Alexander B.
Evanston, IL
Mazda 3
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Alexander said the staff was friendly.

MIKE M.
Nissan Versa
09/17/2018
The Hollywood Services Guys Are The Best
Joe, Sam, and the rest of the team always treat me right. Always friendly and always straightforward with what's needed on my car. There have been several times where I was expecting to pay more for more in-depth services, but Joe and his team always do the job efficiently and never stray into the intense stuff unless it's needed. I feel lucky to have such a great shop to rely on.

HC
Harry C.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Harry said everything with the business was good. He said everyone was nice, the service was prompt and he has no complaints.

Anko B.
Mount Prospect, IL
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Anko said the service was good. He was happy with his service.

TC
TOMMY C.
Scion xB
09/12/2018
Great Service!
Joe and his service team can be counted on to always provide excellent services.

MATTHEW B.
09/05/2018
Great service provided by friendly employees
As a college student they understand I am on a budget and work with services that need to be done instead of what can be done. I will continue to send them referrals and get my vehicle serviced with Hollywood.

Andrew B.
09/05/2018
The only shop I'll go to
Great service, great people. If you live anywhere near here or can get your car here safely, there's no reason to go anywhere else!

JUDY S.
Buick LeSabre
08/29/2018
Hollywood is the Best
No matter if I need scheduled maintenance or an emergency repair, they have always taken care of my car. They provide quality work in a timely and professional manner, always. They are the best!

Simon C.
Skokie, IL
Chrysler Concorde
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Simon said the business provided great service and was accommodating.

HC
Haley C.
Jeep Patriot
08/18/2018
Best Auto Service Ever
Many thanks to Hollywood Auto!

They were very understanding that I needed a basic quote before leaving the car. A very quick turn around and I didnt have to run my credit card over the phone before they started working on it.

I also had some cosmetic bumper damage I was planning on taking to a body shop-but they reset the bumper for me free of charge!! I cant express how much I appreciated that, as we can go broke over car repairs. I will forever take my vehicles here. THANK YOU

TR
Terry R.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/15/2018
Da Best
wouldn’t take my car anywhere else been going there over 25 years Hollywood joe Sam Ninos and crew are the best!

JN
James N.
Illinois
08/14/2018 Category: Service
James said, this business responded quickly to him.

EZ
Edward Z.
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Edward said the employees take care of his needs.

Kelly M.
Schaumburg, IL
Volvo XC60
08/06/2018
Outstanding Service!!
I had a random break down of my car late Friday. Had my car towed there Saturday late morning. Joe was super kind and welcoming, and even though he had about 20 cars ahead of me, he still looked at my car and deciphered the problem before they closed at 2pm. Had an alternator shipped in and had me on my way today. When I came to pick it up, they had personally detailed the exterior and interior and Joe was once again kind enough to thoroughly discuss what was done. Hollywood Auto is completely out of my way, but rest assured, I will make this shop my go to for future repairs based on my experience. Joe, thank you for being you! You made a horrible experience pleasant, and I just want to thank you and your shop family for that!!
-Kelly

GG
GERARD G.
Toyota Avalon
08/03/2018
Outstanding maintenance!
Thank you Hollywood Services for being so very conscience with repairs to my families cars. I'm so grateful you guys manage to knock out jobs large and small, getting it right the first time, every time.

JV
Jim V.
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Jim said he has been going to the business for 15 years.

GK
GEORDIE K.
Saturn VUE
08/01/2018
Honest, fair, and personable
Great, honest people and reasonable prices.

TW
Thomas W.
Ford Crown Victoria
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Thomas said the staff was very personable and the vehicle was done sooner than he thought.

AP
Alan P.
Illinois
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Alan said the staff were responsive and communicative with updates over the phone. They were quick to solve his vehicles problem.

Ben B.
Nissan Quest
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Ben said he likes the service.