Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Lafayette, LA
Ford RV Cutaway
02/14/2019
Very accommodating
I was travelling through Montana in wintertime in an RV. We had an issue that I didn’t want to leave unattended. I was also on a two month adventure with my kids and concerned about potential repair costs and also trip delay, particularly as we had lost some days already.
The team at Willard’s were very accommodating fitting us in right away and getting out the same day. And although one doesn’t like any type of repair costs on a trip, I felt the charge was fair. I also really appreciated their depth of knowledge and that they really resolved the problem. Lastly, they were good with my kids, giving them space in the lobby to do their homework.
Thanks guys.

Mershan H.
Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Mershan said the staff was able to complete the service in the same day. They were nice , and honest.

CORY M.
Calgary, AB
Chevrolet Pickup
02/06/2019
Help on the road
Was just passing through. The boys at Willard’s moved some stuff around and had me fixed up and back on the road in no time !!

Thanks again

JOE h.
Chevrolet Avalanche
02/01/2019
Personal Service
It is a pleasure to do business with this crew of people. We will continue to use them for all of our car repair needs.

MICHAEL C.
Ford Expedition EL
01/30/2019
Fast, Friendly, & Reliable Service
Service was fantastic. They were able to help me same day and get us back up and running. The communication and openness was top-notch and they made sure we understood what was being done and how much it was.

CG
CHUCK G.
Powell, WY
01/25/2019
Jeep Wrangler lift
I took my 1989 Jeep Wrangler there for a lift kit with a rims and tire package. Willard garage went above and beyond my expectations and I recommend them for any of your automotive needs thank you and very satisfied with the whole process.

BA
BARRY A.
Jeep CJ5
01/25/2019
Jeep driveline issue resolved.
Willard, and his crew did a great job very pleased thank you

BT
BEN T.
01/15/2019
Great service and communication as always!!

TF
TERRY F.
01/15/2019
Repair feedback
I took my Jeep in with a hard starting issue and after 2 weeks and almost $500 I left with the exact same issue I went in with. I know they were working hard on it but to have to pay that kind of money and not have any improvement is very frustrating.

JUDY R.
Jeep Compass
01/13/2019
I trust them
I don't know how to fix my own car. Being single I have to have my car in good working order to get to and from work. I know that Willard's will always get me in quickly, and I know that when I pick it up the work will be done. I don't have to question or worry about it. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

STEVEN S.
Roy, UT
Subaru Outback (Natl)
Right part
Working out of town and needed new Catalytic Converters for California and They hoked me up in a timely manner.

DUSTIN R.
Ram
Customer service
Made it very easy on us as a business did not have to do anything jack did it all.Thanks guys

Chevrolet Pickup
Done right, first time.
Never need to return for the job to be finished.

BC
Barbra C.
Nissan Rogue
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Barbra said she's always enjoyed taking her vehicle into the business. The staff is very good. She wasn't expecting to have to replace the battery. She's happy with them and has recommended them to people that she works with. She totally trusts them, and Jack always takes care of things. They've always been very courteous, and have gotten her in on time. She couldn't ask for better service.

AK
Amanda K.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Amanda said they are very helpful and very nice. She also said they did good job and thoroughly did what they needed to do

Jamie H.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Jamie said they helped her in getting her battery and they were nice

Sara B.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Sara said the staff is friendly and knowledgeable

DALE P.
01/04/2019
Customer Care
The people at Willards take time to listen, understand the problem, explain the solution in an atmosphere of humor, not just with me but when I hear them on the phone with a customer or with other customers in the shop. They are serious about giving the best, comprehensive advice for the problem based on their long term experince with many different cars and models.

12/27/2018
********

RICHARD C.
12/23/2018
Personal, prompt and precise.
First time used, thanks to a 'New to the Neighborhood' coupon. I was impressed with the personal connection to the customer, through the phone and followup emails/reminders. Service provided was exactly as promised and as scheduled. I will return when more work is needed.