Latest Review about 1 year ago

Sandra F.
Toledo, OH
08/08/2017
Great customer service!
I have stopped in twice with car issues and no appointment and they have taken care of the problem. Awesome customer service! Would highly recommend them!

WW
William W.
Maumee, OH
06/17/2017
RECOMMENDED
Amos and his crew dropped a high-performance engine and tranny in my old truck. Woke it the hell up! Took their time and did a great job. Will service all my cars (and motorcycles) here in the future.

LC
Lynne C.
Toledo, OH
03/16/2016
JUST AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE!
I will never take my car anywhere but Hudson's. I tried other places, and I got ripped off for a oil change. Amos who is the owner was fair, and upfront from the get go. His wife Liz puts people at ease about what is going on with their auto. The mechanics are highly trained, and know what they are doing. They have become like family to me. Why go anywhere else, when you can go to the best? Right At Hudson's!

LG
LYNN G.
Sylvania, OH
09/22/2011
99 Chevy 1500 repair
I have only taken my truck here twice because I was recently told about Hudson auto but,I will continue to come back! I have always had problems finding auto repair shops to trust ! Not here! I've had front end repair and transmission repaired fluid changes all was perfect . THANKs Amos! ....hope not to see you soon, LOL

JE
JOHN E.
Maumee, OH
08/27/2011
service on escobars car
great service always more than fair on prices