08/05/2020
Honest
Upon initial assessment it seemed we needed a new alternator. It turned out to be something else that fell under warranty from a previous repair. I would have not known the difference but Hudson's is an honest repair shop and there was no charge for the issue.

NH
Nick H.
08/01/2020
Amazing Folks, Amazing Service
There aren’t words to describe how wonderful these folks are-we’re watching some things on our 2010 Accord and had a small window to check it before a long trip-they squeezed me in the next day, gave it a solid inspection, and didn’t charge me a dime! There is simply no better place than Hudson‘a Imports!

Ronald C.
Nissan Maxima
07/29/2020
always great service at Hudson's Import Service!
been doing business with Cliff and his staff for years. I have complete confidence that the work on my auto has always been performed professionally and completed to my satisfaction and at a fair price.

Judtih A. H.
Honda Civic Si
07/25/2020
They are the best!!
I went there for 1st time. They were so nice and took my car right away. I was shocked when it was done within a half hour! Polite and friendly in this most-deserved time!! I will definitely use them again and refer to whomever I can!!

07/15/2020
We are new to the area and we are very pleased with Hudson Imports. Booking was easy, I received an estimate before dropping the car off. I was called when the car was ready and no surprises of cost at pick up. We will be returning!!

RO
Richard O.
Volvo S60
07/13/2020
Convince, professionalism & good work
I was informed prior to the work what it entailed and the cost.

Robert H.
Summerville, SC
Audi Q3
07/11/2020
Great Place
Hudson's is a friendly, honest shop and is the only place I trust my Audi to. The prices are much better than a dealer and more than fair for the quality of work. Have been there many times and will continue to go.

Charlotte H.
Volkswagen Rabbit
07/09/2020
Knowledgeable, trustworthy and more -/Hudsons
Knowledgeable, responsible, friendly, reliable:
Family Cliff Hudson has been there for me since 2013. Always taking the extra time to explain and to be helpful, offering most cost effective plan. Mechanics and administrative staff all are tops!

KA
Karen A.
Audi Q5
07/08/2020
Top notch
From the first phone call through completion, customer service is fantastic. They are completely honest and forthcoming with information about your vehicle. They tell you exactly what you need & don’t need. Their work and ethics speak for themselves. Highly recommend.

GS
Greg S.
Volkswagen Eos
07/08/2020
The mechanic I have been looking for
Cliff used his years of expertise and well equipped garage to quickly diagnose my car and then take it to the dealer where it was covered by a class action lawsuit.

An honest mechanic that looks out for me!

I am home.

Jim B.
Excellent as always!
Excellent as always!

JZ
Jerry Z.
Always Hudson
It’s now official. Every car we have owned in the last 20 years has been serviced by Hudson’s. We bought a 2019 CRV last year and once the free services were completed, we now bring it to Hudson’s.

GN
George N.
Huger, SC
07/03/2020
Describe Symptoms - Leave Vehicle - Trust it will be repaired....
I have known & trusted Cliff with his automotive skills and abilities for almost 50 years. He and I were in automotive class together in the 9th grade in 1970. For my Toyota Family (4 vehicles) and he is the "go to guy". Impeccable professionalism, honesty, and value. You can always count on transparency, friendly support, and accuracy in diagnosis. He has an unequaled network of knowledge base through his dedicated continuing education programs for his mechanics and stays on top on technologies for increased customer satisfaction. The problem you are experiencing on your vehicle becomes Hudson's problem the moment you share symptoms. They strive to make the customer a vital part of troubleshooting to minimize wasted time and added costs on repairs.
They should be your Local Mechanic too.

HG
Henry G.
07/02/2020
Always sure I got the best work possible.
I always have complete confidence that the problem has been correctly diagnosed and fully repaired in the time promised at a fair price. I’ve been taking my cars here for over 35 years.

JZ
Jerry Z.
Toyota Avalon
07/02/2020
I have had all my car’s services completed at HUDSONS for over 20 years. I will not buy a car that they can’t service. Very happy long time customer