MARY P.
Lexus GX 470
09/21/2018
They go the extra mile
The best car maintenance ever. I cant say enough. Fair in charges, never prompt me to get a service I dont really need. These are outstanding guys. Give them a try. You will return to them if you need auto maintenance. The best!

Acura RDX
09/14/2018
Always take care of me
Always a good experience. They greet me by name (who does that anymore?) and are straight shooters. They make servicing my car as painless as possible.

PW
PATRICIA W.
Ponchatoula, LA
INFINITI G37 Coupe
09/09/2018
Resurfaced rotors
As usual great service, no rip offs, very polite, nice guys

09/08/2018
Helpful staff
Coupons and helpful staff make it easy.

09/02/2018
Helpful staff and coupons

KW
KEITH W.
Madisonville, LA
Ford Police Interceptor
09/01/2018
Always courteous, quick, and helpful
Trevor and the team at hwy 21 Firestone are always extremely courteous and very fast to respond to whatever issue I bring them. They tell you what the problem is up front, give estimates, and only fix what you agree upon. I highly recommend this team for all vehicle issues, bumper to bumper. If it's tires you are searching for and he does not have in stock, Trevor will find them for you and usually at the same or comparable price. Absolutely recommend this team to anyone searching for a reputable mechanic/tire shop.

DAVE M.
08/19/2018
Always excellent
The owners and staff always do a great job. They have exhibited honesty and competence since I started using them for my car and truck service. I started going here shortly after they opened.

SCOTT S.
Toyota Avalon
08/10/2018
Always great service
They are always providing excellent service in a clean environment.
The service staff is knowledgeable and friendly knowing me by my name.

JACK B.
08/08/2018
Hwy 21 Firestone
I deal exclusively with Hwy 21Firestone for my Volvo and CRV. I have been using them for 8 years now. I find their service to be most efficient and their staff to be most congenial. Even with foreign made cars they are always able to procure the necessary parts and materials to do any job in a timely manner. The restrooms are immaculately clean and the waiting area is always stafed with plenty of comfortble chairs and reading material. And Jeremiah is known to make the best pot of coffee in the area. Trevor, Dad and Steve round out the maintenance counselors and I have found their guidance to be golden over the years. All my new tires come from HWY 21 Firestone. It is truly a "one stop shopping" area for automotive needs. I hope to meet you there!!

Reverend Jack Boudreaux
Major, USA (Ret.)

Saturn Ion
07/16/2018
Visit
They were fast in getting me a new tire & puting it on my vehicle

SD
STEPHEN D.
07/08/2018
Great experience!!
I have always had good experiences when I go to Firestone. This is my third set of Bridgestone tires. The staff is friendly and helpful. I highly recommend you give Firestone a try.

Lacombe, LA
07/08/2018
Very knowledgeable and fast.

TJ
TERRI J.
07/05/2018
Firestone Covington
Firestone is always efficient and professional.

Madisonville, LA
07/04/2018
Tad Expensive.
Charged over 100 dollars to just look at the car when we thought we were having transmission trouble. It turned out to just be a thermostat that needed replacing. They fixed the problem, but there are many places that won't charge to just look at the car. 3/5 stars because at least they fixed the problem.
Trevor L. from Hwy 21 Firestone responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for giving us your feedback Mr. Jervis, when we orginally wrote the ticket up we always have our customer sign the repair order to show them what they are paying for. We dont like to have any hidden suprises when checkout also they enables us to verify what you came in for and what dollar amount will be. The check engine light was on for a thermostat issue which we gave you the choice to fix or not to fix, again we are not the type to try to force anything on the customer. I hope we will be able to service your cars in the future and will be able to give us better feedback next time. Thank you.

07/03/2018
Coupons and good service
Good service and coupons

KK
KATHY K.
Nissan Sentra
07/01/2018
Excellent service and courteous employees
I will always recommend this Firestone store! They have competent technicians, professional, courteous staff who are very knowledgeable. They always will tell you what you may need done on your vehicle, but they never try to upsell you.

BILL M.
07/01/2018
Very professional
These guys are honest and professional in every way. Had a problem with condenser coil on a.c. system. They accidently kicked the radiator during the repair. Replaced the radiator at no charge. They could have sold me a radiator I would never have known but that's not the way Greg and Trevor do business. The most professional and honest people I have meet in a long time.
Keep it up Gentlemen

WL
WILLIAM L.
06/28/2018
Awesome Service
I had come in last year for a brake tag & the owner Greg met me out in the parking lot, took my keys & brought my new vehicle inside, i was very pleased with his professionalism and he was able to get me in 20-30 mins, they were busy but he still got it taken care of. I appreciate all the good service they provide.

Nissan Quest
06/23/2018
Okay
After I got home I realized I was charged $24 for rotating tires That I purchased from Firestone was not happy with that.

MARIE M.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
06/09/2018
2010 Mini Cooper
As you are quite aware, I have been a long time patron of your business of over a decade, starting with my Saturn Ion, then my Mini Cooper. I have recommended several others to your service as well. I have been very pleased with the service and professionalism of your establishment in the past. However; since my last two visits in which I had to have my Mini Cooper towed to your facility, I feel less than satisfied. Within one weeks time, I had to have my vehicle towed twice to your location for the same identical issue, in which my car was overheating and leaking a lot of fluid. I feel that this should have been repaired properly the first time. When I asked one of your employees that i had service performed in the past what happened? The reply was "I would be lying to you if I knew why it wasn't fixed right the first time."
Trevor L. from Hwy 21 Firestone responded on 06/10/2018

Marie, I wasdirectly involved with your Mini Cooper both times.  The first time it came in the thermostat housing was leaking and is on the left side of the engine.  After replacing, we repressure tested the vehicle to confirm repairs and test drove the vehicle and no addtional leaks were found.  When it came back the second time and it was now leaking on the right side of the engine.  A pipe going in to the water pump that is made out of plastic had deterorated to the point it was now leaking.  I understand your concerns and may feel the two were related, unfortunately they weren't.  We make every effort to be diligent and make sure eveything that could possibly be seen as a problem or potential problem are noticed on any visit.  Unfortunately it is impossible to forsee that some components are near failure.  We do not like to oversell on the premises that some related components could fail if we can not see a reasonable connection.  In this case the pipe that subsequently failed, went in to the waterpump housind and was sealed with an o ring that didnt show any signs of leakage on our intital inspection.  As with all vehicles as they age components will fail and other than replacing everything in a paticular system it is impossible to say down the line what will or could fail next and when.  And as always I try to sell what is needed at the time and not oversell on the premises that something could fail unless there is some sign that such is the case.  There are still other hoses, etc. in the cooling system that coul fail, but at present I do nt see anything to lead me to believe their integrity is compromised.