LW
Lisa W.
Honda Crosstour
09/21/2019
Outstanding Service
They went above and beyond service. Friendly, helpful and quick.

Johns Island, SC
Acura TSX
09/19/2019
Got an appointment very quickly for oil change. Waited for car and it was done quickly. Always friendly staff.

Danny R.
09/14/2019
Great customer service Really nice people to work with long time great reputation 😊
Great service at a fair price

SZ
Steven Z.
09/14/2019
Great
Excellent communication and service. Will use again!

KL
Ken L.
09/12/2019
Customer Care
Hudson's Import Service sets the local standard for customer care, technical ability and integrity. They have always provided my family outstanding automotive service.

John R.
Acura MDX
09/12/2019
Hudson service
Easy scheduling. Work was done promptly and ahead of schedule. It is great to have a free shuttle service. Highly recommend.

Bill S.
Isle Of Palms, SC
09/11/2019
2011 Audi A5
As usual the efficiency and courteous service was outstanding. My AC problem was repaired on time. Thanks to Frank for his transport assistance.

FM
Fred M.
09/10/2019
Professional friendly quality. Only drawback is sometimes they downplay the cost

Mark R.
Acura MDX
09/04/2019
Great service and reasonable price.
Always had a good experience with my Acura MDX here. They are good about educating their customers and providing alternate solutions when possible 👍

Jen G.
09/04/2019
Cliff is Fantastic
My vehicle needed a new blower for the A/C and door locks repaired. Cliff noticed on our profile that my vehicle was still under warranty (I forgot about this). He made the call to gain approval from the company to complete the repairs. Saved me a lot of money. Thank you!!!!

TG
Theresa G.
08/30/2019
Friendly, Prompt and Courteous Service!
I love Hudson's...my car needs are always met in a prompt and professional manner! The staff is the best...I never hesitate to always drop in when I have a problem with my Honda CRV.

Theresa W. Green

BT
Beth T.
08/29/2019
Cliff is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. He is always willing to explain procedures to those who have no understanding of auto
mechanics. He tells you what should be some and what has to be done. Hudson’s is a friendly and welcoming place where customers are treated with respect and can expect honesty. I recommend them highly.

Burk H.
08/29/2019
Professionalism, service, quality, nice people.
I have been coming to Hudson's since 1987 and now I live West Ashley. I still come to Hudson's and don't plan to change. Burk Herrin

Mindy B.
Toyota Sequoia
staff
I love taking my car to Hudson's Import. They are very fair and honest and do a fantastic job!

08/28/2019
Being a single woman there is always a fear that I will be taken advantage of when it comes to car repairs. I feel confident in the owner and technicians that the mechanical issues will be taken care of at a reasonable price and excellent labor process. I'm not pushed into a repair that isn't needed at the time of inspection.

Volkswagen Rabbit
08/24/2019
Exemplary service and friendly - knowledgeable - professional business.
I call on Cliff and his crew at Hudson’s every time I have had a service need or problem with my VW Rabbit. Always confident in their experience, know how, and top notch service.
Thank you!

Aaron M.
North Charleston, SC
Toyota Tundra
08/24/2019
Amazing Care and Service
Hudson's always gives the best care and service. They are upfront, honest, and do an amazing job! I recommend them to anyone needing car repairs.

SK

Connie W.
Nissan Rogue
08/23/2019
One Happy Customer
Superior service and attention! Cliff and Caitlin took care of all my concerns and got me out the door with very little wait time. I highly recommend this business and certainly plan to return for all my car needs!

BL
Ben L.
08/21/2019
HIS is Fantastic
Good, honest service...thanks to the entire Hudson team.