JOLEEN T.
11/15/2018
I'm a fan.
I brought my car here originally because the reviews were good and it was close to where I live.
But I continue to bring my car here because the service is great and Mr. Joe and the guys are just decent people. In my opinion, you can't stay in business for decades if you're not doing a lot of things right.

Anita S.
Kia Sorento
11/09/2018
This is my second time bringing my car here to Hollywood Services and they are extremely nice and make you feel at home while you are waiting on your car to get service . Joe is especially kind and he go into detail about what’s going on with your car.I will be bringing my car back to them for Maintenance services!

KG
Kathy G.
11/09/2018
Customer service
. Always accurate diagnostics. With fast and friendly service.

11/08/2018
Professional, Courteous, and Caring
I was very impressed with the thorough job these mechanics did in assessing my car. They were honest and diligent. They made sure I understood the process they were following to diagnose the problem I was having. It was also clear that they would only perform work that needed to be done. To be specific, a mechanic I had seen the previous day at a different shop told me I was going to need tires soon. Hollywood told me I had at least a few more months before I needed to replace them. Again, I appreciate their honesty.

BRUCE S.
Toyota Venza
11/02/2018
They are the best
They do great work and the prices are right. I take both of my Toyota’s to them and get better service than any dealer I’ve been to.

Buick Regal
11/01/2018
These guys couldn't be better
My car was in near-terminal condition when I brought it into Holly Services, Joe and Sam took very special care of it, keeping me posted on all the details and options, took it for two test drives before getting it back, and washed and cleaned it before handing it back to me with the guarantee that it could now pass any vehicle test. That day I drove the car (which is 15 years old) 450 miles--the smoothest ride the car has given me in years. The next day the car passed a rigorous vehicle inspection.

Joe and his crew are a national treasure. I don't believe that you can find better, more careful, more honest, more customer-oriented car services anywhere.

MN
Michael N.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Michael said they did a good job.

PB
Paula B.
Honda Accord Coupe
10/28/2018
Excellent service with great prices and integrity
I am so grateful a friend recommended Hollywood. Joe is kind, knowledgeable and his prices are the best. He saved me hundreds of dollars, and I felt like family every time I stepped into his office. The turnaround time was a bit more then if I took the car to the dealer, but his integrity, great work, kindness and great prices more than made up for it. I will heartily recommend Hollywoid to my friends!

RD
Rodney D.
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Rodney said they did a good job and he appreciates their honesty.

Marlene B.
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Marlene said the service is quick, efficient and nice. It is always good.

MI
Marissa I.
Nissan Xterra
10/26/2018
Maintenence
I have been going here for all my maintenance work for years, and always leave satisfied. Joe and his staff is superb!

CARL H.
10/26/2018
Professional and curtious car care.
Once again I was taken care of by courteous staff. I asked if they could get my car done by a certain time and they did. Even sooner than I expected. I'll be back with my other vehicle next month.

EZ
Eddie Z.
Honda Accord Coupe
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Eddie said they did a good job. They were quick and reasonably priced.

BJ
BOB J.
10/22/2018
My Forever Service Shop
Used Hollywood for many years and three cars. Always fair. Always friendly. I’d never go anywhere else.

Ford Fiesta
10/20/2018
I have been a customer for a little over a year, and I don't trust anyone else with my car. Joe & Samir are great! They understand the problem and they fix it at a reasonable price. I have not gone back for the same problem.

CE
CHRISTOPHER E.
Kia Soul
10/18/2018
Great Experience
We were referred by Carmax and we feel very lucky to have found them. Everyone we dealt with was very polite and took time to answer any of our questions. They gave us a very nice discount and we greatly appreciated it

JUDY S.
Buick LeSabre
10/15/2018
Excellent service.
I always receive excellent service, whether it was a scheduled appointment or a last minute need for help. Work is completed in a timely manner and the trust that it was done correctly the first time is a huge deal for me. I will always bring my car there for service for as long as they are there.

SJ
SUE J.
Nissan Sentra
10/13/2018
Very friendly , does explains everything they do
Joe and Sam are very understanding they do not keep you waiting . We really appreciate that

LI
LARRY I.
GMC Envoy
10/11/2018
customer Service
Taking my vehicles here for several years, Sam and Joe and the rest of employees has always treated me with absolute customer satisfaction. and have been honest with a warranty with parts and have replaced
them with only labor cost.

DA
Dave A.
10/10/2018
Highly recommended!
Friendly, professional, courteous. Everything was explained thoroughly and car delivered when promised. I really felt that I was treated fairly, with no high pressure tactics.