Diane D.
01/11/2019
great
The customer service is very good and the car mechanics know what they are doing.

Caryn B.
Audi Q5
01/09/2019
Phenomenal Service
You guys rock!

Mike D.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
01/08/2019
Last minute brake job needed.
Just as I was about to get a state inspection, my brake pad indicator light came on. I had already scheduled my inspection and HM fit me in last minute to fix my brakes. Thank you to Rick and the rest of the crew at HM.

PS

George S.
Milford, NH
Hyundai TUCSON
01/05/2019 Category: Service
George said that both the owner and the entire staff are very accommodating.

Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
01/02/2019
People, excellent work and price
Wheels needed balancing- excellent job and they also found anti freeze leaking. It was just
a fitting, but if they did not catch it, I'm sure I would have had no a/c when it was turned on
next Summer.

Christopher C.
12/23/2018
Another great job
My most recent visit to HM Motor Works was for a high mileage vehicle that I just want to keep running and safe. The crew at HM were familiar with the model and were able to meet the needs. Another great experience at HM Motor Works.

Robert C.
Lake Worth, FL
Audi S5
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the employees provided good work. They provided well done service. They provided transportation to and from service.

ER

Bill B.
Manchester, NH
Lexus IS 250
IS 250
Transmission runs great after programing

Mathew M.
HM goes the extra mile
HM fixed my sway bar and mounted/balanced my winter tires the last time I was there. While they were working on my car, they let me take a loaner (and some tools!) to go take the battery out of another car I had so I could store it for the winter. The finished the work on my car in a timely manner and even vacuumed the carpets for me! I highly recommend HM

ET
Elizabeth T.
Hudson, NH
12/15/2018
Best place yet! :)
These guys are great! Very patient with my very finicky Audi. Been there over a dozen times, but they are still happy to see me. Very polite crew, fair pricing, love you guys.

WJ
Warren J.
Atkinson, NH
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Warren said he was in a bind and this business helped him out. The employees were kind, made it convenient, communicated well and did a great job. They were strangers at first, and then they became people he could trust. He was impressed with this facility being a professional operation. He could tell Haleem really cared about his business.

FB
Frank B.
Amherst, NH
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
12/07/2018
Speedy service and reasonable pricing
Technician George diagnosed a battery problem on my Mercedes Benz; removed and replaced the main battery, and had me on my way in forty five minutes----at a fair and reasonable cost.

MINI Cooper Hardtop
12/05/2018
Very professional
All work was done well. I wish I could have had the work done sooner. Waiting 5 days for completion was too much.

TJ
Tedd J.
Bedford, NH
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Esther. She said the service was done at a very good price. The work was excellent.

Justin G.
12/02/2018
Exceptional People + Exceptional Service!
I have been a very happy customer of HM Motor works for several years. Haleem and his staff have always demonstrated the highest quality of professionalism and expertise. I can definitely assert that they will go the extra 50 miles to make sure that your automobile (regardless of what it is) will be taken care of to the best extent possible. Believe me, there is a very good reason that their garage always has a few very high end cars but they are not snooty about taking care of old jalopies like mine! In fact, they take care of my car just as carefully as the Rolls Royce or Aston-Martin that may be in the garage at the same time.
HM Motor Works has my highest trust and I would not hesitate a bit to give them my highest recommendation.

MA
Mohamed A.
Mercedes-Benz C350
11/30/2018
Best autoshop in town
I have been taking my for almost a year to Haleem and Rick, easy appointment, service done well and on time, friendly and customer service is excellent.

Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
11/29/2018
Five stars
Great place to bring your vehicle. Excellent people, work, and price. Glad I found HM

LJ
Laurene J.
MINI Cooper Coupe
11/27/2018
Very Pleased
Perfect experience ! I will keep HM Motor works for all my service needs in the future.