Betsy M.
06/16/2019
Service and reliability
I know when I take my car in that Rick's will provide me with excellent care. Rick's provides me with notices of upcoming maintenance - on my bill. I can plan and be prepared when the necessary maintenance is due. I love their electronic notices that remind me I have service to be performed, and I can make my appointment on line at my convenience. Excellent service, and as a single woman I can relax because I know my car is in the hands of the best mechanic in Santa Maria/Orcutt.

Rusty C.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Rusty said he would recommend the business for service.

David G.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
David said the technician explained some things to him and was very knowledgeable and informative, and the service was a good price.

06/05/2019
Trust
Always helpful, trustworthy & keeps vehicle owner informed.

Archie M.
Dodge Caravan
06/05/2019
Personalized professional service
Rick's Car Care provides honest service without padding the bill.

AR
Andrew R.
Mercedes-Benz S320
06/02/2019
Awesome!!
Their professionalism and work are exceptional. I have never had luck finding a good repair shop. I’ve taken my Mercedes to four shops two of those shops specialized in Mercedes and could not fix my car.
Ricks however did and they did such a great job I am very pleased. They called and kept me update and checked on my after.
Also I never leave reviews these guys are worth a review, the drive and money thank you guys for doing such a good timely job. I will be returning for all my oil changes and any other repairs. Thank you thank you!
Erick E. from Rick's Car Care responded on 06/04/2019

Andrew, thank you for taking the time to leave us the great review. All of us here ar Rick's are glad you are pleased with our service. We all take pride in our customer service and workmanship. We are thrilled to know you we be calling Rick's your home for all your vehicle maintenance and repair needs.

John R.
Dodge Dakota
06/01/2019
Smog check
Great service, fast and friendly reasonable.
Erick E. from Rick's Car Care responded on 06/04/2019

John, thank you for yourfeedback. We are pleased to hear your experiance was great.

WH
Wayne H.
05/30/2019
When i call for appointment i can get it with in a few days
The work is done the way i like it

EM
Efren M.
Orcutt, CA
INFINITI M45
05/29/2019
Clean Comfortable and professional auto shop
Rick's Car Care is a state of the art auto shop with a retro look. The techs are professionals and knowledgeable and fully capable of handling your issue with your late model vehicle.

FS
Floyd S.
Nissan Pathfinder
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Floyd said that the place was honest and told him what was wrong.

Anthony B.
Lompoc, CA
Jaguar XJ
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Anthony said that the staff were polite and he liked the way they do business.

AW
Allison W.
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Allison said the staff at this business is super nice, and they really try to help her instead of getting the most money they can. It seems like they want her to be happy with their customer care.

Mark M.
Orcutt, CA
05/23/2019
Always good
Rick’s always takes care of us, quickly and efficiently. This time was an oil change and broken brackets on our camper shell. The brackets were out of the ordinary but were found, installed, and we were back on the road!
Erick E. from Rick's Car Care responded on 06/04/2019

Mark, thank you for trusting us for so many years with your vehicle needs. We greatly appreciat it and your great review. Thank you!

Jon M.
Toyota Sequoia
05/22/2019
Free car inspection and recommendations
Spoke after inspection, appreciated the completeness

DQ
Daniel Q.
Toyota Pickup
Great service. Friendly fast service

NK
Nancy K.
Ford Edge
Great neighborhood mechanic
Appreciate that the staff is always friendly and accommodating. They do a wonderful job maintaining my car.

Rob W.

Chris L.
Lompoc, CA
Chevrolet Suburban
05/18/2019 Category: Service
Chris said the service went well. The business staff were straight forward and honest.

Jim A.
Lexus LS 400
05/09/2019
A1 service
Honest mechanics. Been coming back for 20 years. Highly recommend.

DE
Dezaree E.
05/08/2019
Great, fast service!
Very happy with the service I have recieved. We now have had multiple cars serviced here. They are fair, and provide you with updates on your car through out the process. Quick compared to other shops I have used, and great customer service.
Thanks again!