Overall Rating 4.06667/5Overall Rating 4.06667/5Overall Rating 4.06667/5Overall Rating 4.06667/5rating 4.06667
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

Judith R.
Fletcher, NC
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Fast, Friendly and Thorough
They greet you quickly, the waiting area is comfortable with snacks and coffee readily available. The service people are so friendly and explain thoroughly what was serviced on your car.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Quality and Dependable Service!!
This is a tight ship service dept!

Robin M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great knowledgable people
I bought my car at this dealership but moved out of the area. I need some work done as I was passing though. The service department took are of me and got me in and out very quickly. They washed my car and toped off the fluids. We were very happy!

WB
Weldon B.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Usually we have great service but this time was not so good.
Service is usually great. We were helped by someone new and did not receive the kind of service that we had become use to.
FORREST M S., Service Manager from Hyundai of Asheville responded on 07/13/2018

I would like to apologize for our poor performance at your last visit. If you would like to stop in on a Wednesday morning I will make sure we get your paint issue resolved. We have an outside company take care or our own cars on Wednesdays from about 9 am untill noon. Thank you for providing valuable feedback and for bringing this issue to my attention. Feel free to contact me directly via email or my cell phone number listed below.

Forrest Smith

Burnsville, NC
2012 Hyundai Azera
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Great Employees
Every one working there is friendly and helpful and doing their job.

Ron M.
Maggie Valley, NC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service, clean and comfortable waiting room, and efficient service department.
We were in and out in just over an hour, and our service rep. was very nice. We were very pleased with the service we received and will definitely return for service at Hyundai of Asheville in the future. We were also happy to find the music in the show-room and waiting-room was pleasant, which made our stay very enjoyable.

KH

Charleston, SC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly and efficient
We were visiting from out of town when our check engine light came on. We showed up bright and early and were greeted warmly by the service department who worked quickly and efficiently to identify the issue. They offered us complimentary travel back to our airbnb while the car was being fixed. Would definitely recommended for a job well done

Frostburg, MD
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/06/2018 Category: Service
So accommodating as we travelled cross country
We were travelling up the East Coast and an error light came on. Hyundai of Asheville worked with us to get it check ASAP and even took us to the mall so the kids had something to do in the heat while we waited.

Canton, NC
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Good
Good experience as usual!

PM

Hyundi of Asheville
Great Customer Service

2011 Hyundai Elantra
Thorough Service
I can always count on the Hyundai service department in Asheville to do a great job at a reasonable price.

KH

Karon M.
Marion, NC
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Excellent!
We were greeted with a smile and quickly waited on. The car was maintained in a timely manner. Also our car was washed and vacuumed to our surprise.
We appreciate the care your staff gave us . They went above and beyond the call of duty!

LW
Lloyd W.
Candler, NC
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Awsome
Awesome group of people they earn your business they don't act like they are doing you a favor they work for it

Burnsville, NC
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful
The staff and everyone are always so friendly. Love the complimentary car wash😊

PB
Paul B.
Weaverville, NC
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Helpful staff; Extremely crowded facility; no shuttle to nearby mall
They need to relocate to larger property. Everything is crowded in.