GO
GARY O.
02/12/2021
Danny is the best knowledgeable and fair and a great guy
The best many many years here

DIANA C.
Setauket East Setauket, NY
Buick Enclave
01/27/2021
Trustworthy ,excellent service once again!

PC
PAUL & ELY C.
Honda Civic Sedan
01/26/2021
Great as always
Danny is like part of the family at this point lol. Everytime we need anything done with our cars we know Danny and Jo-Dan will take the very best care of us. Thanks!

DF
DANIEL F.
Buick LeSabre
01/05/2021
VALUE
GREAT, HAD A NOISE AND NOW I DON'T! FIXED CORRECTLY, I'M HAPPY. THATS GOOD VALUE!

Douglas W.
Centerport, NY
12/31/2020
Excellent expert service
I called with a burned out headlight. Danny said I should come right over. He had it fixed in 20 minutes. I’m a happy camper.

DONNA & DOUGLAS W.
Centerport, NY
Mazda MX-5 Miata
12/30/2020
Responsive. Friendly. Efficient. Effective
When my headlight burned out I called. With no appointment Danny said I could come right over. When I arrived he took a car down from a lift and put mine up. As I waited he worked on installing the new bulb. Within minutes the car was finished and I was on my way. Expert service, fast, efficient, effective. Best shop on Long Island.

Jamel C.
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Jamel said they kept him informed , they were timely , quoted him the best price possible and didn't do any work until checking with him.

LINDA S.
12/12/2020
Best Auto Repair Shop
Excellent service, honest, great work. Every time I have dealt with them they have been friendly and helpful and honest. A pleasure to do business with.

DF
PROMT QUALITY SERVICE & REPAIR WITH CARE & CONCERN

Lloyd Harbor, NY
Chevrolet Corvette
11/16/2020
Great service, and honest as the day is long!
I recommend Jo-Dan to all my family and friends all the time. Great, efficient service and very honest and knowledgeable.

JV
JOHN V.
11/12/2020
Belly-up Truck
The 2003 Ford Ranger workhorse that I'd be lost without was spraying fuel from the tank area so Dan had it towed. Nature (racoon, squirrel, mice, etc.) decided to gnaw a hole in the fuel pump line and Dan/Mario, in their usual fashion, went out of their way to source an uncommon assembly. These guys rock!

BF
Bunny F.
Greenlawn, NY
11/11/2020 Category: Service
Bunny said she has been taken advantage of before at other repair businesses. Not this one the mechanics are honest and fair. She trusts them and knows that they will not take advantage.

YY
YUN-SHAN Y.
10/23/2020
An excellent auto repair shop
Great overall experience. Owner Dan is very friendly and honest, shop is kept very clean and organized. I trust Jo-Dan with my cars.

PO
Patricia O.
Greenlawn, NY
Mercury Tracer
10/22/2020 Category: Service
Patricia said she recommends them for service.

EV
Edward V.
Buick LeSabre
10/22/2020 Category: Service
Edward said what he likes about them when they fix something it stays fixed. A lot of competitors say they'll fix it and it'll need to be fixed again in 6 weeks. He thinks they should give their head mechanic a big raise.