Julie A.
Pismo Beach, CA
MINI Cooper Countryman
03/20/2019
I’m impressed with Rick’s
Staff is always very professional, friendly. Work is thorough and timely. Will be using them again and again as my go to mechanics. Thank you!

GB
George B.
Orcutt, CA
03/19/2019
First time visit
Very pleased with the service.got done a lot sooner then I expected and the price was resonable... truck also runs a lot smoother.

Juan C.
03/15/2019
Excellent Customer Service
My wife and I talked about supporting local businesses. We agreed to try Orcutt and Old Orcutt goods and services. We are very happy with the service we received at Ricks Car Care.

DA
Daniel A.
Guadalupe, CA
GMC Sonoma
03/08/2019
Always great, honest service!
I bring both of my cars to Rick’s because of the honest service given. Terry is fantastic, and really puts effort into explaining what needs to be done, and why. I never feel like they are trying to sell me on anything. Great place!

GC
Garry C.
Mazda Protege
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Garry said it was wonderful and he would like to thank them.

Doug B.
Ford Crown Victoria
03/05/2019
Professional and Attention to detail
I was told that a detailed diagnosis would be performed and that would be the guide for a complete solution to any and all problems.aAfter pinpointing the problem it was then repaired quickly and efficiently. I will be spreading the word of this top drawer repair facility.

Rob W.
Nipomo, CA
03/04/2019
Smog Check
Very easy to schedule and super fast!

TG
Teresa G.
02/26/2019
Rick's Car Care
Erick has been taking care of my family's cars for years and I have every confidence in his capabilities and honesty. He tells me like it is and I appreciate that.
I especially like paying him to inspect used cars we're considering buying because we go in with our eyes open or may choose not to make the purchase.
Rick's is my choice for car care

ET
Eloise T.
Pontiac Grand Am
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Eloise said that the place keeps her vehicle in good shape for her. He takes care of it just fine. She's due for some service and will be back in soon.

Carolyn S.
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Carolyn said the staff was quick, thorough, and honest.

Mazda Protege
02/15/2019
Great service, reliable and friendly.
My first experience with Rick’s was for a smog check. I made an appointment and I was In and out in minimal time. I know I will be going back for future service.

AL
Arron L.
Hyundai Accent
02/14/2019
Smog
The guys at ricks car care had my vehicle in and out and back on the road faster than expected, definitely going back , thank you Terry and Erick

Linda S.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Linda said the staff was friendly and efficient.

Richard S.
02/09/2019
Honest work
I was recommended to Ricks by my neighbor her clutch went out, He had it towed to the shop, went through it, determined it was an miner fix. Made the repair and changed her nothing, that said tons, you just don’t see that anymore,

Jim A.
Lexus ES 300
02/07/2019
A1 SERVICE
These guys are the best. They are the only shop we ever use. Highly recommend.

P
Peder
Ford Excursion
02/04/2019
Communication , professionalism
They took the time to explain the problem and what it was going to take to fix it.
They helped with the pick up and the return of the car. great place I will go back

SJ
Sharon J.
Chevrolet Camaro
01/31/2019
Great Work, Courteous, Reliable, Reasonable
Car went in for service and found it was in need of major work, it was done fast and with minimal down time

GG
Guillermo G.
01/30/2019
Because the atention.
Personalized and fast atención. Che beso, honestidad.

WR
Wayne R.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Wayne said the business got him in and out quickly. He arrived early before his appointment and they finished the work before his actual appointment time.

Desiree R.
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Desiree said the staff was great to work with.