Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 4.17391/5Overall Rating 4.17391/5Overall Rating 4.17391/5Overall Rating 4.17391/5rating 4.17391
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Huntington Station, NY
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Always do a great job, just very slow. I dropped my car off at 8am and told them I needed it back by 12, the latest, to go to work. It wasnt ready until almost 1. All they had to do was a simple oil change and an inspection. It should not have taken them 5 hours to do that.

Hi,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us feedback. I have spoken to my staff about the importance of promise times. Time is very valuable and I apologize we let you down on our promise of having the vehicle ready by 12. We look forward to exceeding your expectations on your next visit to service!

AL
Asya L.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Asya L.
Great customer service. Recommend.

Hi Asya,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let Nestor in service to know to keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

GH
Gerald H.
06/18/2018 Category: Service
They are very originized.
Nice people.

Hi Gerald,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let Erik in service to know to keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

Susan C.
Greenlawn, NY
06/17/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, reliable
Great service, friendly staff, reliable, work completed when promised

Hi Susan,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let the guys and gals in service to know to keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

Barbara B.
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Great employees at Huntington Hyundai
I’ve been taking my Hyundai for service at Huntington Hyundai for several years. I am pleased with the service. Nestor and

Joe do an outstanding job. These gentlemen go above and beyond to help you.
Kevin is also very pleasant to deal with.
The service I get from these gentlemen is the reason I keep coming back.

Hi Barbera,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let Nestor, Joe, and Kevin in service to know to keep up the great work. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

Mary M.

Hi Mary,

Rosalind S.
East Northport, NY
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Service with a friendly smile
Your service department is always professional and courteous
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Hi Rosalind,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let Joe in service to know to keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

JO
Jeanella O.
East Elmhurst, NY
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Great!
Service here has been excellent since i purchased my car with Bob and the same goes for each time it for service. Nestor was great he was my service adviso this time.Thanks everyone for the great work!
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

Hi Jeanella,

NM
Nancy M.
Northport, NY
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/12/2018 Category: Service
The Best Place to service your car!!
John Byers, Nestor Rodriguez and Kevin Reid, make servicing my Hyuandai a pleasure!
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

Hi Nancy,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let the guys and gals in service to know to keep up the great work. We know you have a lot of choices where to have your vehicle serviced and we appreciate you choosing us! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

06/10/2018 Category: Service
prompt accurate service
Very pleased with service

Lauren S.
Farmingdale, NY
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic Staff!!
Everyone is so helpful, the overnight drop off and online service registration is so convenient, and they will not do any work without your authorization.

Hi Lauren,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let the guys and gals in service to know to keep up the great work. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

2017 Hyundai Veloster
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Red veloster
They are always ready to help.Friendly and trustworthy.

Hi,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let Charlie in service to know to keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

GL
Gary L.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/08/2018 Category: Service
You don't get that uncomfortable "I'm getting screwed" car dealer feeling
Nestor is always friendly. Their records of previous repairs are always available. They seem honest and the work is done as stated.
Good for you HH! Keep it up.

Hi Gary,

MO
Michael O.
Kings Park, NY
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great job again
Vehicle was ready when promised. Job was done right. Nestor let me know what needed attention and made sure it was taken care of. He is knowledgeable and clearly explains the situation. He is an excellent service advisor.

Hi Michael,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let Nestor in service to know to keep up the great work. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

Greenlawn, NY
2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
Adequate
Not great service but they seem to try to be helpful and appear honest.

Hi,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I apologize you were not properly updated by one of the other team members when Erik was out sick. I have also noted a complimentary detail on your account for you on your next visit to service to make up for the missed wash. We look forward to exceeding your expectations on your next visit to service!

DI
Dawn I.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Disappointed as Always
I always return to this place because there unfortunately is no other Hyundai close to me
Always disappointed in visit especially communication
I will never buy another Hyundai vehicle for the fact that I’d have to deal with service
I have several friends who deal with this place and say the same things
Despite my bad reviews in past no one has ever cared to contact me or make any improvements
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

Hi Dawn,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us feedback. I apologize my staff let you down on your last visit to service. I would like to reach out to you to get more information about your visit and what areas we could improve on to better help all of our customers going forward. What is the best way to contact you, do you prefer email or a phone conversation? Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing back from you!

RO
Richard O.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Fast, efficient, prompt servicing
I had a minor emergency and stopped in without an appointment; took me right away, explained details of service and delivered the car back to me promptly

Hi Richard,

PD
Pamela D.
Port Jefferson Station, NY
06/03/2018 Category: Service
Always a warm greeting !!
Always nice to see a smiling face and to have a service car ready for me to use while my car is being fixed even just for an oil change.
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

Smithtown, NY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Service Counter
Best customer experience with Service counter/ especially Joseph ! Very courteous and aiming to please...
JOHN C B., Service Manager from Huntington Hyundai responded on 05/30/2018

Hi Dianne,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! Joe is a new addition to our service team and we are happy to have him as a team member! I will pass the good work along to Joe and tell him to keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!