Overall Rating 4.4590179/5Overall Rating 4.4590179/5Overall Rating 4.4590179/5Overall Rating 4.4590179/5rating 4.4590179
Overall Rating 2.23333/5Overall Rating 2.23333/5rating 2.23333rating 2.23333rating 2.23333
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

LA
Linda A.
08/21/2018
Greg Jones is awesome!!!
Consistently going above and beyond for me with warmth and a smile. Excellent customer service period!
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 08/21/2018

HF
Hans F.
Winter Garden, FL
08/18/2018
Ty is the man!
I can’t say enough about the buying experience here! I purchased a 2015 Chevy Traverse and within 2 weeks, the air conditioner stopped working! I brought it into the service department with only 2 days left before our yearly road trip to New Jersey and Ty took charge. I can’t say enough about his professionalism, communication and understanding. I told Ty how important this trip was to my family and he jumped at the chance to help. He made sure I was aware of all parts and labor that were potentially needed and he fought hard to get everything covered by the warranty! 18+ hours in a car with 6 people (3 kids) and no air conditioning would have been a nightmare! Thank you Ty!
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

OK
Otto K.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
EXCELLENT SERVICE
Have dealt with Ty several times and he is great, professional, courteous, helpful, friendly. I was able to make an appointment in two days without a problem. Car was taken on time and finished in an acceptable time frame. Everyone at Holler is friendly and courteous and helpful.
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Christopher W.
Maitland, FL
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Ty O. and the rest of the team at Holler Hyundai continue to excel in servicing our family’s 4 Hyundais.
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Thank You Chris!

VP
Vicki P.
2014 Hyundai Accent
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Best Service Dept
I always have a great experience at Hollar Hyundai. i make appointment and am in and out for quick oil change, rotate tires, etc. Reza is who I work with, and he is always professional and honest. Doesn't try and do stuff you don't need.
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Mary W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
The service was wonderful. The SUV was taken and worked on right away. Fast service. The Tech Advisor, Sanford Barbee, explains what is going on with the SUV. We will always use Holler.
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

John D.
08/03/2018 Category: Service
You guys are the best
Fast and courteous service. Had an oil change and tire rotation and balance. Ty is the BEST.
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 08/04/2018

Jonathan S.
08/01/2018
Great customer service, turn around time.
Me and the family just moved to the area. First time at Holler Hyundai. Soon as I pulled up Ty Ostreicher greeted me and made me feel at home. Thank you so much Ty I'll be coming back to see you soon.

Marie B.
Casselberry, FL
Awesome service
I purchased my Sante Fe Sport 1 year ago. Ty Ostreicher has been my serviceman from day one. I bring the car in for service and Ty and his team take very good care of everything. I leave with much confidence. Cannot ever thank him enough., Ty.

Miguel P.
07/31/2018
Excellent service and experience from Ty
Have a 2013 Hyundai Azera that I brought in for service. Ty addressed my every concern and provided excellent and professional service. Will continue visiting Holler Hyundai in the future for any of my service needs.

JE
Jennifer E.
Pensacola, FL
Regular Checkup with TY
I drive completely out of my way as I have 100% faith in Ty and his crew.

MY
Mike Y.
07/31/2018
Excellent and professional service.
Ty has been our go to service rep for over a year now and has went above and beyond to take care or explain things to us. He is very professional and a kind person.

AR
Ashley R.
Service is Awesome
Ty Ostreicher has been helping me with my Hyundai Elantra going on 2 years now. I always appreciate of how helpful he is. I know I can always rely on Ty and the rest of the team to make sure my ride is running smoothly and safely.

AP
Andrea P.
Casselberry, FL
Ty servicel
Ty Is amazing. We do not live here and we were recommended to go to Haller Hyundai by my son. When we got there we felt an incredible warmth and caring from Ty. He took care of us from the moment we got there. It was such a great experience that I am coming back to have my oil Changed next week.

KL
Kevin L.
07/31/2018
Exceptional service as usual!
I have had my car serviced by Ty for about a year now and each time I’m treated so well by him and the staff there. I know that I can trust Ty and his team to ensure my car is running at 100%. Great job once again!!

Thank you.

CG
Cassandra G.
07/31/2018
Trent from Holler Hyundai in Winter Park is amazing. Every visit I make sure to work with him because he’s genuine and takes care of his customers. He’s always going above and beyond to help me and I’m extremely greatful. He’s a great employee and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

TC
T C.
Service is Great @ Holler
Ty always makes sure that my car is in tip top condition

Mary Joe S.
Holler Hyundai Service Tech - Ty Ostreicher
We have worked with Ty Ostreicher for several years and have always received excellent care.(We have 5 Hyundais in the family) He always explains what needs to be done and is very patient with this non-mechanical personality!!

ES
Ed S.
Your personel!
I was first introduced to Ty Ostreicher, in the service department when we purchased our second Hyundai in October of 2015. He has been a major reason for our returning there for service with all of our families five Hyundais. He is always friendly and ready to assist with anything we need, and makes sure there aren't any recalls we might not know about. He has also made suggestions of service items that we may need to think about doing like Cabin filters etc. Recently he warned me that my tires would probably need replacing in the next few months. He is a true asset to your dealership.

Janet F.
07/25/2018
Customer Service
Holler Hyundai is the only Hyundai location where I receive excellent customer service. Everyone is very personable and the services I’ve received on my vehicle are done in a timely manner.