Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
MICHAEL L D. on 12/13/2017
"Always Top Rate"
I've taken my cars to Huber's longer than I can remember. Their staff is friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. These guys seem to like their work, and it shows in the way they treat their customers. And, if you can't pay your whole bill, you just leave your kid with them until you have the money! Is that convenient or what?!? Seriously, if you haven't taken your car to Huber's yet, you owe it to yourself and your car to try Huber's. You won't be disappointed.
Vehicle: Audi A4
Service Date: 12/08/2017
Review Created: 12/13/2017 01:53 PM
JAMES E H. on 12/13/2017
"Great customer service "
We dropped off our Volkswagen for it State and emissions inspection. We also had the oil change service. We dropped it off s Little after noon for the appointment the next day. I got a call later that afternoon telling me I needed rear tires. I was surprised they had it in and done the same day we dropped it off. Sal and Dustin were great. Always great service with the crew yay Hubers
Vehicle: Volkswagen Cabrio
Review Created: 12/13/2017 12:04 PM

Hey Jim,

Thank you for taking the time to survey our service department. We take a lot of pride in the work we do so we appreciate all comments.

LISA H. on 12/13/2017
"Oil change "
Little expensive but service is always great. They said I was due for air filter change but mine was too clean so they didn’t replace it. That was nice that they didn’t push me to change it anyway.
I think this review shouldn’t have to have 250 minimum characters
Vehicle: Volkswagen Tiguan
Review Created: 12/13/2017 06:24 AM

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for taking time out of your day and reveiwing our service department.

ANTHONY E. on 12/13/2017
"I Trust Them!"
That is a lot to say these days of mechanics, dealerships, and the auto service industry as a whole. Huber's have been servicing my German automobiles for about two years now. They provide reliable, honest service. They are always looking out for the best of the customer (a rarity). They are NEVER misleading, more than accommodating. Their work has always been exemplary. I can't say enough about them. I am more than happy that I found them.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz ML350
Review Created: 12/13/2017 03:37 AM
The Huber Auto G. at Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 12/13/2017

Thank you for a great review! We look forward to giving you great service every time you come in! Congratulation and good luck with your new car

PATTI P. on 12/11/2017
"Close by for convenience. Service Men at front desk always friendly & helpful"
I guess my only question about my last visit to have a new battery installed is that I was told my Jeep took a special battery & it had to be brought in on the day I was there. I made the appointment 2 days prior to my appointment, so why wasn't the battery already at the shop ready to be put in? And, I may have misunderstood what was told to me about the battery & if so, I apologize. I guess waiting almost 2 hours just took longer than I expected to have a battery replaced. I am not upset at all & still give you an excellent rating because we have never been disappointed in anything done for us at Huber's and appreciate your prompt service every time we need something done.
Vehicle: Jeep Patriot
Service Date: 12/07/2017
Review Created: 12/11/2017 06:41 AM
The Huber Auto G. at Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 12/11/2017

Good morning Patti

Thank you for taking the time and taking our survey, we appreciate any feed back for it help us provide better service every time your vehicle is in our shop for maintenance or repairs. I apologize that the installation of the battery took longer then expected we were unaware of the special size/unique battery your Jeep needed.  If you have any questions about the repair please feel free to call me at 717 733 2613, I would be have to help.  Thank you so very much again, and thank you for the 5 stars!

MARK G. on 12/07/2017
"Service"
Great Service as always! fdjafdjkaflsdjflkasdjfkljaklsdfjlkasjfkldjsalkfdjflkdsjalkfjdslkajfdlkjfalksdfjlkdasjflkdsjaflkdjflkdsjaflkdjsalkfjdsalk;fjdklsafjdklsjaflkdsjafkdjsafkldjsaflkjdsfdklfjdsalkfjdsafjdkldjfkdasjfdkjfsdkjfjkdfdksjafjdfkldsjafkldjk
Vehicle: Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
Service Date: 12/05/2017
Review Created: 12/07/2017 09:29 AM
Noah W. on 12/04/2017
Noah said he trusts the business.
Vehicle: Volkswagen New Beetle
Service Date: 11/24/2017
Ammon F. on 12/04/2017
Ammon said the service was good. He found nothing to be unsatisfactory.
Vehicle: BMW X3
Service Date: 12/01/2017
Jim B. on 12/04/2017
Jim said they did a great job.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat
Service Date: 11/27/2017
Dale W. on 12/01/2017
Dale said the staff were very knowledgeable and the service was good.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Eos
Service Date: 11/30/2017
Review Created: 12/01/2017
Sean W. on 12/01/2017
Sean said this business provided great service.
Vehicle: Audi S4
Service Date: 11/29/2017
Review Created: 12/01/2017
The Huber Auto G. at Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 12/08/2017

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.

Micah M. on 11/27/2017
Micah said the service was okay.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Service Date: 11/22/2017
Review Created: 11/27/2017
The Huber Auto G. at Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 11/29/2017

Good morning Micah,

Thank you for taking the time and replying to our survey, your feed back is always important to us in providing great service. I did notice that in your coment it was stated that the service was okay and since our goal is to always provide great service, was there sometime we could have done different?  If there is anything I could do let me know.

Huber Auto Group

JAMES F. on 11/20/2017
"Consistent quality work with friendly customer service"
Whenever I have service on my 2002 Passat at Huber's, I depend on the service managers and technicians to evaluate the car from an overall perspective and provide solid advice for keeping the car in top mechanical condition. This visit was for inspection, brakes and pesky CV boot replacement. With their excellent service I hope to drive my 2002 for many more years.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat
Service Date: 10/26/2017
Review Created: 11/20/2017 04:30 AM
Frank C. on 11/14/2017
Frank said the service at this business is great.
Vehicle: Kia Optima
Service Date: 11/07/2017
Review Created: 11/14/2017
BRUCE H. on 11/13/2017
"Fair and honest"
They inform and are fair in their pricing and work quality
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz C300
Service Date: 11/13/2017
Review Created: 11/13/2017 08:05 PM
Janice M. on 11/13/2017
Janice said the staff does an excellent job.
Vehicle: Volkswagen CC
Service Date: 10/17/2017
Review Created: 11/13/2017
JOHN F. on 11/11/2017
"Excellent Audi Service"
My Audi Q5 had a check engine light on and Sal called me to provide an update as well as discuss the solution and estimate to fix the issue. He did a great job of communicating and they resolved the issue.
Vehicle: Audi Q5
Service Date: 11/10/2017
Review Created: 11/11/2017 05:25 AM
CYNTHIA O. on 11/08/2017
"Service"
Sal Scarpino worked at the dealership where I purchased my car. Once I found out he that he is working for Hubers, it was a no brainer. This guys service and interaction with customers is exceptional. Thank You!
Vehicle: Audi A4
Service Date: 11/07/2017
Review Created: 11/08/2017 12:57 PM
Lee D. on 11/08/2017
Lee said this business provided good service and they communicated well.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
Service Date: 10/18/2017
Review Created: 11/08/2017
Janet Z. on 11/07/2017
Janet said the employees got the job done. The service was reasonably priced, and she appreciated that they sent someone to pick her up.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta Sedan