2098 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.6250006/5Overall Rating 4.6250006/5Overall Rating 4.6250006/5Overall Rating 4.6250006/5rating 4.6250006
Overall Rating 2.28125/5Overall Rating 2.28125/5rating 2.28125rating 2.28125rating 2.28125

Karen S.
Holbrook, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Service personnel friendly and know what to do
Darlene G., service manager from Hyundai 112 responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you very much Karen for your positive feedback and kind words! It is our goal to make sure that you receive 5 star treatment every time you visit our service department. We truly appreciate your business and thank you for being part of our Hyundai 112 family. Happy Valentines Day!

BG
Barbara G.
Smithtown, NY
Vinny’s the best
Honest, not pushy and friendly dealership.
Darlene G., service manager from Hyundai 112 responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you very much Barbara for your awesome review and kind words. It is our goal to make sure that you receive 5 star treatment every time you visit our dealership. We truly appreciate your business and continued loyalty. I will see you next weekend with the sonata. Have a great weekend!

Jack C.
Shoreham, NY
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Excellent, professional service
My 2019 Ioniq needed repair. Hyundai roadside service dispatched a flatbed which brought my car to the dealership within hours. The service dept diagnosed the problem immediately and the service manager called me as soon as they found the problem. She informed me of the exact nature of the issue and told me it might be several days before they received the replacement part from the manufacturer. She arranged for a replacement vehicle while my car was in the shop. She kept me informed of the progress. My vehicle was repaired and it runs perfectly. Every individual I spoke with was courteous, patient, and knowledgeable. No runarounds. Thank you Mary and everyone at Hyundai 112.
Darlene G., service manager from Hyundai 112 responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you very much for your awesome review and kind words! It is our goal to make sure that you receive 5 star treatment every time you visit our service department. We truly appreciate your patience and understanding while we had you vehicle. Thank you for being part of our Hyundai 112 family. Have an amazing day Jack!

JE
June E.
Selden, NY
Salesman - Dan
Dan is why I return to Hyundai 112
Darlene G., service manager from Hyundai 112 responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you very much for your positive feedback. We truly appreciate your business and continued loyalty. Dan is definitely a great asset to our team. Thank you for being part of our Hyundai 112 family. Have an excellent day!

Stony Brook, NY
2015 Hyundai Tucson
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Nice place to stop for breakfast!
You gals do a great job and are always so friendly.
Darlene G., service manager from Hyundai 112 responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you very much for your awesome review and kind words! It is our goal to make sure you feel like you are right at home when you are visiting our service department. We truly appreciate your business and thank you for being part of our Hyundai 112 family. Have a great night and be safe!

Mount Sinai, NY
2014 Hyundai Tucson
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Service and knowing the job
Knowledgeable and fast service
Darlene G., service manager from Hyundai 112 responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you very much for your positive feedback. We truly appreciate your business and continued loyalty. We look forward to seeing you in the future for your service needs. Have a great night and be safe.

TC
Thomas C.
Holtsville, NY
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Did not fix what was broken
unsatisfactory
Darlene G., service manager from Hyundai 112 responded on 02/12/2019

Good Afternoon! I am very sorry to hear you were not completely satisfied with your recent service visit. Please call myself or Mary when it is convenient for you so we can discuss your concerns. I truly appreciate your time. Have a good night and be safe.

Darlene G., service manager from Hyundai 112 responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to speak to me today. I apologize for any inconvience. I would really like to get the vehicle back into the shop so we can address your concerns. I will provide you with alternate transportation so you can get to work and your wifes appointments.  Please let me know if you are willing to do that. The blind side detection would not work if you had the rear traffic alert overridden so I want to have the car checked out. I want you to be happy with the vehicle and I do not want you to have to wait until your next service. Please let me know if you would like to do that. Thank you so much for you time.

CA
Charles A.
Manorville, NY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Stays in touch
Mary is great in the service department. She will fight for you to save you the most money and stays in constant contact.
Darlene G., service manager from Hyundai 112 responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you very much Charles for your awesome feedback and kins words. Mary is a great asset to our Hyundai 112 team. We truly appreciate your business and continued loyalty. Thank you for being part of our Hyundai 112 family. Have a great night!

