Dana H.
08/09/2018 Category: Service
The customer Service I get from the Service department is very professional and will go out of their way for you
The customer service from the service department and Mark they are very professional and will go out of their way to make sure if at all possible they will get the job done. As simple as giving a ride back to work when I can't stay and don't have my own ride. To their friendly smiles and conversations. I've been doing my oil changes there for almost 8 years, wouldn't go anywhere else.
LEVI B., Fixed Ops Director from Horace Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to rate your service visit.  We appreciate the 5 Star rating and look forward to seeing you next time.

Towaoc, CO
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Dealership too small.
Mechanics are awesome!!
LEVI B., Fixed Ops Director from Horace Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

Thank you for your feedback including the compliments and the suggestions.  We appreciate your business and hope to see you for your next service.

Jackie A.
Carlsbad, NM
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Love this dealership!
Great customer service. Always friendly and so helpful. My vehicle is always ready when promised. It’s the best parts and service department I’ve ever dealt with.
LEVI B., Fixed Ops Director from Horace Hyundai responded on 07/31/2018

It’s always great to hear how well our staff is doing here at Horace Hyundai.  Thanks for taking the time to respond to the survey, and sharing your experience.  We appreciate your continued support of our business and look forward to seeing you next time you're in town.

Bloomfield, NM
2012 Hyundai Veloster
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Went above and beyond
Horace Hyundai went above and beyond to make sure that my service was completed and back to me before they closed. Thank you so much for the great customer service.
LEVI B., Fixed Ops Director from Horace Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey about your experience.  We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of you in the future.

TG
Troy G.
Cortez, CO
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Professional courteous expeditious
Chance got me right in. He let me know the service would take about 45minutes. He called me to ask if I wanted them to change the air filter. My car was done on time and they provided a timely shuttle service.
LEVI B., Fixed Ops Director from Horace Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to rate your experience with Chance and our dealership.  We truly appreciate your business and are looking forward to seeing you next time.

07/06/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
The place is nice and friendly.
LEVI B., Fixed Ops Director from Horace Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for the feedback and positive response.  We truly appreciate our customers and look forward to seeing you next time.

Ronald M.
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Super Service
My title says it all. Always friendly Always prompt Clean workspace
LEVI B., Fixed Ops Director from Horace Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Thank you for the review!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time!

KF
Kenneth F.
Monte Vista, CO
2007 Hyundai Tucson
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Customer CARE
We live in Colorado and this Hyundai dealership is the closest. Now with trying to drive from one state to another can be difficult, the staff from the time that I called to set up the appointment to the time we left not only SET THE BAR for how customer care should be, but I honestly think THEY ARE THE BAR!. Thank you all so much from start to finish and we will be back when we can.
CORY D., Internet Sales Manager from Horace Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Wow.  Words cannot express how grateful we are to serve you and provide the experience you have described.  We look forward to helping you in the future and are always happy to do so.
Thanks again and have a happy Fourth of July!

MJ
Michael J.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Review
LEVI B., Fixed Ops Director from Horace Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Thank you for your business and the 5 Star Review!  We look forward to seeing you next time.

DK
Debra K.
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Very professional staff!
I wouldn’t consider going anywhere else for service or parts.
LEVI B., Fixed Ops Director from Horace Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for the great compliment!  We truly appreciate your business!!!

Jason B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Service was great. The web and auto service says it’s always closed though. This location needs to be updated to work as advertised. Overall very good.
LEVI B., Fixed Ops Director from Horace Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to rate your service visit and leave your suggestion.  We are working on fixing the web scheduling issue and hope to have it resolved very soon.

KK
Kimberlie K.
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Horace has always been the best dealership/service dept. I have ever worked with
Horace always goes above and beyond for us.
LEVI B., Fixed Ops Director from Horace Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

Thank you for your business and continued support!  We truly appreciate your business.

05/31/2018 Category: Service
Location is easy to find and place is clean and nice friendly staff.
Nice place to be to get your service done.
LEVI B., Fixed Ops Director from Horace Hyundai responded on 05/31/2018

Thank you for the compliments and your business!  Have a Great Day and we look forward to seeing you next time.

Brenda B.
2007 Hyundai Entourage
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Prompt service and no surprises.
Keep the good work going.
LEVI B., Fixed Ops Director from Horace Hyundai responded on 05/23/2018

Thank you for the compliments and the 5 Star Rating!  Look forward to seeing you next time!

Mario M.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff and convenience
Everyone is very friendly from scheduling to picking up after service. They take good care of my car not only on the mechanical end, but also in protecting it from any accidents with plastic on the seats. I really appreciate that.
LEVI B., Fixed Ops Director from Horace Hyundai responded on 05/18/2018

Our employees are our greatest asset, and it’s always great to hear how we have gained our customers trust and loyalty with servicing their Hyundai.  We work very hard to ensure that happens with every customer on every visit, and look forward to seeing again next time.

John B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Great place for service.
This shop has done all my service on 4 different vehicles. They really know what customer service is.
LEVI B., Fixed Ops Director from Horace Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

Thank you for the compliment.  We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time.

05/01/2018 Category: Service
Thank you for your continued service on my vehicle.
LEVI B., Fixed Ops Director from Horace Hyundai responded on 05/02/2018

Thank you for your continued business!  We really appreciate our customers and it is our pleasure to service your vehicle.

04/30/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Place
Always friendly service!!
LEVI B., Fixed Ops Director from Horace Hyundai responded on 05/01/2018

Thank you for your business and the great review!

AD
Aliesha D.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
04/18/2018 Category: Service
FRIENDLY STAFF
NONE
LEVI B., Fixed Ops Director from Horace Hyundai responded on 04/19/2018

Thank you for rating your service experience at our dealership.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you!

Jonny S.
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Good and fast service.
I always enjoy coming to the shop because I get good service.
LEVI B., Fixed Ops Director from Horace Hyundai responded on 04/12/2018

Thank you for your business and for rating your service visit.  We look forward to seeing you next time.