BW
Bill W.
Winter Park, FL
2014 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
08/05/2020 Category: Service
Good experience, problem still being worked on
Interacting with service team and assigned advisor very good. Issue with vehicle (CEL) not yet resolved after two appointments (gas cap replacement both times). Scheduled 3rd appointment, hoping 3rd time is the charm.
TONY L., Service Manager from Holler Hyundai responded on 08/05/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey! We appreciate your feedback

Joseph G.
Winter Springs, FL
08/04/2020 Category: Service
Derek and the team are always available and Honest
TONY L., Service Manager from Holler Hyundai responded on 08/04/2020

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/01/2020 Category: Service
Holler Hyundai :Clean And great employee , Thank s
Awsome very one was nice and made sure I was ok thank you all for servering my car .
TONY L., Service Manager from Holler Hyundai responded on 08/03/2020

2019 Hyundai Elantra
Rápidos y muy eficientes
Buen servicio, cómoda sala de espera y muy amables
TONY L., Service Manager from Holler Hyundai responded on 08/01/2020

Jacqueline C.
Staff and Location
Justin was so helpful. As a recent widow, I now have to take care of the car myself. He made is easy for me, was professional and knowledgeable, and made it easy to feel comfortable doing this on my own after so many years relying on my husband

KC
Kimberly C.
Casselberry, FL
2020 Hyundai Elantra
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Justin took care of me and got me in right away for my appointment. The waiting room area was clean and comfortable and good WiFi so I could work while I waited for my car. All staff is beyond nice. This is my 3rd Hyundai and I’ll never switch to another car or dealership!

KW
Ken W.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Tough to get in
Honest and upfront, need larger service dept with all the Hyundai’s on the road

LR
Lisa R.
Oviedo, FL
Great dealership
Holler Hyundai has always been a great dealership. Relaxing is one word one would not commonly associate with a car facility but that term fits exactly here. Low pressure sales and service and just a calm atmosphere.

Alfonso M.
Awesome Service
As always we had an awesome service and experience.

LA
Lowell A.
Maitland, FL
Uneven tire pressure
When I picked up the car the front tire pressure was 37 on left and 28 on the right. The rear tires were 35 and 35.

Chris H.
Fast and efficient
Trent and his associates were quick, courteous and efficient. On the phone i was quoted the whole day to perform the factory recall repairs. Trent and his team had me outta there in less than 3 hours.
TONY L., Service Manager from Holler Hyundai responded on 07/30/2020

Great Cars, Great Service 07/30/2020I've been buying cars at Holler Hyundai for years and one of the main reasons is their great service department. I've been working with Service Advisor Justin Scoville for years and he is always excellent. Recently, I worked with Service Advisor Ty Ostreicher and he is excellent as well. I also recently worked with Alex in the Parts Dept., she was excellent. All their staff are very courteous, very knowledgeable and very professional. Great product, Great Service, Great Parts Department. That's about all you can ask for. I highly recommend.

PV
Paul V.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Cars, Great Service

Danielle C.
Ocoee, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
JUSTIN ROCKS
I have been taking my car to get serviced to Justin for years. That guy should be promoted! He has the best customer service!

SK
Steve K.
2009 Hyundai Veracruz
for the first time!! I DISRESPECT this dealership
I visited there for AC problem - AC from a passenger side didn’t blow air as cold as the rest of the cabin.

Diagnosed for replacement of a compressor and refilling a refrigerant, which there was no leak btw,

The cost for the repair was around $1000.
I picked up the car when ready.
On the way home, I felt no difference before/after.

I contacted to the service advisor and replied as below

“The output from the compressor was below specs and that is why it was replaced. The temperature will vary from one side to the other in most vehicles including new Hyundai vehicles. The system output is now to specs”

Alright. Now the system output is to specs but my car is still having the same issue.

How can someone supposed to be expert say like this?

Dear Mr. Kim,
        my apology that your recent service visit fell short of meeting your expectaions. A member of our resolution team will be reaching out to you in hopes of resolving any concerns you may have.
Sincere Regards,

Dear Mr. Kim,
         My apology that we fell short of meeting your expectations on your recent service visit. A member of our team will be reaching out to you in hopes of resolving any concerns you may have.
Regards,

Ocoee, FL
07/30/2020 Category: Service
I would recommend this location for your car needs.