03/05/2021

San Antonio, TX
Honda Civic Cpe
03/03/2021
Good service/friendly/reasonably priced
My experience was overall very good. The wait time was what I was told it would be and all staff were very friendly. What I appreciate most is the cost of service, which is lower than what I would’ve been charged at a chain repair shop. The two dogs in the waiting room are also very cute and good company!

Mandy D.
GMC Terrain
02/26/2021
Friendly service
We took the vehicle to them after lunch and asked to make it ready by 3:15 and they had it ready earlier. Friendly customer service and staff to assist us.

VB
Vicki B.
Ford E-450 Super Duty
02/24/2021
State inspection
They always go out of their way to help out, doesn't seem to matter what you need done

Donald M.
02/17/2021 Category: Service
Donald said the business gives great service, quickly. They do really great work.

DO
Donna O.
Pontiac Vibe
02/13/2021
Your employees
I'm not good with names but I believe it was Jimmy, he actually listened to what I had to say and didn't make me feel like I was dumb. Guys working in the shop where nice but Jimmy wanted me to start my car for them to see if I could point out the noise I was hearing. Well I was left standing there while they went back to work on a truck. I finally went over and asked 1 to come listen so I could go. Over all visit was good

GG
Gina G.
02/12/2021
Excellent honest caring people
I am a very skeptical person when it comes to mechanics. Being a single woman, many have attempted to take advantage. They did not. They went above and beyond to fix a serious gas leak. So I had them oil change and inspect it as well. Excellent people and honest. I will go back in a heartbeat.

BF
Betty Lou F.
Graford, TX
Toyota FJ Cruiser
01/23/2021
Attention to detail and communication with customer

Kenneth B.
01/21/2021 Category: Service
Kenneth said he would recommend the business for service.

AA
Amanda A.
Bryson, TX
Ford Edge
01/16/2021
Very professional!!
We always use Hysmith Auto for ALL our vehicle needs!! Very efficient, professional and friendly!!

Jeff H.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/14/2021
Great people doing fantastic work
Hysmith was referred to me by a friend glad he did Great place to get your vehicle repaired

HUMMER H3
01/07/2021
Great staff
They did such a great job on my vehicle gave me all the recommendations needed to get my car back on the road super nice people I recommend this facility for all your vehicles needs

Judy H.
01/04/2021
Great Service!!
My car broke down today as I was on my way to the dentist. I live alone and only have one car. These nice people gave me a ride to the dentist's office (thank you, Pearl) and then got my car fixed and out by 5:00 this afternoon. I was so relieved and appreciate them so much !

Michael M.
12/23/2020 Category: Service
Michael said the service was good.

LR
Luis R.
12/22/2020
Quick Service
Very fast, efficient service.

Great people.