Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

North Richland Hills, TX
10/20/2018
Owner of behile
Great job.... had me on the way soon.

Lora-AAA S.
Keller, TX
10/19/2018
Service first!
A cold, rainy icky day and my car miraculously decided to die in a crowded parking lot. The driver was so calm and pleasant. Even though it was quite a challenge to get my car hooked up and towed out of the busy area he was unflappable and didn’t complain at all. Very polite and competent.

10/18/2018
Happy customer
Very fast and friendly!

Connie-NSD W.
Newcastle, TX
10/17/2018
Polite and quick response
I live 30 miles from town and the time to reach here with gasoline was less than an hour. Very polite and made sure I got to town to fill up.

Josh-AAA B.
Mesquite, TX
Kia Optima
10/17/2018
Excellent customer service
Great customer service came out before time was given

KW
Kendrick-Agero W.
Euless, TX
Cadillac Fleetwood
10/16/2018
Service par excellence
Excellent! Very professional, very Timely courteous and friendly service. Thank you you saved the day.

Jennifer M.
Graham, TX
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/16/2018
Rough day @ Hysmith
I usually have great service here, but today I think they were having a rough day, because it sounded like one of their trucks had some problems and they had to send out guys from the shop. I know we all have those days so I would still go back, because of the overall service I typically receive here.

Donna S.
Graham, TX
Buick Century
10/15/2018
Reliable, honest service !
As always additional service needs were explained, cost given and approved prior to work being done. This business is NOT into surprises! Awesome for those of us who are auto illiterate. Great scheduling (Anna). Thanks!

Jana-AAA H.
Evergreen, CO
Kia Sorento
Timely and kind
Very prompt in dark and rainy and cold weather. Helpful and kind attendant.

Ram
Amazing service
The team at Hysmith Automotive did a great job explaining what I needed to fix my truck. Even informed me of some other services that I needed as well. With vehicles costing so much now a days I want to keep mine on the road. Thanks for the service. I will always be back for everything!

Corey H.
10/12/2018
Great Help!
Spencer was quick, very nice, and helped me out of a jam. Highly recommend.

Irving, TX
10/11/2018
The service was great and the driver was very knowledgeable.
Hysmith is a great company and very friendly

GV
Gene-AAA V.
Decatur, TX
10/11/2018
The gentleman that responded was knowledgeable polite and had me on my way in a very short time.
It was a great experience. The gentleman was prompt friendly and very knowledgeable about my problem. He worked very hard to get me back on road as quick as you can. If he was a example of the kind of people you hire then it is no wonder your company is successful

Syed-AAA S.
DFW Airport, TX
Acura TLX
Very responsive and kind
Was picked up and service was excellent. No issues and took care of my car and towed to near tire shop. Would highly recommend for towing service

SJ
Sharon-AAA J.
Waxahachie, TX
10/09/2018
Quick service
The service was A 1. The tow came very fast. Reliable service.

Divyeshkumar P.
Roanoke, TX
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Diveshkumar said the business did a good job.

BA
Bekki-Allstate A.
10/05/2018
Tire change
The young man that came to change a tire, came very quickly. He turned around in traffic just to come and do ours when we were supposed to have 120 minute wait. Thank you so much.

EM
Eileen-AAA M.
Toyota Camry Solara
10/04/2018
Driver made the drive interesting. Good guy! Response time was 5 star.
Driver made what could have been a boring ride not so boring good conversation.
Response time from the company I thought was spot on.
Your guy knows what he's doing.
I'm glad you're with AAA

Joe-NSD C.
Jacksboro, TX
10/04/2018
From shoulder of road to home
Promptly arrived, courteous, and informative service.

Jane-AAA S.
Breckenridge, TX
Efficiency
Came quickly and worked efficiently. Very polite. A A A call from me was answered quickly and they passed the message right away. The shop called right away and I had a minimum disruption to my day. Thanks