Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5rating 4.38

Overall Rating 4.3548374/5Overall Rating 4.3548374/5Overall Rating 4.3548374/5Overall Rating 4.3548374/5rating 4.3548374
Overall Rating 2.0322613/5Overall Rating 2.0322613/5rating 2.0322613rating 2.0322613rating 2.0322613

Union City, NJ
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Great abd fast
Fast Service !

09/17/2018 Category: Service
First oil change was free. That’s nice!
Jeffrey J J., Parts and Service Director from Hudson Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you.

SG
Sony G.
Nj, NJ
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Bad service management
Rims were scratched when tires were changed
Ronald W. from Hudson Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

We our sorry for unhappiness with your service visit. We hope to be up to your standards on your next visit.

Linden, NJ
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Best place for maintainance
Glad to take my care here all the time.

PD
Patricia D.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Super Service Dept.
Yours is the first dealership Service Dept. I trust, and have since 2006. The personnel in the Service Dept. are just great, friendly and helpful anytime I've either had a problem or when I came in for a service.
Jeffrey J J., Parts and Service Director from Hudson Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

That is awesome! Patricia, thank you so much for the 5 stars. The service department really appreciates it and we hope to see you again at your next service.

Joseph S.
Hoboken, NJ
09/14/2018 Category: Service
they don't listen
I GOT THE CAR APRIL4TH. IT'S BEEN BACK TO THE DEALER 5 TIMES. I TOLD THEM THE TRANS. WAS JERKING ON THE DOWN SHIFT.THEY SAID THIS WAS NORMAL WITHOUT TEST DRIVING THE CAR. SO I CALLED CALIFORNIA AND THEN I GOT RESULTS.
Ronald W. from Hudson Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

We appologize for the lack of communication from the service department. Our only goal is to fix your car and make you happy. We hope to have the opportunity to take care of your concerns in the future.

Hudson Hyundai

David L.
Ridgefield, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Friendly receptionist. Mostly pleasant visit
Jeffrey J J., Parts and Service Director from Hudson Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you fot 5 stars David, I hope to see you again for your next service.

Lincoln Park, NJ
2015 Hyundai Tucson
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Routine service
Everyone was helpful and kind enough to squeeze me in the schedule to remove nail in tire. Thank you!

Oh you are very welcome! Thank You for the 5 stars!

TF
Tameka F.
Newark, NJ
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Check to see if your car has a recall because they wont inform you
This company put a bittet taste in my mouth by not telling me about the engine recall and the engine blew up on me and my family on the highway. It took a month and a half to get a new engine. Then they tried to charge me for a new starter that there engine blew out. The best part was the supervisor in the service Dept he made sure everything was acceptable to my liking

Ms. Floyd i am sorry you feel this way. Going forward please ask for Jeff Jamison and i will handle your vehicle needs. i did get Hyunda corporation to approve the starter assy under goodwill.

PP
Patricia P.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Staff is pleasant and work done well. They also checked and confirmed my tires were under warranty so looking out for my best interest. Very pleased
Jeffrey J J., Parts and Service Director from Hudson Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

We are so happy to hear that! thank you so much for the 5 stars Patricia, we are looking forward to your next appointment.

Denise L.
First Service Appointment
Vincent Nasce at Hudson Auto Group was GREAT! He was pleasant and very professional.
Got my car in and got me out in good time!

Vincent appreciates the 5 stars! We hope to see you again for your next service.

Martin D.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
I expected the wait to be 1.5 hours as advised by the Service Rep who attended to me when I arrived. Perhaps because it’s the first maintenance service for my new Sonata, my wait time didn’t take that long. I was out of there under an hour. That’s excellent service to me :)

That is great to hear Martin, we always want to get our customers out in a timely manner, but quality is important as well. Thank you so much for the 5 stars!

TT
Tracy T.
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
The service team was very helpful and great.
Jeffrey J J., Parts and Service Director from Hudson Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

We are so happy to know that we were able to help you with your service Tracy, thank you so much for the 5 stars and we hope to see you soon for the next service.

Susan S.
West New York, NJ
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic
Took me in, got me set and ready to go in decent time
Jeffrey J J., Parts and Service Director from Hudson Hyundai responded on 09/08/2018

We give nothing less than top quality work here, thank you so much for the five stars Susan!

EW
Esther W.
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Car Service
Service was quick. No games or gimmicks to get me to get service or services that I don’t need.

Esther we are here to get the job done with quality. We work hard to ensure that you get the best service possible. Thank you for the five stars!

KH
Keith H.
Newark, NJ
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Always a pleasure to come into Hudson Hyudai for my car care. Always greet with open arms 100% customer Service. Keep up the Great Customer Service.

Keith we sure will keep it up, here at the Hudson Hyundai service department our arms are always extended to the customers. We are here to help! Thank you so much for the five stars!

Irvington, NJ
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Service Dept.
what makes this place so great is what makes any place or company great: its the people; the employees; managers, assistant managers, service personnel and of course the sales professionals all who make the customers feel like they could purchase vehicles from this dealership over and over again. I know first hand: this is my second vehicle from this dealership and could probably be the dealership whereas I purchase another. Great job, guys. Keep up the excellent work! Many thanks, again.

Jason S.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/02/2018 Category: Service
Service is always fast, efficient, and pleasant

Here at Hudson Hyundai we try to deliver the best service to our customers with top quality. We are happy to hear that you are happy with your service, we really appreciate the five stars!

BW
Bernadette W.
Brooklyn, NY
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Good & careful team work & skill
Good communication between me, my servicer Vincent & the skillfull repair technician resulted in a job well done.

Good communication skills are very important to us here at the Hudson Hyundai service department. We are excited to know that you are satisfied with your car service and thank you so much for the five stars!

Mayra B.
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Always a great service experience!
Thank you vincent for everything!

Vincent is so glad to know that you have enjoyed your experience here with us. We are looking forward to seeing you at your next service appointment. Thank you for the five stars Mayra!