Jen G.
04/11/2019
Great Work
Hudson's did a wonderful job. Always explains the issues and what needs to be done to keep you and your family safe.

Deloris H.
04/09/2019
I would recommend this company!
Always kind and professional service!

Jo M.
Honda Accord Coupe
04/06/2019
Jo
Hudson Imports is extraordinary professional and hospitable I was very pleased with the recommendations that I was given after my car was simply giving an oil change I would not miss the opportunity to return there for my Honda Accord

CD
Carleen D.
03/20/2019
Relieved-trustworthy!
I have an older car that has lasted 2yrs longer than I could have imagined & still going! What a relief to find Hudson imports. Staff w/ Cliff-makes me feel like I have a partner with this car...what a relief!

03/15/2019
Excellent service. First time there and I will return. Prompt efficient and explained everything done in detail.

03/10/2019
Great Service - Always!
Excellent service and great work. Always feel confident about the work performed. Love these guys!

LL
Lewis L.
03/05/2019
Great job!
Had to get a new radiator for 2004 Highlander, they shopped for best price and quality on the parts needed and did work in 1 day. They have been servicing a Lexus and a Toyota for me since I got the vehicles. You get what you pay for here. Thanks again.

WH
William H.
Nissan 370Z
03/02/2019
Great!
The people at Hudson know what they're doing. They're honest and totally trustworthy which means a lot these days. They're all Master Mechanics and Technicians...as far as I'm concerned they set the standard on quality.

KH
Kim H.
02/11/2019
Outstanding Service
Extremely knowledgeable, professional and trustworthy. Their customer service is stellar. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

KC
K C.
01/18/2019
Great Service!
A huge thank you to Cliff and the entire team at Hudson! My in-laws stopped in Charleston on their way to Florida and ended up with car trouble. Cliff squeezed them into the schedule and John got them back on the road in 24 hours! We appreciate having a friendly, trustworthy team to bring our cars to. My in-laws were super impressed. Thank you!!

KW
Karen W.
12/20/2018
My service experience
Outstanding service, friendly professionals, quick turn a round, fair pricrd

PH
Patrick H.
Acura RDX
12/18/2018
Routine maintenance
Routine scheduled maintenance for my 4 year old car. Easy appointment scheduling, friendly service, helpful explanation of work done and minor issues. They're now my trusted auto service place.

KH
Kim H.
11/25/2018
Outstanding!
They really take care of their customers. Outstanding service and knowledgeable and friendly staff. They make getting your car repaired a positive experience. Will never go anywhere else.

Christine S.
11/20/2018
Power steering issue
Excellent service - honest, reliable and gives you the breakdown of your issue ..

Sue S.
North Charleston, SC
11/19/2018
Quick, friendly service.
A headlamp burned out and they gave me an appointment for the next day. I was in and out in 15 minutes. They are always so accommodating.

LJ
Legare J.
Lexus GX 470
Johnson Acura and Lexus
Always professional, accommodating and reliable. Simply the best for local import service.

Mike S.
Quick and efficient
Hudson's went above and beyond to get our car in and out of the shop quickly for a very reasonable price.

David L.
11/16/2018
Very honest and up front
I went in for an oil change, and based on the sticker from the prior oil change, they told me I wasn't ready for one, and recommended I come back in 1800 more miles. Not too many places would be that honest and turn away work like that.

FR
Fernando R.
Best Service in Mount Pleasant
The only place we take our vehicles. Very knowledgeable and great service!

PF
Patty F.
Mc Clellanville, SC
11/14/2018
Highly recommend
Fast, efficient, thorough, and always pleasant staff. The best. Highly recommended.