Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

BW
Brian W.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Brian said the staff at the business were nice, honest people.

HB
Howard B.
Ropesville, TX
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Howard said he would recommend the business for service.

John T.
Nissan Xterra
11/25/2019 Category: Service
John said this is a good business with good people. Hud, the owner, is a very good guy he can trust, and who is ethical.

Mike B.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
11/20/2019
In Emergency situations, they are there
I had an issue with my truck and knew I had to have it fixed by tuesday since I had to take my dad to his post op dr appointment. He is limited as to what vehicle he can get into. We dropped the vehicle off Monday morning in hopes they could get it fixed. I had it back by 6 that same evening. What a life saver it was to know we would get it back and it would be right. Thanks Hud for your customer service and your team.
Mary

Cory W.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Cory said this business did an excellent job.

Kelsey S.
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Kelsey said the staff were honest and easy to keep in contact with while they serviced the vehicle.

CT
CHUCK T.
Nissan Xterra
11/12/2019
Very courteous, friendly and helpful.
The office personnel were very helpful and knowledgeable .

KA
Kathy A.
Wickett, TX
Ford Crown Victoria
11/05/2019
Fast, friendly service
My check engine light came on on my way to visit family in Lubbock. My family recommended Hud’s. Hud’s got my car in and out the very next day. The people were friendly and courteous and I thought the cost was fair.

Laurisa S.
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Laurisa said this business was excellent, she loves them.
lisa h. from Hud's Auto Service responded on 10/30/2019

How fun to have a daughter that uses/appreciates our business-
and loves us!!

Jeff G.
GMC Pickup
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said the business is good at what they do. They're timely, friendly and very professional.
Nathan G. from Hud's Auto Service responded on 10/18/2019

Jeff, Thank you for the kind words, we appreciate your business! Thank you for coming in.

LH
LORI H.
Nissan Murano
10/07/2019
In & Out Quickly
Quick diagnosis & repair. Felt like they cared - at least more than the dealership service department who couldn’t seem to find the problem!
Nathan G. from Hud's Auto Service responded on 10/18/2019

Thanks for coming in! Great to see you and to catch up a bit.  Hope to see you soon. - Nathan

David H.
10/07/2019 Category: Service
David said the staff made it easy and nice on him.
Nathan G. from Hud's Auto Service responded on 10/18/2019

Thanks David, We always want you to be treated by the Golden Rule.  Appreciate your business! -Nathan

Julie B.
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Julie's husband. He said that they handled the issue quickly and professionally.
Nathan G. from Hud's Auto Service responded on 10/04/2019

Thanks for bringing in your van!  Happy to get you back on the road.  Our shuttle is available M-F 8-5 to help make it easier on the days you need to be without your car. -Thanks for your business!  Nathan

WW
Weldon W.
Saturn L300
09/28/2019
Disappointed
Hud’s CSR, Cameron, told me “this is the cost for the new part; this the cost of our service; this the total, PERIOD”. I wanted to know more, what options did I have, etc? Cameron said “this is the cost, period!”

Then, to pour salt in the wound, Hud’s charged me a diagnostic fee, which they normally don’t charge for their regular “good” customers. I guess I’m not a “good” customer!

Now I’m looking for a new auto mechanic shop who has a CSR who appreciates their customers and who can appreciate how expensive car repair is when their labor rates are $100-125/hour and AC Delco charges $125 for a $50 part. Auto mechanic rates are getting ridiculously expensive!
Nathan G. from Hud's Auto Service responded on 09/30/2019

As a small business owner who provides a premium product, I know you understand the challenges associated with the cost of a premium product compared to a cheap Chinese junk.  I'm sorry you felt unappreciated, I wish we had communicated that our time with a tech was going to cost.  A two star review is shocking to me.

NG
Nathan G.
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Nathan said the staff was nice at the business, it was a good experience and the repairs were done in a timely manner.
lisa h. from Hud's Auto Service responded on 09/23/2019

Nathan,

Being a businessman yourself, I know this is your goal to do
business in that same manner....appreciate your feedback.
Thanks for coming in and let us serve you.

lisa

TE
Taylor E.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Taylor said the service was exceptional and the employees handle business really well.

Thanks Taylor!  Appreciate you bringing it in! -Nathan

Colton M.
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Colton said the staff was nice at the business.
Nathan G. from Hud's Auto Service responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you for brining in your Silverado.  We appreciate your business and look forward to helping with anything you need with you are at Texas Tech! - Go Raiders! -Nathan

JN
Jacob N.
09/07/2019 Category: Service
Jacob said they were great.

Jacob, thanks for brining in your Tacoma!  We appreciate your business. -Nathan

CT
Chris T.
Ram Pickup
09/06/2019
Great work
The work was completed much quicker than I expected and I was charged exactly what I was quoted. Trustworthy and honest. Very pleased.
Nathan G. from Hud's Auto Service responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you Chris.  Appreciate your business and hope you get many more miles out of your Ram! -Nathan

MARSHALL R.
Anton, TX
08/30/2019
Always professional; always great service!
I dropped my Highlander off for an oil change and 100,000 mile checkup. It's wonderful having an auto service business that you know you can trust--I have been doing business with Hud for many years, and have never been disappointed in the work they do. Please keep up the great work and service!!
Nathan G. from Hud's Auto Service responded on 09/18/2019

Thanks for your business over the years!  From old Voyagers and Cavaliers to the newest Highlanders, thanks for being a customer for so many years!  We appreciate your business - Nathan