Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45

Overall Rating 4.5000033/5Overall Rating 4.5000033/5Overall Rating 4.5000033/5Overall Rating 4.5000033/5rating 4.5000033
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Charles W.
Winder, GA
09/21/2018 Category: Service
very close to my house, excellent service
Outstanding service, very convenient to my home, will buy my next car from them, I have 3 Hyundais now, my daughter, my wife, and myself, next is my granddaughter.

KR
Kathleen R.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Courtesy and Responsiveness
First, I have to say that setting up my appointment to get my car serviced was so simple and easy-I was able to schedule an appointment on-line. And, when I came in for my appointment...they were expecting me and were very attentive. They got my car in right away. It was in and out in no time! Professional, courteous, attentive and reasonable! I will keep coming back!
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 09/21/2018

Thanks for the great survey! We appreciate your business and will see you next time.

WL
Wendy L.
2012 Hyundai Accent
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding service and assistance
Hi Joanne,
Hyundai of Athens went above and beyond in providing assistance. My husband and I resides in Kennesaw GA and our daughter is a senior at UGA. She frantically called leaving it to me to get her car fic. Hyundai of Athens assisted with the towing and rental if needed.

Thank you for going above and beyond.
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 09/21/2018

Thanks for the great survey. We appreciate your Business and know it is hard when you are far away from your daughter. We are glad we could assist. If you need anything else do not hesitate to call us.

JE
Jay E.
Byron, GA
09/19/2018
Awesome Customer Service and Sales
Kaitlyn and the team at Athens Hyundai are incredible. Not only did we get an awesome deal on a new Elantra GT, but they walked us through the process and even offered delivery. Very professional, polite and friendly. Would buy from them again and again.
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 09/21/2018

Thanks for the great survey! We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your new vehicle.

Cornelia, GA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/18/2018 Category: Service
quick and easy repair service
The athens hyundai was very helpful and quick with the repair once our car part came in. I would return again.
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 09/18/2018

AL
Amy L.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Excellent customer service and management
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 09/15/2018

Thanks for the great survey! Your response means alot to us. Thanks for your business. See you next time.

Nicholson, GA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Service too slow
Again, the service on my vehicle takes way too long.
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 09/15/2018

We appoligize for the long wait time and appreciate the feedback. Thanks for the great survey and we appreciate your business.

Arnoldsville, GA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Service is Excellent, Labor and Parts overpriced
Always great service. Too bad the Labor and Parts are so much more than other places. When my warranty expires I will have no choice but to go somewhere else.
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 09/15/2018

Thanks for the great survey! We appreciate your business. See you next visit.

CE
Carina E.
Bethlehem, GA
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai of Athens
The women who scheduled my appointment was excellent as well as the service coordinator. I really like that the service technician comes out to the waiting area and talks to you personally about his findings. Comfortable area to wait with a big screen T.V.
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 09/15/2018

Thanks for the great survey! Our technicians are more than willing to help explain things when they can.We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

AW
Alexis W.
Douglasville, GA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Thorough, friendly and efficient
After purchasing my Tucson from Hyundai of Athens in 2015, I have retuned each time to their service center for all my routine check ups and oil changes. Each time the staff has been very friendly, attentive and ready to ensure my car stays in tip top condition. Whenever I get my car serviced, I wait in their waiting area and take advantage of their wifi, tables, outlets and TVs to get some work done while I wait.

Marilyn G.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/10/2018 Category: Service
warranty work
We are very satisfied with the way this work was done. Thank you for your thorough evaluation and repairs.
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 09/13/2018

Thanks for the great survey! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

VW
vickie w.
Statham, GA
09/09/2018
i decided on huyndai a few days before i bought the sonata as iwas talking to another customer at a repair shop and she said she really liked her sonada. not the car she was having repaired. the dealership looked very clean and people quick to help.
as soon as I arrived at the parking lot makengie met me and isaw the blue car and I knew I wanted I was shown all about the and told I would be given a follow-up call to ans questions. I love this car and very satisfied wih the help I received from makengie.
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 09/13/2018

Thanks for th great survey! Glad you like your vehicle. We appreciate your business. See you soon.

RE
Richard E.
Bethlehem, GA
09/09/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service and quick process
Great experience and outstanding customer service! Great job Hyundai of Athens and thank you!!
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 09/13/2018

Thanks for the great survey! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time.

RT
Rodney T.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/08/2018 Category: Service
As always, excellent service from the dealership. Professional, considerate and always helpful.
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 09/10/2018

Alice B.
Commerce, GA
2012 Hyundai Veloster
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Service Staff
Very pleased with the service.
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 09/10/2018

Jefferson, GA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/29/2018 Category: Service
The customer service was great. They were quick, my wait time was minimal.
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 08/29/2018

BI
Ben I.
2017 Hyundai Accent
08/28/2018 Category: Service
The service
Will be back to device again
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 08/29/2018

Thanks for the great survey!We appreciate your business and will see you next visit.

Jonathan K.
Watkinsville, GA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Quick Service
I arrived when they opened at 7:30 and was out within the hour. Appreciate the fast service.
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 08/28/2018

Thanks for the great survay! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next visit.

Bishop, GA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/26/2018 Category: Service
Just for the basics
While the apparent head of maintenance was courteous, there was little communication about what thw issues were with my car. One of the problems was fixed and another was not though I was told it was looked at. No answer could be found for the issue the car was having. I’d go there for basic maintenance but not much else.
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 08/28/2018

We appoligize about the communication. The concern for the car was not duplicated i will contact you to discuss further.

Brown B.
Winder, GA
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Warranty and recall work taken care of quickly.
Warranty and recall work taken care of quickly. Very polite staff.
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 08/25/2018

Thanks for the great survey! If you need anything else let us know. We appreciate your business. See you next visit.