Jeff D.
Throckmorton, TX
09/25/2020
Jeff dormier
Jimmy was awesome got what I was saying even though I’m not great at describing problem as I know little about cars . A lot of places have screwed me over the years but jimmy actually helped me and kept me updated , & saved me money .all your people seem very customer service oriented they give true quality customer care . .

GG
Gary G.
09/25/2020
2011 Chevy Malibu
My car was well serviced by Jimmy Moreno.

Josh G.
Shady Spring, WV
Ram Pickup
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Josh said they are a good business.

Mike M.

VS
Vicki S.
09/17/2020
The awesome service
The staff was very thorough in what the repair would tailed and the cost throughout the process. Was more than pleased with my experience at this establishment. Thank you guys so much

Jerry A.
09/15/2020
Came in you trouble shoot my truck and had nailed it. Great customer service and would recommend you to all my friends and family. Great job

VL
Valencia L.
TX, TX
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/12/2020 Category: Service
Valencia said they stayed late , got her repair done and worked real hard to make it happen, because she was in a time crunch.

KN
Kevin N.
Nissan Pathfinder
09/10/2020
The service was all around awesome, the guy at the front desk was genuinely nice and seem to care about his customers. As were the rest of the employees, On top of that..they got to my vehicle quickly and got the job done.

Tyler M.
09/09/2020
A/C Evaporator Repair
The customer service as Hysmith’s was top-notch. They make you feel welcomed from the moment you step in the door to the moment you leave. There was a laundry list of issues with my pickup & the A/C and the crew at Hysmith’s assessed it and worked on it in a timely manner and completed the work with no questions asked.

VB
Vivian B.
09/03/2020
I was informed what needed to be changed in addition to oil change. Showed me how dirty my air filter was etc.
Very polite professional staff, a nice cool waiting room!
Vivian Browning

GF
Geneva F.
Buick Encore
09/03/2020
Great service. Good people!
Took car over to get oil change. Jimmy did an overall evaluation and alerted me that my battery was on its way out. Was glad to know, because I didn’t want to get stuck; not able to start the car. Glad he told me! Had him replace it.

TP
Teresa P.
Newcastle, TX
Chrysler 300
09/01/2020
Prompt service
They are prompt, effective and informative. Fixed what was wrong and left my car clean. Explained all they were going to do and cost. Turned out not needing to be as much. Thank you.

PR
Penny R.
08/29/2020
Clean and friendly.
I am glad that there is a place in Graham that you can take your vehicle to be serviced and not worry about your items left in your vehicle. Very happy every time that I take my car.

Molly P.
08/24/2020
Excellent Customer Service
They got my pickup in and out and had wonderful costumer service!

TC
Tonya C.
Dodge Dakota
08/23/2020
Pleased Customer
I recently had to replace my computer in my truck. Another mechanic could not figure out the problem. It would shut down with no notice as to when. I had been dealing with it for over a year. I couldn't afford a new one computer but they worked hard to find me a part I could afford. Thanks guys for your help.