Overall Rating 4.06667/5Overall Rating 4.06667/5Overall Rating 4.06667/5Overall Rating 4.06667/5rating 4.06667
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

Christi H.
Waynesville, NC
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
Lifesavers!
I took my car in for headlights and clogged wiper fluid, and they found bad tie rods! If they hadn’t, I would have been in serious trouble! Thank you, Jesse!

KH
very thorough

Marcia S.
Candler, NC
Great Dealership, Great People, Great Service
I love Hyundai of Asheville because the people are great. The Service Department is excellent and trustworthy!

Canton, NC
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Fast efficient service
I was dropped off at the VA where I work after work to have my car service. Could not have been better

Joseph F.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Great Service A+++
Great service followed up with a vacuum and wash of the car. Super easy in and out with kind techs.

EG
Elbridge G.
Brevard, NC
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Always great service
You can always count on quick and efficient service every time. Service Dept. follows up on progress of your car, keeping you informed.

Stephanie C.
2017 Hyundai Accent
01/12/2019 Category: Service
The warmth of the Salespeople and Service Team.
When you drive up to the sales area someone is there to open the door and greet you with a warm smile.

Likewise, with the Service Team. One drives up to the Service area, and with the blink of an eye, someone is ready to take care of you.

Everyone is very Professional, knowledgeable and personable.

PW
Paul W.
Candler, NC
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly and efficient.
My 3rd Hyundai bought from Hyundai of Asheville. I have always serviced my vehicle here and will continue to do so.

TL
Timothy L.
Franklin, NC
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Simple and easy to make an appointment. I was in and out in a minimum amount of time

David S.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Myself
Freindly

Jack D.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Efficiency and Great Service
Made an appointment for an oil change. Dropped my car off and ran some errands. They completed my oil change without issue, and I love that they wash and vacuum the car, all for under what a “quick lube” would charge for an oil change.

Hendersonville, NC
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Na
Na

2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Great communication and fair pricing
We chose to have our 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe repaired at Hyundai of Asheville due to great reviews and a great quote for a timing belt/water pump replacement. We also wanted to have the repairs done by certified Hyundai mechanics with certified Hyundai parts. We asked for a complete inspection and estimates on other repairs that were needed as well. Will was our service advisor and was very patient, helpful and informative. We asked for a few days to decide if we wanted the repairs done or if we wanted to replace the vehicle. The team at Hyundai of Asheville was very understanding and accommodating and Will put us in touch with Eli in the sales department in case we decided to go the replacement route. Eli was also very patient, helpful and informative. We ultimately decided to have the repairs done and keep the 2004. We got a new timing belt, water pump, rear brake pads, control arm, driver side window repair, alignment, oil change and head light refurbishment for a reasonable price and I feel good knowing that the work was done by Hyundai mechanics and is warrantied for a year.
Thank you Hyundai of Asheville!

EB
Eugene B.
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Ok
The light showing key batter

Courteous staff
Great staff. They do exactly what your service request is.

TT

NR
Nancy R.
Weaverville, NC
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Trust my daughter's car to you
I am thankful for the ease to get appointments. It helps when my daughter comes to town from college. She isn't the best at telling me when it needs servicing.

Waynesville, NC
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Worst car buying experience ever
The level of incompetence has been astounding. I will Never purchase from this dealership again and believe it is my duty to voice that to others so they do not have to suffer as I have and still do. Other than the service department they are very unclear of the defining properties of customer service.
Although, the service department has done a tremendous job , extremely courteous and helpful.

RE
Raymond E.
Glenview, IL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service.

James D.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer focus, excellent service, excellent pricing and really fine product line!
First of all, the staff are very attentive to the customer. They're on it. You see this when you walk in the door. If they're all busy, someone still takes the time to see you, to apologize and to make sure you're comfortable. (They're often all busy because they offer such a popular product!)
Next, their service is excellent. I've shifted to trusting them with servicing my vehicles, because they do it better than I can, and detail the car each time, even for a simple oil and filter change. I was an import mechanic for years, and appreciate their skill level.
Then, their pricing is competitive, and better. I took two cars in for service this past weekend. Simple service on one cost me slightly more than the materials would have been, (plus the free detailing!) However, when I left, it was in a much newer replacement for the other car, with every single feature I would have wished for, and at a much lower price than I'd have dreamed. How could I refuse? All without the customary stress of haggling!
I've purchased over forty cars over time, and this was the best buying experience I've had.