Overall Rating 4.453123/5Overall Rating 4.453123/5Overall Rating 4.453123/5Overall Rating 4.453123/5rating 4.453123
Overall Rating 2.25397/5Overall Rating 2.25397/5rating 2.25397rating 2.25397rating 2.25397

2017 Hyundai Accent
10/15/2018 Category: Service
They really pay attention to the customers needs and do it with care.

KW
Karla W.
10/12/2018
New Tires from Ty
As painful as it is to have to get new tires, Ty Ostreicher answered all my questions and gave me as many quotes as I requested before moving forward with the service, even late in the day. He made it a lot easier to deal with!
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

TK
Terrance K.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Warranty Service on 2013 Hyundai Sonata at Holler Hyundai
The warranty is probably the main reason why I drive Hyundai
The excellent customer service is the reason I chose Holler Hyundai.
My service rep was Trent. He provided outstanding service and explantions of the whole process.

Terry K

MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Adam B.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
09/28/2018 Category: Service
No complaints. Good service, great communication.
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 09/28/2018

SV
Shanna V.
09/26/2018
Best Customer Service with Trent
There have been times where I need to pop in for a quick check-up during my lunch break hour and my service advisor, Trent, is always beyond helpful! He makes sure to explain my options to me, keep me updated on the status of my car, and makes sure I have a shuttle ride back to my job. Absolutely exceptional customer service!
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 09/27/2018

John F.
Ocoee, FL
09/24/2018 Category: Service
My go to Dealership for Hyundai
No pressure sales process. Have bought 3 Hyundai's from Fred. Appreciate his knowledge and willingness to listen. Have recommend several friends to Fred. Service is very good. Advisor keeps you posted on work status.
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

KL
Kim L.
09/21/2018
Impecable Service
I want to give a shout out to Ty Ostreicher, my Service Consultant, on the recent repair work on my Hyundai Sonata. The process took a while due to waiting on parts to arrive from the corporate folks. However, Ty kept me posted every step of the way. I couldn't be more pleased with the attention and frequent updates. Thank you Ty!!! 😁
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Donna D.
Maitland, FL
09/19/2018
Outstanding service with Reza (service department) at Holler Hyundai.
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

SA
sam a.
09/18/2018
more than perfect :)
i went it for a simple oil change and the service rep Reza was very helpful, he even treated me to a nice drink (non-alcoholic of course guys, it was 12 p.m ) :)

HI
Hossein I.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Nice & friendly
My service advisor Reza is a knowledgeable and treats his clients with outmost respect.

TW
Timothy W.
Sanford, FL
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and prompt service
Ty Ostreicher is a gem of a customer Sevice consummate! He goes above and beyond every time I’m in for Sevice! The entire Sevice Dept exceeds customer expectations!

Thank You Tim!

James T.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Service that Cares !
I bought my car new at Holler Hyundai 3 years ago and always get my maintenance done by the service department. Ty is my service advisor and is AMAZING ! I have been using him since the beginning. He is always friendly and always looking out for what is best for myself and the car. Having a service advisor that knows you and the car is really important to me and Ty fits this perfectly ! I will keep going to Holler Hyundai and seeing Ty for all my service needs because of it !
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Curt S.
09/05/2018
As usual, great customer service
I had my vehicle in for routine servicing and was there to purchase a used vehicle for my son. Worked with Reza S. and Jose R. and both were very professional and courteous. I have had Reza S. as my service consultant for my vehicle's routine maintenance numerous times and he has always been great.
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

RD
Robert D.
Casselberry, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/03/2018 Category: Service
90,000 mile checkup.
Holler Hyundai treats me like family. I recently had them do my 90,00 mile checkup. No issues. See you guys soon!

Justyna K.
09/02/2018
Fantastic experience!
Ty was my advisor and he did an amazing job at answering all my questions. He went above and beyond to make sure my experience was great!

CR

Lawrence J.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Regular Service
Ty always takes care of me and communicates during the entire repair process.
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

MT
M T.
08/27/2018
Thank You, Derek!
My car was towed in on Friday, August 24th because of a a flat tire. Derek was very helpful, kind and professional. He made sure I was able to get back to my job (I teach at a local elementary school) in order to dismiss my students. Today, I had to go back to Holler Hyundai because my trunk wasn’t closing. I called ahead, and Derek met me outside and made sure I was in and out in no time.
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018