Overall Rating 3.3333333/5Overall Rating 3.3333333/5Overall Rating 3.3333333/5rating 3.3333333rating 3.3333333
Overall Rating 1.6666667/5rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667

BRAD H.
Chester Springs, PA
10/16/2018
Oct A6 service
Service was scheduled and my vehicle was serviced in a timely and professional manner. Great communications with the Staff.

MICHELLE S.
Mount Gretna, PA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/12/2018
First experience
This was our first experience. We were impressed with the friendliness, the prompt follow-up, and fair pricing.

RP
ROB P.
Volkswagen Tiguan
10/10/2018
Great VW service, Fair price
I have been customer for three years. Have found them to be honest about vehicle service needs. Pricing always fair for services provided. I continue to recommend them to friends.

DENNIS W.
Mercedes-Benz C300
10/05/2018
Tire issues
Excellent service- great people

Susanne S.
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Susanne said they are very professional, considerate of the customer and they do a good job. Since the customer is new to the area, her husband researched for the right place to take their vehicle and chose this business.

Audi S4
09/30/2018
Caring Customer Service
Everyone is always nice and kind. Always have the parts I need in stock, also with reasonable prices.

SG
Steve G.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
09/28/2018
Very polite and helpful staff
I was looking for prices on parts through email and the staff was prompt in answering my questions. I ended up buying a battery here since it was $20 cheaper than my dealer. My daughter picked it up and also commented on how nicely they treated her. I wouldn't hesitate to buy parts there again or go in for service.

WR
William R.
Denver, PA
09/24/2018 Category: Service
William said he has always been treated well.

Lititz, PA
Chevrolet Suburban
09/22/2018
Very pleased
We recognized a Chevy Suburban on their lot that matched a lot of what we were looking for. My wife and I stopped by to look, and starting working with Ryan. We were very pleased with his integrity and honesty with the vehicles. The vehicle was clean and had all of the service records. We purchased vehicle and would recommend Ryan and his team at Huber’s Auto Group.

MJ
MARCUS J.
Lancaster, PA
Volkswagen Passat
09/21/2018
Great service. Friendly. Knowledgeable. They do want needs to be done. They make recommendations but are not pushy. I have a 99 Passat that’s going strong thanks to them. And I am not getting nickel and dimed.

KAYLEE S.
09/17/2018
Customer Service
The customer service was great! Took my car in to get an oil change and they saw I was due for an inspection as well and they were able to fit me in for both. They were also awesome enough to wash my car as well!

BG
Ben G.
Seneca Falls, NY
09/16/2018
First Time Used Car Purchase - Great Experience!
Working with Huber’s was incredibly easy, and well worth the 5-hour drive. They
went above and beyond and more than you’d ever expect from a used car dealer to
make the Q7 we’d been looking for absolutely perfect and in tip-top condition.

Eric was incredible, making sure everything on the vehicle was just right and
that all the paperwork was ready to go when we got there to pick it up. We look
forward to working with him/them again when the time comes to buy another car.

RALPH C.
Denver, PA
09/14/2018
I really enjoyed my tour of the newly expanded facility.
I came to the Huber facility with an immediate problem. A low tire pressure warning on my F-150.
Within seconds a Tech was asking for my keys as I continued a conversation at the front desk.
I no time at all I looked outside and my F-150 was there, ready to go.
Made an appointment for Service and inspection.
I trust these people..That simple

Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
09/08/2018
Great people
Employees are so courteous and polite. I trust them to be knowledgeable and honest.
They always can schedule my appointment at my convenience.

JEFFREY T.
Millersville, PA
09/08/2018
55,000 service
Huber's service department is a pleasure to work with. Their service rates are very reasonable, & the service advisors are good at answering all my questions & concerns. I will continue to recommend Huber's Auto Group.

JAMES E H.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
09/07/2018
Fast quality service
We dropped off the Passat for it’s routine timing belt replacement. It was dropped off the night before and we were called around noon time saying it was done. Very reasonable and fast. All the staff there are friendly and knowledgeable. Another great job team Huber!!!!

Donald W.
Akron, PA
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Donald's wife. She said the service was excellent. She has used this business for years, they are a top notch organization.

TL
TRACY M L.
Reinholds, PA
Mercedes-Benz S320
09/06/2018
Head gasket replacement
I am very pleased with the level of service done on my 1999 Mercedes. No one likes to fork out money on major repairs. However, this was money well spent and the mechanic did a great job in going over the car. I was treated very fairly.

Jerry H.
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said that the place's service was great and it cost less than they projected.

Dennis B.
Lititz, PA
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Dennis said this business did a good job.