Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5rating 4.42
4.4

Overall Rating 4.4736832/5Overall Rating 4.4736832/5Overall Rating 4.4736832/5Overall Rating 4.4736832/5rating 4.4736832
Overall Rating 2.0789492/5Overall Rating 2.0789492/5rating 2.0789492rating 2.0789492rating 2.0789492

James D.
2017 Hyundai Azera
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Great service and a great staff. Very professional!
Hudson Hyundai continues to give excellent and friendly service. The team is meticulous, professional and delivers my Azera in excellent condition.

Good Morning James!

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. We always look forward to assisting you. Please give us a call if we can be of any further assistance. We are always here to help!

11/15/2019 Category: Service
Caitlyn S., Customer Relations from Hudson Hyundai responded on 11/16/2019

Thank you so much for your five star rating! I'm so glad you were pleased with your recent service. Please give us a call if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Jerzy T.
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding service
Very professional and courteous staff. A pleasure to do business with

Hi Jerzy!

Thank you so much for your rating and your feedback. I'm so happy to hear that you were pleased with your recent visit. We look forward to assisting you again!

Ramon G.
Hoboken, NJ
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Excellent quality
Caitlyn S., Customer Relations from Hudson Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Hi Ramon!

Thank you for taking the time to rate your experience! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you for your next routine maintenance.

GC
Gloria C.
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff, great service. My scheduled appointment started at the time I was given. Services on my car was done in a timely manner
Caitlyn S., Customer Relations from Hudson Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Hi Gloria!

I'm so glad we addressed all your concerns in a timely manner. We greatly appreciate your business and your feedback. Please give us a call if we can be of any further assistance.

WW
Warren W.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service and not a long wait.
Caitlyn S., Customer Relations from Hudson Hyundai responded on 11/09/2019

Good Morning Warren!

Thank you so much for your five star rating! I'm so glad you were pleased with your recent service experience. We look forward to seeing you next time!

Union City, NJ
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Overall good service
Was okay
Caitlyn S., Customer Relations from Hudson Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. We always look forward to hearing from our customers, so we may improve our practices. We certainly look forward to assisting you next time and providing even better service.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Unsatisfied
Not very accommodating looking to cut corners.
Caitlyn S., Customer Relations from Hudson Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

I am very sorry that you did not have a great experience with us. I apologize that you were inconvenienced. I reached out to you to discuss this matter. I look forward to hearing back from you.

PS
Patricia S.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Peter was great. I appreciate all he has done for me. Had he been there the day I needed my tire plugged, I probably would not have had to wait so long. There was only one person in the service department.

Hi Patricia,

I'm sorry we were not able to meet your expectations. Unfortunately, you did not have an appointment the day you came in. We asked you to come back at a specific time rather than keep you waiting. Again, my apologies that we did not meet your expectations.

Trixia S.
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Service was quick and attentive although it was a busy Saturday morning. Had no issues while I waited at the dealership. Will come back soon when needed.

Good Morning Trixia!

We appreciate your positive feedback. I'm so glad we were able to address your concerns so quickly. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

IH
Iddir H.
3 hours

Good Morning Iddir,

I am very sorry that you were not satisfied with your recent visit with us. I reached out to you to discuss your experience. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Macalan L.
Harrison, NJ
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Oil Change perfection!
Our scheduled appointment time was honored immediately, our car was given an oil change, fluids were topped off and tires were rotated in under an hour. The man working with me was kind and helpful and was able to manage five million things, with many customers asking many questions and remained calm and wonderful. THANK YOU!

Hi Macalan!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. Customer service is very important to us and I'm so glad we were able to meet your expectations. We look forward to seeing you next time!

Making bad to good !!!
Your quick response impressed me to give you a second chance !!! Maybe your group had a bad day therefore I will definitely give a second chance !!!

11/05/2019 Category: Service
Too long of a wait for an oil change two hours
Too long of a wait forward oil change and 3000 mile check up!! I would recommend the car right now but not the service

Good Morning,

I apologize for the inconvenience of the wait time you experienced. This is by no means a true reflection of how we do business. I reached out to you privately to discuss your experience further. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Caitlyn S., Customer Relations from Hudson Hyundai responded on 11/16/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback and we certainly look forward to making up for your last visit.

LL
Lauren L.
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Extremely helpful
Came in with a slow leak and they were able to help me even without an appointment. Thank you so much Hector!
Caitlyn S., Customer Relations from Hudson Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Hi Lauren!

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us! I'm so glad Hector was able to address your concerns and got you back on the road. Please give us call if we can be of any further assistance.

AG
Amarilis G.
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Very professional and explained everything to me about the service they did on my Sonata, also answered all my questions.
Caitlyn S., Customer Relations from Hudson Hyundai responded on 11/02/2019

Good Morning Amarilis!

Thank you so much for rating and sharing your experience with us! I'm glad Hector went over everything with you and was thorough. We look forward to seeing you next time!

CP
Clarisa P.
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Great Service and Fast
Wonderful job and thanks for letting me know the work that needs to be done and the cost
Caitlyn S., Customer Relations from Hudson Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Hi Clarisa!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback. We always want to make sure your vehicle is in the best condition and keep you informed of what needs to be done. Please give us a call if we can be of any further assistance.

Mayra B.
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Jeff the service manager always delivers stellar customer service to me and my family
Caitlyn S., Customer Relations from Hudson Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Hi Mayra!

Thank you so much for sharing your positive feedback. I'm so happy to hear that Jeff is always helpful to you. We look forward to seeing you next time!

GD
Gilberto D.
Guttenberg, NJ
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/29/2019 Category: Service
No comes
Caitlyn S., Customer Relations from Hudson Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Hi Gilberto!

Thank you so much for your five star rating! I'm glad we were able to address your concerns and meet your expectations.

HB
Hameeda B.
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service.
They were very thorough in explaining the expenses happening to my car, and I feel safe servicing my car there because I know that all the parts replaced in the car are OEMs.
Caitlyn S., Customer Relations from Hudson Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Hi Hameeda!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. I'm so glad Hector was so thorough explaining the work being done. We appreciate your business and certainly look forward to seeing you for your next routine maintenance.

GH
Gabriel H.
Kearny, NJ
10/23/2019 Category: Service
the workers great people
perfect
Caitlyn S., Customer Relations from Hudson Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019

Hi Gabriel!

Thank you so much for your five star rating! I'm glad you had a great experience with us and we look forward to seeing you next time.