Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 3.9615385/5Overall Rating 3.9615385/5Overall Rating 3.9615385/5rating 3.9615385rating 3.9615385
Overall Rating 1.96154/5rating 1.96154rating 1.96154rating 1.96154rating 1.96154

12/11/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Made me feel welcomed and finished the oil change with no problems! Friendly staff!
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Hi,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let the guys and gals in service to know to keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

Robert S.
East Northport, NY
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Great service ... Professional & Courteous
Took my wife's Hyundai in for service, and car was ready when promised ... staff was very courteous and attentive.
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Hi Bob,

GC
Giovanni C.
Bethpage, NY
12/10/2018 Category: Service
First oil change
I didn't have time to enjoy a cup of coffee and a donut provide NY Huntington hyundai that my car was ready.
Super fast, very polite and well organized.
Thank you and I will see you very soon
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Hi Giovanni,

EV
Eileen V.
Whitestone, NY
2013 Hyundai Veloster
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Best plave EVER
I’ve been taking my car to get serviced here for 3 years now... mind you I live in queens.. my daughter sees how happy I am when she questions me on what I had done... and with saying that... she asked me to take her car there..which I did ... first time showing up there with a different vehicle... and like always .. I was treated as if I bought that car from them...Charlie once again went beyond on what I needed..my goodness he has so much patience with me ..bless his heart ❤️and he explained in detail what I need and what I will need in the future.. plain and simple I will never trust my vehicles to anyone...I truly love this place !!
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Hi Eileen,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will pass the kind words along to Charlie and the rest of the service staff! Thank you for your time and have a great holidays! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

FK
Frederick K.
Melville, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Ease o arrangements and full attention
Above
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Hi Frederick,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let Nestor in service to know to keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

PJ
Patrick J.
Deer Park, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Ability to schedule remotely. The fine people working there.
Set up my appointment over the internet. Was 10 minutes early and greeted in the lot. Every interaction was pleasant. I like this team so much I brought 3 family members there to purchase vehicles.
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Hi Michael,

Huntington Station, NY
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Very good car, service rep was knowledgeable and explained repairs thoroughly.
Good dealership - just need to return for Low Tire Pressure light that they told me they looked at, and reset. But it never turned off, and tires have been checked a few times with no issues.
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Hi,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let the guys and gals in service to know to keep up the good work. I will make sure the guys get the tire light handled on your next visit to service. Thank you for your time and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service.

JE
Jeffery E.
New Hyde Park, NY
11/29/2018 Category: Service
As always Nestor, my service rep, provided excellent service.

Hi Jeffery,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let Nestor and the guys and gals in service to know to keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

Smithtown, NY
Steering coupling repair
Service and communication by service tech was spot on. great to be able to text back and forth during service. Have a claim into Hyundai for the labor cost I incurred due to this extended warranty repair, but not due to any issue with Huntington Hyundai or its representatives.

Hi,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback. I will let Erik in service to know to keep up the good work. We look forward to earning that 5th star in your review on your next visit to service!

Susan S.
Staff
Always prompt courteous service from the minute you pull in with your car. Always explain repairs and cost thoroughly :)

Hi Susan,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let Erik and the guys and gals in service to know to keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

Dale M.
Huntington, NY
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Honest & Dependable
I purchased my 2009 Santa Fe new From Huntington Hyundai 9 years ago. The service department and my Advisor Nestor Rodriguez have helped me keep my vehicle operating dependably. I expect to drive it another 5 years and have all my service performed here. I have confidence that the work is performed by experienced and qualified technicians.
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 11/27/2018

Hi Dale,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will pass the kind words along to Nestor and the technician Nick. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

Diane L.
Huntington Station, NY
11/25/2018 Category: Service
Fast efficient and very helpful
Charged my oil , fixed a leak and had me on my way in no time.
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

Hi Diane,

Martin H.
Deer Park, NY
11/21/2018 Category: Service
huntington hyundai is just a friendly place
the service drpt is great the manger john buyers is the best he is wounderfull as well as eric and nestor and the rest of the crew

Hi Marty,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I hope you have a great Thanksgiving and I will see you next week for P and F's! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

LP
Lawrence P.
11/21/2018 Category: Service
knowledgeable service
Although expensive, they know how to properly maintain Hyundai vehicles

Hi Lawrence,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let Charlie and Tom in service to know to keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

MA
Michael A.
Massapequa, NY
Unable to fix
My car still drifts to the left even after the best efforts of a fine service manager, John Byers. I have owned 12 new cars.This has been the most frustrating experience of new car ownership. This may well be my first and last Hyundai.

Unsatisfactory
I think your service department is overextended.

Hi Michael,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us feedback. I apologize my staff let you down on your last visit to service. I would like to get more information from you about your visit. May I contact you by phone or do you prefer email? It is the feedback from our customers that will help me to get my staff to better assist everyone going forward. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kings Park, NY
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great job as usual
Vehicle was done right and at the promised time.

Hi,

Thank you for taking your time to  leave us positive feedback! I will let the guys and gals in service to know to keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

Melville, NY
Taken on time. Car serviced quickly. Attentive work staff
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Hi,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let Erik and Taylor in service to know to keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

Plainview, NY
2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/19/2018 Category: Service
good job
The mechanic was able to identify the source of the problem easily and the repair was completed in a timely manner. No complaints!
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Hi,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let the tech Nick to know to keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

LJ
Lula J.
Amityville, NY
2005 Hyundai Elantra
11/16/2018 Category: Service
winterize & oil change
While checking everything out they found I need a need battery & front brakes - with the weather getting cold I am glad they found out that I needed a new battery and also brakes - it was worth the trip The staff is friendly & always try to get you out in a reasonable amount of time.
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018