DV
Londonderry, NH
Cadillac Escalade ESV
09/13/2019
Personnel service
The only place I trust with my vehicles

09/11/2019
10/10 for synergy auto
I can’t recommend synergy auto enough. They are able to answer any questions I have about my car in a way that I understand it. They always manage to get me in when I need to be seen. The guys are incredibly professional and reliable. The waiting room is comfortable and the prices are affordable. I had my car serviced directly at Audi previously, but after a major safety concern- I will not bring my car back there. The only mechanics I trust with my Audi is synergy!

Auburn, NH
Chevrolet Corvette
08/30/2019
Skilled techs
Had my Corvette in for an emissions related problem (bad evap solenoid). Diagnosed the problem and corrected in a very timely manner (even though GM changed out the harness). Great techs!

David M.
Chevrolet Camaro
08/28/2019
Trustworthy
Very kind and will be coming back!
Joseph and Jason from Synergy Auto Lab responded on 08/28/2019

Thanks for the kind words, look forward to doing future bussiness with you!!!

NM
Norman M.
Hooksett, NH
08/23/2019
Synergy
Skilled, informative & reasonable.
Joseph and Jason from Synergy Auto Lab responded on 08/28/2019

Thank you for the positive review, glad we could get everything taken care of on the Rav4 in one stop even with the trailer hitch!!!

Kevin S.
Bedford, NH
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said that everything at the place came out perfect.

Kevin,

Thanks you for your bussiness and the positive review!

VD
Valerie D.
08/10/2019
Saved me from a break down
Scheduled some maintenance and a state inspection at Synergy. They discovered some worn drive belts and showed them to me. They had the replacement parts delivered while I waited. If they hadn't been thorough, then I could have been left broken down on the side of the road. Thank you again for saving me from a bad day.

Valerie,

I'm glad we were able to get everything taken care that visit and saved you from a potential future headache.

Clinton C.
Salem, NH
Subaru Impreza Sedan
08/10/2019
Low miles car
Brought my newly acquired low miles car to Synergy for some routine maintenance. I wouldn't trust another shop for service. I've been a customer for years and will be one for many more. Thanks for your hard work guys

Clinton,

Thanks for trusting Synergy to properly service your vehicles.

VD
Valerie D.
Honda Civic Sdn
08/04/2019
Repeated Great Service
Once again the guys at Synergy did the right thing. They completed the job and payed attention to the details before they sent me down the road. Still have not had a car problem that they could not fix. Thanks guys!

BR
Brandon R.
Raymond, NH
07/31/2019
Efficient
They have always been good at listening and diagnosing the problem. They work with you to come up with a plan and estimate to repair. If anything unforeseen or additional is uncovered they will always call to discuss.

Anthony S.
Salem, NH
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
07/29/2019
Amazing experience.
Synergy Auto labs has serviced my family’s cars for over 7 years, nothing but professionalism and consistency. The team at synergy always has an educated answer to your questions. Will continue to do business here.

Auburn, NH
Chevrolet Corvette
07/23/2019
Corvette Service
Cleanest and most organized shop I’ve ever had my cars serviced. Their equipment is new and of latest technology. I like knowing they can handle any kind of job. Owners are extremely knowledgeable and honest. The best alternative to the dealerships or any other shop I’ve been too.

PA
Paula A.
Weare, NH
Honda Fit
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Paula said the business took care of her vehicle needs.

KC
Keith C.
Concord, NH
Subaru WRX
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Keith said the business provided the service he needed.

Mike M.
07/19/2019
To Notch Service!
Have brought my car to them twice this year and very happy with the professionalism and cleanliness from Synergy. No pressure, no upselling. Very informative and great communication. Will continue to bring my car to them when needed. I don’t let many people near my car but these guys have earned my trust!

David S.
Hartland, VT
07/19/2019 Category: Service
David said the employees are always great with him, honest and give him a fair deal.

Jim F.
07/14/2019
Jason, Joe and Eric went above and beyond to get my car in fast, diagnose the problem quickly and accurately, and complete the repair much faster than they expected. They provide professional, friendly service and practical advice. Highly recommend.

PP
Pamela P.
Chevrolet Cobalt
07/01/2019
Experts in their field
These folks helped me twice. Hard to find trustworthy auto guys. This company & their employees are the definition of trustworthy and honesty.

KC
Kevin C.
Nashua, NH
Mitsubishi Lancer
06/29/2019
Great service and prices. Helpful and friendly staff.
I've been taking my car here for a couple years now. The staff is always friendly and helpful. Synergy is comfortable working on family cars as well as performance cars and the work they do is always great.

Joanna F.
Nottingham, NH
06/29/2019 Category: Service
Joanna said she trusts the staff and they give her true information.