LC
Laurie C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Routine service performed well and quickly.
Regular service performed well and quickly. Walk-in for oil change and tire rotation, based on mileage -- car was ready under 1 hour when was estimated as 1-1.5hr.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 02/20/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our satisfaction survey.  My team and I greatly appreciate the high ratings that you gave our dealership.  We rely on our reputation for outstanding service to build our business, please share your good experience and good feelings with your friends and family.  We look forward to serving you in the future.

MJ

Little Elm, TX
2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Great customer Service
David was the one that helped, never spoke to the one i was scheduled with, but that was fine David provide great service and speedy service, over experience was great and plan to continue going here to get my vehicle serviced
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 02/17/2020

RL
Robert L.
02/14/2020 Category: Service
I really enjoy going to the dealership and the gentlemen in the service department are always very courteous and helpful.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 02/15/2020

Brandy M.
Anna, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Amazing Service
Took my Santa Fe in for Service, Cain was great service fast and I was back out on the road. Thank you guys!

N/A
N/A

KO
Katherine O.
Frisco, TX
Mike Bodensteiner
Mike is awesome. He is very attentive, funny and a true gem. He called daily to keep me informed about the progress of my repairs. I will definitely return to Huffines McKinney for all my car’s care.

02/11/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful service is always provided.

Rene C.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Genesis service
Had oil changed, state inspection, tires rotated, & windshield wipers replaced in less than 2 hours on a Saturday morning. Very good service & treatment.

PJ
Pandora J.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Custer service
Everyone was very polite and courteous

02/11/2020 Category: Service
The service department always takes care of us!

EG
Eric G.
Fairview, TX
2006 Hyundai Elantra
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Service Department
Dave and the staff does a great job on my car.

PP
Paul P.
Royse City, TX
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Friendly, knowlegebile customer service.
I bought my Hyundai Sonata in 2013 when I lived in Allen, TX and I've never let anyone (other than Huffines) service my vehicle. A little more than 1 1/2 years ago we moved almost 50 miles away from Huffines. I still drive that distance to have my vehicle serviced. That's how much I think Mike, Cain and Ryan. They are always friendly and extremely knowledgeable. What a terrific team of experts that they have put together at Huffines.

CV
Charles V.
Celina, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/09/2020 Category: Service
I am on my second Hyundai as one of the many reasons I got another at the same place was because of the wonderful service I get there.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 02/10/2020