TIMO M.
Cresco, PA
Hyundai Elantra GT
08/12/2020
R&L Auto
Me and my family have been going to him for years never had a problem

AARON S.
Bushkill, PA
08/08/2020
Trust and honesty!
I’ve been coming to our and R&L for years and I’ve never felt taken advantage of or miss lead. My wife now goes there and so will my daughters when they start driving.

LUCIANO M.
Brodheadsville, PA
08/08/2020
Great experience
Quick and reliable. I took it there when another shop could not figure out my AC issue. R&L figures it out right away.

AR
ADAM R.
08/07/2020
Hands Down the Place to Take Your Car!!
R & L is the best!! I was recommended to them two years ago. They are very fair and honest! They also work quick so your not waiting forever!! Very professional!! I work around the corner and I tell all of my customers that R & L is the place to go!!

PC
PAUL C.
08/04/2020
Great auto service experience
R&L never disappoints, when i arrived at 9am appointment my car was immediately taken in, just great expert service and such a friendly experience

NB
NADINE B.
Chrysler 200
08/04/2020
Being a woman, I often worry that a mechanic will just take me for a ride but Russ is very courteous and trustworthy. He took the time to figure out what was causing my car to overheat and the price was fair. I would definitely recommend and do business with them again.

AL
AARON L.
GMC Canyon
08/02/2020
Install new bumper
They did a great job like always no issues and I would recommend them to anyone

KENNETH M.
Long Pond, PA
Dodge Durango
08/01/2020
Great customer service!!
Once again R & L Auto exceeded expectations! Not only did they service my vehicle, they also fit in my trailer as a last minute repair! They really work hard to help their customers and care about their safety on the road. I trust their work and they stand behind their service.

Bushkill, PA
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
08/01/2020
Great service and prices
I had a great experience at R&L, my service cost was less than originally quoted and they did more than expected. As a female I never feel like I’m being lied to at R&L like some other garages I’ve been to. When I leave I know the work was done properly and my car is in good condition.

JANET P.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
07/31/2020
R &L
Easy to get an appt. Very helpful with what I needed. Approx price up front.

KK
KEVIN K.
07/31/2020
Very good place to go for all of your car maintenance needs
Very helpful and they know what they’re talking about.

HW
HERBERT W.
07/30/2020
Professional, competent, and on time.

Jennifer B.
Volvo XC90
07/30/2020 Category: Service
Jennifer said the staff are responsive in updating her with the progress of the job and that they did a good job.

KEVIN M.
Saturn VUE
07/28/2020
Quick and reliable service
Brought car in for an estimate to fix exhaust and they took me tight in and turns out all I needed was a flex pipe. They gave me a price to fix and since it was a 30 minute job they did it right away. Could not have asked for more.

Effort, PA
07/28/2020
Service is excellent always goes beyond