BF
BARBRA F.
Subaru
01/15/2019
A Dream of a Business
Hollywood Services, Inc is a unique place for your auto needs. Not only are the mechanics very skilled, honest, and prompt, the business excels in the human dimension, which is rare today. Not only has the owner created a welcoming environment, with snacks, coffee, and reading materials in the waiting area, but he also generously treats his staff (and a lucky customer!) to delicious food! That beats all the competition in the world!

TERESA/MINNIE S.
Pontiac Vibe
01/15/2019
Trusted team player!!
I appreciate the honest work done by Joe and his entire staff. I have no doubt that he will help me keep my old car running safely!

ES
ERIN S.
Skokie, IL
Kia Forte
01/10/2019
Good but could be better
I really like Joe and Sami. They were very honest with my 2000 Ford Focus. But they said I needed 4 new tires on a brand new car. I consulted another mechanic and he said my tires were fine. For that and 2 air filters and an alignment he wanted 802 dollars. My other mechanic said that's too much. My tires are 85 dollars each on my 2017 Kia Forte.

BJ
BOB J.
01/09/2019
Always Wonderful Service
Great service. Joe and Sam are the best. I would never consider taking my car anywhere else but Hollywood.

JEROME T.
01/05/2019
Kind and Honest
Hollywood Repair Services is a kind and honest staff who go out of their way to make sure their customers are satisfied. I would recommend this shop to anyone who needs mechanical work or routine maintenance.

GG
GERARD G.
Toyota Avalon
01/05/2019
Straight forward repair.
The used car I recently purchased needed it's radiator replaced, Hollywood took great care of this issue for me.

I appreciate the clear communications with Joe who is the owner, and his trained staff. They provide high quality services, and get it right the first time, for a very reasonable price.

Thank you you Hollywood Auto service team!

Annette M.
Honda Civic Cpe
12/29/2018
Hooray fir Hollywood!
My husband and I love Hollywood auto and everyone who works there. Joe has created a culture of trust, respect, warmth and friendliness that cannot help but make a fan of each and every customer. We wouldn’t go anywhere else.

PC
PATRICIA C.
Honda Insight
12/26/2018
OIl Change and Tire Rotation
Because I love this place and the people there they give me the utmost customer service..... this was for free! Can't beat this place!!! xoxoxo

DA
Dave A.
12/21/2018
Fair, honest, and professional. Will tell you exactly what’s going on with your car and will give you the chance to decide. Didn’t feel like I was pressured or hurried.

PG
Peter G.
Buick LeSabre
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Peter said he is very satisfied with the service and he trusts their work.

Chevrolet Sonic
12/20/2018
First time customer
First time customer but I’m satisfied with the service. Will be back here again.

Jayne B.
Morton Grove, IL
Nissan Versa
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Jayne said the staff are very dependable, very honest and only do work that she needs to have done. She very much trusts them. They're honest, they have fair prices and she wouldn't go anywhere else for her services.

MIKE M.
Nissan Versa
Best In The Business
Joe, Sam, and their team always do awesome work for me. Feels so great to have a dependable place like Hollywood Services to take my care to. I know I'm always in good hands.

EB
ELAINE B.
Jeep Patriot
Sterling service
Fast, efficient, thorough.

Toyota Yaris
More great service
Switched tire do direction for free with oil change when another shop put on front winter tires backwards.

CL
candy L.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
12/10/2018
hollywood
they make you feel at home. With their fireplace, big screen TV, coffee and donuts. Plus they do excellent work.

PH
Paul H.
Evanston, IL
Dodge Intrepid
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Paul said the service was good and so was the work done on his vehicle.

BRUCE S.
12/07/2018
The best
Love Joe and the crew at Hollywood. They are committed to doing the quality work at a fair price.

SANDRA H.
12/06/2018
I’ve been going to Hollywood Services for the past 13+ Years - Joe is honest , fair and runs a great repair shop! I have referred some of my co-workers to Hollywood and they have also been very satisfied! I’m grateful to Hollywood for their help throughout the years!

SN
STEFAN N.
Deerfield, IL
Volkswagen Rabbit
12/02/2018
Best Car Service in Chicago- over, and over, and over again!
Excellent service- every time!