Overall Rating 3.3333333/5Overall Rating 3.3333333/5Overall Rating 3.3333333/5rating 3.3333333rating 3.3333333
Overall Rating 1.6666667/5rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667

SHANNON M.
Abbeville, SC
Volkswagen GTI
06/07/2019
Very customer friendly!
They provide great, friendly customer service & reliable work every time!
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our survey.
Your feed back is greatly appreciated.

WP
Wayne P.
Lititz, PA
Mercedes-Benz E320
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Wayne said he had no issues with his service. The employees kept him informed of the service prices.
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, your feed back is greatly appreciated.

CLYDE W.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/04/2019
Prompt Service
Service was prompt and all work done was explained in detail.
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. Your feed back is greatly appreciated.

JOAN B.
Volkswagen Passat
05/30/2019
great service and prices
great service, great prices, very professional and helpful.

DARIEN B.
Womelsdorf, PA
Volkswagen Eos
05/25/2019
Good customer service
Took my car in for a water pump change. Great customer service but I guess they got coolant in my oil so an oil change needed to be done. This costed me $91 for something that was at the fault of the shop. As nice as the people were, this kind of rubbed me the wrong way. Other than that, they explained things well.

EM
ERIKA M.
Lancaster, PA
Volkswagen Golf GTI
05/24/2019
Always Great Service
Huber’s is always very quick in getting me in and out, especially if I have decided to wait instead of getting a rental car. I live in Lancaster and work in Harrisburg, so bringing my car here is out of the way, but I feel like it is worth it. The mechanics and service advisors are always helpful and knowledgeable. If something unexpected comes up that needs fixed or addressed, they do what they can do have it fixed and ready the same day. They genuinely care about having happy customers and providing service/repairs/maintenance at a reasonable price. There is nothing more frustrating than taking a car to the dealership, having them troubleshoot, overcharge you and leaving with a list of things that you’ll need along with the looming bill that you’ll have next time. Thank you Huber’s for being quick, considerate and efficient.

GW
GEORGE W.
GMC Yukon XL
05/24/2019
One stop shop for service & purchasing vehicles.
Great Folks.
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 06/03/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete are survey. Your feed back is greatly appreciated.

James H.
Volkswagen Cabrio
05/17/2019
Busy schedule
One thing I have come to expect from Huber’s is quality customer service. It’s never easy giving up a vehicle for service but they make it as painless as possible. It’s always nice hearing updates when the vehicle is there.
As always, great service and awesome staff.
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you for the kind words, we try our best to provide excellent service.  Thank you again for choosing Hubers Auto Group.

RO
Ryan O.
GMC Yukon XL
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Ryan said the staff at this business are awesome and great people.
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. Your feed back is greatly appreciated.

JAMES E H.
05/03/2019
Consistent customer service
Once again my vehicle went in for service and returned the same day. All the work I requested was completed plus some extra needed work. I got a call to update and advise on the needed repairs. Great job Team Hubers. Always great knowing you vehicle is in great hands. Thanks Sal

Jane K.
Lancaster, PA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Jane said the business did a good job.

FW
Fred W.
Washington Boro, PA
Volkswagen Jetta
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Fred said this business was great. They are always happy to do the work for him.
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 05/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to take our survey, your feed back is greatly appreciated.

DAN G.
05/01/2019
Honest-Knowledgeable counter service reps-Excellent mechanic workmanship-Fair rates
Huber's diagnosed and corrected a noise problem from under our Honda CR-V. They provided a daily rental car at a very fair price.
Excellent service and very reliable and dependable.
Thank you!
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 05/01/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our survey. Your feed back is greatly appreciated.

RICHARD B.
Jeep Cherokee
04/28/2019
Services
Everything went will done in a timely manner and a cost I expended. Not only good service a very great place to purchase a car.
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 04/30/2019

Denver, PA
Volkswagen Passat
04/18/2019
Always appreciate that they call me to discuss whatever my vehicle needs and keep me posted on the progress of work being done. Always willing to answer all my questions. Thank-you:)
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 04/30/2019

JEREMY S.
Reading, PA
04/16/2019
Excellence at its finest
I could not adk for better people to help with my automotive needs. They are honest, and straight forward. I will definitely keep bringing my vehicles to them.
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, your feedback is greatly appreciated.

TD
Timothy D.
Elkton, MD
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Timothy said he would recommend the business for service.
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 04/16/2019

Stevens, PA
Honda Civic Sdn
04/14/2019
Personal Service.
Always a positive experience.
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you so much to taking the time to take our survey, your feed back is greatly appreciated.

JAMES W.
Myerstown, PA
04/12/2019
Best place to take your car hands down!
The care given to my 2010 BMW 328i was excellent to say the least. The time was taken to thoroughly look it over and run a diagnostic when I originally had an appointment for an alignment. I was given a run down on it's overall condition and a few concerns. I've never been so informed by a technician before. Pride is taken in their work and customer base. Highly recommend Huber, especially if you have a foreign make/model vehicle. They now have all my business.
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 04/12/2019

MK
MONIQUE K.
Cochranville, PA
Audi Q5
04/11/2019
Honest, caring, and professional auto group
Everyone I have dealt with at Huber's has been very friendly and helpful. They have done a tremendous job with all three of our Audi's especially with our 1999 A4 which had several issues. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you very much for the kind words and thank you for trusting us to service all your vehicles.