Business Solutions

HomeGard Home Warranty

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
06/30/2022
Responsive call back
The response time to call me back was excellent. The representative was very friendly and told me who would be calling. Within minutes, I heard from the...

06/13/2022
Fantastic support
Couldn’t be more pleased with the attentiveness of the team

PP
Pankaj P.
06/30/2020
Good Customer Service & great people (Ex: Ashley)
Provide good service, easy to reach out and schedule claims & corresponding services. I have contacted them couple of times as of now and experience is...

SG
Sarah G.
06/03/2020
I love HomeGard!
I have had Home Warranty Service through several companies and HomeGard is by far the best I have dealt with. They are kind and courteous and send wonderful...

Jennifer W.
09/23/2019
April
I have called since Friday evening for service with my air, everyone I spoke with said they submitted a request, to find out this morning they did not. It...