NS
NOEL S.
01/13/2021
Quick and reasonable
I like the ability to schedule the service online and their quick and reliable service. They are professional when contacting about the service.

MK
Mariam K.
01/13/2021
The workers
They were very nice and helpful !!

Chris C.
01/08/2021 Category: Service
Chris said they were honest, affordable and trustworthy.

PH
PATRICIA H.
01/04/2021
Escape tire and break repair
Service provided as quoted, and I received timely communication from the service team. Thank you.

CF
Christian F.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
12/30/2020
Great service/awesome price
I had a great first experience! Highly recommend! The tech was very friendly, and worked with urgency. My oil change was only like $30. 🤯

GG
GERARD G.
Toyota Avalon
12/30/2020
If I could give Hollywood Auto Parts & Service six stars I would!
This auto parts & repair shop is very well managed, they take the time to listen, and can troubleshoot, and get repairs completed correctly the first time. High quality, and very conscientious people work for Joe the owner. He's dedicated and it show, his team keep my family, and myself safe, what more can I ask for?

Highly recommend you make an appointment, and have your car serviced at Hollywood. They're top notch, great to do business with, and very fairly priced!

12/26/2020
I didn’t have an appointment and they were willing to take me. Everyone is so nice and polite!! The service was fast too!!

Evanston, IL
12/24/2020
Good service and good prices.
I appreciated your service and look forward to many years of Hollywood working on my cars. You seem very trustworthy to myself which is very important to me.

DA
DAVID A.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
12/23/2020
5 Stars all the way
Joe and Sam are awesome, great service and very knowledgeable.

PR
PAMELA R.
12/22/2020
Great customer service.
From the first phone call for help, too picking the car up. I was kept informed .
Tow driver john was great as well. Prices
Were reasonable. Would definitely recommend Hollywood service for car repair work.I will be using them in the future.

ES
ERIN S.
Skokie, IL
Kia Forte
12/19/2020
Honest mechanics!
Joe and Sami are great! They had my oil changed and cabin filter replaced in less than half an hour for $85. Very quick, reasonable, honest and reliable. Masks are required.

KA
KATHLEEN A.
Highland Park, IL
12/18/2020
Brake work
I brought my car into Hollywood Auto with the brakes vibrating. They diagnosed the issue quickly and got it fixed right away!

BJ
Bilal J.
Lexus IS 250
12/16/2020 Category: Service
Bilal said he was at this business there early. They don't accept outside parts and he did not know that, he had purchased his own parts for repair. The mechanic was not very much reluctant in install it. The process did not take long. His check engine light came on while he was there. The employees diagnosed it if it was an issue that came up while fixing his vehicle.

CL
candy L.
Buick Encore
12/12/2020
they are like family
I was so happy to find out that Hollywood is part of Car Max services.

LR
LENA R.
Hyundai Elantra Touring
12/10/2020
Excellent service, will return!
Hollywood Auto was accurate with diagnostics, fair in pricing, and made all repairs fast and efficiently. There were no hidden costs and they worked with my insurance companies to get me the best deal/coverage possible.