TAYLOR M.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/15/2021
Service and professionalism
They worked me in after it was found that I needed a new muffler on 1997 suburban - got the job done, and they were already swamped when I came in. Also gave me consultation on a wiring issue for the blower fan I am replacing.

JOE H.
04/13/2021
Satisfied customer
Excellent service every time.

BRI B.
Ford Edge
03/27/2021
Professional and affordable. Excellent service!
I was recently in a car accident and I experienced excellent service from Craig and Dan. They gave me a comprehensive repair estimate and even worked my with insurance. I decided to buy another vehicle and they did a full used-vehicle examination and report, including notes about when to watch for issues at certain mileage. This made me feel comfortable buying the vehicle. They were timely, friendly, and reasonably priced. I’d recommend them to anyone!

CP
Clayton P.
Ram Pickup
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Clayton said economical, quick and honest.

EM
ED M.
Jeep Wagoneer
03/26/2021
1972 Jeep Wagoneer
So I wanted to Upgrade the Brakes system on my Old 1972 Jeep. I had Brake Drums in the front. I wanted Disk Brakes for stopping better and stopping straight. So they did the upgrade and new Drums on back. Then they fix my Back window so it works again. They also change the fluids in the Difs. Fix my Luggage rack and fog lights. They did a great job and finish on Budget.

MARTY H.
Laurel, MT
03/21/2021
Excellent service and atmosphere
Great service and done in timely manner. Great people

RICK S.
Ram Pickup
03/19/2021
In a word, Professionalism.
Willard's are the people I trust most when it comes to car repair. They are professional, honest and trustworthy. Case in point, I was told by the dealership that my turbocharger was going to fail. Subsequent investigation by Willards showed that to be a total fabrication. As a result, I saved $4500.00 in needless repairs. If you're looking for an honest and ethical shop, this is it. They have my business.

RENEE G.
Red Lodge, MT
03/19/2021
Taking care of you
Willards garage does the job right with the quality and care you expect from a professional outfit.

Chevrolet
03/13/2021
Treated my truck like it was their own.
There was a lot to do after the truck sat for 12 years. They did it all just like they said they could. Back on the road with a big smile.

HUMMER H2
03/11/2021
Great work
Done a great job as always. Marty is great

HS
HAROLD S.
03/09/2021
Happy return customer.
Very professional and accommodating.

JOHN D.
GMC Sonoma
03/04/2021
Always do good work.
They have always done a great job for, me from stopping oil leak, fixing the drive shaft and replacing motor mounts done in a timely manner at a reasonable price.

TH
Tevin H.
03/03/2021 Category: Service
Tevin said the service was good.

JAMES G.
Buick Riviera
03/01/2021
On time
They got us in right away and work was done on time. Price was as quoted. Worked we the mechanic for 20 years.

MT
MIKE T.
Absarokee, MT
02/26/2021
Best people ever
I got my truck upgraded so I could get into it they put in a wheelchair hopper and a chair lift in after a 1yr 7mo the truck sat I had no way to get into the truck willards came and got my Tahoe with in less than a week I had my truck bach and finely driving again there was other work the did on the tahoe that had to be done but the upgrade is what I needed to drive again they are the best thank you bless you