Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 4.208335/5Overall Rating 4.208335/5Overall Rating 4.208335/5Overall Rating 4.208335/5rating 4.208335
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

HO
Harold O.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service.
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Hi Harold,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let the guys and gals in service to know to keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

Stacey S.
Bay Shore, NY
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Joe even looked up my prior service and saved me a few $$ when we reliazed i had already had my tires rotated, many thanks for that!
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Hi Stacey,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let Joe in service to know to keep up the great work and also pass along the thank you as well. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

Christine H.
Westbury, NY
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful People
I always have a positive experience
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Hi Christine,

08/10/2018 Category: Service
Won't come back
Disorganized small place. Heavy traffic into its parking lot. Too many cars coming in to get service every 15 minutes... too many!!. Dirty coffee machine. One hour for an oil change. Workers are not responsible for this mess, management is!
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Hi,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us feedback. I apologize my staff let you down on your last visit to service. We are currently under going a major remodel of the dealership and hope to exceed your expectations on future visits if you are willing to give us a second chance. Thank you for your time and have a great day!

Commack, NY
08/09/2018 Category: Service
On good hands
I was happy with the service
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Hi,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let Charlie in service to know to keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

LG

JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

Hi Richard,

Howard Beach, NY
08/01/2018 Category: Service
nice place if customer service smile more
place needs improvement Staff to
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

Hi,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback. I will work with my staff to offer a better experience going forward. We look forward to exceeding your expectations on your next visit to service!

Jodie B.
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service excellent cars
I lease 2 Hyundai cars from this dealership and bring both of the cars to be serviced when I’m supposed to. Each and every time the service is EXCELLENT!! I highly recommend this service department! They are professional nice and on time!
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 07/31/2018

Hi Jodie,

KO
Kenna O.
Centerport, NY
07/29/2018 Category: Service
Bob Awn, Nestor...Charlie!
This is my third Hyundai. First was leased in Florida, second in Vermont. While I want to write all were great...Cannot. Huntington Hyundai restored my faith! Mr. Bobby Awn and Ms. Tiffany Reid are incredible! Charlie and Nestor in Service made my visits bearable (who wants to hang out for auto repairs?).

The BEST crew and I adore my Hyundai.
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

Hi Kenna,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let the crew in service and sales to know to keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

CG
Carol G.
New York, NY
07/29/2018 Category: Service
Courteous staff, efficient process, great work.
I live in Manhattan and travel 35 miles to get my Sonata serviced at Huntington Honda.
Have done so for my last three Sonatas, and will continue doing do so for my next Hyundai.
Need I say more?
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

Hi Carol,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I would also like to thank you for taking the extra time to drive the distance to see us. We appreciate having you as a customer. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

Richard M.
Kings Park, NY
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Extremely pleasant to deal with
Everyone I met were doing their best to make sure my service and wait exceeded my expectations
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 07/27/2018

Hi Richard,

Woodside, NY
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Like always, was an excelent experience, Nestor is the best!!!
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 07/25/2018

Hi,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let Nestor in service to know to keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

LP
Lawrence P.
07/25/2018 Category: Service
great fast service
Quick oil change & state inspection
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 07/25/2018

Hi Lawrence,

AC
Angela C.
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Service, knowledge and professionalism
I've always received good service at Huntington Hyundai. From the moment I arrive at the service check in to the cashier. Always patient, professional and courteous.
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 07/23/2018

Hi Angela,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let Charlie and Colm in service to know to keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

Oyster Bay, NY
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Assocciates are very helpfull
My vehicle is performing much better after it was serviced.
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 07/23/2018

North Babylon, NY
07/20/2018 Category: Service
People were very helpful and friendly and service was excellent.
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 07/21/2018

Judith P.
07/20/2018 Category: Service
everyone was very helpful.
was very pleased with the service given to me on my visit.
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 07/21/2018

Hi Judith,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let Erik in service to know to keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

Matthew C.
Farmingdale, NY
Huntington
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Hi Matthew,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let Joseph in service to know to keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!