Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5
Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5

Lancaster, PA

DF
Dennis F.
BMW 128i
02/18/2021
Great service, fair pricing.
I've always had great service from Huber's, and I recommend them highly.

JOSE R.
Laureldale, PA
Mercedes-Benz E350
02/18/2021
Service was great right on time
I was pleased with the service ...and they were very nice explaining what was done on my car....

DE
Dave E.
Denver, PA
Chevrolet Camaro
02/18/2021 Category: Service
Dave said the service provided by the staff in a timely manner was to his satisfaction.

RI
ROBERT I.
Reading, PA
Nissan Murano
02/17/2021
Great ,efficient and reliable service. Feel like our vehicle is good hands. God bless Huber's Auto..
Huber's Auto is our family's best choice for all our vehicles regular inspection and all other maintenance and repair work. Appreciate their awesome service.

Samuel B.
New Holland, PA
02/17/2021 Category: Service
Samuel said the staff really helped him out really good and everything was good.

MICHELLE S.
Nissan Rogue
02/16/2021
Friendly, knowledgeable, and thorough
Huber’s staff is awesome! They are friendly, knowledgeable, and take the time to thoroughly explain what repairs are needed. I trust Huber’s for all my car needs, from sales to service.

BA
BEHZOD A.
Ronks, PA
02/11/2021
Great customer service and professional service.

JIM B.
Volkswagen Passat
02/10/2021
Straight forward information and service
Great communication and service.

STEVEN S.
inspection & maintenance
I can trust Huber mechanics to work on my VW. They know these cars and do a good job. I also trust them with my Audi.

DK
DONALD L K.
02/10/2021
Good service from good people
I’ve been dealing with the Huber folks for almost 30 years. In that time I have always been pleased with their craftsmanship and their superb customer service.

Denver, PA
02/08/2021
Quick fix
On my way to work on Friday 2/5/21 I noticed an indicator light had lit up on my 2015 Jetta. I spent the next 30 miles trying to guess what it means and figured as long as the car was moving forward I would continue on my way. Upon arrival I looked the light up in my vehicle owners manual. I learned that a daytime driving light bulb was burned out.The obvious solution seemed to be make a phone call to Hubers. About 2 minutes later I had an appointment for first thing Monday morning at which time the folks at Hubers figured out which bulb was out and replaced it.
It is nice to deal with people who know and understand the vehicle you drive and can get the job done right the first time. Be it a simple light bulb or more major repair, Hubers gets the job done.

JE
Jordon E.
Pennsylvania
02/03/2021 Category: Service
Jordon said they did a really good job explaining the service they performed , they took him in without an appointment and the service was great.

AG
Ashley G.
Reinholds, PA
Volkswagen Jetta
01/30/2021 Category: Service
Ashley said there's nothing wrong with the vehicle.

NH
Nathan H.
01/23/2021 Category: Service
Nathan said every thing was fix but it was pretty pricy. He would recommend them for German vehicles.