Overall Rating 4.1176488/5Overall Rating 4.1176488/5Overall Rating 4.1176488/5Overall Rating 4.1176488/5rating 4.1176488
Overall Rating 1.94118/5rating 1.94118rating 1.94118rating 1.94118rating 1.94118

Michael B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
what i wanted
my work was scheduled, my work was on time, my work was done in a timely manner, they were polite. can't ask for more.

TC
Timothy C.
Great
Fast and professional

James W.
Allen, TX
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is always friendly and professional! I will always return.

LT
Latwonda T.
Allen, TX
2013 Hyundai Tucson
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
I received excellent customer service while having my car serviced.

TN
Thomas N.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
06/13/2019 Category: Service
service writers are nice but I lack confidence in the actual work that gets done here
I have spent a lot of time and money here. I believe I am done with this place
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our satisfaction survey.  My team and I greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete our review and bring your concerns to our attention.  We rely on our reputation for outstanding service to build our business.

2013 Hyundai Accent
Reliable Service Center
Since knowing the great service of a Hyundai I bought three cars Hyundai and have an excellent performance, an after the service at Huffines Hyundai McKinney, they continue perform as new.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our satisfaction survey.  My team and I greatly appreciate the high ratings that you gave our dealership.  We rely on our reputation for outstanding service to build our business, so please share your good experience and good feelings with your friends and family.  We look forward to serving you in the future.

Much better than Plano location
I got my car serviced at the Plano location a few months before I took my car to Mckinney and the Plano dealership told me I would have to spend over $3,000 on a long list of repairs. I knew this did not make sense, so I held off on all the repairs they recommended. When I brought my car in to Mckinney they told me my car looked great and only had a few maintenance services they recommended. The staff at the Mckinney dealership is very trustworthy and kind. My entire experience with the Plano dealership felt like a scam.

Carol H.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Carol H
Received excellent service. The gentleman in charge of working with me kept me posted on what was going on with my car and was really nice.

Farmersville, TX

Sue R.
Fairview, TX
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Always service my car within an hour or so, even when I do not have an appt.
Personnel friendly and I have had my car serviced there as recommended.

Melissa, TX
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Bad service dept
Shaking my head at a very bad experience... 3 weeks for a repair with no loaner offered and no phone call for full 24 hours not knowing diagnostics. No communication, don’t answer the phones. Poor expectations. Would not recommend

CJ
Charles J.
Worst Company Ever
Don’t buy from this dealership

Robert G.

Ronald N.
Fairview, TX
2013 Hyundai Azera
Reasonable and Respectful
Came in for an oil change. Found a few extra issues, nothing major. They were respectful that i would handle some myself and the price for the issue that needed immediate resolving was competitive and reasonable.

TO

Excellent service.

Marlon S.
Aubrey, TX
2h for ordinary 7,500 miles maintenance is a bit too much
My Elantra's maintenance package was the regular periodic 7,500 miles one. I had an appointment scheduled and I believe 2 hours for that maintenance is a bit too much.
The maintenance itself is good and I have no complaints and the person who attended me was very courteous and kept me informed of what was being done, so, we're good here.
The other part that I didn't like it is that, every time, I need to remind them I have a certain maintenance package and it would cost a bit less than the usual. In my viewpoint this should be a no-brainer, they got my car's VIN, enter it in the system and boom... all info related to my car's package, including maintenance discounts, should be there. Also, I receive a considerable amount of emails and letters about discounts and coupons but if I don't take the paper, it doesn't work... come on... I'm a returning customer from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney and I need to take all these papers? Shouldn't it be as easy as, "well, we have on the system that we sent you coupon X, Y and Z, therefore you have an additional discount of N%".

Sarbik B.
Nice team

Christopher M.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Service
I have to drive 45 minutes to the dealership. So to receive fast friendly service is a plus for me.

PM
Priya M.
Frisco, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service from Cliff Roberts at Huffines Mckinney!!
Cliff made my visit very pleasant and efficient. Thank you!!
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 06/10/2019