Overall Rating 3.3333333/5Overall Rating 3.3333333/5Overall Rating 3.3333333/5rating 3.3333333rating 3.3333333
Overall Rating 1.6666667/5rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667

ASHLEY M M.
Lebanon, PA
12/12/2018
Great Customer Service 👍🏻
Recently bought my first car from Huber’s. Everything was so quick and easy. All of the employees, especially Eric, were so kind and helpful. I would definitely recommend Huber’s. No complaints here!

KR
KURTIS R.
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
12/04/2018
Exceptional Service
I was pleased with my visit. I had an inspection done and was told the back tires needed to be replaced to be inspected. The had a good set of Continentals they could use and the price was right in line. I hardly would have saved much buying them from discount tire.
The only concern I have, is they recommended that I change my timing chain in my VW Passat with 131,000 miles. I am not totally sure of what is all involved with that but the price to change it is only slightly less than the value of the car. I checked with other shops and got more than half the price quoted to change it and was also advised that the timing chain should never need to be replaced unless it fails, which in that case, the whole engine could be damaged. I was told that the only vehicles that get the chains replaced, have thrown a code that the timing chain has slipped and have started to hear a noise. I'm between a rock and a hard place but I believe I'd rather have the engine blow because the timing chain failed than spend what the car's worth to get it fixed.

SA
Suzan A.
Lititz, PA
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Suzan said the employee completed her service in two days. She was really satisfied with her service.

Dan S.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Dan said the staff have done a good job.. They're a very reputable facility, and he has been very pleased with the quality of work that they've done for him.

BA
BRADLEY A.
Denver, PA
11/29/2018
Inspection
The level of communication was above and beyond any other dealership.

TR
THOMAS and MARY R.
Stevens, PA
Mercedes-Benz ML350
11/22/2018
Fast and fair
Thanks fir the quick service

Denver, PA
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
11/15/2018
new tires
Mounted and balanced 4 new tires on work truck. Also added ? fluid without being asked and billed us for it.....but the tires are great.

Dixie S.
Mount Joy, PA
MINI Cooper Coupe
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Dixie said she was treated nicely and with respect.

MICHAEL L D.
11/13/2018
Huber's makes me feel like a valued customer.
Huber's has always taken the time to explain the necessary repairs. They have always kept me apprised of the status of repairs and have notified me whenever they've encountered an unforeseen problem. I trust Huber's with my car care and would recommend anyone who's looking for expert mechanics to give them a try.

Lancaster, PA
Audi S4
11/13/2018
Great service and knowledge
I am always amazed with how quickly they can diagnose and fix problems. The people there all have great attitudes and i am always thankful for their service.

KT
Kevin T.
Volkswagen CC
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said the business was thorough they explained to him what work was going to be done on his vehicle. They gave him an accurate quote and even came in under the quote. The staff performed the work to his satisfaction, went over the bill, and explained what was done, instead of just taking his money. Also, Dustin was an incredible employee, whom he worked with.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/07/2018
Very efficient service and fast service
Huber's is very thorough in their explanation of work that needs to be done on vehicle. Their customer service team is very friendly.

DK
Dennis K.
Ram 1500
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Dennis said the employees were friendly. He was happy with his service.

PR
PAUL R.
11/04/2018
THE best auto shop around this area!!!
Had some problems with my TPMS sensors that I bought online with wheels for my BMW. these guys helped me out a lot and gave me a good discount! Specifically big thank you to Sel Scarpino !

DAVID B.
Lancaster, PA
11/03/2018
Friendly, caring folks who really know their stuff
I always enjoy my visit and appreciate the great attitude the folks have to their work and to the customer . You really can't improve when you are the best. I feel like I am in good hands with all the knowledge the team possesses. Blessings to Hubers!

JILL S.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
11/01/2018
Happy!
I was so happy with the service I got from Huber’s! My car really needed the tuneup it got and I would have never thought about what needed to be done on my own. Huber’s is trustworthy and doesn’t try to tell you your car needs something it really doesn’t. I have been going there for almost four years. Using Huber’s was a terrific decision!

David S.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/31/2018 Category: Service
David said that everything was very good and the people there were nice to deal with.

JN
Jay N.
Narvon, PA
Volkswagen Passat
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Jay said that the place was easy to deal with and he's happy with his service.

GS
Geoff S.
Manheim, PA
Mercedes-Benz E320
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Geoff said that the place always does a good job at a decent price.

Reading, PA