quest Service Date: 05/04/2017

Marie D.
Shelton, CT
06/03/2017
Professional service
Courteous staff and experienced service on each visit.