Overall Rating 4.06667/5Overall Rating 4.06667/5Overall Rating 4.06667/5Overall Rating 4.06667/5rating 4.06667
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

Sharon M.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Nice, friendly atmosphere. Nice work😉

Fletcher, NC
2016 Hyundai Azera
Surprise surprise
Service dept is fabulous.
However while I was waiting for my car to be finished up, the sales manager called me. I told him I was sitting in his waiting room
Surprise surprise He didn’t come get me and talk with me fave to face.
What? I will be on the market for a new vehicle early 2019.
He missed a sales opportunity.
Put down your phones, folks!

Robert M.
Candler, NC
Sucks
Sucks
FORREST M S., Service Manager from Hyundai of Asheville responded on 09/19/2018

I apologize for whatever occurred during your last service appointment that led to this review. If you would contact me directly via cell phone or email I would like an opportunity to resolve any outstanding issues you may have with our service department. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Forrest Smith
Hyundai of Asheville
828-460-6619

09/19/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai of Asheville provides great service!

Barnardsville, NC
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Great work
Got everything I needed taken care of the same day I came in! Good service and the service associate was able to answer any questions I had and explain everything to me!

Martin M.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Service Dept.
The people. The service department is great led by Will Kuhn.

John K.
Mills River, NC
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Sonata 2013
Excellent service. Friendly staff. I cannot say enough about the quality of the service department.

BD
Brian D.
Bostic, NC
Brian
Had my car in a shop for three weeks unable to identify the issue. Drove an hour to your dealer and issue was diagnosed and repaired the next day. Friendly staff with speedy service greatly appreciated.

Richard M.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
09/18/2018 Category: Service
This dealership follows my instructions; my technician in Stallings, NC is my major maintenance technician.

Mars Hill, NC
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Great deals, nice environment
My service was great, when I bought the car they told me I would get it washed and vacuumed every time I got a service done. Yes they washed and vaccumed the car after my oil change but didn’t do a very good job. They barely even vaccumed and there was bugs still on the front of my car. So detailing it was not in their best interest.
FORREST M S., Service Manager from Hyundai of Asheville responded on 09/14/2018

I apologize for our poor performance at your last service. Please contact me or come in at your convenience and I will have our detail crew clean your vehicle correctly. Thank you for bringing this issue to my attention and thank you for providing valuable feedback.

Forrest Smith
Hyundai of Asheville
828-460-6619

Stephanie C.
2017 Hyundai Accent
Very personal staff.
Greeted with a smile, and pleasant, professional personnel, and work well done.

AW
Andrew W.
Weaverville, NC
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Forrest runs the best service department ever!
Forrest Smith is a great service manager, and Hyundai of Asheville is lucky to have him. I have been very pleased with the service I've received from Forrest and his team of service writers and techs.

BO
Bonnie O.
Swannanoa, NC
routine service
I was greeted quickly & my service was completed in a timely manner.

Sylva, NC
lacked adequate seating
Oil change price seemed high compared to Florida Dealership.

AT
Anthony T.
Whittier, NC
09/11/2018 Category: Service
I didn’t have an appointment but you fit me in and got me out quickly. Thank you very much and that is why I drive Hyundai over every thing else.

Robert H.
Punta Gorda, FL
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Excellence.
Something heavy, like half a brick, fell off a truck in front of my Elantra GT on I95 on my way to Asheville - it damaged the under panel in front of the engine. The staff and engineers at Hyundai of Asheville took care of it and did so with courtesy, knowledge and a keen sense of service. I was impressed and, if I lived in the area, would use them all the time. I wish my local Hyundai dealer was even half as good.

WB
Weldon B.
Great service as always.
The service to our vehicle is always great, just think its funny at times when you go in and they say oh we vacuumed your car and the only thing was done was the top of the floor mat. I know this is a courtesy so I do not really expect perfection but no need to say we vacuumed when in my OPINION its not. Just sayin.

2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Best service center in NC!
Efficient and friendly service!

MZ
Marilyn Z.
Waynesville, NC
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Great Service!
Took my Genesis in for it's 60-65k mile maintenance abd was pleased. Service staff is truly professional, courteous and strive to do the best. The 2.5 hour wait was made pleasant with strolling though the lot looking at the new Hyundais, drinking coffee, and eating popcorn. Staff kept us informed the entire time. Even had the opportunity to chat with the dealership owner who was more than happy to talk to us and was extremely cordial and informative.

Candler, NC