SCOTT B.
excellent work

DO
DONNA O.
07/02/2020
I have been going to R & L motors for years and have recommended them to my friends. Russell is an honest and dependable mechanic. I take my cars to him all the time. I can depend on Russell to fix my cars and I won’t go to any other mechanic - he is my “go to guy”!

STEVEN M.
06/27/2020
They do quality work and it's always a pleasure doing business with Russ
They always fix my vehicles right the first time Russ is very fair with his prices I would definitely recommend them to anyone

JAMES R.
Tunkhannock, PA
Dodge Durango
06/26/2020
Friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful staff. Nice facility
Russ and his staff are very good mechanics. They are honest and fair and stand by their work.

NG
NANCY G.
06/26/2020
This is the place to go
Russ and his staff know what they are doing. They are honest about what needs to be done, and help you find the most affordable way to get it done. I recommend them without reservation.

SALLY JANE B.
Bushkill, PA
GMC Cab & Chassis
06/25/2020
Knowledgeable mechanics
Dependable, work is done in a timely mannor.
Affordable & Reliable Friendly Staff.

LYNN B.
Buick Rainier
06/25/2020
Their knowledge, aim to please the customer...and succeef
Russell and his team replaced my transmission and engine, as well as other maintenance jobs needed. I have my super comfy SUV back...
and it's a 2004! Drives like new.

Nissan Quest
06/24/2020
Excellent service always
Always prompt , friendly and efficient!

ME
MARIE E.
Bushkill, PA
Mercedes-Benz C250
06/23/2020
Miss
This place rocks! As soon as I arrived they started working on my car. Of course I called a few days before coming and already talked about the service they’re going to do. Saved me much time going to any Mercedes Benz facility. They know what to do here. They stuck to their low pricing, too!

KV
KEVIN V.
BMW 525i
06/22/2020
Truck
Russ the owner is a top notch mechanic. And his staff is great

Ruben B.
Stroudsburg, PA
Mercedes-Benz 380SL
06/11/2020 Category: Service
Ruben said this business was pretty good and he would recommend them for service.

SIMON H.
Pontiac G6
06/10/2020
the only sell you what you need!!
Just overall great place. The owner Russ doesn't just sit behind the desk, he's out in a bay working on cars himself and helping his already knowledgeable staff of two. they are always available to answer questions. I personally recently purchased a used vehicle I took three to R & L for Russ to check over before I Purchased one. Don't just take my word for it stop by and see Russ .

Michelle M.
06/05/2020 Category: Service
Michelle said they are really good guys and help out whenever she needs help.

JOHN P.
Shawnee On Delaware, PA
Nissan Frontier 2WD
06/03/2020
Excellent service as always.

AL
ALICE L.
Stroudsburg, PA
Honda Civic Cpe
05/23/2020
Super service
After trying many service stations in the area, I have finally found one where I will trust my car. The staff is pleasant and courteous. They service your car when they say they will. No unnecessary waiting. Plus, they do what needs to be done, and tell you what you may need in the future. I will stick with them forever.