4.6

( 1979 Reviews )

Overall Rating 4.1428586/5Overall Rating 4.1428586/5Overall Rating 4.1428586/5Overall Rating 4.1428586/5rating 4.1428586
Overall Rating 2.19048/5Overall Rating 2.19048/5rating 2.19048rating 2.19048rating 2.19048

Rachel R.
Brevard, NC
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Hyundai stood behind their warranty and recall problem.
Jessie in the service department communicated with us as to the progress of my car and gave us the opportunity to discuss all services recommended before proceeding.

James R.
Marshall, NC
12/04/2019 Category: Service
A customer's view
I have been a customer of your dealership for two cars, both purchased from you. You have always done what was requested and I don't get the sense of you trying to "sell" me more or other services.

David S.
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
Just go out of the way to help!

PB
Paul B.
Old Fort, NC
12/03/2019 Category: Service
This was my first oil change with the dealership. It was also the first oil change for my new car.
The service manager was very professional and explained everything they did. He will be the reason I will go back.

Robert C.
2019 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
Very pleasant first time service experience

Terri S.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
The customer service is great at the Asheville Hyundai dealership.

David P.
Black Mountain, NC
2019 Hyundai Kona
11/23/2019 Category: Service
Solid Reliable Cars & Service
Solid dealership with good selection, easy to schedule service department, and they strive to maintain good communication with the customers!

Debra H.
Leicester, NC
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/21/2019 Category: Service
The friendly people
Pleasant people very knowledgeable !! Did the work they promised to do and more

RK
Robert K.
Waynesville, NC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Good quick (sooner than expected).

Ron M.
Maggie Valley, NC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Very satisfied
I had warranty work done, as well as complete detailing and wax, and was very satisfied with the work results and the attention to detail. My cars looks like new again and it is 6-1/2 yrs. old (Hyundai Santa Fe Limited). I love my car and and appreciated the way the Service Dept. took care of things for me -- especially, Heidi. And I appreciate it that they have reduced the volume of the music played in the Show Room. It makes it more pleasant waiting for service to be completed.

LC
Lettie C.
Bryson City, NC
Regular maintenance
Work was on time and performed to high standards. Staff was friendly, waiting area and restrooms were clean.

CA
Cory A.
Candler, NC
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Great service on my oil change!
When in for my oil change, service was quick with a friendly staff!

Old Fort, NC
The people
Fast and friendly people

TC
Teresa C.
Swannanoa, NC
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Every one is nice, and willing to help with services.
FORREST M S., Service Manager from Hyundai of Asheville responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our service department. I apologize for our poor service at your last visit. Please contact me directly to discuss any issues you may have had.

Forrest Smith

Thanks
Service good. Thank you.

Sarah B.
Staff
The staff is excellent, very friendly and helpful as to helping you get what you want, they work with you as much as they can and very respectful. The staff is awesome!

Excellence
I very much appreciate that when I make an appointment and show up on time, my time is honored as well. Your service department performs the maintenance in a timely and efficient manner. Love my Elantra and would recommend Asheville Hyundai anytime.

EB

Canton, NC
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Such a pleasure geysers my oil changed here. The service was great and I didn’t have to wait too long, which makes my visit a plus!!

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe