Overall Rating 4.06667/5Overall Rating 4.06667/5Overall Rating 4.06667/5Overall Rating 4.06667/5rating 4.06667
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

Great service. very knowledgeable

Old Fort, NC
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Staff is friendly and knowledgeable

Weaverville, NC
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly and patient service representatives.

Billy M.
Acceptable.
Friendly staff
FORREST M S., Service Manager from Hyundai of Asheville responded on 11/12/2018

I apologize for our poor performance at your last visit. It sounds like we let a leaf drop into your blower motor when changing or checking your cabin air filter. Please come in at your convenience and I can resolve this issue quickly. Thank you for bringing this issue to my attention and I will review your concerns with our service team.

Janice S.
Whittier, NC
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Not sure what to put here.
Very pleasant staff & appear to be very knowledgeable. Feel very secure about my car being serviced by Hyundai of Asheville.
Also, Tiffany, the lady who sold me the car came over & spoke with us & made us feel very welcome.

Janelle L.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/08/2018 Category: Service
The service rep was very friendly and helpful.
I like that my car gets washed when I bring it in for anything.

HM
Henry M.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service
Very efficient and thorough customer service.

RA
Randy A.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Bobby, Good man
Very nice and friendly staff. Good job ! Randy A.

Jamie R.
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Asheville
Everyone is great at Hyundai Asheville (including the cars)

Sarah H.
2012 Hyundai Genesis Co
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Fast, friendly service
I always take my car to Hyundai of Asheville and they do a great job. They are friendly and have a nice waiting area with television, comfy chairs, and coffee. Will continue to bring my car here for service!

KA
Karl A.
Fletcher, NC
2013 Hyundai Genesis
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Always great, polite, and knowledgeable service.
Keep it up!
Karl and Laurie

James M.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/04/2018 Category: Service
will and Heidi
Feel good about the work done. Comfortable place to wait

Marie P.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
11/04/2018 Category: Service
Attentive Service Staff
I bought a new Veloster in Johnson City since Asheville did not have what I was looking for and knowing that I could take it to the Asheville Hyundai dealership for service. I've had it to the dealership twice for servicing since purchasing Nothing but good words to say about their professionalism and service.

No surprises
FORREST M S., Service Manager from Hyundai of Asheville responded on 11/05/2018

I apologize for our poor performance at your last visit. If you would like to contact me directly to discuss any issues that led to this 3 star review it would be greatly appreciated.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Oil change could be a bit faster
No one came to me about how much longer my oil change would be
FORREST M S., Service Manager from Hyundai of Asheville responded on 11/05/2018

I apologize for our poor performance at your last visit. I will review your concerns with my service team, and we will work to improve our communication and reduce wait times. Thank you for providing valuable feedback and feel free to contact me directly.

Mary L.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Customer Service
The Service Department stands heads and shoulders above any other dealership. They bend over backwards to make you comfortable, keep you informed, and even work with you to tailor the routine checks within your budget. Even a shuttle to take you home or pick you up. They are family.

Michael C.
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Ayye
Always friendly and good service.

Martin M.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Will Kuhn makes the place great and the popcorn is not bad either!
This dealership has the best service department compared to any I have experienced.

KC