KK
KATHY K.
Mandeville, LA
Nissan Sentra
04/25/2018
The service and courtesy of the employees are excellent.
I had extra work done on my car yesterday, besides the normal oil change. They always do a thorough job and stand behind their work. Never try to upsell me on anything, but they are good about telling me if something appears to be wearing. I trust these people with my vehicle.

RT
RICHARD T.
Lexus RX 450h
04/13/2018
Quick, professional service
Quick, professional service when we needed a brake tag this morning. Always a good place to do business.

KAREN M.
04/10/2018
Wonderful people great service
Great place the people hear answer your questions. I truly believe they give there honest opinion to what needs to be done on your auto, to keep you safe on the road. THANKS YOU

TO
TOM O.
Abita Springs, LA
03/30/2018
My experience at Hwy. 21 Firestone
As always, my experience was very positive, due to a
competent, and friendly experience.
A small request: magazine selection should be upgraded.

JACKIE M.
Cadillac XT5
03/29/2018
Hate car problems! Love Firestone!!!
We all hate having problems with cars or scheduling maintenance but it 's made so much easier by the guys at Firestone. I popped in this week with a screw in my tire and they got right on it and was in and out in no time. I have used Firestone for years. After my first visit, they remembered my name and vehicle and have always done a great job. Thanks guys!

GM
GLENN M.
03/26/2018
Very good knowledge and service
Very fair service and prices they are professionals that know exactly what they are doing at a fair price!

LOUIS B.
Buick LaCrosse
03/24/2018
GREAT SERVICE!
The service they provide is top notch. Always willing to answer any questions and explain the issue with your car. On the occasion that my husband cannot take our car in, I always feel comfortable doing so. Thanks Trevor & staff!

MELINDA W.
Kia Sorento
03/24/2018
Courtesy
The guys are always kind, quick to help and will do anything to accommodate you. I do not go anywhere else!!!

JAMES B.
Jaguar S-TYPE
03/13/2018
Replace shift parts.
I am pleased with the work on my car. I was at first upset that while removing the console parts of the plastic was broken and not replaced. The manager said that because of the age of the age of some cars that when removing the console the plastic become brittle and will brake.

WB
WILLIAM B.
Porsche Panamera
03/10/2018
Promises Delivered
Great people who want and appreciate your business. They are superior and have great leadership. Best run business in covington for sure and probably in State. They delivered what they promised.

JAMES B.
Lincoln MKZ
03/03/2018
New Tires
Service was Great, Price was Right.

JOHN P.
Mercedes-Benz GLS
12/24/2017
very helpful service people
We were treated with prompt service

JOAN B.
Cadillac ATS Coupe
08/15/2017
Brake tag
Always excellent service. They go above and beyond

JIM G.
Toyota Avalon
08/06/2017
Good service within the est. amount of time.
There attention to detail will keep me coming back to this Firestone Store.

ZW
ZANE W.
Jeep Cherokee
07/31/2017
Service is wonderful.
Guys that work there are great. They are always looking for things wrong but will give you an honest answer weather or not the work needs to be done. I bring all my vehicles there and will for as long as I can. Great job fellas.

JAMES W.
07/30/2017
Great family operation
Once again they made me feel like a family member or at least a family friend instead of a dollar sign

JOE K.
07/28/2017

NM
NORMAN M.
Ford Expedition
07/26/2017
Fast and Good Work!
As always they do good work and seems we have had plenty of issues for them to fix. They are renewing our car one piece at a time and far cheaper than buying a new one these days.

ROLAND C.
Mercury Grand Marquis
07/26/2017
It is close to my home.
I was told what was wrong with the AC and the cost of the materials and labor. It was fixed within the day.

SA
SUSAN A.
Lexus ES 350
07/21/2017
Friendly
The guys who work there always have a smile and greet you when you walk in.