NC
Nancy C.
Lexus GS 430
11/22/2020
Always Professional
Actually the bill was lower than I expected. Hudson’s is always professional and I would never go anywhere else.I’ve been taking my automobiles there for over 30 years

LC
Larry C.
11/21/2020
Always excellent customer service
Ever since I found Hudson’s a few years back, I have been a loyal customer. Appreciate the high quality work and honest assessments of what needs fixing now and what to keep an eye on to be fixed in the future.

Audi Q5
11/19/2020
Timely. Knowledgeable.

Shawna C.
Lexus GX 460
11/17/2020
Loved them
They did a great job on my Lexus. Car was ready quickly.

John S.
11/14/2020
Great service, great reputation, quality work and reasonable prices at dealer level of performance.
Great reliable and warranted service at reasonable prices too. Friendly and and very professional.

Shirley C.
11/04/2020
Latest visit
The service is excellent, provided in an efficient and painless manner. It is quick, timely and always friendly. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Rhys W.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
11/01/2020
great service, only what is needed
Replaced the clutch and rear differential mounts on my 2013 Infiniti G37. Took the time to really review the flywheel and determined that it was able to be re-used, saving me $1200 in parts. Worked with my warranty company to keep the differential repair cost to a bare minimum. great people! (Especially Philip)

INFINITI M37

Kitt H.
Sullivans Island, SC
Lexus ES 330
10/27/2020
190,000 mile check-up oil change.
Timely, reasonably priced, clean safe environment and good diagnosticians.

PB
Penelope B.
Volvo XC60
10/25/2020
Terrific Experience
I took my Volvo in for an oil change and the efficiency and professionalism was superior. I felt respected, safe and informed and all within less than an hour.

GP
Geetha P.
Lexus IS 250
10/24/2020
Excellent Service as always
Excellent service. Love how my car drives after oil changes with Hudson. Thank you.

EF
Erin F.
Volvo XC60
10/23/2020
Fantastic Family Business
Hudson’s is an excellent family run import auto repair service. Cliff, Caitlin, and Gains are all absolutely customer oriented and have pride in their work and business. Gains is most knowledgeable about Volvo’s and is the guy my family of Volvo’s wants in our corner. Thank you for being our new auto experts!

PW
Paul W.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
10/22/2020
Smart professional courteous people
My appointment was easy to schedule, they honored that appointment in a timely fashion.
The technician who delivered my car was helpful, and explained what they did in addition to the reason I brought my car in.

Cricket H.
10/21/2020
Honest service
I came in for an oil change and to make a follow up appt. The oil looked brand new and they didn’t do service it charge me because the car didn’t need anything. Refreshingly honest

Cricket H.
Volkswagen Passat
10/21/2020
Prompt and friendly service
Easy to make an appointment, waiting area is clean and service is prompt with no hidden fees or agendas