4.4

Newark, NJ
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/18/2020 Category: Service
The fast service
Everybody didn't treat you with respect. And I have the great waiting room.

East Orange, NJ
02/18/2020 Category: Service
I was able to walk in without an appointment!
I gave 5 stars because of the fact that I was taken care of without having to make an appointment which was super because I was traveling away for the wkd and needed my car ASAP, although I went in for a simple flat tire and a light bulb but ended up spending $1,000 due to there consulting that other things were needed to be serviced

SG
Sandra G.
Lakehurst, NJ
02/16/2020 Category: Service
Hudson Hyundai customer service
During my scheduled appointment, the service team at Hudson Hyundai were very welcoming, and all went according to plan. I was in and out, and my car is running perfect. And what a great perk, they washed my car for me. What a nice surprise. Love the service!
Caitlyn S., Customer Relations from Hudson Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Good Morning Sandra!

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate your recent experience. We greatly appreciate your feedback and are so glad you were happy with our service. We look forward to assisting you again next time!

Bayonne, NJ
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Prompt and efficent
Caitlyn S., Customer Relations from Hudson Hyundai responded on 02/14/2020

Thank you so much for your five star rating! I'm glad we were able to take care of you so quickly! Please give us a call if you need any further assistance.

JJ
Justin J.
2019 Hyundai Kona
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Hector
Hector was really a big help to me I felt at home I would always come to hyuandai dealership and bring as many people as i can you come and buy a car from Hudson hyuandai.
Caitlyn S., Customer Relations from Hudson Hyundai responded on 02/14/2020

Hi Justin!

I'm so happy to hear that you were so pleased with your experience with Hector. We appreciate your rating and your feedback. Please give us a call if you need any further assistance.

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
The Best
Hudson Hyundai is the best of the best!
Caitlyn S., Customer Relations from Hudson Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate your service experience! We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you again in the future.

PP
Paul P.
Hightstown, NJ
02/10/2020 Category: Service
I broke down at 5 in the morning and got towed into the closest dealer. The dealer was Hudson Hyundai. The service manager I knew that I was stuck an hour away from home and as soon as his first tech came in he had my car in, evaluated and repaired by 9 o’clock. I was so ecstatic with the service I received that I had them go ahead and do the 15,000 mile maintenance which they had done by 10 o’clock. This dealer is an hour from my home between Princeton in Manhattan, I’m thinking of using them for my service.

Hi Paul!

Thank you for your five star rating! We appreciate your positive feedback and look forward to seeing you next time.

Laura M.
Bayonne, NJ
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Had a check engine light on and no appointment they still fit me in and took great care of me and the car. Definitely would recommend this dealership.

Hi Laura!

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate your service experience. I'm so glad we were able to address your concerns. We appreciate your feedback and your recommendation!

Joseph R.
Linden, NJ
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Hudson Hyundai is in a convenient location.
I had a great overall experience. Everything was done in a timely manner and I also ran into an old friend in the waiting area.
Caitlyn S., Customer Relations from Hudson Hyundai responded on 02/08/2020

Hi Joseph!

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate your recent experience with us. As always we appreciate your feedback and certainly look forward to seeing you for your next routine maintenance.

Juan C.
2014 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Quick and Friendly
The service provided by this service group was courteous and friendly nothing more can be asked from them. They also were quick for the work requested on a weekend which was surprising because usually weekends are a busy day for service groups in the industry. Will be returning to finish some more work I need to be done.
Caitlyn S., Customer Relations from Hudson Hyundai responded on 02/08/2020

Good Morning Juan!

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate your recent service experience. We greatly appreciate your feedback and certainly look forward to seeing you next time. Just give us a call when you're ready. We are always here to help.

Tamer M.
Nutley, NJ
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/06/2020 Category: Service
Them service is very good and so fast
It’s much better than any other location
Caitlyn S., Customer Relations from Hudson Hyundai responded on 02/07/2020

Hi Tamer!

Thank you so much for your five star rating and your positive feedback! I'm glad we were able to address your concerns and look forward to assisting you again in the future.

BO
Bonface O.
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai
Convenient and reliable

Hi Bonface!

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate your experience! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to assisting you again in the future.

MO
Michelle O.
North Bergen, NJ
02/03/2020 Category: Service
Good job
Great place! I was in and out

Good Morning Michelle!

I'm so happy that we were able to complete your service service so quickly and get you on your way. Thank you so much for rating your experience!

EG
Evelyn G.
Florence, SC
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/03/2020 Category: Service
Service is fast, I don't have to wait all day.

Good Morning Evelyn!

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience. We appreciate your feedback and always look forward to seeing you for your routine maintenance.

KD
Kenya D.
01/31/2020
Keme is the Best
I was interested in the venu and was contacted by Keme. I came in but was disappointed that even with the upgrades it didn’t have options like my current Elantra. I was going to say forget it and just keep my same car, but he worked extremely hard to find me an option that met all my needs. I am very happy to be a Kona 2020 owner. Thank you to Keme for working hard to help me out.
Caitlyn S., Customer Relations from Hudson Hyundai responded on 02/03/2020

Hi Kenya!

I'm so happy to see that you were pleased with your experience with Keme. Customer service is very important to us and we do our best to meet our customer's needs and expectations. Congratulations on your new Kona! I hope you are enjoying it!