Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Overall Rating 4.4210511/5Overall Rating 4.4210511/5Overall Rating 4.4210511/5Overall Rating 4.4210511/5rating 4.4210511
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Sidney M.
Commerce, GA
2019 Hyundai Accent
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Good communication
I was well updated about the service performed and everyone was friendly and knowledgeable.
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 03/18/2019

Thanks for the great survey. We appreciate your business and will see you on your next service visit.

VB
Violet B.
Auburn, GA
Awesome Place
Very courteous and helpful folk here! They care about their customers!
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 03/18/2019

Thanks for the great survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Bowersville, GA
Fast,friendly service

ER
Eddie R.
Monroe, GA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/15/2019 Category: Service
They are getting a lot better
They are getting a lot better. Took a little than expected but I was kept informed and was very resonable.
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 03/18/2019

Thanks for the great survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/14/2019 Category: Service
GREAT
Great service, friendly and helpful staff.

Milledgeville, GA
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Good job!
I just needed my headlight replaced, and the job got done. I will say it took a while, but I didn't schedule an appointment, so I understand. The employees were very friendly.
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 03/18/2019

Thanks for the great survey. We appreciate your business and will see you next visit.

03/12/2019 Category: Service
Very helpful staff and amazing service department!
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 03/12/2019

Thanks for the great survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next visit.

TP
Tammie P.
03/10/2019 Category: Service
Car service
Better than last service.

TW
Tamela W.
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service always
Its nice to be able to schedule appt and not wait too long
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 03/12/2019

Thanks for the great survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time.

Ricky G.
Martin, GA
03/06/2019 Category: Service
They did the job well and faster than i thought it would be.
Good job, Thanks.

RD
Ruby D.
Danielsville, GA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Prompt & Friendly
They took my car straight in for service upon my arrival. Very friendly staff, and technician contacted me with additional service recommendations that I knew were needed. I thought their pricing for the service was very fair.
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 03/06/2019

AK
Angel K.
Colbert, GA
03/03/2019 Category: Service
2017 Tucson
Once we got past the tailgate issues they’ve done fine. Still having tailgate issues but less frequently since a savy tech turned the automatic switch off. Of course this makes it difficult for a 5’ tall women to open/close the tailgate, but I’m not finding the tailgate open all the time!
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 03/06/2019

Ashley M.
Elberton, GA
02/28/2019 Category: Service
They we’re understanding and reasonable and nice staff
Worked with me took their time fixing the problem nice staff
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 03/01/2019

Service  Manager

WS
Will S.
Watkinsville, GA
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
Everyone was very nice and valued my time. They did the service I requested and didn't try to get me to do more. Service was very fast and I was on my way.

Jonathan K.
Maysville, GA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Nice, friendly service!
Whether I'm able to schedule a time or just drive in, Hyundai of Athens makes time to service my vehicle. Efficient and courteous.

Aesia B.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
02/25/2019 Category: Service
Gotta do better
I paid $3500 for my car to be worse off! I car currently in another shop getting additional work done which will cost me another $3000
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 02/28/2019

I will contact you to discuss the issue with your vehicle.

Monroe, GA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Good experience.
Work was completed in a timely manner. Pleased with attention.
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 02/25/2019

VT
Violeta T.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/22/2019 Category: Service
the area
needs more communication and attention to the people that comes in
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 02/25/2019

Thanks for the feedback on the survey. I will adress my staff on comunication and will contact you to discuss further.

02/20/2019 Category: Service
Dealer service is great but my 28k mile car is not!
My Tuscan with 28k miles is still having transmission issues. Seems to be a theme online.
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 02/21/2019

Thanks for the survey. We will contact you about looking at your vehicle agaiin so we can correct your issues.

FJ
Farris J.
Royston, GA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/19/2019 Category: Service
AWSOME Service Department
Service Department is the best in Athens GA personnel Highly knowledgeable on all Vehicle.
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 02/21/2019

Thanks for the great survey. We work really hard to take care of our customers. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time.