Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5rating 4.43

Overall Rating 4.4210511/5Overall Rating 4.4210511/5Overall Rating 4.4210511/5Overall Rating 4.4210511/5rating 4.4210511
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Jeffrey R.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/19/2018 Category: Service
I didnt really pay much attention to the lounge area
Service for the warranty was great. The other issue i had with the car was WAY OVER priced for its repair. To replace the hub bearing in the front driver side was way out of line. But other than that everything else was great.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 11/19/2018

Thanks for the great survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time.

RT
Renardo T.
Atlanta, GA
11/12/2018
Exceptional Service
My product specialist (Makenzie Kellum) has exhibited excellent customer service throughout the process of me getting a new vehicle. She was very understanding of the type of vehicle I was in search of. Not only that she went above and beyond to ensure that my experience with the new vehicle was great.
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 11/13/2018

Thanks for the great survey. We appreciate your business. Hope you enjoy your new vehicle. See you when you need service.

DA
Dorothy A.
Watkinsville, GA
11/12/2018 Category: Service
You need better customer service no matter what is going on busy or not !!!
Very poor customer service
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 11/13/2018

We appologize for the mis understanding. I have spoken with my employees to ensure this doesnt happen again. We appreciate your feed back. I will contact you to discuss further.

Service manager

Kendra S.
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Convenience
Overall my experience was great
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 11/13/2018

Thanks for the great survey! We appreciate your business and will see you next visit.

Travis S.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
She went out of her way to help us.
She was very helpful and went out of her way to help.
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 11/08/2018

Thanks for the great survey. We are glad we could assist you.
Thanks for your business and we will see you next time.

BA
Brenda A.
Bishop, GA
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Mike Goodman
I bought my Hyundai because Mike relocated to the dealership in Athens. However, I do love my Hyundai.
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 11/08/2018

We love you. Thanks for the great survey!! Glad you like your Hyundai. We appreciate your business and will see you next visit.

KR
Kizzy R.
2017 Hyundai Accent
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service is Awesome...
Hyundai of Athens is a great dealership with great service. I do wish I could get a few free oil changes, wash and vacuum. It's been a great experience.

Joseph A.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
11/04/2018 Category: Service
I've gotten better customer service from a homeless guy with a spray bottle and a rag at an intersection.
The story is too long to tell, so I will sum it up:
Did not have my parts
Did not have a loaner for me when I was told it was unsafe to drive my car
Never scheduled a follow up appointment
Lied to me about finding a rental car
Forgot my name from one day to the next
Put me out of work for three days waiting on a service that should take less than an hour
Manager was unavailable to speak to

Do yourself a favor and drive to another dealership for service.
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 11/05/2018

We appologize for the confussion. I will contact you soon to discuss the issues so it doesnt happen again.

Service manager

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Of Athens
Great customer service!
The mechanics that have worked on my car do good work and keep my vehicle safely running without adding on unnecessary repairs.
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 11/05/2018

Thanks for the great survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on youenext service visit.

DN
David N.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Emergency service, wouldn't start.
Called dealer, they arranged tow, took me right away, convenient to pay towing on same bill. Pleasant waiting room, diagnosed and fixed auto...start to finish--3 hours max. I give that an excellent rating!
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 11/05/2018

Thanks for the great survey.We appreciate your business and will see you on your next visit.

Winder, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review

Bishop, GA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service timeliness
2 visits for routine oil changes.although staff were courteous and professional, 2 hours for an oil change is not acceptable
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 11/05/2018

We appologize for the long wait time. I will be contacting you to discuss your service visit.

WW
William W.
Crawford, GA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service has went downhill
Service has went downhill lately
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 11/05/2018

We appologize for not being able to wash your vehicle. I will contact you to discuss the issues with service.

CT
Colette T.
Loganville, GA
2011 Hyundai Genesis
Disappointed . . .
Service was subpar
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 11/05/2018

Im not sure what happened on your service visit. I will be contacting you to see what can be done better to improve our service.

Andrea B.
Madison, GA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Great service!!!
I always enjoy going to this location. The staff are always very thorough and efficient

2015 Hyundai Genesis
Battery replacement
Quick and easy
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 11/05/2018

Thanks fo the great survey. Glad everything went well. We appreciate your business and will see you next time.

Mike goodman

LN
Linda N.
Toccoa, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/28/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
I love my car and the sales people. However, the service department needs to change oil in a more timely manner.
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 10/30/2018

Thanks for the feedback. We appreciate your business and apologize for the long wait time. We will do better next visit.

AH
Ashley H.
Tignall, GA
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Good
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 10/30/2018

Athens HYundai

Charles W.
Winder, GA
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Close to my home.
Everytime I go there, there are different, new people working in the service area.
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 10/30/2018

Thanks for the feedback. I am working on getting the right people in place to better serve ouyr customers. We appreciate your business. See you next visit.