DESIREE C.
Chrysler 300
04/10/2021
Secured
The fact that I know my car was repaired in the best hands possible and they stand by their work means alot. The job was done right! And in a timely manner. My car is running like it is brand new again.

JORGE G.
Des Plaines, IL
Nissan Pathfinder
04/10/2021
Good service,fast and accurate
I have been there Two times and they gave me excellent service on my cars

SHAWN B.
04/08/2021
Excellent service as usual
I dropped off my vehicle and was given an estimate only a few hours later (in an email with all the work to be done and the parts needed itemized). I accepted and the work was completed by the next day, and the total cost came in under the estimate. The staff was, as usual, friendly and helpful. They're completely transparent about costs, and happy to explain what needed to be done, and what had been done, to repair my car. I've been going to Hollywood Auto for years and have never been dissatisfied.

CP
CHARLEEN P.
04/02/2021
127,000+ miles says it all
How to keep a very old but much loved PT Cruiser going strong? Take it to Hollywood Services!

Juan B.
03/26/2021 Category: Service
Juan said very cool and very nice and awesome and very honest. Added it is hard to find honest mechanics and this business is honest.

PG
Pat G.
03/25/2021
Joe, Sam and the rest of crew are great!! I have trusted Hollywood for over 20 years for All my car needs. Never over charge- always provide options and help to keep cars up-to-date with proactive preventative maintenance.

RA
RAY A.
03/17/2021
Great service as always
I have been taking my cars to Hollywood auto for years. Joe, the owner runs a great shop. Samir and the mechanics are great. From oil changes and routine maintenance to new engine coils and water pumps, Joe and the guys have me covered. And they will take care of you too. Try them, you won't be disappointed.

SG
STUART G.
03/14/2021
Complete Synthetic Oil Change for 2016 Subaru Forester - Quick, Convenient, Reasonable, Performed by ASE certified Mechanics
My first visit. Needed an oil and filter change. Didn't want to go to Skokie dealer, where I would have to wait inside for an undetermined amount of time. Hollywood Services is 2 blocks away, so I tried them. Their 97 point inspection and tire rotation were included. I will definitely return for future maintenance. I requested cost estimates for a tune-up, transmission flush and brake flush and they were sent via e-mail. It's nice to have estimates to plan future maintenance.

CE
Clarence E.
Volkswagen Golf
03/13/2021
Excellent and Fast Service
I took my car in to fix my emissions system (it had failed an emissions test twice) and look at a brake warning light. They explained the issues thoroughly and fixed both problems quickly. Customer service is excellent. I plan to go back to them when it's time for an oil change.

CL
candia L.
03/12/2021
P/T
Everyone here at Hollywood Services are great. They are very knowledgeable. They also make you feel like family.

SA
Sargon A.
Skokie, IL
Subaru Legacy
03/12/2021 Category: Service
Sargon said it was great service.

CP
CHARLEEN P.
03/02/2021
Personal service
The guys at Hollywood Services know me now--and my little car. Always pleasant, personalized service. They feel like family. They work fast with standard oil changes, give detailed estimates for the big stuff, and frankly I wouldn't want to own a car without them to maintain it!

WS
WILL S.
Buick Encore
03/02/2021
Honest work
They did such a great job!

FN
Fran N.
Illinois
Audi TT
02/20/2021 Category: Service
Fran said they always do a good job and everyone is friendly.

Julet S.
Skokie, IL
Nissan Versa Note
02/14/2021
Great work! great service!
Appreciate your honest work! Thanks Samir once again for a great job and fast service! Thanks Joe for the Baklava haha!!!