Overall Rating 4.0000018/5Overall Rating 4.0000018/5Overall Rating 4.0000018/5Overall Rating 4.0000018/5rating 4.0000018
Overall Rating 2.05882/5Overall Rating 2.05882/5rating 2.05882rating 2.05882rating 2.05882

Latonya M.
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service!
Great service. Always super friendly and fast service.

James P.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Great team
This is my 2nd time buying a vehicle from Hyundai of Asheville. They are great, do everything they can to work with you and friendly. This time in particular I worked with Manny as my salesman, great guy, very friendly, very professional and did everything he could to help in any way possible. He has randomly checked in with me to make sure everything is going OK. I would definitely recommend anyone to go to Hyundai of Asheville and I would definitely recommend Manny.

2019 Hyundai Kona
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Nice friendly bunch of people that work there!!
Fast curtious service

James R.
Marshall, NC
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Sure it can be blank!
For the most part the staff is friendly and courteous. They listen to my questions and answer honestly, even if it is not the answer I was hoping for.

PW
Paul W.
Tamarac, FL
04/11/2019 Category: Service
quick, cheap and easy
Extremely fast oil change. The man with the giant beard was super friendly.

WF
Wayne F.
Hendersonville, NC
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai of Asheville does it again!
I scheduled and appointment. All work was done efficiently and on time.

Deborah H.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Use of synthetic oil
Still do not understand why Hyundai says change synthetic oil at 5,000 miles while my RAV4 is 10,000 miles. Doesn’t make any sense to me.

BO
Bonnie O.
Swannanoa, NC
04/09/2019 Category: Service
routine service
I had a service plan that was used with the 1st routine service. During my 2nd service, I ended needing to pay for my service. Shortly after I had this done, I researched my paperwork & found that I shouldn't have needed to pay for this service. When I stopped back to explain my service plan, I was told that I have to tell them when I am getting my service done. I asked if this could be put in their system so it is seen each time I come for servicing but I was told it can not. I went for my 3rd servicing & told them at the time of the service & again didn't pay for this servicing.
It would be better for future clients if this service plan could be put on file with the initial servicing & not have to be the responsibility of the client each time.

Beverly H.
2017 Hyundai Accent
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Quality care
The employees were extremely nice & they explained everything they were going to do. I appreciate their informative attitude s!!

2019 Hyundai Elantra

Lynn W.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Super Service!
I am always so impressed by the quality of service, information and staff. A wonderful dealership right here in Asheville!

AG
Anthony G.
Pisgah Forest, NC
They Made it Right
The service manager was quick to respond and make the situation right so I will continue to have my car serviced here. The issue was probably just a mistake, a lack of communication on the part of the tech. The overall quality of the work they do is good. They lose one star for the inconvenience of having to drive 40 minutes to go back to the dealership to get the refund.

Thieves
I was ripped off. The tech lied about the scheduled maintanence that was required. He told me I needed services at 30000 miles amd I believed him. The services are not required until 60000 miles acvording the Hyundai service schedule.
FORREST M S., Service Manager from Hyundai of Asheville responded on 04/06/2019

I apologize for the poor service you received at your last visit. We have a dealer recommended service schedule based on the conditions in our area and issues we see in our shop. It goes beyond the minimum recommended maintenance by the manufacturer. It sound like we did a very poor job of explaining that. Please contact me directly and I will get this issue resolved and credit you for the cooling system service we performed. My cell phone number is listed below, and if you ever have an issue while in service please feel free to call. Thank you for providing valuable feedback and taking the time to review our service department.

Forrest Smith
Hyundai of Asheville
828-460-6619

LD
Larry D.
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Great staff, thorough inspection, car care, and excellent customer service.
The staff was very friendly and attentive. The waiting area is very comfortable and they took excellent care in servicing my vehicle.

Janice S.
Whittier, NC
Have been pleased with service before this past Wednesday, 4/3/19
Not pleased with attendant the last visit on 4/3/19.

Daniel W.
Burnsville, NC
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Watch your wallet in service
Highly suggest you carry in your owners manual and challenge the service adviser to defend whatever crazy items they spew out as being required. Example: Bro told me that oil changes were required every 3000 miles to keep warranty on effect. Nonsense.
FORREST M S., Service Manager from Hyundai of Asheville responded on 04/06/2019

I apologize for our poor performance at your last visit. Your advisor's statement about keeping your warranty was not accurate. That said your advisor was correct on the mileage interval for your 1.6l turbo Tuscon, and any long term effects caused by going extended intervals between oil changes is definitely not covered by the manufacturer. Theses long term effect can lead to oil consumption and sludge build up in your valve train and we unfortunately see it frequently. On page 7-17 of your owners manual the severe service oil change interval for your vehicle is 3,000 miles. Severe service is defined by Hyundai on page 7-8, and includes the following qualifying conditions.
• Repeated short distance driving.
• Driving in dusty conditions or
sandy areas.
• Extensive use of brakes.
• Driving in areas where salt or other
corrosive materials are used.
• Driving on rough or muddy roads.
• Driving in mountainous areas.
• Extended periods of idling or low
speed operation.
• Driving for a prolonged period in
cold temperatures and/or extremely
humid climates.
• More than 50% driving in heavy
city traffic during hot weather
above 90°F (32°C).

Living in our area automatically qualifies as a severe usage condition, and to take the best possible care of your car we recommend following that schedule. There are several items that may need service at a shorter intervals. By your most recent records with us I can see you are using a full synthetic and going about 5k between oil changes. With the extra protection our full synthetic provides you will not see any issues at a 5k oil change interval. Thank you for providing valuable feedback and taking the time to review our service department. If you have any questions or issues please feel free to contact me directly.

Forrest Smith
Hyundai of Asheville
828-460-6619

Tavien M.
Arden, NC
2014 Hyundai Tucson
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Able to find a car in “budget”
Great people wanting you to have their business. Good warranty premium. All car are expensive in this market, but will find the car for your needs for a reasonable price.

KA
Kimberlee A.
Charlotte, NC
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Quick and cleaned my car
Hyundai of Asheville Service Dept.found me a same day appointment, was quick with my oil change, washed my car and vacuumed. I appreciated it so much. I will be back.

Mars Hill, NC
2016 Hyundai Veloster
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Transportation
Originally said the job would take 2 hours then said it was going to take five or six . When I asked for a loaner they said they did not have one and when I asked to be taken home they said they didn't go that far but then said they would make an exception to take me home. When a customer asks for a ride give them a ride.