Overall Rating 4.5833337/5Overall Rating 4.5833337/5Overall Rating 4.5833337/5Overall Rating 4.5833337/5rating 4.5833337
Overall Rating 2.26852/5Overall Rating 2.26852/5rating 2.26852rating 2.26852rating 2.26852

PN
Paul N.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Ty Ostereich
Ty was a fantastic help in getting our Santa Fe serviced in a timely, thoughtful and professional manner. He was able to clarify warranty matters which benefited us, and even noted that the vehicle was making sounds, upon completion of the original work, which necessitated further attention and service. I had a tremendous experience with Ty and, as always, would recommend the good folks at Holler, and Ty in particular this time 'round, to give a satisfying customer experience.
Thanks, Holler, and thanks a million, Ty!

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is super friendly!
Everyone is always friendly and helpful!
TONY L., Service Manager from Holler Hyundai responded on 09/19/2019

Shamnarine B.
Ocoee, FL
2010 Hyundai Elantra
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Service Advisor
Greg is an exemplary service advisor. He treats his customers with respect and value their time. Keep up the great work Greg. You are a role model.

BG
Beth G.
Palm Coast, FL
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Service was quick and easy - in and out in no time
Holler Hyundai is a well managed store. Not only are they very competitive on pricing-their service is outstanding!

GW
Glenn W.
Clermont, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Buyer
Great service advisors.
Ty, this time, but they’re all great

MT
Myles T.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service at it's best!
The people working at this dealer and repair shop are very friendly and informative. I've been a customer since 2017 and have always had a great experience.

Alafaya, FL
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Best of all
This is the best service department I've ever used of any car maker!!

Angela M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Four Stars
Reza, as always, was very personable, professional, courteous, and attentive - six stars for his. The inspection, thanks for the oil change, but I changed my wipers the month prior so I'm not sure as to what's going on there. Last service vist I was dinged on my cabin and engine air filters, both of which I had personally changed the day prior to the oil change...hum.

Now the cashier on the other hand, first chair near the window - the way this lady speak to the customers is very provocative and she and I have discussed this before. This time around, she was bad mouthing the scheduling crew stating they never communicate the after 2:00 PM special. Well, it was clearly printed on the bottom of the document she presented to me, but she chose to argue with me and tell me that's not what that means. I asked her to call Reza, she hesitated, so I told her I will call him or I will walk over and have him clear up the discrepancy. She stated that it is my responsibility to tell the him, when I arrive, that I am supposed to receive the after 2pm special, because the girls never do. She proceeded to call Reza, during their discussion and right before she hung up, she's said I'm not your secretary I don't have to do this but I guess I will this time, next time do your own work. Extremely unprofessional. I personally, always prefer to work with the young lady in the second office.

ES
Eric S.
Apopka, FL
09/15/2019 Category: Service
The best
Holler Hyundai is the best from sales to financing to service. I will only buy my cars from them!!!

PL
Phillip L.
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Ty. O that work in service!
Ty O, a constant professional! Because he truly cares! THANK YOU TY! OUTSTANDING SERVICE!
Thank You!!

Gloria M.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Car service
I brought my car in for its first service. It was done efficiently and I was in contact with the service advisor, Derek, throughout the service. My car was clean when I picked it up. They provide uber service to drop off at home and pick up. Yes, I recommend Holler Hyundai for your device and to purchase your vehicle. Derek was great as an advisor! Thank you!!

CG
Carlos G.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Car Service
Great staff! excellent service.

Josh P.
Maitland, FL
09/10/2019 Category: Service
5 stars - Ty is always great

Ocoee, FL
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/09/2019 Category: Service
5 pumps for Holler Hyundai!!

CP
Charles P.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/09/2019 Category: Service
no complaints...perfect service advisor top notch
excellent services

Jade L.
Oviedo, FL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/06/2019 Category: Service
My go-to Hyundai service center
Always friendly service and I don’t have to wait forever like some other places I’ve been before I started coming here. Now I ONLY get my Hyundai service at Holler in Winter Park.
TONY L., Service Manager from Holler Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey! We appreciate your feedback!

EC
Engelbert C.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
09/06/2019 Category: Service

RK
Robin K.
09/06/2019
Too long
Really 1 hour and 45 minutes when I had an appointment for an oil change. Did they have to refine the oil??
I checked the appointments and they had the whole morning open. So does that mean that even though I had an appointment it is still first come first served?
If that is the case what is the purpose of having an appointment?

Dear Ms. Kempink,
        My sincere apology for not meeting your expectaions on your last service visit. I will reach out to you today to rectify any and issues you may have. I appreciate your buisness and will make every effort to make things right.
Regards,

LO
Linda O.
09/04/2019 Category: Service
No Stress!
very friendly,helpful,professional.I had a flat tire and showed up with no appointment.I had a great place to wait ,with TV and coffee.It was raining and I was cared for.Very pleasant experience.Thank You Trent and staff.
TONY L., Service Manager from Holler Hyundai responded on 09/04/2019