Saturn Ion
07/16/2018
Visit
They were fast in getting me a new tire & puting it on my vehicle

SD
STEPHEN D.
07/08/2018
Great experience!!
I have always had good experiences when I go to Firestone. This is my third set of Bridgestone tires. The staff is friendly and helpful. I highly recommend you give Firestone a try.

Lacombe, LA
07/08/2018
Very knowledgeable and fast.

TJ
TERRI J.
07/05/2018
Firestone Covington
Firestone is always efficient and professional.

07/04/2018
Tad Expensive.
Charged over 100 dollars to just look at the car when we thought we were having transmission trouble. It turned out to just be a thermostat that needed replacing. They fixed the problem, but there are many places that won't charge to just look at the car. 3/5 stars because at least they fixed the problem.
Trevor L. from Hwy 21 Firestone responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for giving us your feedback Mr. Jervis, when we orginally wrote the ticket up we always have our customer sign the repair order to show them what they are paying for. We dont like to have any hidden suprises when checkout also they enables us to verify what you came in for and what dollar amount will be. The check engine light was on for a thermostat issue which we gave you the choice to fix or not to fix, again we are not the type to try to force anything on the customer. I hope we will be able to service your cars in the future and will be able to give us better feedback next time. Thank you.

07/03/2018
Coupons and good service
Good service and coupons

07/01/2018
Excellent service and courteous employees
I will always recommend this Firestone store! They have competent technicians, professional, courteous staff who are very knowledgeable. They always will tell you what you may need done on your vehicle, but they never try to upsell you.

BILL M.
07/01/2018
Very professional
These guys are honest and professional in every way. Had a problem with condenser coil on a.c. system. They accidently kicked the radiator during the repair. Replaced the radiator at no charge. They could have sold me a radiator I would never have known but that's not the way Greg and Trevor do business. The most professional and honest people I have meet in a long time.
Keep it up Gentlemen

WL
WILLIAM L.
06/28/2018
Awesome Service
I had come in last year for a brake tag & the owner Greg met me out in the parking lot, took my keys & brought my new vehicle inside, i was very pleased with his professionalism and he was able to get me in 20-30 mins, they were busy but he still got it taken care of. I appreciate all the good service they provide.

Nissan Quest
06/23/2018
Okay
After I got home I realized I was charged $24 for rotating tires That I purchased from Firestone was not happy with that.

MARIE M.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
06/09/2018
2010 Mini Cooper
As you are quite aware, I have been a long time patron of your business of over a decade, starting with my Saturn Ion, then my Mini Cooper. I have recommended several others to your service as well. I have been very pleased with the service and professionalism of your establishment in the past. However; since my last two visits in which I had to have my Mini Cooper towed to your facility, I feel less than satisfied. Within one weeks time, I had to have my vehicle towed twice to your location for the same identical issue, in which my car was overheating and leaking a lot of fluid. I feel that this should have been repaired properly the first time. When I asked one of your employees that i had service performed in the past what happened? The reply was "I would be lying to you if I knew why it wasn't fixed right the first time."
Trevor L. from Hwy 21 Firestone responded on 06/10/2018

Marie, I wasdirectly involved with your Mini Cooper both times.  The first time it came in the thermostat housing was leaking and is on the left side of the engine.  After replacing, we repressure tested the vehicle to confirm repairs and test drove the vehicle and no addtional leaks were found.  When it came back the second time and it was now leaking on the right side of the engine.  A pipe going in to the water pump that is made out of plastic had deterorated to the point it was now leaking.  I understand your concerns and may feel the two were related, unfortunately they weren't.  We make every effort to be diligent and make sure eveything that could possibly be seen as a problem or potential problem are noticed on any visit.  Unfortunately it is impossible to forsee that some components are near failure.  We do not like to oversell on the premises that some related components could fail if we can not see a reasonable connection.  In this case the pipe that subsequently failed, went in to the waterpump housind and was sealed with an o ring that didnt show any signs of leakage on our intital inspection.  As with all vehicles as they age components will fail and other than replacing everything in a paticular system it is impossible to say down the line what will or could fail next and when.  And as always I try to sell what is needed at the time and not oversell on the premises that something could fail unless there is some sign that such is the case.  There are still other hoses, etc. in the cooling system that coul fail, but at present I do nt see anything to lead me to believe their integrity is compromised.

