DA
DAVID A.
04/18/2019
Awesome Service
Awesome service, fast professional and knowledgeable. Thanks guys

Justin H.
04/18/2019
They were very clear on the issue, and treated me with respect. They gave me a clear timeline and said they'd call if something changed (they couldn't see for sure the issue until they took off the manifold). Fantastic group of people!

Jeff F.
04/17/2019
Hollywood Services - Highly Recommended!
Joe and the whole team at Hollywood Services provide great service at a fair price. It great to know that I have a "guy" in the neighborhood I can trust to fix my car. Highly recommended!

MIKE M.
Nissan Versa
04/11/2019
Super Service Every Time
Joe, Sam, and the guys treat me very well. Always straightforward and honest. Not having to worry about trying to find a dependable auto repair service is a huge thing. I'm so glad to have these guys in my corner.

Volkswagen Eos
04/11/2019
People

DANA B.
Honda Civic Cpe
04/10/2019
I've been coming here for a few years, and it's always been good experience. I appreciate the good customer service, easy scheduling, and transparency when it comes to repairs and costs.

Thanks!

RO
rob O.
Ford Tempo
Honest
Truest honest people
Great members of the community

JOHN M.
Nissan JUKE
04/08/2019
Hollywood has great service are reasonable price
Great service great price. Go to work Joe and Sam, thanks

MARSHA P.
Regular check up
As usual my regular oil change went without incident. I forgot I needed new wipers and because of their thorough check process, they caught it. I have been with them for 7 years and I have referred several people to the shop. Joe and all the other staff are great!!!

JENNIFER C.
04/07/2019
Quick and Excellent Service
I pretty much only get my car serviced at Hollywood. They're quick, efficient, affordable and I've never felt they were making up issues with my car in order to force services that didn't really need to be done. On top of that everyone who works there is friendly, personable, and accommodating everytime I've been there.

Hyundai Tucson
04/05/2019
quick and honest
I came pretty late in the day and Joe and his team took care of my car immidiately. I needed a new battery, they did an oil change and I was on my merry way.

DF
DANA F.
Chevrolet Aveo
04/04/2019
Honest, Great Guys with a Wonderful Shop!
My car needed A LOT of work done to it and they did a wonderful job with it and in a very timely manner! I have a warranty through Carmax and they did a great job communicating with the warranty department to make sure my repairs were approved. My car is running very smooth now :) Joe, the owner, is so sweet and hospitable - their waiting area is the nicest I have ever seen! Coffee, popcorn, donuts, tv, etc. They really do their best to make you as comfortable as possible. Sam is also awesome! He was the one who was primarily in touch with me regarding updates with my car and he was always very straightforward and honest. This is now my go to car repair shop!

Thanks!

EB
Erna B.
Milford, IL
04/02/2019
Trustworthy! Stands behind their work! I referred them to everyone I know
I’ve been going to Hollywood auto for over 40 years, they have always serviced every vehicle I own, and I’ve referred everyone I know to them because I know the work can be trusted especially if you were a woman. My car is over 20 years old and I’m still driving across country, because they services twice a year. I recommend this place highly. Send your friends your family and be secure in knowing that your car will run after you leave, or they’ll fix it again. Trust in them the entire Workforce has a high degree of Excellency!

EB
ELAINE B.
Jeep Patriot
03/31/2019
Superb service, superb customer service too!
My car is kept in impeccable condition at Hollywood. I am given advance notice on repairs whenever possible which makes things simple and convenient with time and affordability! I love this place.

AN
ANTOANETA N.
Lexus RX 400h
03/28/2019
I can’t be happier with the professional service they provide.

DA
Dave A.
03/28/2019
Great service again!
Brought my Subaru in for brakes and front end work. Quick diagnosis of the problem with a thorough explanation. Very reasonable repair time and repair cost. Joe & Sam are a pleasure to work with.

ER
Eric R.
Nissan Versa
03/27/2019
Outstanding shop
I've been coming to Hollywood for almost 20 years. Always a great experience - terrific service, completely trustworthy. They're the kind of folks you want to do business with.

John S.
Land Rover Range Rover
03/27/2019
Fabulous first-time experience!
Brought my 20 yr old Range Rover in for brake work that two other services couldn't figure out. From the minute I walked in, Joe & the friendly staff assured me it'd be taken care of. Took a couple of weeks to get the correct rebuilt part, but I won't take our cars anywhere else from now on! Honest, fair & truly excellent service in a homey atmosphere - I'd recommend them (and will) to anyone in need of expert & reliable service.

ROBERT C.
Toyota Matrix
03/26/2019
conscientious capable service
I've been coming here since 2011 when my battery died. they got me a good battery and went the extra mile to repair, at no charge, the badly corroded and rusting battery terminal.. years later when the battery went bad they quickly replaced it under its warranty. years later they replaced my starter and that went well for a year until it started to fail, along with the battery. they replaced both at no charge, much to my delight. they are good at what they do, and it helps that they are within walking distance of my apartment. I originally chose them due to nearness to my apartment and a favorable Yelp rating. I have since then recommended them to my friends.

BW
Barbara W.
03/25/2019
A must go to for your car mechanical work needs.
Hollywood Auto repair is the go to place for accurate repair, and.The owner always put the customer and your car needs first.