Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

AG
Adrianne G.
Deer Park, NY
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Service
Thanks for being so helpful Eric!
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Hi Adrianne,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let Erik in service to know to keep up the great work. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

GD
Grace D.
Huntington Station, NY
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Great place
Courteous, fast and friendly service.
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Hi Grace,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let Erik in service to know to keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

JE
Jeffery E.
New Hyde Park, NY
02/14/2019 Category: Service
As always service was excellent at the Huntington Hyundai shop.
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Hi Jeffery,

North Lindenhurst, NY
02/14/2019 Category: Service
I brought my car in for an oil change. While waiting I was told the car needed a filter which costs $89. Didn't know that they go over your car to find other things wrong, other than doing just the oil change which is what the car was due for. Wasn't counting on spending the extra money.
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Hi,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us feedback. I apologize the advisor did not fully explain that we do a multi point inspection on every vehicle to ensure it is operating safely for you. I will work with my staff to ensure customers are aware that we do a free inspection with all oil changes. We appreciate you as a customer and look forward to earning a 5 star review on your next visit to service!

Malinda R.
Hauppauge, NY
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service!
I was at the dealership for service regarding a few recalls on my car. Joseph and the othee man were very nice, and very knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend this dealership to my friends and family.
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Hi Malinda,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let Joseph and the guys and gals in service to know to keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

ME
Mayra E.
Commack, NY
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Good timely service
Prompt service
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Hi Mayra,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let Erik and Nick in service to know to keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

Michelle M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
02/11/2019 Category: Service
10,000 mile service.
Nestor at the service was very helpful and notified me in person when my car was ready.
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let Nestor in service to know to keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

East Northport, NY
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai oil change
It was a basic oil change and the dealer was very courteous and they took me right away. I was there for about 30 minutes which was very short wait. Excellent service. We got 4 Hyundais over the years at Huntington Hyundai and remain very satisfied.
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Hi,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let the guys and gals in the sales and service department to know to keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

LZ
Lyn Z.
Greenlawn, NY
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Love My Hyundai
When my Santa Fe needed to be replaced I knew right away I wanted another Hyundai - I was thinking it was time to down size so I opted for the Kona. It’s tiny compared to the Santa Fe, but it’s perfect for this stage of my life. I love the leather heated seats and all of the modern conveniences that this car comes with. Easy on gas and it’s got a very luxurious feel when driving. Being able to zip into smaller parking spaces is also a plus!! Then there’s the great customer service I get when it’s time for servicing the car.
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Hi Lyn,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let the guys and gals in the service and sales department to know to keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

North Babylon, NY

Overall ratimg
Excellent. Empathetic staff. Polite reliable service
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Hi Cindy,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let the guys and gals in service to know to keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

Johannes D.
Massapequa Park, NY
02/01/2019 Category: Service
ERIC is a true gentleman
He í a great guy. You are lụky to have him.
Pat Gangitano 5162206910
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Hi Johannes and Pat,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! Erik has been an excellent addition to our team and we are lucky to have him! I will pass along the kind words to Erik as well. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

Saint James, NY
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Good Experience
Service and Sales at Huntington Hyundai was a good all around experience. I will be taking my Hyundai there for service when needed.
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

David B.
Commack, NY
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Brake fluid flush.
Service advisor explained in detail about the service being performed. Had 2 recalls performed. Completed in a timely manner.

Hi David,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let Charlie in service to know to keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

Jill S.
Central Islip, NY
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Good fast service
In and out like promised

Hi Jill,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let Erik and the guys and gals in service to know to keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

R
Ralph .
Huntington, NY
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Service Review
Very helpful and easy to deal with.
Thanks

Hi Ralph,

Huntington Bay, NY
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Nestor is very responsive, reliable and helpful.
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 01/24/2019

John R.
Huntington, NY
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Service manager resolved issue promptly and adequately once aware of the problem.
I had a communication issue during a day of repairs. When he became aware of it, the service manager called me and resolved the issue to my satisfaction.

01/22/2019 Category: Service
Generally good, and the service department gets most of it right, but they typically get one thing wrong that messes up the customer experience for the day.
Same as I said on the preceding page.

Hi John,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us feedback. I would like to reach out to you to get more information about your last visit. It is the feedback from our customers that will help us to better serve all customers in the future. Is it best to reach you by phone, or would you prefer email? Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing back from you.

KC
Kenneth C.
Deer Park, NY
Ken c
Service guy was very pleasant. Solved one problem prior to service

Hi Kenneth,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let Joseph in service to know to keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

AT
Alex T.
Plainview, NY
2013 Hyundai Tucson
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Great service and wait time for my car was reasonable.

Hi Alex,