Business Solutions

Jo-Dan Automotive

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
01/17/2022
DAVE
VERY HAPPY!

LA
LES & CLAIRE A.
11/12/2021
Trip tune-up
Once again Dan did an excellent job checking my van for my trip to Oklahoma. It’s great to have a mechanic who can be trustworthy and has been on the job for...

11/11/2021
DAN
ALWAYS GREAT!

DONNA B.
11/10/2021
Amazing auto shop
Dan is always so helpful and is very knowledgeable on all aspects of car repair. He goes above and beyond to explain the car issues and repairs. Mario is...

11/04/2021
Dan was able to locate the exact problem with my car. He explained everything and I feel safe driving my car now. As always his expertise is unsurpassed