WW
William W.
Mercedes-Benz E320
11/15/2019
The People
During my last visit, Rick and Jacob provided service for my Mercedes diesel. Jacob told me had no fluid leaks or problems of any kind and my vehicle would last me forever. Given my age, he is probably right!

have always had top notch service at HM and would not think of trusting my Baby to any other garage.

Marc H.
Bow, NH
11/14/2019
Great job
Thank you for not finding anything major wrong with my 13 year old 328I for state inspection. We all live in fear with older cars that bringing them in for inspection will discover faults that expensive to replace. I think Ricks humor removes much of the anxiety.

SG
Soma G.
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Soma said the staff was good. He then said he wanted to thank them.

PS
Patrica S.
Volvo V70
11/12/2019
slow leak
I called HMM on Saterday , a tire slow leak, left message. My call was returned Monday morning. HMM squeezed me in fixed it and another I did not know I had. Pleased with the staff, pleased with the competence,and particularly pleased with the cost.

GS
Gabe S.
Winchester, NH
Toyota Cressida
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Gabe said he was in a pretty dire situation when his vehicle was dropped off there. They were able to help him out.

LG
Liz G.
Bedford, NH
Hyundai Veloster
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Liz said she liked the service. However, the staff did not correct the issue she needed.

PK
Peter K.
Subaru WRX
11/10/2019
outstanding service
Always friendly and top notch service.

Justin B.
11/08/2019
Great Shop
I called to schedule for a pre purchase inspection. They got me in the next day, I was surprised with the detail that was given after the inspection. I received a link of what needed to be done to the car and what did not need to be replaced but was recommend in the future. They even put in pictures of the inspection of what needed to be replaced. I highly recommend this place to others. I will definitely be back for more service in the future.

SL
Steve L.
11/01/2019
f150 repair
got the brakes and the shifter fixed.

Wellesley, MA
11/01/2019
Quick Tire Install
Excellent service and price. 10/10 would recommend.

Joel Michael R.
Honda Civic Si
10/31/2019
transparency
I really like the email/pdf data collection and sharing. I've never had this before at a shop. well done.

John S.
Amherst, NH
10/25/2019
Best care
HM has worked on my vehicle twice. Each time they were focused on me as a customer and what my vehicle needed. They were efficient, clear and very professional. I will be back.

10/23/2019
Repeat customer
This visit was for inspection only. They got it scheduled on short notice. no issues.
In June transmission failed on same car (~105,000 miles). HM was able to locate a "donor" tranny at a reasonable price and the car is going strong ever since! They always keep you informed, show pictures of damaged/worn out parts, and send nice email summaries of what was done afterwards.

SL

New Boston, NH
Porsche 911
10/17/2019
Attention to detail
Great to have a repair shop staffed with knowledgeable technicians who really know what they are doing. Rick is a terrific resource and assists with locating those hard to find parts especially for older, classic vehicles!

TD
Tal D.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Tal said this business was very thorough and got the work done on time.

Steve S.
10/15/2019
Excellent service as usual!
As usual i am a last minute Larry, Rick to my truck In without question after my unannounced visit, and had my inspection done in no time. Thank you for the excellent service once again!

Bruce S.
Greenville, NH
Mercedes-Benz C280
10/15/2019
Quality work
We have the greatest respect for everyone at HM Autoworks. They do quality work, very professional, at a reasonable cost.

BJ
Brook J.
Volkswagen Passat
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Brook said the staff are helpful, friendly, and quality of service is great.

BJ
Brook J.
Volkswagen Passat
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Brook said the staff are helpful, friendly, and quality of service is great.