OC
ONEAL C.
Dodge Challenger
12/11/2019
Hollywood
Outstanding repair work and exceptional customer service. I absolutely love this place and the people that work there. Very professional and knowledgeable industry experts.

Skokie, IL
Ford Edge
12/10/2019
Great service and dependable work!
I have been coming here for about 3 years now. The service department always takes a personalized approach and take great care of my SUV.

GK
GEORDIE K.
Saturn VUE
12/10/2019
Integrity, transparency, honesty, and impeccable work
Joe and the crew are always transparent and honest about the work, and answer all questions, whether I phone them in, or ask in person.Most recently, I brought my vehicle in for a new radiator; this is a massive undertaking on my year/make/model due to obstacles built in with respect to the construction of the vehicle. They went through the arduous task of removing the old one and installing the new only to discover that, upon testing, the new one was defective on an extremely minute level; something I would likely have never noticed. Despite that, Joe directed the crew to remove it once again, and install a completely new one without altering the price on iota. In fact, Hollywood honored a military discount (I'm a retired Naval officer) on top of that, which actually *reduced* the bill. I started bringing my two vehicles there based on a recommendation from an old Navy friend of 25 years, and I return year after year based on quality of work, service, and most importantly to me, integrity . We are currently 1.5 miles from Hollywood, but relocation slightly west of our current location by ~5-6 miles in the spring. As long as the vehicles are drivable, we will continue to bring our vehicles to Hollywood.

12/04/2019
Customer service
I really like the service

GK
GEORDIE K.
11/26/2019
Consistently terrific
My wife and I always receive outstanding and courteous service. Having some experience with doing my own auto repairs, I know prices are fair, and they are transparent about everything. I had a ridiculous amount of work that needed to be done on a second vehicle, and they walked me through what the priority work was and what could wait, and spoke to my insurance company to see if they could help. In the end, they told me that the thousands I would need to spend to fix my issues would be less cost effective than purchasing a new vehicle, AND didn't charge me a dime for the diagnostics. That's the type of transparency and integrity you can expect there. Highly recommended.

BN
Bishnu N.
Volkswagen Jetta
11/26/2019
Great Hospitality And Service
I came in with a leak in my tire and needed to get it patched up. I was greeted down as soon as I walked in and told to relax, have coffee and cookies while they looked at the problem. I was barely there for 30 minutes and they had found the problem and patched it all up. Definitely coming back here.

AC
ADRIENNE C.
Chevrolet Traverse
11/20/2019
Fantastic
They are so honest and try do what is right. I have been taking my cars to them for 30 years!

Brian M.
11/20/2019
Fast, professional, and very honest!!!!
I brought in my Honda Accord after having an unexpected exhaust problem. The team at Hollywood were great in providing a quote and then fixing the problem so quickly. They were incredibly understanding and compassionate in taking the time to explain what had happened and how they fixed my car. Greatly appreciated!!! Brian M

John S.
Land Rover Range Rover
11/18/2019
The best customer service!
I had an empty reservoir in my radiator, and got a little worried. I called Hollywood and Joe said to bring it in. He knew me when I walked in, and Sam took care of me right away. Just needed a topping off, but it's so assuring to know they're there to help! We had both our cars winterized there a few weeks ago, and once again, totally satisfied with their services!

11/17/2019
Always respectful, honest, kind and on time

Pontiac Vibe
11/13/2019
Terrific
As always, service is terrific. Even with a glitch because part came unusable from manufacturer and so repair took longer than anticipated, both Joe ansd Samir were on top of it and accommodating to me and my schedule.

CP
CHARLEEN P.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/06/2019
Very capable mechanics
Came to my aid after a garage attendant in my building left the keys in the ignition all night. Couldn't even be jumped until Hollywood's guy came to my place and worked his magic. Once back at the shop, they fixed the car up and I was on my way. Happily, the new battery they'd put in recently was under warranty so the price tag was more than fair for the service rendered.

JANICE F.
Mitsubishi Outlander
11/03/2019
HONENSTY IS THE BEST POLICY
THEY ARE HONEST AND DON'T PERFORM WORK ON YOUR CAR UNLESS IT'S NEEDED.

Mark M.
Ford Edge
11/02/2019
Auto repair
Great place to have your vehicle cared for. Friendly, helpful, knowledgeable staff. They take the time to explain everything they do.

KG
Kathy G.
10/30/2019
Trustworthy service
Absolutely the best service ever. I have been going to Hollywood Auto for decades and have always had friendly, honest and quality car service. Have recommended to all my friends.

GG
GERARD G.
Toyota Avalon
10/29/2019
Oil change, front and rear brakes.
I can't thank the kind people at Hollywood Auto for taking great care of our cars. During the last last oil change, it was suggested to have the brakes worked on at the next oil change. I was happy to be made aware of what was going on, budgeting, and scheduling this work, brakes need to WIN every time!

As the weeks were winding down to the next oil change, I could tell the brakes were not quite right, it was taking increased pedal effort to get them to bind. This car is driven everyday, so turn around time is very important to me.

After removing the wheels, and examining the condition of the front and rear brakes, it was determined that both required replacements. It was estimated that it would take three hours for the oil change, and both sets of brakes, and it did, the car was ready ON TIME!

Again, I'm so grateful to the whole Hollywood Auto organization for keeping my family, and myself safe.

GI
George I.
Skokie, IL
10/29/2019 Category: Service
George said this business does amazing work.

TG
Tish G.
Cadillac SRX
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Tish said that they provide excellent service.

CL
candy L.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
10/26/2019
PT
Joe and Sam always treat you like family.

Josiah P.
Illinois
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Josh. He said they had good, quick and great customer service. He liked the customer service.