Overall Rating 4.208335/5Overall Rating 4.208335/5Overall Rating 4.208335/5Overall Rating 4.208335/5rating 4.208335
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Lloyd Harbor, NY
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service and friendly staff.
The staff were very friendly and helpful.
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Hi,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let the guys and gals in service to know to keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

PL
Pearl L.
Melville, NY
2011 Hyundai Elantra
10/15/2018 Category: Service
They treated me as though I was their best customer, promptly, courteously and efficiently.
Professional.
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Hi Pearl,

Michael S.
Huntington Bay, NY
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Attentive service
Friendly, helpful and professional.
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Hi Michael,

John Byers

JV
Joanne V.
Copiague, NY
10/09/2018 Category: Service
I appreciate the honesty and care and the service for my vehicle
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Hi Joanne,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback. I will let the guys and gals and Charlie in service to know to keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

EM
Ellen M.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
2016 Hyundai Veloster
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding attention to service on all levels
I was extremely unhappy that my Veloster had an ongoing issue
I am very aprenhensive that the issue will occur again and I
Having said above this has no connection to my experience with dealership
My dealership where car was originally purchased was incredible in their service to me from all aspects of dealership from salesman who sold me car to mechanic who worked on my car i need to single out my contact agent in service Eric who was outstanding in keeping me updated explaining all that was been done to find problem. Answering any concerns and questions I had keeping me updated if i could give him more than a 10 i would
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Hi Ellen,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let Erik in service to know to keep up the good work. We are proud to have Erik working for us in the service department! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

GP
Georgia P.
East Northport, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Charlie 😀👏
Charlie was a great salesman. He sold us 2 cars. Professional, friendly and helpful. Also , my battery died 2 months after I bought car. You guys fixed it no charge and gave me a loaner car, great service 🚗
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Hi Georgia,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let Charlie and the guys and gals in service to know to keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

AP
Andrew P.
Woodbury, NY
Stellar
I was in for an inspection scheduled at 8AM, they were able to take the car in early, and was finished by 815. Could not have been happier.
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let Erik in service to know to keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

Kings Park, NY
prompt and courteous service
car was received in on time, finished on time. I was told exactly what was to be done and how often to return for service. Friendly, courteous and prompt service.
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

Hi,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let the guys and gals in the service department to know to keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

PE
Paul E.
2013 Hyundai Accent
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Honest, No Games, No Gimmicks (Yes I'm Talking About a Car Dealership!)
I recently moved to the area and this was my first time at this dealership for routine oil changes for my two Accents. I did not get any gimmick sales pitches which you get at other dealers for unnecessary things and the prices for the synthetic oil was reasonable. I also got very good advice from the service advisor Erik who took much time to talk with me. All in all, inspection and full synthetic oil change came to $109 which is not bad. You know what they say about 1st impressions, and this one was very positive. Look forward to many years of business with them. Highly recommended.

Hi Paul,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let Joseph in service to know to keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

Beverley B.
West Babylon, NY
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Always Professional, courteous.and knowledgeable
The staff mechanics are always on point. From the initial check in to the cashier for payment of sevrices rendered

Hi Beverley,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let Erik and Taylor in service to know to keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

Martin H.
Deer Park, NY
10/01/2018 Category: Service
the service dept is great
the service dept at huntington hyundai is great the manager john buyers they dont come better then him he is great honest polilte and understanding plus eric and nestor are very good also

Hi Marty,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let the guys and gals in the service department to know to keep up the good work. I will also say hello to Mr. Hyundai for you. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

Dianne M.
Smithtown, NY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Joseph Service Provider
They service provider Joseph and Kevin the Mechanic are great. The service is always courteous and keep you in contact with updates when your car will be ready..
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 09/29/2018

Hi Dianne,

Thank yo for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let Joseph and Kevin in service to know to keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

Ronald B.
Syosset, NY
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Having my Sonata maintenance at Huntington Hyundai
When I bring my Sonata in for servicing, I am always met with a friendly attendant who promptly accepts my car to begin the maintenance process. I find the waiting room comfortable and enjoy the refreshments while I wait. I find the work I requested is done in an expeditious manner.
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 09/28/2018

Hi Ronald,

GD
Grace D.
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic dealer
From the beginning when Kevin greets you at arrival and take your car keys. Then you meet Joe at the office and he takes your information and brings you to the friendly waiting room where they keep you updated of the progress. Everybody is so pleasant. I even met Bob in the showroom and we had a chat about how I like the car.
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

Hi Grace,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let Kevin and Joe and Bob in service and sales to know to keep up the great work. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

DT
Daniel T.
Huntington, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Great service department
If there is a delay, which occasionally happens, they tell you so. Service department is top notch. They don't try to sell you service you don't need! That's my favorite part. Asked for an oil change and tire rotation and that is what they did. Multi-point inspection done as part of service appointment and not charged for. Great group of guys.
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

Hi Daniel,

Northport, NY
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Great place
Quick in and out and they dont push any unnecessary work...

Hi,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let Nestor in service to know to keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

09/24/2018 Category: Service
service
'

Hi,

Thank you for taking your time to  leave us positive feedback! I will let the guys and gals in service to know to keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

Smithtown, NY
2009 Hyundai Sonata
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Comfortable waiting room
Relatively easy to make appointment.
No unnecessary work was done.
Recommended only services that were needed.

Marlina S.
Brentwood, NY
2011 Hyundai Azera
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Good customer care and good service.
I was going on vacation, they were able to fit me in for the three recalls before my departure. I was happy and had peace of mind.
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Hi Marlina,

West Babylon, NY
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Charlie in service and Steve in sales are great.
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Hi,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let Charlie and Steve to know to keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing you on your  next visit to service!