Austin S.
Ford Flex
08/31/2020
Always Honest
Erick and his team always tell me what i need next whenever I need next for my next service. They are honest and give a great price.

Richard S.
08/21/2020 Category: Service
Richard said he's very professional, thorough, honest, and he goes above and beyond. He has integrity

Mike M.
08/18/2020
Reliable service, the job was done right and done quickly.
I have had two of our vehicles worked on at Rick's. As stated above, the work was done right and completed in short order. Terry is great at understanding what I wanted done and called when he said he would to let me know what repairs were needed and the cost of the repair was very reasonable. I will definitely deal with them again!

AW
Andrew W.
08/14/2020 Category: Service
Andrew said he would recommend this business.

08/10/2020
Very professional
The people at Rick's are very professional. They kept in contact with me regarding the inspection, gave me options, and answered my questions. They even picked up my car and returned it.

Marie H.
Mercury Monterey
08/08/2020
Continuous service excellence
Thanks for your care of our vehicles. It is top-notch!!

PH
Pam H.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/24/2020 Category: Service
Pam said they were very good at what they were doing and she was very confident in them.

LT
Linda T.
Toyota Tundra
07/22/2020
customer service
The staff was very professional. I was given a ride home and when the service was complete paid by phone and they dropped my car off at my house. Everyone was very pleasant to deal with.

Steve M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/22/2020 Category: Service
Steve said the business has worked on his vehicle before. He said absolutely would recommend them.

Rosie S.
Orcutt, CA
07/16/2020
Excellent Service at Rick's Car Care in OTO
I was able to get an appointment right away for an oil change, air conditioning service and complete auto inspection. My car was ready when promised and the cost was reasonable. Super nice people at Rick's. I highly recommend them!

Juan C.
06/30/2020
It's a great local mechanic shop!
From the first moment you call to make appointment, they are very professional and respectful. They did great job on my truck. I love spending my hard earned money on local businesses.

IH
Isomi H.
Mercedes-Benz E350
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Isomi said she has been here before, they did everything perfect, and they were wonderful in every way.

James S.
06/19/2020 Category: Service
James said that he has never had any issues with the business. They always do a good job.

Lance B.
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Lance's wife. She said they take care of them when they need it and they're efficient.

Amber S.
Ford Edge
06/13/2020 Category: Service
Amber said that the guy who runs the place is nice, pleasant and takes the time to talk to her.