Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5
Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5

ED
Elissa D.
Lititz, PA
Volkswagen Golf
10/23/2020
Always excellent service.
Some garages treat women differently than their male customers- but I have NEVER had that experience at Huber's. I feel respected, valued as a customer, and always receive excellent service. Sal is a delight, and I truly enjoy talking with him, and I know that he, and his staff, are honest and up-front about the services my car needs. I will continue to work with Huber's for all of my Volkswagen's needs, and highly recommend them to ANYONE looking for service for any make of car.
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 10/23/2020

We can not thank you enough, not only for your kind words but for trusting us with your vehicle needs.  We promise we will continue to provide you with the great service you deserve.

10/21/2020
Got my car in and out on day I wanted. They were friendly and helpful
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 10/22/2020

Thank you for the taking the time to complete our survey, your feed back is greatly appreciated.

RUSSELL B.
10/21/2020
I know most who work there.
Don’t try to sell you stuff you don’t need. Try to get good prices on parts!

FG
FREDERICK G.
Volkswagen Tiguan
10/20/2020
Have consistently provided quality service.
Bought my vehicle there five years ago and they have never disappointed me with the service they have provided me in this time.

Karen S.
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Karen said convenient.
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 10/15/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, your feed back is greatly appreciated.

JAMES A.
10/12/2020
Good communication, quality work, fair prices
We have purchased several vehicles from Huber’s as well as having their service department provide PA inspection and service. Excellent experience...knowledgeable and friendly staff, quality work, and fair pricing.
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 10/12/2020

Thank you for trusting us with all your vehicle needs. We truly appreciated your patron.

STEVEN H.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
10/10/2020
Professional - Attention to detail
We’ve been having intermittent problems with our car for two years. When we took our car to Huber for a problem with a tire loosing air, they noticed the intermittent problem. They were able to discover the cause, recommend a solution, and provided timely, top-notch service. We are very grateful for all they do to keep our car running well.

SR
Scott R.
Adamstown, PA
Toyota FJ Cruiser
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Scott said when he brought his vehicle to the business, they retrieved some documents from his vehicle and did not put them back. He said when the business realized they had his documents, they drove the documents out to him directly. He said he doesn't see that level of service often.

CK
Charles K.
Millersville, PA
10/06/2020 Category: Service
Charles said they are really attentive, very communicative and have very good customer service.

MF
MATT F.
Lancaster, PA
Audi Q7
10/05/2020
Time for inspection
Time for inspection, was informed of what the upcoming needs of the vehicle are. Am happy to have Huber auto service the vehicle. Thanks for the detailing recommendation
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 10/05/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey  your feed back is greatly appreciated.

KJ
KENYA J.
Stevens, PA
10/01/2020
The staff at Hubers is very knowledgeable and trustworthy. I feel comfortable allowing them to do all the work my vehicle needs to stay in good condition. I believe my car is in good hands with them.

sherman s.
09/28/2020
great!
excellant!

Lititz, PA
Kia Rio
09/27/2020
Amazing Service and sales
I bought my current vehicle from Huber's about 2 years ago and am a remaining customer for service. Ever since day one with Eric as my salesman, I felt like I was a general appreciated customer and not just someone who was taken advantage of for my money. Eric was kind, quick, and informative and never pushy which is appreciated. The service team has always been kind, quick to response, and willing to call with any service needed before doing. I have yet to experience that with any other garage. Service is fast and quality of work is reliable. I highly recommend.
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 09/28/2020

We cant thank you enough for your loyalty, so we will continue to be loyal to you.  Thank you

Volkswagen Passat
09/23/2020
great service/friendly people
Great service/friendly knowledgeable staff! I appreciate that kind of service very much! Thank-you:-)
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 09/23/2020

DAN G.
09/23/2020
Honest-Knowledgeable counter service reps-Excellent mechanic workmanship-Fair rates
Ease of scheduling an appointment, friendly employees, well run dealership, very clean work environment, quality workmanship