FA

Joyce D.
Hooksett, NH
02/15/2019
Look no further
Trustworthy, efficient, great service, respectful, and all those good things. My BMW and I are very happy.

Doug L.
Londonderry, NH
Porsche Cayenne
02/12/2019
Simply the best...
...auto service I've ever done business with (I'm 60). Haleem and his staff operate with integrity, they know cars, and they work with their customers on a personal level. You only need to sit in their waiting area for an hour or two to witness the parade of satisfied car owners. It's not even a choice anymore...

MF
Mary F.
Westford, MA
02/09/2019
Workers
By far the best place to get your car done by... Starting with the owner Haleem who always fits me in and Rick who always takes care of what the car needs and fixes it correctly. You won’t be disappointed.

CR
Craig R.
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
02/08/2019
Great as usual
I went in to my inspection telling them I probably needed breaks. As it turned out I did not. The point is it’s always nice to go to a reputable company run by an honest businessman. I’ve been to places that would have just put the new breaks on anyway just to make a profit.
Thanks Haleem!

Mike C.
Amherst, NH
Mercedes-Benz C63
02/08/2019
People I trust with my cars
The people here are the difference. When you find mechanics you trust, you keep going back. Haleem and Rick and crew are knowledgeable, capable, and trustworthy, and I tell everyone I can about them.

BA
Brandon A.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Neil. He said Brandon was very pleased with the business and their work.

Jerry D.
02/03/2019
Auto repair
You performed the needed repairs for a fair price and offered additional advice on proper car maintenance
Thanks

WJ
Wendy J.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
02/01/2019
Friendly staff great prices.
I am so blessed to have found this place for my car maintenance. It is super affordable, thorough, and the staff is great.

KN
Kiley N.
02/01/2019
Four new tires, great service!
Excellent service in a timely fashion. They were quick to get me in their schedule and my new tires are fantastic.

Dan B.
Bedford, NH
Always Happy
H&M does a fine job. They are an exceptional alternative to the dealership. I have been using them for several years, and happy to recommend them!

Amherst, NH
01/30/2019
Friendly outgoing and they get the job done.
HM is a refreshing change from my German car dealer who had a habit of leaving my pockets empty.

Bill B.
01/30/2019
No significant change on the vibration. I look forward to new tires. Bill
I remain a loyal customer

Bruce S.
Mercedes-Benz C280
01/26/2019
Just great!
Very happy with the work done on our car. Very knowledgeable mechanics. Correctly diagnosed what was wrong and the car is running great.

PK
Patrick K.
01/21/2019
Fixing
This company actually listens, cares, and works with you. A hard find these days.

Bill B.
Lexus IS 250
New wheel

GE
Gary E.
Bedford, NH
On time appointment.
The shop is accessible by clients when needed to view repair issues. All the mechanics are courteous and knowledgeable.
My family has multiple cars that I take to HM and trust HM for fair pricing.

CG
Chris G.
Hollis, NH
Mercedes-Benz ML320
Professional
You can always count on HM Motor Works!

Diane D.
01/11/2019
great
The customer service is very good and the car mechanics know what they are doing.

LT
Lisa T.
Londonderry, NH
01/11/2019
Exceptional customer service
I was blown away by the level of customer service I have received each time I have had my car serviced, Haleem and his team of extremely talented men are thorough,upfront and genuinely care about their customers, they are timely and very reasonably priced , this place is a rare find in my opinion, i recommend them in the highest regard :) thank you for exceeding my expectations!