PF
Patty F.
Mc Clellanville, SC
Highly recommend
Fast, efficient, thorough, and always pleasant staff. The best. Highly recommended.

David H.
Sullivans Island, SC
Acura MDX
11/14/2018
It’s like going to an expert, kind, patient doctor—for cars
My wife and I have been to our share of “mechanics.” At Hudson’s we feel like we have a “car partner.” They do what needs doing, explain why it needs to be done and then do it when and for the cost promised. What a relief to have so much trust in our car team. And, on the rare occasion they are not sure, they say so and work with us to solve the issue. What more could you want in a car partner; in any service organization for that matter. Thank you Hudson’s.

John G.
Excellent experience!
This was the best place to have my Honda Van oil changed and general maintenance! Friendly and very helpful service personnel that made this decision to switch from going to a dealership service center to a Hudson car service center the best decision ever!

Leslie B.
Volvo S60
11/10/2018
Would not take my cars anywhere else
Cliff and his team are amazing. It always surprises me how he knows exactly what the problem is with only my lame description of what is happening. Love how he fully explains everything on my level and is very honest and upfront. I have never felt more comfortable taking my vehicles to be serviced. So glad I found this awesome, local business.

Nissan Xterra
Excellent customer service!
After having my car always serviced at the dealer, I finally decided to stop having multiple hundreds of dollar "oil changes"! Every time I would take my 7+ year old SUV for my free oil change for life it would end up costing me hundreds of dollars for things that were "needed" on the SUV. My daughter is very satisfied with their service, she was my reference. Her car is 13 years old and doing well. They were extremely helpful with all of my questions and I left being told that I didn't need an oil change (the barrage of emails from the dealer said otherwise) since I had many miles left to go. And when I returned to my car after they spent time with me and my car but didn't charge me, there was a travel mug in my cup holder. I left pretty much in bewilderment about the extraordinary and exemplary customer service. Many thanks to Hudson Imports! They will be my go-to service business to keep my Xterra in top running shape.

Jack M.
11/09/2018
Also get want is promised and quoted
Perfect place for an Audi out of warranty!!

RF
Ron F.
Lexus GX 470
Always a Pleasure
Employees, work and honesty is great!

Tracy M.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
11/05/2018
I have a 2006 VW Beetle that had a few mechanical issues that needed to be addressed. Sat down with Cliff, and he spent the time explaining what repairs were needed in great detail. Car was repaired and ready when promised. Very friendly shop.

PP
Paul P.
Lexus RX 400h
11/04/2018
A Positive Experience
When I take my car in for service, I know it is getting the proper service by skilled mechanics.
The staff is friendly and the waiting room is comfortable.

Charles H.
Hartsville, SC
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
11/01/2018
Starter and brake work
Service and work was awesome!

11/01/2018
5 Stars
Very good service. Friendly and honest staff.

BY

Linda T.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
10/30/2018
Trustworthy
Hudson’s has excellent customer service and Cliff always makes me feel safe. I leave there every time knowing my car is in good shape and knowing I am not being taken advantage of. Quick turnaround and they let me know what I will need next so I can plan ahead. They have proven to be trustworthy on all levels. Highly recommend them.

KA
Katherine A.
Acura MDX
10/29/2018
always great service
Everyone at Hudson's is always, nice and knowledgable. They are always running on time and have my vehicle ready when they say they will. I trust them!

Nissan Murano
10/26/2018
Great experience!
Truly helpful and accommodating. Great customer service and friendly staff.

Charlie H.
10/25/2018
Great service and Cliff ;)
Awesome

James T.
Nissan Armada
Professional, personalized service
Knowledgeable, competent and helpful.
Good service and always willing to go the extra mile.

Brett B.
Toyota Sequoia
Practical, Straightforward Guidance on Maintenance and Repairs
Cliff and his staff are true experts and go well beyond the norm in providing economical advice on repairs.
Have been a long-time customer and much appreciate their professionalism.

John K.
Outstanding personalized service
Cliff and his crew do an excellent job of remembering the vehicles history and considering the age of the vehicle when recommending work

KW
Karen W.
10/25/2018
Dead battery replaced despite no appointment
Always helpful