JANNA G.
Jeep Liberty
07/22/2021
The best
I can always trust Kevin’s auto. They do a great job and got me right in!

JN
JUDY N.
Erie, MI
Dodge Journey
07/22/2021
Honest and trusting . I wouldn't take it any other place. Highly recommended
Kevin and his son always do a top rate job. Very thorough and will tell you exactly what they find wrong. Never have they tried to tell you something was wrong with your car and wasn't. I have referred my friends to them and always very satisfied with their work.

MIKE W.
Maumee, OH
07/21/2021
Very experienced and conscientious technician staff which results in outstanding workmanship.
100% pleased with the workmanship and quality of the repairs accomplished.

SD
SAM D.
07/16/2021
Fair prices and fast work....
No complaints here ....
Kevin G. from Kevin's Automotive and Trans Inc responded on 07/20/2021

Sam, Thank You for the Review and Choosing Kevin's Autmotive for the Repair work on your Jeep Grand Cherokee.

PF
PAT F.
Holland, OH
07/15/2021
Honesty
Very friendly and very knowledgeable about any thing wrong with your car!!
Kevin G. from Kevin's Automotive and Trans Inc responded on 07/20/2021

Pat, Thank you for the Review and Choosing Kevin's Automotive for the Repairs and service work on Your BMW.

JOSHUA M.
Chevrolet Pickup
07/12/2021
Great little shop
Its off the main road all the way at the end I got my car towed to them and had them replace a part I provided they were honest and fair I plan to bring a different vehicle here in the future
Kevin G. from Kevin's Automotive and Trans Inc responded on 07/20/2021

Joshua, Thank you for the Review and Choosing Kevin's Automotive for the Repair on your Chevy Pickup.

TO
TAMIKA O.
Buick LaCrosse
07/09/2021
Best Automotive Care
Kevin Automotive is the only place I trust for all my car services. I’ve been going to them for seven years and always receive excellent service.
Kevin G. from Kevin's Automotive and Trans Inc responded on 07/20/2021

Tamika, Thank You for the Review and Years of Dedication and Choosing Kevin's Automotive.

RICHARD R.
07/08/2021
Absolutely the best.
You can't do any better. Super service & fair pricing.
Kevin G. from Kevin's Automotive and Trans Inc responded on 07/20/2021

Richard, Thank You for the Review and Choosing Kevin's Automotive for the Repair and Service Work on your Ford Ranger.

CAROL S.
Buick Lucerne
07/08/2021
Exceptional Service - Above and Beyond
I have been going to Kevin's Automotive for years and I know from experience that I will get a fair price, honesty and excellent service. Kevin and Derek are experts in there field so I know I will get the best advice about my automobile and that I can trust what they tell me. In this world, that falls under Exceptional Service - Above and Beyond!
Kevin G. from Kevin's Automotive and Trans Inc responded on 07/20/2021

Carol, Thank You for the Review and Years of Dedication to Kevin's Automotive.

DAN S.
06/25/2021
Very easy to work with
Go beyond what is called for.
Kevin G. from Kevin's Automotive and Trans Inc responded on 07/07/2021

Dan, Thank you for the Review and Choosing Kevin's Automotive for the Service and Repair work on your Honda CR-V

AL/KAREN B.
Holland, OH
Dodge Journey
06/25/2021
Excellent professional service, friendly, affordable.
We have used Kevin for our automotive services for decades. He has always given us excellent service at affordable prices. He and his son have always answered our questions and made professional recommendations about needed repairs.
Kevin G. from Kevin's Automotive and Trans Inc responded on 07/07/2021

Al and Karen, Thank you for the Review and Choosing Kevin's Automotive for the Service and Repair work on your Dodge Journey.

AD
AL D.
Ford Police Interceptor
06/24/2021
Auto repair shop
Very professional yet so really a friendly shop. I use Kevins for all my vehicles needs. Great operation with very good mechanical service.
Al D.
Kevin G. from Kevin's Automotive and Trans Inc responded on 07/07/2021

Al, Thank you for the Review and Choosing Kevin's Automotive for the Service and Repair work on your Ford F 150.

LP
LARRY P.
Temperance, MI
06/18/2021
Great Service and Knowledgeable
Employees knew exactly what was wrong with my vehicle before even bringing it inside the shop. They went above and beyond to make sure my vehicle was safe to take on a family vacation and getting it done in a timely manner.
Kevin G. from Kevin's Automotive and Trans Inc responded on 07/07/2021

Larry, Thank you for the Review and Choosing Kevin's Automotive for the Repair work on your Ford Explorer.

DAVE R.
06/16/2021
They do great work. I value their opinion. I trust them.
They do great work. I value their opinion. I trust them. It is a great feeling to know that you are getting an honest, professionl opinion of extent and urgency of your car maintenance. They will tell me what they think is wrong, what needs to be repaired/replaced. They will also tell me if any of those items can wait until the next visit. No high pressure sales. Pleasant guys. I am always greeted with a smile. Easy to chat with. Easy to trust.
Kevin G. from Kevin's Automotive and Trans Inc responded on 07/07/2021

Dave, Again Thank you for the Review and Choosing Kevin's Automotive for the Service and Repair work on your Honda Pilot.

MARK B.
Waterville, OH
Cadillac CTS Sedan
06/15/2021
Brake job
Was able to get me in quick. Called with the issue and explained what was needed and cost involved. Very pleasant to deal with.
Kevin G. from Kevin's Automotive and Trans Inc responded on 07/07/2021

Mark, Thank you for the Review and Choosing Kevin's Automotive for the Repair work on your Cadillac CTS