Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5
Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5

James H.
Volkswagen Cabrio
07/07/2020
In and out in one day
Everyone knows how important our vehicles are to us. Being without it is hard to do. That’s what makes quality and fast service is to our everyday getting around. That’s what I love about Huber’s!!! They always try their best to get your vehicle done fast and properly. Great job team Huber

NM
NEIL M.
Lititz, PA
07/05/2020
Huber's did a complete service on our BMW X3. The car performed flawlessly on our trip to Lexington, VA and back. Only thing is they forgot our new service sticker for a reminder when due again.........not a critical issue!

EK
ELIZABETH K.
Volkswagen Golf GTI
07/02/2020
Quick Friendly Service
This group is taking excellent care of my VW.

FW
FULTON W.
Aston, PA
Volkswagen Golf
07/02/2020
Knowledgeable, polite, fair prices!
The staff KNOWS diesels. They provide quality service at fair prices and give maintenance tips. I drive 60 miles each way to have them service my car!

CONSTANCE M.
Mohnton, PA
Volkswagen Passat
07/01/2020
Referred Huber's to Others
The sales and service personnel are very helpful and pleasant. In spite of the fact that I know nothing about diesel car maintenance, I was treated with respect.
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 07/02/2020

Thank you for trusting us to take care your vehicle, we will continue to provide excellent service.

JJ
JAMES L. J.
Adamstown, PA
06/30/2020
Excellent service from service dept
The guys saved us a thousand dollars vs the dealer. They also tried a possible fix that would have saved even more money we saw on YouTube. Also got it done early.

KAREN M.
Reading, PA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
06/27/2020
Professional efficiency, kindness
At a time when I needed a second opinion and an honest one, Dustin was able to help me and provide me with that. Genuine concern for the customer, very fair pricing, and thorough explanation of all work done was provided. I am very impressed!

THOMAS B.
06/23/2020
Quality, reliable service
When I take my car to Hubers for service I know the work will be done right and their prices are fair.

ROBIN S.
Nissan cube
06/21/2020
2019 Nissan Cube repair
We asked Hubers to replace the clutch and related parts on our Nissan Cube. All work was done in very good time and they did everything possible to keep the price down. Excellent work and the folks at Hubers are fantastic to work with. I recommend them without reservation.
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 07/02/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and thank you for trusting us to service all your vehicle.

Cynthia S.
Honey Brook, PA
06/19/2020
I value the service from Huber's
During the past few months, I have taken my 2006 Audi A4 to Huber's for repairs. The service rep, Dustin, was my contact both times. I appreciate his honesty in helping me decide on repairs, timing etc. I will also say that their service cost me less than half of the cost charged by the dealership I used to use. I know that Huber's will be the go to repair shop for me as long as I own a car.

AH
ANDREW H.
Elizabethtown, PA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
06/18/2020
Honest service
I appreciate their expertise and honesty
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 07/02/2020

We thank you for trusting us with your vehicle service needs.

LATASHA M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/18/2020
Awesome customer service
From start to finish I spoke with nothing but kind people. I had my car in the shop for a couple of things, but the guys working on it went above and beyond for me. They looked out for me and my car and gave excellent service. I will continue to go here.

James H.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
06/13/2020
Fast and complete
What I love the most about Hubers is the friendly and professional staff. They are always there to help and keep an eye out for possible problems. It’s also great greeting your vehicle back the same day. It’s tough to give up your ride so same day service is important. Great job once again Team Huber!!
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 07/02/2020

Thank you for the kind words and thank you for trusting us to service all your vehicles.

JI
Joshua I.
06/13/2020 Category: Service
Joshua said they are good at what they do.
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 07/02/2020

Thank you for the complement and thank you for trusting us with your vehicle service needs.

TL
Terry L.
GMC Yukon
06/13/2020 Category: Service
Terry said he was completely satisfied with the service.
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 07/02/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, your feed back is greatly appreciated.