4.6

Odette m.
Blakeslee, PA
11/30/2019
The best!
Every one treats customers with kindness and respect. The are all experts at what they do and if they miss it they will do what they can to fix it! The Best Auto Repair and Body shop in the Poconos, with no exceptions!!!

Michele M.
Pocono Lake, PA
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/25/2019
New changes to the office
I dropped my car off to get inspected,I went to breakfast and got the call it was done. I appreciated the recommendations on how to take care of my car in the future! The service was professional and done in a timely fashion

WC
Wayne C.
11/22/2019
They are friendly and tell you what is wrong up front. Good service
I like them they are up front with you and tell you what is wrong with your vehicle. They explain what has to be done to correct it.

Roy G.
Gouldsboro, PA
Dodge Charger
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Roy said he has been there many times and he is always satisfied. They always do good work.

SD
Skylar D.
Cresco, PA
Volkswagen CC
11/15/2019
Honestly is your right name
Fair and honest was the way we were treated

AG
Andre G.
Mount Pocono, PA
11/07/2019
They were honest and determine to complete the job
I heard about Honesty and needed wheel and they were able to order and replace the wheel.

OM
Odette m.
Blakeslee, PA
11/04/2019
Honestly, Honesty is the best auto repair shop in the Poconos!
The owner and his team. Manny is the Best. He truly honors his shop's name, Honesty!!!

TW
Toni W.
10/31/2019
The inspection was done on time
I appreciated how I was treated and how professional every one was.

SL
Stephen L.
10/29/2019
Clean and excellent staff
Clean work estimates right on the spot let’s you know pricing before work performed

Manuel R.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Pontiac Bonneville
10/25/2019
Alignment
Very knowledgeable and good people Would definitely visit again

Rebecca M.
Scotrun, PA
10/25/2019
Odd and end repairs
Good job. Emannual is very knowledgeable and makes sure the work on your vehicle gets done in a timely manner.

SR
Sarah r.
10/24/2019
THEY HIT MY CAR!!!
They hit my car with a snow plow and refuse to fix it. I was a loyal customer before and now I will never be back.

CE
chad e.
Pocono Summit, PA
10/19/2019
They rebuilt it
I went in to get my back shocks done on my 99 Honda Accord my key ended up getting stuck in the ignition and instead of honesty panicking they rebuilt the ignition so that when the car goes into park it would disengage the key best kudos to honesty they are the best who does this!!!!

NM
Nadine M.
10/16/2019
Excellent work always, work done in timely manner and great customer service.

RA
Ralph A.
GMC Yukon
10/11/2019
Excellent and honest service!!
This is a professional automotive business, I was treated with respect at all times. Repair rates are excellent and I was very satisfied with staff.

GR
Gerald R.
10/10/2019
Wheel bearing honesty my mechanic Emanuel
My mechanic Emanuel is the best in town this shop is truly honest

TC
Taj C.
Subaru Legacy
10/05/2019
Awesome !
They did everything on time and professionally ! They were very friendly as well ! Definitely coming back here again !

JQ
jose q.
Scion xB
10/04/2019
On time and quick service
I went in today for PA inspection. I had scheduled a 3pm appt prior. I showed up at 10 to 3pm. No sooner had I arrived than a mechanic was already inspecting my car. The experience was stress free despite my car being over 10 years old and 260k miles. Thank you honesty. My car passed inspection

David B.
Dodge Challenger
10/02/2019 Category: Service
David said the business was very nice.

GG
Gregg G.
INFINITI FX35
09/22/2019
I will never bring my cars back here
I have two cars I bought to this place and no one could find the real problem. The last straw was two days ago when we ended up paying over a thousand dollars for a job that wasn’t done correctly from the beginning. I am extremely pissed off with Emmanuel. We bought the car back to him to diagnose the problem and instead he just changed a part that didn’t need changing just because my husband who is not a mechanic said to change it. He only told him to change it because Emmanuel tried to say because we bought our own part it’s probably not working well. But instead of checking first he just changed it and it costed us an extra $400. My mother, father and niece all used to bring their cars here. Not anymore. We will NEVER deal with this place ever again. And if you are smart, you would RUN fast from this bogus mechanic shop.