CA
Claudette A.
03/19/2020
Fast friendly service
I’m a first time customer and am very pleased with the service and friendliness of the shop. Pricing is fair and honest. I will be going back for service.

Jennifer M.
Volkswagen Tiguan
03/14/2020
Communication!
Stephanie gave a detailed, understandable explanation of the diagnostics they had performed, the likely results, and my options. I appreciate the clear communication, supporting an informed decision. Also, the work was completed sooner than expected and everyone was very friendly.

SG
Stasi G.
03/11/2020
Fair, honest and timely repair service
In my opinion, Hudsons knows how to run a good business by serving their customers with integrity and timely service with my car repairs. The mechanic has excellent knowledge specific to the make and model of my car.

SR
Susan R.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
03/11/2020
Always take care of me!
Always get a straight answer from these guys! I recommend them to everyone

ET
Elisa T.
Honda Civic Cpe
Honesty and friendly
Great service. Very trustworthy and honest, and friendly as well.

Jane S.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
Great job as always!!!
Hudson's is so easy to deal with, so honest about options for repairs, and very friendly! I would never go anywhere else!

Jim B.
Great as always!
Consistently the best!

SG
Scott G.
Acura TSX
03/07/2020
Went above and beyond
They researched the issue I had with my 2012 ACURA and found that my power steering is under life time warranty. They called the dealer to verify. Hudson’s did not get paid for their effort but I assure you, they will get future business from my family.
Cliff H., Owner from Hudson's Import Service responded on 03/11/2020

Thank you Scott! We are alaways happy to help our customers in any way possible! We appreciate your kind words!

CE
Christina E.
Awendaw, SC
02/29/2020
Experts who are always honest, professional and timely.
My husband and I are Toyota and Honda drivers. We couldn’t trust anyone more than Hudson’s. Every experience that we have leads to us discussing how trustworthy and knowledgeable they are. Thanks to the Hudson family for years (decades actually) of great service!

Isle Of Palms, SC
02/19/2020
Hudson's is the best
Your knowledge, your flexibility, your staff all make for an outstanding experience

SK
Suzanne K.
Lexus IS 250C
02/18/2020
Honest and a job done right!
Always come away from Hudson's feeling like both my car and I were treated right!

John R.
Volvo XC70
02/12/2020
The Ritz CAR-lton of auto repair!
What better combination is there then excellent work and honesty? We were referred to Hudson's Import by a friend. For 4 years Cliff and his team have kept our cars in better shape and for a longer period of time then we thought possible. They do what they say they'll do and when they say they'll do it! It's "THE RITZ CAR-lton" of auto repair!! Hudson's Import should be in your directory for places and people who don't disappoint! Alex Read

DA
Don A.
02/11/2020
As usual the service was great. The staff are extremely friendly .

Volvo S80
02/11/2020
Window repair
They did a good job and kept me informed thre whole time.

Sandra B.
02/07/2020
First Visit Great Service
We stopped in for the first time because the heater in our Audi was not working properly. In just a few minutes the heater was putting out hot air and It’s settings were reviewed with me. We were both impressed with the level of knowledge and professionalism. We will definitely be back for regular service .