Jim P.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
12/06/2019
Awesome place. G35, Miata,
Always do what they say they will do. If your car does not need something they will say so.

EM
Eli M.
Volkswagen Golf
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Eli said the staff members are knowledgeable, they updated him with information about his vehicle and he said they are really friendly.

Ramona G.
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Don. He said the employees had good communication, they were very nice, efficient, the price was reasonable and he thinks they did a good job.

Betsy M.
11/13/2019
Checking off my Auto Maintenance List
I love communicating electronically, therefore, I was so pleased that I had received a test informing me a complete analysis of my car had been completed by Rick's and was ready for my review. I have been single many, many years, and therefore, I am accustomed to making my own decisions. The test gave me 20 min. to review the analysis and then I would get a call to discuss the results. I sat down and thoroughly reviewed the list and compiled a list of things I felt I could afford to repair. I received the call after 20 min and Terry and I discussed the repairs. There was no pressure. Terry reviewed what he felt should be done and I explained my list and why I chose those items. Terry said they would do the repairs I selected. This is exactly why I use Rick's. I know there are less expensive services available. However, I choose to do business where men respect my judgment, and include me in the discussion and the decision making. I rely upon the expertise of the mechanics at Rick's. However, I love that they respect my intelligence to understand and be a part of the decision making. It has taken me many years to find a auto repair shop that I love and recommend to every woman.

LN
Larry N.
Lompoc, CA
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Larry said the staff fixed his vehicle in a timely manner, but that a part was left near the bottom of his windshield.

Ryan G.
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Ryan said he is always satisfied with this business.

KW
Kelli W.
10/11/2019
Great service! Very trustworthy !

David S.
Toyota Celica
10/09/2019 Category: Service
David said the service at the business was good.

Chuck W.
Ford Cab
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Chuck said the employees did a great job.

Cynthia C.
Hyundai Elantra Touring
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Cynthia said that the service was wonderful. She mentioned that the staff are kind and helpful. She stated that she trusts this facility, that the staff are honest and they are thorough.

Jay M.
10/02/2019
State of the Art Service
I decided to fix up my old truck rather than buying a new one. I took it in to Erick to see what he recommended. He was able to analyze all the fluids to see what really needed to be done. He performed a major service on Engine, Transmission, Cooling System. I’m very happy with the level of service.

RJ
Reggie J.
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Reggie said that they are very thorough, clean and helpful. He appreciates their good work. They are very efficient.

Richard S.
Chevrolet El Camino
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Richard said he was very happy with his experience. He stated Terry usually takes care of him, and he appreciates the personalized service.

Kep B.
Nissan Rogue
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Kep said the employees did a good job, looked out for him and took care of the vehicle. He wants to thank them for everything.

AC
Alex C.
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Alex said the business had good service.

AL
Arron L.
GMC Sierra 2500HD
08/29/2019
Service/Smog
This place is the total package. Honesty is huge and they have been nothing but honest with me from day one. In the past, I’ve had question about my cars/trucks over the phone and they always take the time to answer as much as they can.

Barry S.
08/28/2019
I made an appointment because of the check engine light. They determined that the problem was covered by warranty and referred me to the dealer. No charge.

Rebekah W.
Jeep Compass
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Rebekah said the service was good.

LN
Lynn N.
Los Osos, CA
Honda Civic Coupe
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Lynn said the business was friendly. They were easy to deal with and communicated with her. The staff fixed her vehicle in a timely manner.

Chuck S.
Ford Expedition
08/20/2019
smog check
they got right on it. Was in and out quickly