Overall Rating 3.3333333/5Overall Rating 3.3333333/5Overall Rating 3.3333333/5rating 3.3333333rating 3.3333333
Overall Rating 1.6666667/5rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667

JEREMY S.
04/16/2019
Excellence at its finest
I could not adk for better people to help with my automotive needs. They are honest, and straight forward. I will definitely keep bringing my vehicles to them.
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, your feedback is greatly appreciated.

TD
Timothy D.
Elkton, MD
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Timothy said he would recommend the business for service.
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, your feed back is greatly appreciated.

Stevens, PA
Honda Civic Sdn
04/14/2019
Personal Service.
Always a positive experience.
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you so much to taking the time to take our survey, your feed back is greatly appreciated.

JAMES W.
Myerstown, PA
04/12/2019
Best place to take your car hands down!
The care given to my 2010 BMW 328i was excellent to say the least. The time was taken to thoroughly look it over and run a diagnostic when I originally had an appointment for an alignment. I was given a run down on it's overall condition and a few concerns. I've never been so informed by a technician before. Pride is taken in their work and customer base. Highly recommend Huber, especially if you have a foreign make/model vehicle. They now have all my business.
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to take our survey, your feed back is greatly appreciated.

MK
MONIQUE K.
Cochranville, PA
Audi Q5
04/11/2019
Honest, caring, and professional auto group
Everyone I have dealt with at Huber's has been very friendly and helpful. They have done a tremendous job with all three of our Audi's especially with our 1999 A4 which had several issues. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you very much for the kind words and thank you for trusting us to service all your vehicles.

ROBIN S.
Denver, PA
Nissan cube
04/11/2019
cube service
Routine maintenance and minor repair work done promptly and professionally as usual.

CR
Cortez R.
New Holland, PA
Scion FR-S
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Cortez said they were very quick and let him know what was going on. There was nothing hidden, and he got a fair price.

AY
ADRIAN Y.
Manheim, PA
Audi Q7
03/28/2019
Professional, Thorough, and Knowledgeable
It's always a good feeling when you know your car is going to be taken care of. Everyone at Huber's goes above and beyond every single time. There's no reason to take your car anywhere else!
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 03/28/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, your feed back is greatly appreciated!

ANGELA B.
03/23/2019
Always have an honest experience with any of my vehicles I have brought here. The jeep has has some issues but this has been the best inspection yet!! Proud to be a return customer for many years. Top notch work!!
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you so much for the kind responds, we will continue to provide you with the best service.

TH
TONY H.
Lancaster, PA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/20/2019
Mini Cooper Inspection
I was pleasantly surprised to find out Dustin was able to go out of his way to make sure I did not have to return to have my car re-inspected due to my mistake of covering my side markers with dupli spray paint. He was able to peel them off enough for the technician to pass me and avoid another appointment to have to bring my vehicle back. He's very knowledgeable about cars as well.
Great asset to your team!
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our survey. We know life get busy and we try to prevent a second trip to the shop.
Thank you for allowing using to service all your vehicles

Martin L.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/16/2019
Jetta spare key done quickly
I needed a spare key for my 2012 Jetta. I thought the price would be well over $200. I was pleasently surprised that the cost was under. $170. The new key works perfectly.
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. Your feed back is greatly appreciated.

Jose M.
Nissan Murano
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Jose said he was pleased with the service.
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.

SE
STEVE E.
Audi Q5
03/13/2019
Have been using Huber's to service my Q5 instead of Audi dealer. Price and service are much better. Extra drive is definitely worth it.
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you for allowing us to service your Q5. We appreciate that you drive the extra distance and we will continue to proved excellent service.

03/13/2019
Very efficient; vehicle is finished in a timely manner.
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. Your feed back is appreciated.

03/13/2019
Quick, inexpensive service and very personable staff!
I was very pleased with the service I received at Huber's. They're very easy to work with and they have great customer service! Also they're prices are more than fair. I highly recommend them.
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you for chosing Hubers auto for your car service needs. We hope to be your service station for a very long time.

Subaru Impreza Sedan
03/12/2019
AMAZED !!!!
Had to tow the car in with no appt. Thinking they are so busy, it would be there over the weekend and who knows how long. NOT SO ! The repair (unknown to any) wasn't as bad as we thought and they had it done on a FRIDAY !!! #gohubers
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 03/12/2019

We know its hard to be without your vehicle, thats why we try our best to complete every car in a timely matter.  Thank you for trusting us with all your vehicle care needs and thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.

AP
Anne P.
East Earl, PA
Dodge Stratus Sdn
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Anne said the business misdiagnosed her vehicle.
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 03/18/2019

This vehicle was schedule for a Pennsylvania safety inspection, which unfortunately fail for unsafe conditions. It is our duty as an official state inspection station to make sure all vehicles are safe for the road.

MATTHEW M.
Mohnton, PA
Audi Q7
03/07/2019
Business done right
Great, honest, and trustworthy! God bless you!
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you for your kind remarks and thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle.

John F.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
03/06/2019
Hubers is the most customer service focused and reasonably priced repair center that I've ever been associated with. I also appreciate their willingness to share their extensive knowledge of auto repair so willingly with the customer and then let them make the choices that fits their needs. It's a pleasure to do business with them!
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 03/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, your feed back is very important to us. Thank you for chosing us for your vehicle service needs.

KT
KAITLYN T.
Mountville, PA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/26/2019
They go above and beyond!
I appreciate that the guys at Huber's told me about a problem that was able to be fixed for free by a dealership rather than going ahead and doing it themselves. They went above and beyond to do their research and get all the details for me so I could call the dealership and be informed about the bulletin! Additionally, they gave me recommendations for things to do before I get the alignment that I thought I needed. Again, could just have easily went ahead with it without doing the right thing. I appreciate their willingness to inform me and make sure I make the best possible positions financially and for my car. Thank you!
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 02/26/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words. We always try our best to provide great service.  Your feed back is greatly appreciated.