Acura TL
07/07/2018
Car people
They were all great there. They told me what to expect and delivered.

PC
Pat C.
Johns Island, SC
Acura TSX
07/02/2018
Personable good quality auto service
Hudson’s is very reliable to keep my cars going strong and does not add unnecessary repairs or maintenance. They have always been timely and responsive, and their pricing is reasonable.

SR
Susan R.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
06/15/2018
Great Team
Always take my car to Hudson, easy to work with, good pricing!

06/09/2018
Pilot Repairs
Hudson's was great at taking care of my car repairs. Very professional and price was reasonable

Bill S.
Isle Of Palms, SC
06/07/2018
2011 Audi A5
Courteous and helpful, fast, technical competence

06/05/2018
knowledgeable, honest with a personal touch
Been having all our vehicles serviced here for over 20 years. The cars have always run well and last forever (almost).
Never had any problems. I have recommended them highly to many of our friends with foreign cars.

FS
FRANK S.
05/17/2018
Personal Attention
A first-time customer, I took my 2000 Audi TT in for a cooling problem. Cliff Hudson was gave me lots of personal attention, taking the time to explain in detail various possible diagnosis and repair options. I would call the overall experience exceptional!

KW

Isle Of Palms, SC
Volkswagen Cabrio
05/11/2018
Good advice and service
Our 2002 Cabrio needed transmission work. With very low mileage for its age, we had to decide whether to fix it or sell it. Hudson’s staff gave us good advice and for a reasonable price, it’s driving like new.

05/10/2018
Customer for 20 years. Wouldn’t take my Toyota anywhere else. If only they serviced Subarus!

Robin B.
Honda Element
04/27/2018
Always reliable
Great job diagnosing my Honda Element’s issues , getting me back on the road and helping me to stage my repairs. Great job.

Honda Civic Sdn
04/25/2018
Honest and reliable service.
I have used Hudson Imports many times for service on multiple vehicles. They provide reliable and consistent service and are always focused on providing excellent customer service.

GD
Gary D.
2007 audi a4
We were impressed with the knowledge about our car and what the car needed or didn't need, this was expressed to us in clear easy to understand terms

Honda Civic Si
04/24/2018
We're not taking our car to anyone else!
We have been using Hudson's Import Service since 2005. When we buy a new car, we do not consider makes that they do not service. They have maintained our vehicles, been very honest and fair in their dealings, and done so with a smile. From the little email reminders to come in for oil changes and the like , to the bigger stuff that comes up as a car ages. Johnny quotes the computer record and knows just what has been done to each vehicle and when. The estimate is always spot on, no surprises or up selling. All employees are professional in their presentation and actions, a pleasant experience.

Richard C.
Cahill
Professional service completed in a timely manner and at a reasonable price.

John S.
Acura MDX
04/21/2018
Honest and Thorough
We have been taking our family's cars to Hudson's for years now. I recently took my Acura MDX in because I was getting a burnt oil smell after I drove it. Johnny at Hudson's said it could be 1 of two problems. If it was issue #1, it would be covered under their warranty work. If it turned out to be #2, then it would be a normal repair job and run about $1000. The only problem was they wouldn't know what the issue was until they got into the deep part of the repair. Wanting to sell the car, we were needed to have the repair done. It turns out it was a bad gasket they rec'd from a vendor and all the work was covered under the warranty. I highly recommend Hudson's Auto to anyone who asks about car repair.

SL
Scott L.
04/20/2018
Best in the Business
Have been going to Hudson Import Service for a few years now. Cliff is great as well as all his staff. They have been fair and honest and have always provided amazing service. I have recommended them to various friends and will continue to do so. Very lucky to have found a great service center.

RD
Richard D.
Honda Civic Si
04/20/2018
Excellent, as always.
We've been customers for about 30 years because Hudson's is completely trustworthy and competent. We choose the make of car we buy based on what Hudson's services.

Christine S.
04/19/2018
always a positive experience
The staff is very patient and knowledgeable. They can interrupt the funny sounds and descriptions used to describe various problems with your automobile.
They will update on status of repairs and availability for pick up.

Jonathan B.
04/17/2018
Great service!!
I brought my 2010 Nissan Altima in for an oil change and to have Hudson look at a rattling noise coming from under the engine. They took a look and realized what the problem was and fixed it with a simple solution. When I was at the Nissan dealership, they told me the problem was going to cost in excess of $500 (Hudson's fix was under $80). I don't know cars well but this visit reaffirms why I will be always bringing my cars to Hudson. Thank you Hudson!