Latest Review about 1 month ago

GB
GARY B.
10/09/2018
timely service
Quick and efficient, friendly and pleasant, easy to work with.

JASON H.
09/27/2018
Great service every time.

GB
GREGORY B.
Chevrolet Suburban
09/26/2018
Great work and great customer service
I’ve been bringing my suburban here for the last five years. Services is always friendly and work is very good. I’d highly recommend the guys over there to anyone.

MELINDA L.
09/26/2018
I have been using Hwy 21 Firestone for 4 years, I wouldn’t go anywhere else. Great service and I trust their ability to service my vehicle. Looking forward to now being able to schedule appointments.

MARY P.
Lexus GX 470
09/21/2018
They go the extra mile
The best car maintenance ever. I cant say enough. Fair in charges, never prompt me to get a service I dont really need. These are outstanding guys. Give them a try. You will return to them if you need auto maintenance. The best!

Acura RDX
09/14/2018
Always take care of me
Always a good experience. They greet me by name (who does that anymore?) and are straight shooters. They make servicing my car as painless as possible.

PW
PATRICIA W.
Ponchatoula, LA
INFINITI G37 Coupe
09/09/2018
Resurfaced rotors
As usual great service, no rip offs, very polite, nice guys

09/08/2018
Helpful staff
Coupons and helpful staff make it easy.

09/02/2018
Helpful staff and coupons

KW
KEITH W.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/01/2018
Always courteous, quick, and helpful
Trevor and the team at hwy 21 Firestone are always extremely courteous and very fast to respond to whatever issue I bring them. They tell you what the problem is up front, give estimates, and only fix what you agree upon. I highly recommend this team for all vehicle issues, bumper to bumper. If it's tires you are searching for and he does not have in stock, Trevor will find them for you and usually at the same or comparable price. Absolutely recommend this team to anyone searching for a reputable mechanic/tire shop.

DAVE M.
08/19/2018
Always excellent
The owners and staff always do a great job. They have exhibited honesty and competence since I started using them for my car and truck service. I started going here shortly after they opened.

SCOTT S.
Toyota Avalon
08/10/2018
Always great service
They are always providing excellent service in a clean environment.
The service staff is knowledgeable and friendly knowing me by my name.

JACK B.
08/08/2018
Hwy 21 Firestone
I deal exclusively with Hwy 21Firestone for my Volvo and CRV. I have been using them for 8 years now. I find their service to be most efficient and their staff to be most congenial. Even with foreign made cars they are always able to procure the necessary parts and materials to do any job in a timely manner. The restrooms are immaculately clean and the waiting area is always stafed with plenty of comfortble chairs and reading material. And Jeremiah is known to make the best pot of coffee in the area. Trevor, Dad and Steve round out the maintenance counselors and I have found their guidance to be golden over the years. All my new tires come from HWY 21 Firestone. It is truly a "one stop shopping" area for automotive needs. I hope to meet you there!!

Reverend Jack Boudreaux
Major, USA (Ret.)

Saturn Ion
07/16/2018
Visit
They were fast in getting me a new tire & puting it on my vehicle

SD
STEPHEN D.
07/08/2018
Great experience!!
I have always had good experiences when I go to Firestone. This is my third set of Bridgestone tires. The staff is friendly and helpful. I highly recommend you give Firestone a try.

Lacombe, LA
07/08/2018
Very knowledgeable and fast.

TJ
TERRI J.
07/05/2018
Firestone Covington
Firestone is always efficient and professional.

07/04/2018
Tad Expensive.
Charged over 100 dollars to just look at the car when we thought we were having transmission trouble. It turned out to just be a thermostat that needed replacing. They fixed the problem, but there are many places that won't charge to just look at the car. 3/5 stars because at least they fixed the problem.
Trevor L. from Hwy 21 Firestone responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for giving us your feedback Mr. Jervis, when we orginally wrote the ticket up we always have our customer sign the repair order to show them what they are paying for. We dont like to have any hidden suprises when checkout also they enables us to verify what you came in for and what dollar amount will be. The check engine light was on for a thermostat issue which we gave you the choice to fix or not to fix, again we are not the type to try to force anything on the customer. I hope we will be able to service your cars in the future and will be able to give us better feedback next time. Thank you.

07/03/2018
Coupons and good service
Good service and coupons

KK
KATHY K.
Mandeville, LA
Nissan Sentra
07/01/2018
Excellent service and courteous employees
I will always recommend this Firestone store! They have competent technicians, professional, courteous staff who are very knowledgeable. They always will tell you what you may need done on your vehicle, but they never try to upsell you.