Overall Rating 4.0000018/5Overall Rating 4.0000018/5Overall Rating 4.0000018/5Overall Rating 4.0000018/5rating 4.0000018
Overall Rating 2.05882/5Overall Rating 2.05882/5rating 2.05882rating 2.05882rating 2.05882

AT
Anthony T.
Whittier, NC
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Great Service as always
The service is always great and they take good care of me every time

HT
Herve T.
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Another great experience!
Went in for detail inside clean. Spotless work, from greeting to exit. And the inside of my car? You could eat on the carpet!!

Mark M.
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Jesse Moore is superb!
I could not be more pleased by the outcome of my last service at Hyundai of Asheville. It had been prompted by the "Check Engine" light coming on. Obviously that can be an event that is worrisome and inconvenient. But the lady I spoke to when I called was exceedingly nice and gracious, immediately had my information, and quickly made an appointment for me for the next day. She was great! Jesse Moore met me when I arrived. He was also extremely courteous and inviting and immediately allayed any concern I might have had. He very graciously asked if I had any other items at the time. I had had a couple of things come up that were bugging me but I had attributed them to the car aging somewhat and thought there wasn't much that could be done about them but I did mention them to Jesse. One was the piece of trim on the side of the driver's seat next to the door that holds the seat position controls. Its connections had broken and it was hanging loose. The other was the latch on the passenger side door It was defective and sometimes would not lock when I pressed the Lock button on the key fob. Jesse was very encouraging. He said he would look into these and perhaps they would be covered under warranty. When the car was finished not only was the Check Engine light off, Jesse had somehow been able to arrange for the piece of trim to be repaired! He said it just so happened that they had a replacement available and there would be no charge. I was ecstatic! He also told me that he had ordered a replacement part to fix the door latch and that there would be no charge for that either. I could not have been happier. I must admit that these little maintenance items had caused me to wonder if perhaps the quality of the product had declined somewhat. This is my second Sonata from Hyundai of Asheville. But when Jesse made these things right and there was no charge for the visit all my faith, both in the product and the dealership, was restored. More than that, it was enhanced. I was very impressed by Jesse! One could not ask for a nicer, more knowledgable or more caring Service Advisor. He went above and beyond. He is doing a superb job! You have outdone yourself, Hyundai of Asheville!! I do believe you care about your customers!! Thank you very, very much!!

06/21/2019 Category: Service
Bought my car here and have it serviced here. Have had great service for the past 2 years. As long as I receive great service, I will recommend.

06/20/2019 Category: Service
Great service as always
Professional and courteous. Quick turnaround.

Lauren B.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service! Fast appointments!
Will in the Service department is fabulous. He helped me schedule and then change an appointment. I received quick, attentive service, the car was cleaned, and I was happy. And it cost far less than expected!! I will return for future service needs.

Juan C.
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Oil change & warranty replacement
Just great customer service and support

Steve B.
Very efficient

Cherokee, NC
06/18/2019 Category: Service
The service
The Popcorn is Free & yummy.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Able to get in quickly. Free Car wash.
The service department does a good job and Will is thoughtful.

John M.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Quick Service
Quick service and even took a expired coupon.

FR
Frank R.
Sylva, NC
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/13/2019 Category: Service
great old fashioned service
Service with a smile and great personality. Always feel service techs have lots of knowledge and are always willingly helpful to answer questions.

Betty S.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Staff very friendly and knowledgeable .
The service writer very helpful with concerns I had with the car. Such as ,at times with the vehicle is at a stop ,I had to stomp the gas to get it to move . Not happy with this.

GJ
Geraldine J.
Leicester, NC
2017 Hyundai Accent
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Good
Very satisfied with service

David P.
2019 Hyundai Kona
Top Notch Professionals
Easy to deal with staff along with the professional service and atmosphere are a customer win-win! Thanks Hyundai of Asheville for always meeting & exceeding expectations!

BI
Billy I.
Candler, NC
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Smiling faces
Repair to my car was done very prompt

2014 Hyundai Azera
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept.
I received friendly, competent, timely service.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Crew
Service was fast, guys had great attitudes.

RN
Richard N.
Fairview, NC
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
06/10/2019 Category: Service
The service people are great
Excellent and very friendly!

NW
Naomi W.
Candler, NC
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
06/10/2019 Category: Service
RIP OFF
Took the estimate to my mechanic and this place were trying to charge me actual 300 times what it should cost,, wow,,do no not come here if you do not HAVE to
FORREST M S., Service Manager from Hyundai of Asheville responded on 06/12/2019

I apologize for the substandard service you received at your last visit. After reviewing your last repair order it appears your vehicle needs 2 new catalytic converters, which are part of the exhaust manifolds. We use original equipment parts directly from the manufacturer, and they can be significantly more expensive than after market parts. We do price match, so if you got a quote from a local mechanic we will do our best to match it. Thank you for providing valuable feedback and feel free to contact me directly.

Forrest Smith