Jeff W.
02/28/2021
Trustworthy, reliable
We have two Hondas that we take to Hudson's and we do so knowing the service will be comprehensive and reliable. When there is an issue that falls outside their wide range of service, tires in this case, they advise you what needs to be done and recommend tire shops they trust. We always drive away with the knowledge that our cars are roadworthy and safe.

PG
Patty G.
Audi Q5
02/28/2021
Great Service Always
At Hudson's we have ALWAYS gotten good service. Cliff and his employees are knowledgeable, honest, trustworthy, they listen and they explain details about the service needed or for the problem that needs to be fixed!

PB
Paulette B.
Lexus GS 350
02/25/2021
They go above and beyond for their customers.
I have been taking my Lexus to Hudson's for over 10 years. I would not consider going to another place to get my car serviced.

Corley S.
Lexus GS 430
02/25/2021
Always helpful, timely, and educational
They accommodated my service request promptly, communicated with me fully and frequently, and took the time to explain everything thoroughly. I’ve used Hudson’s for many years and remain as pleased as ever.

AG
Audrey G.
02/18/2021
Excellent, honest service
Great experience, knowledgeable staff, and excellent customer services! Highly recommend!!

ED
Elizabeth D.
Toyota Camry Solara
02/17/2021
Very efficient check in and check out process.

Work done when expected.

Jamie F.
02/13/2021
Still the best
Been to a lot of car repair shops in my life.
None as good as Hudsons.

Tim M.
Honda S2000
02/06/2021
Great, professional, personalized service for my Honda S2000
Hudson's staff are all truly professional and quite knowledgeable about my S2000. They strive to meet all my requirements in addition to taking great care of the car. In addition to performing the requested service items they inspect the vehicle and make informed recommendations. Their. attention to customer satisfaction is superb.

Jo G.
Acura RDX
02/05/2021
Great service, as usual. Staff is always so friendly and professional. I was recognized and called by name when I walked in, made me feel very special.

KF
Karen F.
Audi Q5
02/04/2021
I always get great service from Cliff and his team.

Jean B.
Isle Of Palms, SC
02/01/2021
Easy to work with
Communication was great, very responsive. Explained what needed to be done and pricing reasonable.

Ralph B.
Honda Ridgeline
01/31/2021
Fulfilling Expectations
As usual, this automotive repair and service company meets or exceeds expectations, always. It's a 5X5 organization.

Stoney Bates
USMC (Ret)

John B.
Sullivans Island, SC
01/29/2021
Oil change, low pressure indicator on
Expert service as usual. Hudson’s thoroughly inspects the car on each visit, documenting issues that need to be followed but do not require immediate attention, unlike many dealerships. We have been loyal customers for years.

AA
Augustus A.
01/15/2021
Greatest !!!
Cliff was outstanding, he went above and beyond. Everytime updating me about the process .

WW
Wendy W.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/15/2021
This family owned business is simply the best.
Cliff Hudson has created a business that deserves 5 plus stars in every category. Cliff is a natural born teacher and always takes time to explain repairs and why they're necessary. His staff includes his two bright and dedicated children, stellar mechanics and a driver who you just want to hang out with for a while. I have taken my cars to him since 1985, and my kids are going to do the same. Don't hesitate calling Hudsons Imports for an appointment. You've found your guy!