PR
PAUL R.
05/28/2018
Abs brakes went out on me. As they say at first the module went out and was replaced. I feel I am BS..
The first time I brought it in, I had supposedly an ABS problem where all the lights were lit up. The second time i brought it in , the same lights were light up and all of my change in my car was stolen from my car which he promise to check on with cameras, that did't happen..Now they claim the steering wheel is 90 degrees out of phase with the sensors with the same lights lit up. Plus the Abs does not appear to be working when I slam the brakes. Dissatisfied customer..
Trevor L. from Hwy 21 Firestone responded on 05/29/2018

I am sorry for yur dissatisfaction.  You originally came in on 07/2017.  At that time, you could not afford the repairs.  At that time, we diagnosed a bad ABS Control Module because we could not even communicate with the module.  On 02/24/2018, you returned to have us repair.  We replace the Module we were now able to communicate with the Module, all ABS Lights and trouble codes we gone.    You now returned on 05/07/2018, The troulbe codes were pulled as a courtesy.  The AbS light ins intermittently coming on and the trouble codes were for a Steering Wheel Angle Sensor, indicating a possible problem with the Steering Wheel Angle Sensor.  We are still able to communicate with the ABS Control module so we know that problem is still fixed.  When the Steering Wheel Angle Sensor goes bad, the ABS tries to correct for the skid that the computer thinks the car is in, lightin up the ABS light.  Unfortunately as cars age, more things can possibly go bad.  In regard to your chnag, Nothing had ever been said to us in prior visits and unfortunately our security camera only keeps history for one week.  All my employees have been with me a long time and we never have had an issue as such.

Greg Luken
Owner

05/26/2018
Professional, courteous and knowledgeable employees
Every employee (and the owner) always make the customer feel like a customer - not just a number or another sale in their books. They are always courteous, professional and kind. I have always recommended my family and friends to this office for their oil changes, etc. They never seem to go over the approximate time they give you for whatever service repairs you are having done. And, as a plus, you can not only have your oil changed, or whatever you need done, you can also get your inspection sticker at this location too. I've never experienced any type of up-selling either. Highly recommend this Firestone location!!

04/25/2018
The service and courtesy of the employees are excellent.
I had extra work done on my car yesterday, besides the normal oil change. They always do a thorough job and stand behind their work. Never try to upsell me on anything, but they are good about telling me if something appears to be wearing. I trust these people with my vehicle.

RT
RICHARD T.
Lexus RX 450h
04/13/2018
Quick, professional service
Quick, professional service when we needed a brake tag this morning. Always a good place to do business.

KAREN M.
04/10/2018
Wonderful people great service
Great place the people hear answer your questions. I truly believe they give there honest opinion to what needs to be done on your auto, to keep you safe on the road. THANKS YOU

TO
TOM O.
Abita Springs, LA
03/30/2018
My experience at Hwy. 21 Firestone
As always, my experience was very positive, due to a
competent, and friendly experience.
A small request: magazine selection should be upgraded.

JACKIE M.
Cadillac XT5
03/29/2018
Hate car problems! Love Firestone!!!
We all hate having problems with cars or scheduling maintenance but it 's made so much easier by the guys at Firestone. I popped in this week with a screw in my tire and they got right on it and was in and out in no time. I have used Firestone for years. After my first visit, they remembered my name and vehicle and have always done a great job. Thanks guys!

GM
GLENN M.
03/26/2018
Very good knowledge and service
Very fair service and prices they are professionals that know exactly what they are doing at a fair price!

LOUIS B.
Buick LaCrosse
03/24/2018
GREAT SERVICE!
The service they provide is top notch. Always willing to answer any questions and explain the issue with your car. On the occasion that my husband cannot take our car in, I always feel comfortable doing so. Thanks Trevor & staff!