VV
VICTORS V.
Excellent Service!
These guys are awesome. My first time using Hollywood Auto Repair and I can not say enough kind words about the friendliness and professionalism of everyone I dealt with. Customer service like this is rare these days.

MO
MARY O.
Cadillac DeVille

MN
MAIE N.
06/04/2020
The Best Auto Service Shop in Chicago!
I have been going to Hollywood Services since I moved to Chicago 8 years ago.

At first, I would only come in for oil changes. I really liked that they perform safety checks and top off any fluids needed as a complimentary service.

Now that my 2006 CR-V is approaching its second decade and has over 160,000 miles on it, I rely on Joe and the mechanics at Hollywood Services to help me keep my car in good working condition and safe to drive. Their prices are very fair without compromising quality and safety.

In my experience, Joe has gone above and beyond to keep me happy with their services. I trust them wholeheartedly.

Thank you to Joe and all the mechanics at Hollywood Services!

KC
KATHY C.
Honda HR-V
06/01/2020
Best auto repair place ever!
This place is amazing! Joe (owner) & all of his co-workers are friendly, professional and honest. And they do great work at a fair price. Any time my car has needed service, Joe tells me to come in that day or the next - and it's not because they're lacking customers. The shop is always busy, but they are never too busy to service a customer's car, particularly in an emergency. I'm a senior female & have taken a lot of cars to a lot of repair shops over the years - this place is simply the best & I'd never go elsewhere. Not only would I recommend this business, but have already done so.

JOE S.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
05/31/2020
Amazing service like no other these days!
Joe explained every detail of what he did and what could be done for my car’s air-conditioning repair. He was thorough and let me know what he was doing why it would work. This also saveD me a lot of money! I’m thrilled with Hollywood Auto and will definitely go back

UK
Ulukbek K.
05/29/2020 Category: Service
Ulukbek said the service was good and reasonably priced.

Moises M.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
05/28/2020
Excellent customer service.
Even during these challenging times, Joe and his staff are customer focused and provide excellent service to my car.
Thank you Hollywood Services for your professional service and friendly environment.

JUDY S.
Buick Lucerne
05/26/2020
Service feedback
As always, service is always great, above and beyond expectations.

Nissan Murano
05/22/2020
Very friendly and well priced
I chose Hollywood because it’s been around since 1973 and that says a lot. Also, the great reviews. I’ll add to them and say five stars for friendly, fast service and affordable prices!

BR
BRUCE R.
Lexus RX 400h
05/21/2020
EXCELLENT SERVICE
Very professional and very trust worthy. The car was done right and it was ready when they said it would be. I highly recommend Hollywood Services.

MARLINE M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/19/2020
Great service.
They do the job right. Honest, professional ,friendly service.

Jim B.
Nissan Sentra
05/17/2020
Hollywood Saved my Car
When I brought my car to Hollywood, I had no idea what was wrong with it, or if the warranty would cover the repairs.

Hollywood figured it out right away, brought in the warranty company, and had everything taken care of in a few days. I was only out my deductible.

Sam, Joe and the guys at Hollywood showed care and concern for me as a customer and took care of my car as if it were their own.

Everyone should make Hollywood their one and only stop for auto repair and service.

ES
ERIN S.
Skokie, IL
Kia Forte
05/15/2020
Quick oil change
Sami was quick doing my oil change and topped off the fluids. Always fast and friendly service here.

Matthew M.
Chevrolet Venture
05/12/2020
Trustworthy and High Quality
Great work on our van. Fast, accurate, honest, and sanitized vehicle when done. Also 2 year warranty and 5 years on battery are great perks.

BF
Bill F.
Illinois
Chevrolet Blazer
05/12/2020 Category: Service
Bill said he had a good experience with this business, they are fair and honest.