DON DIEHL II L.
Jaguar X-TYPE
11/06/2019
Great work, as usual at Hye-Tech Auto
As I said in my numerous Yelp reviews about this great shop, Vartan aka John (the shop owner) and his staff of skilled mechanics consistently provide great service at reasonable prices WITHOUT high pressure up-sell pitches for unnecessary work.

For more details and photos, look for my reviews under the name Don L. on Hye-Tech Auto Repairs Yelp page.

Thanks again to John, Sergio, Richard, Andre, and the rest of the staff!!!

PG
PATRICK G.
10/17/2019
Oil Change
Regular customer! Like every visit Hye Tech always goes the extra mile for you to try and squeeze you in even without an appointment if they can.

Thanks John and Crew!

LG
LUCY G.
Baldwin Park, CA
Jeep Cherokee
10/06/2019
Great Staff Great Service
The staff is very attentive and pleasant. They listen to my concerns and address them. A friend referred me to them and I referred my daughter to them when she was had an issue with her car.

DECLAN G.
Kia Sportage
09/24/2019
Always amazing Service
Highly recommend this shop.
John and the lads are the most honest group of mechanics out there.

RE
ROGER E.
Baldwin Park, CA
09/23/2019
Reliable and Honest
All the work performed on my BMW was done honestly and professionally

ALFONSO M.
Nissan Sentra
09/07/2019
Simply the best!
Good guys doing great work! THANK YOU ALL!

EC
ERIC C.
09/02/2019
Christian and Eric
My. Son was very happy with your service John we are very lucky to have you. In life fixing our cars

RD
ROGER D.
Austin, TX
Lexus SC 400
08/23/2019
Good communication
This repair business communicated clearly and promptly and performed inspection quickly. They followed with clear bids for additional work needed.

BARBARA H.
08/14/2019
Excellent Customer Service and Auto Repair
John provides excellent customer service and has a 5star auto repair business! He has serviced my 2004 SUV for several years.... taking great care in explaining the service repair needs and repair plans for keeping my car in the very best condition and safe. He is trustworthy, honest and takes great care in providing an excellent customer experience and auto repair.
I highly recommend Hye Tech Auto Repair

SUSIE B.
08/14/2019
Best mechanics you’ll ever find and if it’s beyond their scope they know where to steer you
I’ve been using Hye tech for years and have referred many. Jon is the most honorable man and runs his business as such. His knowledge of cars has saved me on more than one occasion with him only having NECESSARY repairs not trying to have you break the bank and tack on repairs that can wait but has nothing but your safety in mind. If you have a tight budget( like when I was a teenager 20+years that’s how great they are) or not that knowledgeable with cars you’re in great hands.

CONNIE B.
San Dimas, CA
08/08/2019
Always Excellent Service!!!!!
Thank you again, John for coming to our rescue!

07/28/2019
Tacoma
Quick and easy professional service thanks

PR
PATRICIA R.
Ford Edge
07/12/2019
the good work they do and prices
always happy to come in and see all the workers they are friendly. I am happy with the work they do.

HL
HELEN L.
Glendora, CA
06/30/2019
I always get great friendly service. They is never a long wait for service.

LA
LOUIE A.
06/24/2019
Water pump
Did a very good job

KD
KRISTAL D.
06/05/2019
I always feel safe with you guys! Fair and competent! Thank you for taking care of me and my car!

CF
CATHERINE F.
05/19/2019
Like Family
I have been a customer here for many years and what keeps me coming back is the feeling of being treated like family. Every person who works in Hye Tech Auto presents themselves as highly professional, respectful and sincere. I truly appreciate this diamond in the rough auto shop that is very hard to find nowadays. Prices are very reasonable and work result is excellent! Thank you to John, the owner for promoting a ln exceptional customer service!

JUDI B.
05/18/2019
Why Hye Tech Rates Well
HYE Tech is accommodating for service scheduling even if you can't get your car to their shop until afternoon.
In the past two-three years since I've taken my car to HYE, my 30 years old Ford has never run better and smoother.
The techs are willing and able to solve any problem with a good attitude.
John, the manager of HYE is polite, makes one feel at ease in answering your questions.
Their repair estimates are reasonable and honest.

San Bernardino, CA
05/14/2019
My wife’s car
These guys are awesome they were able to knock my oil change close to the end of the day. These guys always amaze me with their knowledge and speedy service. Keep up the awesome you guys rock

PM
PAUL M.
BMW Z4
05/10/2019
Honest and humble JOHN
Still the best! Hands down !