NB
NANCY B.
03/20/2019
Maintenance
Thanks Danny,
I feel confident that you’re looking out for my safety when you inspect or do other work on my car

LOUISE M.
03/16/2019
Always ready to help
Had a small but annoying noise problem and just stopped by. Always more than accommodating.

John C.
GMC Envoy
03/14/2019 Category: Service
John said many years he has been a return customer. The people at the business have always treated him well. They do excellent work and keep the vehicle clean.

LA
LES and CLAIRE A.
03/08/2019
Honesty, not at all likes the Hyundai dealer who took me for a sucker.
My friend recommend JoDan to me, and what I’ve seen so far he is an honest man who loves and is proud of his work.

PC
PAUL C.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
02/14/2019
Wonderful as always
Danny at Jo-Dan is just a wonderful guy to work with. We had been bouncing around mechanics for years before a friend referred us to Danny. Wasn't sure initially but it's been a pleasure ever since working with any time we need anything. He fixes it and fixes right. We've never had to bring anything back that he's worked on and his prices beats everyone else we've tried. Unlike most other auto shops, we've never felt like we were overcharged nor anything done unnecessarily. A pleasure sir.

BO
BRIAN and LISA O.
02/13/2019
Great as always
Honest, prompt work as always. Our go to mechanic with a great location by the train.

01/17/2019
Joe M
Good ,honest service.

12/27/2018
Quality Friendly Service
Long time customer. Can’t say enough good things about this business.

Northport, NY
Kia Sorento
12/14/2018
Reliable, Honest, Expert Service
I’ve been a customer for 30 years. I’ve recommended them to numerous friends and co workers. Dan and Mario do great work and provide great personal service. They know your car so not like you’re wondering whose doing the work, whether they don’t give a sxxt etc.

Nissan Rogue
12/11/2018
Personal Service
Have been using Jo-Dan for 25 plus years.
Always personal and accommodating to schedule a service or a last minute fix.
Good, honest, and trustworthy describes this shop.
They now handle all of our kids cars.

GF
Greg and Eric F.
Ford Cutaway
11/06/2018
Great dependable service!!
Always a good job and reasonable pricing. Once a repair failed. The new part was defective but Dan replaced it at no cost to me.
5 stars!!

DIANA C.
Setauket East Setauket, NY
Buick Enclave
11/03/2018
Very happy with my experience at Jo- Dan automotive
Service was great. They were more than efficient fixing my car most importantly very honest. I would highly recommend them to all my friends

HR
HOWARD B. JR. R.
Montauk, NY
10/30/2018
The boys Mario and Danny
I have been going there since 1983. I come all the way from Montauk. You just don't find service or mechanics like this anymore. They still go to school once a month just to keep up with things. I can't say enough about Joe Dan automotive. Except keep up the good work boys! I'll be back soon!

JV
JOHN V.
Kia Sportage
10/24/2018
Honest & Integrity
I wouldn’t take my cars (fleet - really) anywhere else. Should Dan someday retire, I’ll get a bicycle because I don’t trust anyone else.

PO
Patricia O.
Greenlawn, NY
Mercury Tracer
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Patricia said this business's employees told her what was wrong with her vehicle. They fixed it and did a very good job. The staff was nice and very kind. They were very customer oriented. She was very satisfied with the work. They are very trustworthy. They are good with people who do not know about vehicles.

CN
Carl N.
Syosset, NY
Toyota Sequoia
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Carl said he would recommend the business for service.

John C.
GMC Envoy
10/22/2018 Category: Service
John said they do clean work and they know what they are doing. They do a great job and their work is excellent.

Lloyd Harbor, NY
10/20/2018
Great, honest service!
Jo-Dan is great. After years of getting ripped off by the dealer's service departments, I'm very glad I found Jo-Dan. They do great work and do it at a fair price and quickly.

TD
THOMAS D.
10/15/2018
Great Auto shop with quality work
Been coming here for years and Dan and Mario are the best. Always providing quality work at a reasonable price. Convenient for commuters to drop off and pick up from. You can always trust the work that is being done.

EV
Edward V.
Buick LeSabre
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Edward said the business is very thorough. If the staff comes across an issue that it was not aware of nor was on the list of repairs expected to do, the staff will always call and update the customer. It gives them options of what can be done. The place is also good at explaining the problems they find. They tell him why it's causing an issue and what they can do to fix it. He appreciates how he is even more educated, as a consumer.