Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Glenn E.
Slaton, TX
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/16/2018
fast, good work, reasonable prices
good customer service, get your vehicle in and out quickly

CJ
CONNIE J.
12/14/2018
Service to Honda Accord
Nathan was very friendly and informative as to the issues with my Honda. I appreciated the fair price for the work done. Also the work was completed in a timely manner.

SHARON S.
Toyota Echo
12/13/2018
Trustworthy
I can trust Hud and his staff to provide exactly what my car needs in a timely manner at a fair price.

AC
Anna C.
Texas
Saturn VUE
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Anna said the service was prompt and the staff was helpful.

SK
Sheryl K.
Nissan Titan
11/26/2018
My battery was starting to struggle so I went immediately to Hud"s. They immediately checked my battery and replaced it so I would not get stranded . I love their service and their honesty, no better place to go if you need service on your vehicle..
Nathan G. from Hud's Auto Service responded on 12/05/2018

Thanks Sheryl!  We appreciate your business and happy to help anytime.  - Nathan

San Antonio, TX
11/19/2018
Great Service and Work
Completed everything I told them about and more! Great and fast service with very nice people helping you out.
Nathan G. from Hud's Auto Service responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for trusting us with your Silverado!  We are happy to help anytime.  We pride ourselves in giving you the same treatment our moms would get. - Nathan

DANIEL S.
11/19/2018
The most friendly environment!
Called and got an immediate appointment. Walked in to be greeted by very friendly people who made sure I was taken care of. The job on my vehicle was done within the day. I could not be more satisfied with Hud’s Thank you all very much.
Nathan G. from Hud's Auto Service responded on 12/05/2018

Appreciate you coming in.  We love working on Toyotas and are glad to help keep you on the road. -Nathan

WW
Weldon W.
Saturn SL
11/16/2018
Reliability
Speed of repair and reliability of workmanship

Thanks Weldon,  Appreciate your business! - Nathan

EB
Eric B.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Eric said he dropped his vehicle off in the morning and was ready around lunch.
Nathan G. from Hud's Auto Service responded on 11/09/2018

Thanks Eric!  We know its hard to be without your vehicle and try to have everyone done the same day they drop off.  Appreciate your business! -Nathan

CO
Chad O.
Ram 1500
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Chad said the business did a good job and he was very happy.
Nathan G. from Hud's Auto Service responded on 11/09/2018

Great to meet you and appreciate you coming in for your first visit.  Happy to help anytime. -Nathan

KY
kevin Y.
Nissan Xterra
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said the customer service was an overall smooth experience.

Thank you Kevin.  Hope you enjoy your new vehicle. -Nathan

Mike B.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
11/02/2018
HONESTY
When you take a vehicle in for repairs, you hope it does not cost an arm and a leg. We are always relieved that the work was minimal or under warranty. The honesty we get from the service is what keeps us coming back. And they always do a great job on the repairs. Mike B
Nathan G. from Hud's Auto Service responded on 11/09/2018

Appreciate your business and look forward to helping again anytime. -Nathan

GS
GYNOVA S.
Kia Rondo
10/25/2018
Always does an excellent job!
I’ve been going to Hud’s since I first moved to Lubbock which has been about 5 or 6 years ago. When I first arrived to Lubbock I had a car that was old and just falling apart. Back home I had a good mechanic (and our only mechanic I come from a small town) so when I moved here it was hard to choose between so many mechanics. My sister suggested Mitch well unfortunately we had a falling out after I took my car to him and he tried to tell me I’d blown a gasket and it was going to cost $1,000 plus to fix. I am not a mechanic but I have had my gasket blown before in that car and I knew that wasn’t the problem. I found Hud’s because my boyfriend worked at a landscaping company down the street. I took it to him to double check what Mitch had said and come to find out I was right it wasn’t the gasket. The repair was around $100 something and I decided to stick with Hud’s. Since then I have never had a problem at Hud’s him and his wife are awesome people and his staff is courteous and friendly. Their prices are always fair and they give detailed info on what’s wrong with your car. They have never once beat around the bush on any question I ask and I have never felt pressured by them to get something fixed if it wasn’t an immediate issue. I have always recommended Hud’s. The only unfortunate thing is that Hud’s is so awesome that everyone goes to him now and so every once in awhile the wait time can take a bit longer then initially thought but I am always patient with them because I know that they are doing a great job. I truly appreciate Hud, his wife and his staff they know what they are doing, are always friendly and make you feel welcomed! Sorry it took so long for me to finally do a review and then end up writing a book. 😅
Nathan G. from Hud's Auto Service responded on 10/26/2018

You are so nice.  We appreciate the kind words and look forward to helping keep you one the road for many more miles.  -Nathan

Damon C.
Shallowater, TX
Ford Expedition
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Damon said the staff provided a friendly, efficient service experience.
Nathan G. from Hud's Auto Service responded on 10/26/2018

Thanks for letting us help keep your Expedition on the road.  Appreciate your business!

Christi H.
10/22/2018
excellent service
Hud's was quick to respond to our situation. They gave us quick feedback on what was wrong, and made suggestions to save us money on the repairs.
Nathan G. from Hud's Auto Service responded on 10/22/2018

Thanks for the kind review.  Always happy to help if we can, even if that means sending you back to the dealer if something is special coverage.  -Nathan

KP
Kevin P.
Ransom Canyon, TX
10/21/2018
1997 F250
Hud’s Has great customer service. They are knowledgeable and very efficient. Best auto service play shine know.
lisa h. from Hud's Auto Service responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you Kevin...we appreciate the kind words and will continue to
work hard to be the very best we possibly can!

DF
DONAVON F.
Shallowater, TX
10/18/2018
Very diligent
It took sometime to find the part but the guys worked really hard and did a great job

Donavon,

Thanks for you patience as we found that part...
sometimes that's a bigger challenge than the repair!
Appreciate your kind words.

ER
Eric R.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Eric said that he recommends the place for service.

Thanks Eric!

Candy S.
Lincoln Navigator
10/16/2018
Great customer service and gets the car repair done wuickly
Wonderful, dependable business . Love the guys who work there

Candy,

Sure good to get your feedback on our customer service and our
desire to turn the work as quickly as possible :)
Thanks for letting us take care of your vehicle care.

WW
Weldon W.
Ford Transit Wagon
10/14/2018
Quick and reliable service
Hud’s is great because they care about their customers as PEOPLE not as business revenue. They complete the required service quickly and reliably. What more can a customer want from an auto service business!

Weldon,

We do really care about our customers...first of all because most of them are just pretty great folks--a lot of them are friends--
but all of them deserve to be treated like we would like to be treated when we do business elsewhere.  Appreciate the kind words.