PL
Bayville, NY
Chevrolet Corvette
04/07/2021
The best of the best!
Dan and Mario are the ONLY MASTER MECHANICS I trust!
They treat my irreplaceable and rare Corvette like I do.
They are the only people I trust with my loved ones automobiles.

TD
THOMAS D.
Ram 1500
04/07/2021
Best Service in town
If you are looking for a trusted mechanic for your car truck or commercial vehicle, look no further. Danny and Mario are two of the best you will find. Always looking out for keeping your vehicle in too shape and performance without pressure. Weather it’s just an oil change or a transmission Jo-Dan will be there for you!

DONNA B.
East Northport, NY
Dodge Durango
04/06/2021
Dan worked on my 2015 Dodge Durango as well as my other 2 vehicles. Dan and Mario are great.
Dan is a great guy and is always friendly and helpful. He does great work on all my vehicles. Dan and Mario are awesome mechanic's and are very trustworthy.

ANITA S.
Lincoln MKZ
03/31/2021
Quick and courteous service
Dan works to accommodate your time schedule to complete the necessary job.

BO
BRIAN & LISA O.
03/25/2021
Honest, knowledgeable service
I always feel like we get honest, knowledgeable advice from Jo-Dan. Highly recommend.

DF
CONSISTENCY! AS ALWAYS

Jon B.
Nissan Sentra
03/02/2021 Category: Service
Jon said he did what he needed him to do.

GD
A clean and busy shop that’s been there 40 years

GO
GARY O.
02/12/2021
Danny is the best knowledgeable and fair and a great guy
The best many many years here

DIANA C.
Setauket East Setauket, NY
Buick Enclave
01/27/2021
Trustworthy ,excellent service once again!

PC
PAUL & ELY C.
Honda Civic Sedan
01/26/2021
Great as always
Danny is like part of the family at this point lol. Everytime we need anything done with our cars we know Danny and Jo-Dan will take the very best care of us. Thanks!

DF
DANIEL F.
Buick LeSabre
01/05/2021
VALUE
GREAT, HAD A NOISE AND NOW I DON'T! FIXED CORRECTLY, I'M HAPPY. THATS GOOD VALUE!

Douglas W.
Centerport, NY
12/31/2020
Excellent expert service
I called with a burned out headlight. Danny said I should come right over. He had it fixed in 20 minutes. I’m a happy camper.

DONNA & DOUGLAS W.
Centerport, NY
Mazda MX-5 Miata
12/30/2020
Responsive. Friendly. Efficient. Effective
When my headlight burned out I called. With no appointment Danny said I could come right over. When I arrived he took a car down from a lift and put mine up. As I waited he worked on installing the new bulb. Within minutes the car was finished and I was on my way. Expert service, fast, efficient, effective. Best shop on Long Island.

Jamel C.
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Jamel said they kept him informed , they were timely , quoted him the best price possible and didn't do any work until checking with him.