Alda B.
Pontiac Grand Prix
05/19/2020
Respect, honesty, expertise, great hospitality and definitely fair pricing for all the work performed. Danny and his staff are very knowledgeable and communicated all aspects of the job.
I highly recommend Hitch N Haul Towing/Repair. I am very satisfied with the job they did on my Pontiac. Danny and his staff give that "home-town welcome and atmosphere" and explained all aspects of the perspective job to me. Their pricing goes unmatched - they were very, very fair. I highly recommend Hitch N Haul to anyone who wants a honest, thorough and expert job done. I am so very proud of Danny and his business- he's always been a hard worker, just a great guy to work with. Thanks Danny and crew for doing a fantastic job on my Pontiac..

OC
Orlando C.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/11/2020
Very professional! Excellent work.
I have been doing business here for the past few years. I recommend it to anyone who likes the job done right!

Carrie M.
03/30/2020
DO NOT RECOMMEND
DO NOT TRUST THIS BUSINESS. We purchased a car from this business on 2/13/20 and two of my family members specifically asked the two guys working on this day if the car had a clear title. Both stated that it did. If we would have known the car had a salvage title, then we would not have purchased the car. We didn't find out it had a salvage title until we went to license it on 3/23/20.

SA
Sonja A.
03/11/2020
Done right, great price
Dan and his crew got my car fix quickly and it was affordable. I will keep going back.

AW
Andrea W.
Bridger, MT
02/05/2020
DO NOT RECOMMEND
Do not use these people. Totalled my car Sunday. Went to pick up my stuff out of it on Monday and everything of value was missing. Didn't do anything about it bc I couldn't prove that the officer stayed until the wrecker got there. But I called the officer and he informed me that he stayed until the wrecker showed up. Not only did I pay $150 plus sign my title over to get my stuff out of my car but they robbed me of everything. Including the only thing I had left of my son's father

Renea S.
Shell, WY
11/20/2019
Thanks so much for your fast friendly service to me .
Thanks so much.

RL
Randy L.
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Randy said the staff are excellent, professional and take care of business. If there is something they cannot do or think they cannot do, they will say so during the service process. He also stated that the business is his number 1 place to go to with his vehicle needs.

Janet B.
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Janet said that everyone there treats her very personably. They take care of her concerns. They are great and helpful.

Tom S.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Tom said that the place had outstanding service and went above and beyond what they said they'd do.
Dan H. from Hitch N Haul Towing & Repair responded on 02/04/2019

It was a pleasure seeing to your automotive needs. Please stop in again!

RL
Randy L.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Randy said the staff provided fast and efficient service. They addressed any issues and were good to work with.
Dan H. from Hitch N Haul Towing & Repair responded on 02/04/2019

We're always happy to work with you! Let us know if we can be of assistance in the future!