Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Great Falls, MT
Dodge Durango
10/09/2018
Awesome place to do business with.
I broke down in Billings and was stranded. Fuel pump went out. I called them 3 time's and was received with reassurance. I had a uhaul trailer and was on a timeframe. They gave me an estimate for the work. I didn't get the vehicle to them until 1:30 and by 5. I was called and they reported it as being fixed and ready to go.By 5:30 I was on my way home. Unbelievable Service. Thanks Guys for your efforts. Lifetime warranty on the the part I purchased and very reasonable labor.

AR
ARBONNIE R.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/03/2018
Awesome!
The guys are great, genuinely seem to listen to what I have to say. First time my vehicle has rode and drove nice in 6 years. Love my new tires and shocks!

CE
Clarence E.
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Clarence said the service was excellent.

EP
Eric P.
Seattle, WA
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Eric said that the place did everything they could to get him back on the road and he appreciated his level of service.

Jeff D.
Monroeville, IN
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said the service was good.

EP
ERIC P.
Seattle, WA
09/26/2018
Great!
I came in without calling as I was midway through a cross-country move when my truck started running into issued. The team did everything they could to make sure I was safe to continue my journey while getting me out in a timely manner. Very friendly staff from office to the floor and walked me through the recommendations and why they made those recommendations. If you need auto work in Billings - go to Willard's.

MELODY M.

Glendive, MT
Chevrolet Pickup
09/22/2018
Good Job!
Truck runs great. Found the problem and fixed it. Other places could not find the problem.

GP
Greg P.
Cadillac Eldorado
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Greg said that he recommends this business all the time for service.

Jack B.
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Jack said the business fixed him up and got him going. He said he really appreciates them talking to him and about the thoroughness in what they are doing.

Shane H.
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Shane said Jack at the business definitely takes his time, and explains everything to him. He is well taken care of over there.

MARY P.
08/31/2018
They work for you!!
They fixed what needed fixing as quickly as they could and tried to keep the price to a minimum.

JOE h.
Honda Accord
08/27/2018
Brake work repair.
As with other and all service repairs, I have nothing but praise for Willards garage staff and owners.

AC
Anne C.
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Anne said that she would recommend this business for service.

Josh P.
Jeep Compass
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Josh said the staff provided excellent service. They diagnosed the problem he was having and they finished it in a really good time frame. It was a little pricey.

TOM B.
Chevrolet Forward Control
08/20/2018
Understanding, detailed and knowledgeable
Jack, the service manager, was very understanding of my problem with my 1986 pace arrow motorhome. He listened very carefully and was very detailed in writing down the problem I was having. When I return on Monday morning, I was greeted by Willard, who concurred with Jack who had pre diagnosed the problem. He asked me if he could have it for a few days as they were very busy and that he would call me in a couple of days to let me know what they found. As promised, Willard called me a couple days later and gave me what they had found to be the problem and what it would cost to fix it. The pre-diagnosed problem was part of the problem. In addition, I did need a tuneup. Willard told me he would have it ready for me by Friday and as promised, he called Friday afternoon to say it was ready. When picking up my motorhome, I found that they had put plastic down wherever they were walking, working and on the driver seat. The vehicle was as clean As when I had taken it in. I will be returning to Willard’s garage for any future work, on my motorhome.

Bruce M.
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Bruce said he got estimates and this place had the best price.

Dennis M.
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Dennis said he got him in when no one else would. He kept him updated and was very responsive. He is customer oriented and great to work with.

JOE h.
08/17/2018
Service!
Honesty; Integrity; combined with great customer service before, during and after each service call.

Jon R.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Jon said the service is always good.