Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5
Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5

CARLOS S.
Volkswagen Passat
05/08/2021
Very honest people. If own a vw this is the place to go to.

NM
NEIL M.
Lititz, PA
05/04/2021
Honest
This is the first dealership I have dealt with that I know I can trust completely,. It makes me very comfortable to buy a car from them and have them do the service and repairs after the sale.

CR
Confessor R.
Reading, PA
Ford Edge
05/01/2021 Category: Service
Confessor said the work done on his vehicle was amazing.

DEIRDRE L.
Lancaster, PA
Audi SQ5
04/30/2021
Maintenance intervals seem a little short...
As usual, efficient and friendly service. Since synthetic oil used, shouldn’t oil changes be every 7000 miles? Even Audi allows for oil change every 10,000 miles? Can you explain? Don’t want to spend money unnecessarily.

TK
TRACI K.
MINI Cooper Coupe
Kind, helpful, accommodating
Huber’s Auto has always been easy to work with. They work around my schedule, call me with updates while providing service, and give great service. I have always had great personal service.

PW
PATRICK W.
Nissan Frontier
Honest and accurate
I started going to Huber’s years ago when I drove a VW because of their reputation for work with European brands. Since then, I’ve stayed with them for repair and maintenance of all my vehicles because they do great work. Honest, up front pricing and thoroughness of repairs are important to me. They’ve earned and kept my trust.

Richland, PA
Audi Q5
Professional
So polite and professional. Appreciate all of their help!

KK
KIRK K.
Myerstown, PA
Volkswagen Passat
04/24/2021
Friendly Service
Huber’s Auto group is awesome! I had my car there for inspection and while it did not need anything done to it, they did discuss with me a concern the technician had with our car. They recommended that we have it checked sooner rather than later, so I scheduled it right away. Very helpful and I highly recommend them.

LISA B.
Denver, PA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
04/23/2021
Service is excellent
Everyone is so friendly and efficient there. Great cars too

Luke M.
Denver, PA
04/23/2021 Category: Service
Luke said that he gets excellent work done at this facility. He commends Sheldon for his work on his vehicle.

James H.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
04/21/2021
Thorough service
Consistency is what we come to rely on when it comes to our vehicles. We want to know our vehicles will be properly checked over and repaired and serviced to keep them running great. That’s exactly what Hubers’s does!!!!!!
Thanks again Team Huber for all you do!!!

SE
SHAWN E.
04/21/2021
The Best Around
I had an unexpected vehicle breakdown over the weekend and had to have it towed to Huber’s. I was planning to go out of town the following weekend so was hoping they could fit me in to check it out. They were able to fit me in, diagnose the problem and fix it within a few days which will allow my family to go out of town as planned. I always have a great experience at Huber’s! They are the best around!

JOHN M.
Lancaster, PA
BMW 135i
04/17/2021
BMW 135i Repair
Dustin (Service Advisor) and the other staff have always done an excellent job with my car and they keep me informed about the status of repairs. Although they specialize in VW's, they also are very knowledgeable of BMW's and Audi's. The never do unnecessary repairs, which would drive up the bill. They go over point by point of what needed fixed and the bill is always fair and reasonable. I recommend Huber's highly for any German made vehicle.

04/16/2021
Great service and informative staff
The staff are friendly and helpful. The mechanics know what they are doing.

WP
Wayne P.
Lititz, PA
Mercedes-Benz E320
04/15/2021 Category: Service
Wayne said he has been there before and has always had a good experience. They keep him well informed and do a nice job.