James D.
01/24/2020

NF
Nan F.
01/18/2020
Just a very nice place for car care. Very honest and helpful in keeping my car safe and reasonable prices. So glad I was told about Hudson’s by a friend.

NT
Nathan T.
Lexus GX 460
01/15/2020
Great Customer Service
From day one I've been impressed with Hudson's. Phillip always takes great care of my vehicle and has even helped provide other options when they couldn't be of service. Complimentary car washes are also a nice perk. Happy to help support a family-owned and operated business.

JZ
Jerry Z.
Toyota Avalon
01/14/2020
Excellent customer service
The service I receive is always top notch. I don’t buy a car that the don’t service. Even though my Toyota Avalon came with free life time oil changes, I bring my Avalon to HUDSONS for routine service. I have had all my cars serviced here for over twenty years. I have had different brands of car and the service has been of the highest quality.

Volkswagen Passat Sedan
01/14/2020
Great Communication!
Great customer service from start to finish! 5 stars!

SE
Sue E.
Volvo S80
01/11/2020
Thorough, competent, friendly!
I am really pleased with this company. The people are friendly, competent and thorough. I trust their recommendations as to when each service should be completed. Scheduling for routing work is never a problem, and if I have an emergency, they are able to deal with it within a reasonable timeframe. We are so happy to have found such reputable, skilled service so close to home.

Jeff W.
01/09/2020
Integrity, reliable, and goes the extra mile.
Over the holidays our 4-year-old SUV lost all of its refrigerant. Hudson's determined the cause of the leakage, a defective evaporator core, which is extremely rare for a 2016 vehicle. They contacted the dealer where we bought the SUV and suggested we were due for some "goodwill repair." We are taking the SUV back to the dealer to see if we can work out some "goodwill repair," as it will be complex and costly. We appreciate Hudson's working on our behalf to get this repaired at a reasonable rate. We have always had great service from Hudson's and will continue to use them.
Cliff H., Owner from Hudson's Import Service responded on 01/09/2020

Thank you for your kind words Jeff! We are glad that we could assist you with this and hope everything works out!

HB
Heather B.
Awendaw, SC
01/07/2020
Exceptional Service!
I felt well taken care of and valued by their amazing team! My family and I recently moved to the area, and my check engine light has been on for almost 2 days. They got to work right away and found that my car was already trying to clear out the code (must have been a loose gas cap or something). They informed me of this, but still did a quick check of my vehicle for any safety issues. Since nothing was wrong, they didn’t charge me! I will definitely be going back!
Cliff H., Owner from Hudson's Import Service responded on 01/09/2020

Heather - we are so glad that we could ease your mind and take care of this for you!

RL
Robyn L.
Audi Q5
01/04/2020
Excellent Customer Service
I scheduled an appointment for routine service. The car was completed and ready within an hour. Excellent customer service and reasonable prices.
Cliff H., Owner from Hudson's Import Service responded on 01/09/2020

Thank you Robyn! We appreciate you allowing us to service your vehicle!

Ralph B.
Honda Ridgeline
01/03/2020
As usual, great service, Cliff. Semper Fi, Mac!
Servicing was done well, and the door lock repair/replacement timely and through.

Stoney Bates

Toyota Tundra
service
great place for good car care

WM
Wilfredo M.
01/02/2020
Hudson's customer service is excellent. They are honest and quick. They don't try to sell you anything you don't need. I would recommend them to any of my friends/family.
Cliff H., Owner from Hudson's Import Service responded on 01/07/2020

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle!

Sullivans Island, SC
Acura TSX
Recent visit
After doing business with Hudson's for over 35 years I'm grateful that Hudson's still delivers the absolute best in workmanship and trustworthiness

John R.
Acura MDX
12/30/2019
After Xmas service
Took my car in same day as I called for appointment. Honest and quick service.
Discussed options and repairs on the phone after assessment before proceeding.
Would go back again for service. Highly recommend!!!

Jennifer W.
12/29/2019
over the top service
Total support from all and specifically Cliff with his support over the holidays when I had an emergency. He took care of the issue even though Hudson’s was closed for the holiday. My car was ready for me to pick up on my return to town. Totally amazing the support and caring. Thank you to everyone involved.