WS
Wayne S.
Shirley, NY
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Efficient Service!
The service staff has always treated me very well. They try to meet my requests quickly and efficiently.
Darlene G., service manager from Hyundai 112 responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you very much Wayne for your awesome feedback! We truly appreciate your business and continued loyalty. It is our gaol to make sure that you receive 5 star treatment every time you visit our service department. Thank you for being part of our Hyundai 112 family. Have an excellent night!

Farmingdale, NY
02/10/2019 Category: Service
15000 mile check
Service went well.
Darlene G., service manager from Hyundai 112 responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you very much for your positive feedback. It is our goal to make sure that you receive 5 star treatment every time you visit our service department. We truly appreciate your business and continued loyalty. Have an excellent night!

MF
Mercy F.
Coram, NY
2016 Hyundai Accent
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Services
Very professionals
Darlene G., service manager from Hyundai 112 responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you very much Mercy for your awesome review and kind words. It is our goal that you receive 5 star treatment every time you visit our service department. We truly appreciate your business and thank you for being part of our Hyundai 112 family. Have a great week!

Joseph G.
Stony Brook, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
Great job!
Darlene G., service manager from Hyundai 112 responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you very much Joe for your positive feedback. We truly appreciate your business and continued loyalty. It is always a pleasure doing business with you. Thank you being part of our Hyundai 112 family. Have an amazing week!

LD
Laura D.
Medford, NY
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Professional and friendly service department.
My experience for my first oil change was great. Courteous and pleasant staff. Service was provided in a timely matter. Thank you Hyundai 112...
Darlene G., service manager from Hyundai 112 responded on 02/09/2019

Thank you very much Laura for your positive feedback and kind words. It is our goal to make sure that you receive 5 star treatment every time you visit our service department. Thank you for being part of our Hyundai 112 family. Have an amazing weekend!

Port Jeff Sta, NY
2011 Hyundai Tucson
Quick service
Easy scheduling. Quick turn around time.
Darlene G., service manager from Hyundai 112 responded on 02/09/2019

Thank you very much for your positive feedback! We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future for your service needs. Thank you for being part of our Hyundai 112 family. Have an excellent weekend!

John P.
Middle Island, NY
All the people
great
Darlene G., service manager from Hyundai 112 responded on 02/09/2019

Thank you very much for your positive feedback and kind words John. It is our goal to make sure that you receive 5 star treatment every time you visit our service department. We truly appreciate your business and continued loyalty. Have an amazing weekend!

BC
Barry C.
Ridge, NY
honest
professenal
Darlene G., service manager from Hyundai 112 responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you very much for your positive feedback! We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future for your service needs. Thank you for being part of our Hyundai 112 family. Have an amazing weekend Barry!

Ralph S.
Coram, NY
2013 Hyundai Genesis
People
The ladies in service are great
Darlene G., service manager from Hyundai 112 responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you very much Ralph for your positive feedback and kind words. We look forward to seeing you in the future for your service needs. Have an excellent day.

David M.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Great service & a nice staff
The service desk are polite and there mechanics are excellent especially Larry W .
Darlene G., service manager from Hyundai 112 responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you very much David for your awesome review. It is always a please to see you. We truly appreciate your business and your continued loyalty. Thank you for being part of our Hyundai 112 family. Have an excellent day!

JV
James V.
Shirley, NY
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Need to reset service countdown
I feel everything is fine just that my screen keeps saying that I'm past due on getting my service done. Which I think was done on 2/1. I paid for it. The sticker is on the windshield
Darlene G., service manager from Hyundai 112 responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you James for your positive feedback. When you get a chance please stop by so I can reset the service indicator for you. I apologize that it was not reset during your service visit. We truly appreciate your business and your continued loyalty. Have an amazing day!

TF
Tracy F.
Patchogue, NY
review
Always easy to make an appointment, dealership always clean, service staff great.
Darlene G., service manager from Hyundai 112 responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you very much Tracy for your awesome review! We truly appreciate your business and continued loyalty. we look forward to seeing you in the future for your service needs. Thank you for being part of our Hyundai 112 family. Have an amazing day!