Darrell H.
09/15/2018
good Job
Excellent work in diagnosing the problem

AC
Adam C.
Honda Civic Cpe
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Adam said the service was really great and he appreciated it. The employees helped him out and instead of having to order a part, they fixed it there onsite.

Steve S.
Amherst, NH
Audi S4
09/13/2018
What could be better?
Fast diagnosis - rapid implementation - effective solution - what could be better - GO RICK!

Dennis S.
Nashua, NH
Porsche Boxster
09/12/2018
HM Motor Works is the best
HM Motor Works has very knowledgable staff and the customer always comes first.
I always feel confident when they service my Porsche.
I would recommend HM Motor Works to anyone that loves there vehicle

EH
Elliot H.
Nashua, NH
Volkswagen Beetle
09/10/2018
1971 Beetle
HM Motors did a marvelous job sorting our new 1971 beetle. We had just purchased it and they performed an ignition and carburetor tune-up as well as repairing some steering issues with a set of ball joints. Our little beetle runs as well as it did new thanks to their technician Richard who has decades of experience working on classic Volkswagens.
It's nice to know we have a resource as customer orientated as HM Motors.

Ralph S.
09/09/2018
High auto intelligence, always finds least cost and correct fixes.
Service is always correct and saves me money

KN
Kiley N.
09/08/2018
Great job!
These guys set the bar high and always deliver. Great work!

OZ
Olaf Z.
Auburn, NH
BMW M6
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Olaf said the business is very professional and does good work. The customer service was polite, and the staff are a great group of people.

TP
Thomas P.
Goffstown, NH
Porsche 911
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Thomas said the employees did an exceptional job. They looked at his vehicle and explained the positives and negatives. They gave information on any issues and how to proceed.

CR
Catherine R.
Amherst, NH
09/03/2018
Going above and beyond
I asked to have the work done on my car completed in a couple hours from the delivery time. They were very accommodating. This is my second car that I have had serviced here and are very happy with the results and the price.

Sean C.
09/03/2018
Audi service
We have choices for auto car but we may not have knowledgeable, qualified, and reputable all in one. HM is just that. If something can wait, they will tell you. If it has to be done, they will inform you of the consequences if it’s not. I want that kind of information from a mechanic. I highly recommend HM.

PP
Patricia P.
BMW Z3
08/31/2018
First time visit
Today was my first visit to the shop. I was welcomed and early for my appointment they got me in and out and did a very through inspection of my car. I was very happy sending others already when my friends were did you take your car I told them about this garage

SA
Steve A.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/31/2018
Excellent work for the right price

ZJ
Zach J.
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Zach said, this business is good at what they do.

BC
Brian C.
New Hampshire
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Brian said he appreciates the quality of work that was done and how he was treated.

RA
Richard A.
Grantham, NH
Porsche Boxster
08/29/2018
Honest and Technically solid
I have had my Porsche in several times and had the engine removed twice. Both times I have been very impressed with the quality of service and the honesty of the staff. It can take some time to do the job right, but it's always worth the wait. I think these guys are very good mechanics and honest people that genuinely do the right thing. If you want a fancy showroom and slick service advisors, this isn't the place. If you want good solid mechanics and honest people, HM Motorworks is for you!

Tyler S.
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Tyler said Helen and the lead mechanic are awesome.

CT
Carol T.
New Hampshire
Ford Edge
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Carol said the staff was very personable and she enjoyed working with them.

Michael S.
Brookline, NH
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Michael said that he loves this business. The staff are a great group of guys.

Peterborough, NH
Volvo V70
08/22/2018
Repairs are done quickly, correctly, as promised AND at a very fair cost. It is reassuring that they are always consistent!
This shop goes WAY above and beyond to make sure everything is done to the customer's satisfaction.
I recommend HM Motor Works to ALL of my family and friends, and they are very happy to have found them too!
HM is just as happy to work on our fine classic Porsche as my old clunker (beloved) Volvo wagon, and treat ALL jobs as the most important one in the shop.