AO
Anaba O.
Lexus GX 470
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Anaba said the business did a good job, he liked the service, they were very quick and he has been going to the business for 5 years.

BK
BAQER K.
08/09/2019
Informative
They are good, caring and provide detailed instructions or feedback on their work

BARBARA H.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
08/06/2019
What makes the place so great.
Hollywood Services, Inc. is a great place to take autos for service because the owners and staff are very pleasant, the service is excellent, and the prices are reasonable.

AD
ATENA D.
08/03/2019
Trustworthy and fast!
I have been taking my car here as much as possible since they replaced my engine several years ago. They tell me what is wrong, what is most urgent, and how they handled it. I have a better understanding of how my car works.

CG
CYNTHIA G.
Jeep Patriot
08/02/2019
Amazing as usual!!
I am never disappointed by how friendly, informative and honest my experience is at Hollywood Service continues to be. I would NEVER take my business to anyone else.

KE
KRISTI E.
Ford C-Max Energi
07/31/2019
As always, great service!!!
Everyone who works there is friendly, very customer service oriented, and repairs are always completed on time.

KJ
Karen J.
07/31/2019
Worth the trip
I drove over 100 miles to take my car to Hollywood Services, because I trust them, and they delivered as usual. They did what was requested for less than I expected, and gave me a 6-month game plan for things I'd want to keep my eye on but that didn't need to be done NOW.

WF
Awesome

JOHN M.
Nissan JUKE
07/26/2019
Excellent work with a good price.
Joe and Sam in the service department are first-rate. Very reasonable rates. My thanks goes out also to the parts department to make it a real team effort to repair my car in a timely fashion. Thanks guys, John M.

PK
PETER K.
Honda Civic Si
07/25/2019
oil change
Excellent service for a recent oil change. Much better than going to Jiffy Lube. Am getting ready to drive to Colorado, and was reassured to learn that the check-up that was done as part of the oil change procedure showed that everything was fine.

LINDA M.
Glenview, IL
Land Rover LR2
07/24/2019
Easy to find, top notch customer service, honest, very reasonable.
LOOK NO FURTHER! Hollywood Services Auto shop is the best! Joe (owner) and his team are very friendly and professionals, they went above and beyond my expectations. They're very honest and reasonable. Very clean and cozy waiting area. I would highly recommend this place to anyone. I guarantee you won't regret!

ROBERT M.
Oldsmobile Intrigue
07/24/2019
Trustworthy; knowledgeable mechanics and Joe explains very well.
I've always had good experiences with Hollywood Service. Samir is an excellent mechanic and Joe really knows how to explain why what needs to be done, needs to be done.

CL
Candia L.
07/22/2019
67 pontiac
Joe and Sam and the whole crew are the best. I have an old car and they made sure it was safe and ready to drive. Thanks guys.

GG
GERARD G.
Toyota Avalon
07/21/2019
A simple oil change.
I cannot begin to express the gratitude for the care, and attention my family has received every visit to Hollywood Auto.

During the last visit for a scheduled oil change, the mechanic found a self tapping screw in the right front tire, he removed it and plugged it with out being asked. This high quality service keeps me safe, and no down time with an unexpected flat tire.

I was notified by the mechanic that brakes will need servicing in the near future. To me this great news, now I've been informed, and can plan for and schedule this work to be completed.

Thank you owner/manager Joe Guiliano for cultivating a conscientious climate, where people can feel confident their transportation needs will be met efficiently and cost effectively.

CL
candy L.
Pontiac LeMans
07/19/2019
They treat you better than family.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Joe and Dam are the best. They do great work along with everyone else there. They treat you better than family.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

TH
Thomas H.
Lincoln Zephyr
07/11/2019
great guys
I've been to Hollywood services twice now.
Both times they were very professional.
Best, part they give you a ride home and once they even paid my cab fare.

JANICE F.
Mitsubishi Outlander
07/07/2019
Family Run/Customers are like Family
Hollywood Auto feels like family working on my car. Caring, fair priced and thorough

Dawn L.
Melrose Park, IL
07/03/2019
Very friendly and trustworthy, first mechanic that I can truely trust. Reasonable prices.

LR
LOURDES R.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
06/28/2019
Lou R.
Very satisfactory service. Prompt and quick in handling the job.

LO
Laura O.
Honda Civic Cpe
06/27/2019
Convenient and efficient
Easy to make appointments. They return phone calls in a timely matter. They get the work done when they say they will. I think they do a good job with good customer service