Overall Rating 4.4827574/5Overall Rating 4.4827574/5Overall Rating 4.4827574/5Overall Rating 4.4827574/5rating 4.4827574
Overall Rating 2.26744/5Overall Rating 2.26744/5rating 2.26744rating 2.26744rating 2.26744

HM
Hamish M.
2014 Hyundai Equus
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Better than most
Sanford has been “my guy” for nearly 10 years now, always gives the best service, thanks.

Oviedo, FL
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Recal visit
This was a recall visit and I’m glad like went in as soon as I got the letter because the apparent problem was fixed and as a result car drives a lot better.
TONY L., Service Manager from Holler Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey! We appreciate your feedback!

03/19/2019 Category: Service
Amazing service!
I just got off a 12+ hour shift and had to get my car serviced. Expecting to be there all day I was out in less than 2 hours! Amazing! Justin Scoville was great, very professional and attentive he is truly an asset to your team. Thanks again Hyundai Holler! I will be back
TONY L., Service Manager from Holler Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Oviedo, FL
2015 Hyundai Veloster
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Ty is the Man!
Every time I go to the dealership I always see my same service advisor, Ty. He always give me a clear understanding of what is getting done on my car and keeps me informed throughout the visit. Always friendly and kind !
TONY L., Service Manager from Holler Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

SG
Stanton G.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
The location.
The service was first class, everyone was very attentive.
TONY L., Service Manager from Holler Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Juan C.
Longwood, FL
2012 Hyundai Genesis
03/13/2019 Category: Service
excellent service great group of people always helpful
I had a brand new battery installed on my genesis and I will always appreciate the help that they gave did not have an appointment and yet they took the time to squeeze me in the schedule that's what I called customer service, great job will always go to Holler for my car needs.

thanks guys.
TONY L., Service Manager from Holler Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

03/08/2019 Category: Service
Consistent
Time conscious with appointment setting, notifications & recommended service. Convenient location, hours as well. Years of doing business with us.
TONY L., Service Manager from Holler Hyundai responded on 03/09/2019

James S.
Longwood, FL
03/06/2019 Category: Service
The way the service rep, Trent, handled the whole visit.
Trent in the service department gave us excellent attention and service, answering my questions completely and courteously. He is an excellent representative of your dealership.
TONY L., Service Manager from Holler Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Bruce S.
Kissimmee, FL
2014 Hyundai Equus
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Great job!
Sanford in holler Hyundai in winter park is the best. Always helps me out and never disappoints me.
TONY L., Service Manager from Holler Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

TD
Thomas D.
Altamonte Springs, FL
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Evaluation of Recent Service and Management Processing by Trent
In our sampling of service managers at Holller Hyundai (WP) since purchasing our Sonata in 2013, we have generally had quite excellent auto care and service manager performance. On our last visit for a warranty service, we found Trent's management of our services to be not only exemplary, but also perhaps superior to any previous in excellence for overall tending to identification of the problem, arranging the appointment, and handling the visit outcome most satisfactorily. I would definitely contact him in the future, if at all possible, to deal with our service needs as they arise. He is an outstanding employee of your company!
TONY L., Service Manager from Holler Hyundai responded on 02/21/2019

CR
Chastity R.
02/20/2019 Category: Service
best service!
I will not take my Elantra to any other Hyundai!
TONY L., Service Manager from Holler Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

TONY L., Service Manager from Holler Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Maureen R.
02/18/2019
Holler always on Top !
My a/c was feeling "wimpy" so brought it in to Trent for diagnosis and an oil change. Only took a couple of hours (nice waiting room watching TV) and there was good communication by text as he was asking for my approval to add freon and told me the extra price. He gave me a good deal on all ~ Appreciate the great service !
Still love my 2014 Accent Hatchback :)

Reza S.

E. L.
Maitland, FL
02/16/2019
Service at Holler Hyundai
Sanford Barbee was very helpful; he is an excellent adviser.
TONY L., Service Manager from Holler Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

02/12/2019 Category: Service
Visit Hyundai Happiness
Holler Hyundai in Winter Park is an A++ dealership that instills confidence. My 2017 Sonata purchase was a smooth and enjoyable experiance and when I go in for service it's just the same. Also, the waiting lounge is by far the best in Central Florida.
TONY L., Service Manager from Holler Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Dee D.
2012 Hyundai Accent
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Great Service from Holler
Had an oil change. It took about an hour, which is what I expected and was much less expensive than anticipated.
TONY L., Service Manager from Holler Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Altamonte Springs, FL
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Holler Hyundai Rating
This dealer usually provides quick service so when all I needed was an oil change & regular factory maintenance, I didn't understand why it took so long this past time.
It wasn't explained to me why it took so long plus why they didn't check the air pressure before adding more air that wasn't needed.
TONY L., Service Manager from Holler Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

David P.
Winter Park, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Justin Scoville always provides excellent service and advice
TONY L., Service Manager from Holler Hyundai responded on 02/01/2019

MJ
Marilyn J.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Sanford always advises practical repairs and services
I keep going back to Holler Hyundai because of the great service adviser I have chosen to keep using. Sanford knows me and my vehicle and gives very personalized practical advice. My car now has over 254,000 miles and is going strong in great part to Sanford's advice. .
TONY L., Service Manager from Holler Hyundai responded on 01/31/2019