Jayna T.
01/22/2021 Category: Service
Jayna said the staff was fair, honest, convenient, quick and did everything right.

Miguel S.
01/22/2021 Category: Service
Miguel said he recommends this business for service.

LU
Louise U.
01/16/2021
Long time standing good reputation
Love the one on one service. I really like the fact that they have a loaner car as I did have to go to work. I had a coupon for $15 off a brake flush that was an applied. It would’ve been nice because it was over $15 that I had to put in that loaner car gas tank that was a little below full. No biggie. I plan on keeping Ricks for my personal mechanic for a long long time. Very honest I think a coupon was just an oversight. I’m not worried about it.
I love how it’s so local and I would always support my local businessman over corporation any day. Even if it’s five to $10 more who cares it’s keeping food on their table.

David L.
Toyota Tundra
01/15/2021 Category: Service
David said he went the extra mile with supplying him with the things he could do himself and how to do stuff. He went out of his way.

CA
Carl A.
Los Alamos, CA
01/09/2021 Category: Service
Carl said they were good.

EF
Erika F.
Lompoc, CA
12/30/2020
Best Mechanics on the Central Coast
I spent the past 4 years being back on the central coast trying to find a mechanic who would listen to me and work with me on getting the wobble fixed on my Jeep. Rick's listened to my requests and complaints and worked with me (multiple times) in order to find and diagnose the source of my wobble. They were patient, courteous, and kind throughout the entire process and I am incredibly grateful to have found them.

Jae L.
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Jae said the service and everything was great.

ER
Efren R.
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Efren said the business' employees are always so friendly, honest and are the best mechanics ever.

Stan W.
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Stan said the business did a great job.

Lisa S.
Toyota Avalon
12/12/2020
Efficient & Thorough
I went in for just an oil change, tire rotation and smog. They also thoroughly looked over my older car, checking the hoses etc... I really appreciated that.

PB
Patsy B.
Chrysler Concorde
12/12/2020 Category: Service
Patsy said she has been going there for 15 years, thinks they are the best and it is where she always goes.

Roman C.
Cadillac Escalade
12/12/2020 Category: Service
Roman said it was a great experience. It was convenient. They were very nice, detailed, explained everything, and let him know what his options.

Chevrolet Express Passenger
12/03/2020
Friendly Local Service
Services were a bit more expensive than what I had expected, but service/communication was great so I feel better spending it on quality local service instead of a dealership/large corp. for example. I'd come here again and I'd recommend it to a friend/neighbor.

Joe S.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
11/23/2020
Honest service
I have done business with a number of automotive repair places. Rick's is the only place I choose in the Santa Maria area.

MN
Mary N.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
11/18/2020 Category: Service
Mary said they did awesome. The vehicle works great. She is very pleased with them.