John W.
Volkswagen Tiguan
09/21/2018
excellent service
Friendly, had me in and out in less than hour and reviewed my car's service record.

BC
Beth C.
Sullivans Island, SC
Nissan Pathfinder
09/19/2018
beths nissan
cliff hudson and his family rock. they do excellent service. i'll never go to anyone else.

Camille B.
Nissan Pathfinder
09/17/2018
Thank you!
2 days before a mandatory evacuation my car would not start. Hudsons assisted me with towing and had it in and out of their shop quickly! Thank you to their staff for being honest and letting me know my battery was under warranty. It reconfirms why I need to consistently use someone local to oversee all our family's cars!

Toyota Camry Solara
09/13/2018
AC service
quick, efficient and cost effective

KH
Kim H.
09/11/2018
The Best
As always, outstanding service provided by an extremely knowledgeable staff. They listen to your needs and advise you accordingly. I wouldn't go anywhere else to get my car serviced.

MO
Mary O.
09/06/2018
Outstanding
Thanks guys - knowledgeable, ontime, friendly - all around great experience

Christine S.
09/04/2018
Always helpful and honest!
The staff at Husdon's is always helpful and professional. They want you to leave feeling confident that your car is road worthy.

NT
Nick T.
09/01/2018
Nell, not Nick
Service was quick, and complete. I have been using Hudson's for service to my 2010 Honda for 6 years. Never disappointed.

Kerry B.
09/01/2018
Great customer service!
You have taken good care of my cars for 10 years. You are honest and I appreciate that being a single woman and teacher.

Deb M.
Volkswagen Passat
08/31/2018
The Staff was awesome!
I really appreciated the time they took to explain what was going on with my car, answer my questions, make sure I understood what needed to be done, and that I was comfortable with the repairs.

Audi Q7
08/14/2018
Great all around service
Best auto service in town easily!

Robert B.
08/13/2018
Outstanding customer service beyond fixing my mother’s Honda
Johnny not only had all issues taken care of but inquired as to what my intentions regarding the current and future use of my Honda. Our daughter is taking the car with her for her 3rd year med school in NJ. Having known that he made additional recommendations that I certainly agreed too.

KW
Honest

Acura TL
07/07/2018
Car people
They were all great there. They told me what to expect and delivered.

PC
Pat C.
Johns Island, SC
Acura TSX
07/02/2018
Personable good quality auto service
Hudson’s is very reliable to keep my cars going strong and does not add unnecessary repairs or maintenance. They have always been timely and responsive, and their pricing is reasonable.

SR
Susan R.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
06/15/2018
Great Team
Always take my car to Hudson, easy to work with, good pricing!

06/09/2018
Pilot Repairs
Hudson's was great at taking care of my car repairs. Very professional and price was reasonable

Bill S.
Isle Of Palms, SC
06/07/2018
2011 Audi A5
Courteous and helpful, fast, technical competence

06/05/2018
knowledgeable, honest with a personal touch
Been having all our vehicles serviced here for over 20 years. The cars have always run well and last forever (almost).
Never had any problems. I have recommended them highly to many of our friends with foreign cars.

FS
FRANK S.
05/17/2018
Personal Attention
A first-time customer, I took my 2000 Audi TT in for a cooling problem. Cliff Hudson was gave me lots of personal attention, taking the time to explain in detail various possible diagnosis and repair options. I would call the overall experience exceptional!