Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

DAWN S.
Dodge Durango
12/17/2018
"I LOVE Willard's Garage"
I only use Willard's Garage for every need I have concerning my Durango. They will repair any issue and do little repairs and checks at no extra chatge. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. I always feel special and well taken care of there. Gotta say my Favorite is Jack. And now Pineapple is running in a close second. Wonderful group of really decent mechanics. Awesome feeling to know you can trust them. Every time.

RICHARD S.
Nissan Sentra
12/17/2018
professionalism
I appreciate the fact that they went above and beyond to find out what the root cause was for my tranny problem...

LO
LIZ O.
Laurel, MT
GMC Yukon
12/16/2018
Awesome... as always!
Best garage ever. They always go “ the extra mile” to fix the problem!

KEVIN M.
12/13/2018
Came thru
Changed a headlight for me. Not an easy take on my vehicle at all, easily hour job. They picked me up at my work and gave me a ride back to the shop to pick it up. Great conversation as well at the front desk.

PS
PETE S.
Lincoln Navigator
12/12/2018
Amazing service
Willard, jack and the rest of the crew are very knowledgeable and honest! I have used there service for 10 plus years and could not ask for a better company.

12/05/2018
Outstanding service

SO
Steven O.
Chevrolet Lumina
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Steven said that the business did a good job and he appreciates them.

CR
CHET R.
Ford Expedition
12/01/2018
Willard & Jack!!!
Simple... I know I can trust their judgement and workmanship whether I’m dropping off a fleet vehicle or my personal ride. Hard working, friendly, and diligent!

ME
MICHAEL E.
Buick Lucerne
11/29/2018
VERY CONSIDERATE!
They were really friendly and understanding of a tough situation. Recommend 10 of 10!

KERRY S.
11/29/2018
The people and the skill make the difference!
Jack, Willard, Chris these are just a few of the staff that makes Willard;s garage a great place to take your vehicles. They pick me up, drop me off. They understand my financial concerns when repairing my vehicle, they educate me about what is urgent and what can wait. They problem solve and develop a relationship with their clients. They have earned trust and that's hard to find.

CJ
CONNIE J.
Honda Accord
11/20/2018
They are trust worthy and excellent service
I have always had a positive experience with Willards and have fixed any car problems I have had. They care about their customers and vehicles. Thank you Willards your the best!!!

11/12/2018
Willards Garage is great
Twice now 2 car dealers have missed the correct cause of the problem and Willard has diagnosed and repaired in good order

EE
EARL E.
Ram Pickup
11/02/2018
Wonderful service
After another local shop jerked me around for over a month, I called Willard's. Willard's verified the problem, ordered parts and had my truck repaired in less than a week. And (unlike the other guy) Willard's was great at communicating where they were at in the repair process. Skip the headache of the competitor and just go to Willard's for great service and timely repairs.

DAVE S.

Lavina, MT
Ram 2500
10/31/2018
Honest prices, good work
I work in the oilfields in North Dakota and have been around my fair share of unscrupulous mechanics....

Not Willards.....great prices and honest work. Only shop I will use anymore.

John G.
West Yellowstone, MT
10/30/2018 Category: Service
John said he was a long way from home and the vehicle broke done late in the afternoon. This business told him if he could get it there, they would take a look and see what they could do. He got it there and they fixed his vehicle and got him back on the road later that night.

GS
Gene S.
Lame Deer, MT
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Gene said the staff treated him well.

Karen B.
Mercedes-Benz 240D
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Karen said they did a very good job.

DA
Dale A.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Dale said the staff served him right, and came up with the right diagnosis.

Great Falls, MT
Dodge Durango
10/09/2018
Awesome place to do business with.
I broke down in Billings and was stranded. Fuel pump went out. I called them 3 time's and was received with reassurance. I had a uhaul trailer and was on a timeframe. They gave me an estimate for the work. I didn't get the vehicle to them until 1:30 and by 5. I was called and they reported it as being fixed and ready to go.By 5:30 I was on my way home. Unbelievable Service. Thanks Guys for your efforts. Lifetime warranty on the the part I purchased and very reasonable labor.