Latest Review about 1 year ago

Barb L.
Ankeny, IA
05/08/2017
knowledgeable and friendly
I took my car in today because it started making a terrible noise. The took it right in to their shop and found it was something that was loose in the exhaust. They fixed it in ten minutes and didn't even charge me. This was my first time to their shop and I will definitely be back.

TC
Tyler C.
05/31/2016
Bad people
They are going broke making changes so u as the customer have to spend more things don't get fixed when they do fix them they don't tell u till it's time to pay the holts are Adderall heads they pop pills and run around the shop Doug Holt. Don't do any work at ther shops trust me better ppl and better places to spend ur money

MARTY M.

DAVID D.
Bondurant, IA
01/31/2014
timely service
you always do a great job on our cars and are honest, that is why we keep coming back.

CINDY C.

PP
PATRICK P.
Maxwell, IA
01/27/2014
The service remains the same------
The service remains the same--top notch and timely service--great personable customer service .

STACEY C.
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/27/2014
Rescent oil change
As is always the case, I received great customer service. You folks are always helpful and friendly. I also needed to have the vehicle checked for a possible oil leak. The service rep talked to me about it and took me in to look at what was just a slight leak around the uprigtht filter cartridge that was taken care of during the oil change. He also reseated a new headlamp bulb I rescently replaced, that wasn't giving the illumination it should have been, without question. Thanks Hilltop.

KN
KEN N.
01/21/2014
Trust Worthy Friendly Service
I have been doing business with Hilltop for many years. While they might not always be the cheapest they always perform top rate service and only do the work that needs to be done. For example my mother was at another service station. They told her she needed a complete brake job. We took her car to Hilltop and they said she had 15 to 20 thousand miles of life left, and since she only drove about 6 thousand miles a year she had plenty of use left. Thanks Hilltop

KENT,CINDY B.
Chrysler Sebring
01/15/2014
Check battery
Loren and the staff did an inspection and did not charge me. Appreciate their great service.

PP
PATRICK P.
Maxwell, IA
01/14/2014
It's close, empoyees work is great!
The job was quality work as always. That's why I always come to Hilltop Tire Serivice. Products they use are top notch and we get good advice about the job too!

IH
IDA H.
01/14/2014
Have had a very good experience & fast service. I trust the products & feel confident I am being treated fairly as a single person.

GJ
GARY J.
01/09/2014
FAST FRIENDLY SERVICE
EACH TIME THAT I HAVE BEEN THERE FOR SERVICE THEY HAVE BEEN ABLE TO GET ME RIGHT IN AND OUT, THANKS

BEN B.
Mazda B3000
01/09/2014
Dependable, Trustworthy, Reasonable
I trust the owners to do good work and not try to sell work that doesn't need to be done.
Did a good job, as usual in a reasonable amout of time. Caught some service needs.

KK
KARON K.
01/07/2014
reliable, trustworthy
I came to Hilltop tire service for the first time because of your sign mentioning the word Honesty. I got 4 new tires. Your staff was friendly and efficient (even letting me use a car so I could attend a birthday party during my wait). The waiting room was very nice too. Thank you.

CY
CHUCK Y.
Ford Expedition
01/07/2014
Window Repair
Had the window repaired because it would not roll down.
Issue was resolved by re-gluing the window to the device that raises and lowers the window.
BUT...This morning I attempted to use the window and it did not work. I dropped the vehicle off to be fixed again.
One of the employees tried telling me they were not a "window repair" company and didn't have the correct glue to do the job. They should have said that BEFORE they charged me $100 to fix it.
I was offended.
BUT...The guy behind the counter told me they would get the glass company to come and repair the window correctly.
Time will tell.

CATHY M.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/05/2014
honesty and dependability and helpfulness. They give me a sense of calm in a hectic world.
I needed more than they can provide and I trust their recommendation for additional services elsewhere.

CURTIS C.
Ford Windstar
01/03/2014
Honesty: The repair, the price; easy to get
Great honest service at a great price!!

SD
STEVEN D.
Pleasant Hill, IA
Nissan Frontier
12/30/2013
Always willing to work you in!
Always willing to work you in! Honest, fair, and the only tire place to go!

STEVE M.
Ford Econoline
12/29/2013
Fast, friendly wheel/tire service.
As always, the job was done correctly and in a timely fashion. Thanks to Hilltop Tire!

ED
EVA D.
Altoona, IA
12/29/2013
Front desk always friendly & helpful. Service technicians friendly, honest and willing to go the extra mile.