Latest Review almost 7 years ago

NK
NEAL K.
10/13/2011
Maintenance
Jim and his crew did another A+ job on my truck maintenance. This is the only shop I take my car and truck to. NK

NK
NEAL K.
10/08/2011
Beamer Brakes
I thought Hodges Auto did a great job on my Z3 brakes. They have a top notch staff, and are very friendly. Thanks!

CT
CURT T.
09/06/2011
Great Automotive Shop
Simply one of the best independent repair ships I’ve ever had the pleasure to do business with. Friendly, down to earth and knowledgeable. Highly recomended!

MAUREEN W.
08/25/2011
Don wasco
You were ready for my appointment when I arrived. Service was prompt. Everything very professional

JIM B.
08/06/2011
automotive repair
A little pricey, but fast, reliable service !!