Overall Rating 3.3333333/5Overall Rating 3.3333333/5Overall Rating 3.3333333/5rating 3.3333333rating 3.3333333
Overall Rating 1.6666667/5rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667

JOSH W.
Robesonia, PA
11/14/2019
GREAT SHOP
I've been taking my vehiclesto Huber's for a couple of years now. I have bought a couple of Vehicles from Huber's excellent service and always great work.
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 11/15/2019

SE
SHAWN E.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/14/2019
First Class
The best garage in Lancaster. I would recommend to anyone.
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 11/15/2019

DAVID L. D.
Akron, PA
Mercedes-Benz E320
11/13/2019
Friendly and accommodating staff.
Everything was done as requested in the time agreed apon.

Lititz, PA
Hyundai ELANTRA GT
11/13/2019
Clean and quick
My car was finished by 930 the morning of service, the gentleman who called me was pleasant, and I was super happy to pick it up later and find the exterior washed and interior wiped down as well
Super happy!
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete out survey, your feed back it greatly appreciated.

AG
Adrian G.
Manheim, PA
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Adrian said the business was great. He said they did a good job and they were fair. He was happy with it and the only thing was that he had to pay for the initial diagnostic to see what was wrong with his vehicle. He said they shouldn't charge so much for the diagnostic.

James H.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
11/08/2019
Fast and reliable service
As always we received fast and quality service. Car was in and out quickly and everything was finishedas requested. Graet job Team Huber!!!
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 11/08/2019

JAY R.
Mount Pleasant Mills, PA
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
11/07/2019
Great people selling great cars!
Bought a 2015 Vw Golf Sportwagen TDI from these awesome folks! Friendly sales guys. Smooth purchase. Just had the car there for service. Very thorough. Look forward to working with Hubers Auto Group in the future!
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 11/08/2019

James H.
Volkswagen Cabrio
11/05/2019
Fast service
Dropped off the vehicle the night before and picked up the next afternoon. All work completed and ready to go
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, your feed back is greatly appreciated.

DAN G.
11/05/2019
Great location, honest and professional employees
Clean and comfortable facility and beautifully remodeled for customer satisfaction.
Workmanship with knowledgeable and helpful service managers and mechanics and fair pricing.
A very well run and managed auto center for sales, service and rentals!
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, your feed back is greatly appreciated.

PM
Paul M.
Volkswagen Passat
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Paul said he was pretty happy with the service.
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, your feed back is greatly appreciate.

JAMES M.
Easton, MD
Audi S5
10/24/2019
Excellent followup on new purchase repair.
Purchase car with stated 30 warranty. State inspection found a few discrepancies which Huber's took care of quickly and professionally. Everyone was very courteous and I was in and out in less than estimated time. I live out of state, but if I lived closer, I would use Huber's for all auto maintenance. This is a first rate operation.
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 10/30/2019

West Lawn, PA
Volkswagen Jetta
10/23/2019
Excellence at its finest
I will keep recommending Hubers to others. They are straight shooters, and very informative. I will bring all my cars to them for service.
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. Your feed back is greatly appreciated.

JILL S.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/18/2019
great service
Everyone at Huber's is friendly, helpful and knows their stuff. I trust them to work on my car and know they will be truthful with what work needs to be done.
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 10/18/2019

Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
10/17/2019
Friendly staff and convenient location
Staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. Always check with me before doing work. Only complaint someone forgot to call me when car was done and did not have my car back on day of service. I have already recommended this business to a relative.
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, your feed back is greatly appreciated.  We apologized for any miss communicated upon completion of your vehicle.

BRAD B.
Akron, PA
MINI Cooper Coupe
10/15/2019
Great service and customer care
Customer service is great, taking time to explain everything needed and why. Once car is in, service is quick. Always a pleasure to deal with them.
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 10/15/2019

LC
LORI C.
Denver, PA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/12/2019
Service / Inspection
Our mini was serviced and inspected, problems that we had spoke about when we dropped it off were checked out and we were called before any extra expenses were incurred, with full details outlined when we picked up ,of what was done. Great place, great service.
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 10/14/2019

ED
Elissa D.
Lititz, PA
Volkswagen Golf
10/09/2019
Stellar Service!
I am consistently blown away by the courtesy and service provided by Huber's. I was having some trouble with what ultimately ended up to be a rear brake issue, and they were able to have me come up the day I called to check it out, and worked me into the day to repair my car. I am thoroughly amazed by their care, concern, and quality. I will absolutely continue to refer friends and family to Huber's!
The Huber Auto G. from Huber's Auto Group Inc responded on 10/09/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our survey, your feed back is greatly appreciated.

James C.
New Holland, PA
Mercedes-Benz 240D
10/07/2019 Category: Service
James said the business was thorough and they gave him good options for fixing the things that needed to be fixed.

DAN G.
10/05/2019
Honest-Knowledgeable counter service reps-Excellent mechanic workmanship-Fair rates
The job always gets done and correct! Very dependable. Rental car service while car is in the shop is a great service fairly priced. For a one car owner, this is great!