CA
CINDY A.
11/16/2018
Great customer service!
Hytech is the best place to go for any vehicle needs. No one has a bad word to say about that auto shop!

CA
CINDY A.
09/26/2018
Great customer service!
I always feel confident in what they say and that they're honest. The charges are clear and reasonable. I recommend them to everyone I can.
My only concern is being unable to get my vehicle in to them when I want to, there's always a wait, and I end up going elsewhere for oil changes.

08/22/2018
Amazing service every visit!
By Tech is wonderful!!! They are always so welcoming and helpful. Quality, quick service everytime!

PC
PETE C.
Jeep Commander
07/10/2018
Hard to find better.
Great customer service and do the job right.

04/26/2018
Replaced tpm sensor
Diagnosed and provided quote. Done on time.

CD
CHRISTINA D.
Dodge Caravan
04/08/2018
Love them!
I used to deal with another shop in town, despite being made to feel like I'm just some dumb woman. However, they couldn't get me in when I needed work done, so I went to Hy-Tech. I fully intend to switch to these guys. They got me in right away, and I even got charged less than what they quoted! They do amazing work. I plan on going back to them any time my van needs repairs!

DWIGHT B.
Buick Enclave
04/05/2018
Always kind. they are very good at what they do. I recommend them to everyone. Thank Dwight and Linda

BL
BRIAN L.
GMC Sierra 2500HD
03/12/2018
These guys are over the top great bunch of guys

MIA P.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
03/09/2018
Pankratz - Monte Carlo
The Milaca shop is the only place I will ever take any of my vehicles. Ever. Best group of guys out there. !!!!

02/09/2018
Another great service experience at Hy-Tech

BJ
BRUCE J.
Dodge Caravan
12/14/2017
The guys are always helpful and eager to help
They do their best to work you in, thanks for the personal touch

ST
SCOTT T.
Chrysler Sebring
11/12/2017
Honest friendly and very accommodating
I have always been very satisfied with all my automotive needs

DEWIGHT B.
11/10/2017
Tire repair
You made me feel important as usual. Have had them boing work on our vehicles for the last 25 years, never let us down.

BL
BRIAN L.
Chevrolet Impala Limited
10/14/2017
Great bunch of guys and they do a great job

Chevrolet Suburban
09/25/2017
Thanks Hy-Tech
Finished the work on time again.

CK
CHRISTINE K.
09/22/2017
Quick and Friendly
Gene and Chris are always wonderful and their mechanics are excellent and efficient. Got done quicker than expected for cheaper than anticipated. : D

BR
BRYAN R.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
09/11/2017
Great and friendly service.

MK
MATT K.
Ford Econoline Wagon
08/22/2017
Customer service is GREAT!
Every time I bring my vehicle to Hy-Tech, the guys do an OUTSTANDING job. They are constantly working to make each experience the best it can be. Chris is always professional and will answer any questions that he can. Gene and Chris are always in a good mood when I stop in or call and are always willing to help if they can. Keep up the great work guys. You have an excellent thing going!

07/27/2017
Hy-Tech is great to work with
Great service again. That's why we continue to bring all our vehicles to Gene, Chris and the crew at Hy-Tech.

Chevrolet Suburban
06/21/2017
Short notice
Got us in for an oil change with short notice. Thanks guys.