Overall Rating 4.2105247/5Overall Rating 4.2105247/5Overall Rating 4.2105247/5Overall Rating 4.2105247/5rating 4.2105247
Overall Rating 1.94737/5rating 1.94737rating 1.94737rating 1.94737rating 1.94737
Stephen L. on 11/14/2017
"Service advisor (Tiffany Reid) was very efficient & professional in writing-up my requests to be completed re this service. "
One issue not resolved was the gas cap is not properly aligned to the filler cap; service ordered a new cap which hopefully will resolve this ongoing issue.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
Service Date: 11/10/2017
Review Created: 11/14/2017 03:06 PM
John B., Service Manager at Huntington Hyundai responded on 11/15/2017

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let Tiffany in service to know to keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

Diane S. on 11/14/2017
"Car maintenance "
Friendly
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 11/10/2017
Review Created: 11/14/2017 11:52 AM
John B., Service Manager at Huntington Hyundai responded on 11/14/2017

Hi Diane,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let Erik in service to know to keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

Mary F. on 11/10/2017
"Great people"
ease of scheduling especially for me on Saturday.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S

Service Date: 11/07/2017
Review Created: 11/09/2017 05:15 PM
John B., Service Manager at Huntington Hyundai responded on 11/10/2017

Hi Angela,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let Charles in service to know to keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

Frederick K. on 11/07/2017
"Quick and efficient service."
Nestor was great - courteous and clear and quick.

The waiting area could be more comfortable
Service Date: 11/04/2017
Review Created: 11/07/2017 03:32 PM
John B., Service Manager at Huntington Hyundai responded on 11/08/2017

Hi Frederick,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let Nestor in service to know to keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

Suzette B. on 11/05/2017
"Love the staff "
Everyone helpful go out of their way for me and explain everything
Review Created: 11/05/2017 02:51 AM

Hi Suzette,

Eileen V. on 11/03/2017
"Love this Dealership !!"
Really appreciated Charlie on helping me service my vehicle. He made sure I understood exactly what was being done, and made sure it was completed in a timely manner. Thanks again Charlie !!
Service Date: 10/25/2017
Review Created: 11/03/2017 01:42 PM

Hi Eileen,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let Charlie in service to know to keep up the good work. He has been an excellent addition to our service team. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

Verified Customer on 11/03/2017
"Excellent service"
Wonderful service. Quick and efficient. Highly recommend and will be back. The service staff were friendly, polite and amazing!
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 11/01/2017
Review Created: 11/03/2017 12:30 PM

Hi,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let the guys and gals in service to know to keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

Verified Customer on 11/03/2017
"Great service"
Pleasant and knowledgeable service representatives. Your car is taken care of in a timely manner.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 11/01/2017
Review Created: 11/03/2017 11:00 AM

SANDY K. on 11/03/2017
"Service"
Service was personal and took care of all my problems.
Review Created: 11/03/2017 07:34 AM

Hi Sandy,

Verified Customer on 11/02/2017
"Long wait, for a simple service."
Sales team great! Service area poor.
Review Created: 11/02/2017 11:10 AM

Hi,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us feedback. I apologize my staff let you down on your last visit to service. Please feel free to email or call me directly with any questions or concerns you may have. We are currently working on getting service remodeled. Hopefully we will exceed your expectations on your next visit to service!

Werner P. on 11/02/2017
"Excellent Service"
The service writers and mechanics always do a great job.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 11/02/2017 02:59 AM
John B., Service Manager at Huntington Hyundai responded on 11/02/2017

Hi Werner,

Steven S. on 11/01/2017
"Much room for improvement."
My service advisor Eric was very nice and helpful, but the dealership is a bit of an operational mess. Three weeks to have a transmission replaced under warranty is just way too long. It's also near impossible to get through on the phone to get status updates.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 11/01/2017 12:33 PM
John B., Service Manager at Huntington Hyundai responded on 11/02/2017

Hi Steven,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us feedback. I apologize my staff let you down on your last visit to service. Please feel free to email or call me directly with any questions or concerns you may have, I am always here to help. I also apologize about our phone system, we are currently in the process of getting an entire new phone system. We look forward to exceeding your expectations on your next visit to service!

Maksim L. on 11/01/2017
"I like the servise"
It was very fast
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Veloster
Review Created: 11/01/2017 10:27 AM

Hi Maksim,

Verified Customer on 10/31/2017
"Servicing "
Service was done in a very timely manner. Service people were very nice
Review Created: 10/31/2017 03:17 PM

Joseph S. on 10/31/2017
"Great service and pleasant staff."
Great service and pleasant staff.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra

Review Created: 10/31/2017 01:21 PM

Hi Carol,

Verified Customer on 10/30/2017
"Excellent job"
Vehicle was ready when promised. The staff went out of their way to make sure I was not stranded at the shop.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 10/26/2017
Review Created: 10/30/2017 03:24 PM

John R. on 10/30/2017
"Wait time too long"
Would like shorter wait time and more communication while waiting.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 10/25/2017
Review Created: 10/30/2017 02:36 PM

Hi John,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us feedback. I apologize my staff let you down on your last visit to service. I agree completely, a loaner car should have been provided from the start of service to prevent you from wasting two hours waiting for your vehicle. I have put a note on the account to supply a loaner car for any service that is longer then an oil change or state inspection. Hopefully we can prevent issues like this from  happening in the future. Thank you for your time and we look forward to exceeding your expectations on your next visit to service!

Patricia S. on 10/26/2017
"I always feel that I am well taken care of when I go to the huntington location. "
I drive from Port Washington to the Huntington location because of the outstanding customer service I recieve thanks to Nestor.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 10/24/2017
Review Created: 10/26/2017 02:09 PM
John B., Service Manager at Huntington Hyundai responded on 10/27/2017

Hi Patricia,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let Nestor in service to know to keep up the good work. We know you have a lot of choices where to have your vehicle serviced and we appreciate you driving the extra distance to come to us. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!