Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Overall Rating 4.4210511/5Overall Rating 4.4210511/5Overall Rating 4.4210511/5Overall Rating 4.4210511/5rating 4.4210511
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

2008 Hyundai Sonata
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Efficient, good work, good recommendations
Easy to schedule, in and out efficiently, nice waiting area, pleasant service managers.

Jack C.
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Quick & excellent service and polite staff
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 06/24/2019

Thanks for the great survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time.

Betty B.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Terrible customer service
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 06/24/2019

We appologize for the inconvenience and poor communication. We appreciate your business and value you as customer. I will reach out to you today to discuss the situation.

Mariah P.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai of Athens
Thank you so much to Keisha Starr from Hyundai of Athens! I drove all the way down to Athens from Atlanta because I was given a quote over the phone that I couldn’t pass up. Unfortunately, after driving an one and a half to Athens I was told the quote was wrong. After speaking with Keisha about the issue she was able to still provide me with a pretty great discount even after I was informed I needed extra work outside of what I was quoted for originally. Thank you Keisha for going over and above! I know you didn’t have to, but you did. I will always remember that. Hyundai of Athens is now my preferred location for all services because she really made me feel special. She turned a horrible day to a blessing. She was my blessing that day.
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 06/19/2019

Thanks for the great survey. Keisha is defineteley an asset to us. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time.

06/12/2019 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
Thank you!
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 06/19/2019

Thanks for the great survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

ER
Eugenia R.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Great customer services
Every time I take my cars they tell what needs to be done and they fix it on a timely manner

GA
Garret A.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
friendly
We like our Hyundai Elantra. We appreciate the service at the dealer. Everyone is friendly.

TG
Tracy G.
Winterville, GA
06/08/2019 Category: Service
It’s not
It was horrible and the service writer is a dumbass
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 06/11/2019

We appologize for the inconvenience. We appreciate your business and i will contact you to discuss your concern.

Jefferson, GA
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Communication needs to be increased
Needs updates on when service will be completed.
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 06/11/2019

We appologize for the non communication. We appreciate your business and value you as a customer. I will speak with our staff about communication. Thanks for your patience.

Christopher W.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Great place
I've got two cars from there for my wife and we going back to get a 2020 and trade the 2018 sonata.
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 06/10/2019

Thanks for the great survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Thnak You
Mike goodman

Jefferson, GA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Very knowledgeable and no wait time with appointment
They are very courteous and answer any questions I have about the car. Very accommodating when I call to request service.
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 06/10/2019

PAULA W.
Commerce, GA
06/02/2019
Superior customer service from Hyundai of Athens
I would like to share my experience with Hyundai of Athens. I scheduled an appointment 06/01/2019. At my request, I met with the General Manager, Vinnie who went beyond the call of duty to match me up with the very finest sales person, Makenzie. The general manager by far is the very best in the business. He actually listens and cares!!! I want to encourage the readers of this review to shop here first. If you do not see something on their lot, let them know. Their job is to satisfy their customers. We the customer, are their number one priority. I would strongly advise people to avoid the craziness of the larger dealerships, shop with Hyundai of Athens to get the personalized and stress free experience possible. My experience with Mackenzie was phenomenal. She educated me on every feature of the automobile I purchased. She was patient, personable, and answered questions an old school person like myself did not know how to ask. The General Manager, Vinnie, expects perfection from his team and perfection you will get if you purchase your vehicle here. After this experience on Saturday, I will have to say to the world I am so happy with my purchase here. I bought the Hyundai Tuscon which in my opinion, is the most comfortable and safest automobile on the market. I love every feature, the comfort, and the peace of mind I am in a good and reliable automobile. Driving to work this morning was like being on a cloud! My next step is to contact the corporate office to thank them for being the best manufacturer out there! Thank you from the bottom of my heart Hyundai of Athens.
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 06/04/2019

Thanks for the great survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle.

05/27/2019 Category: Service
New to this dealer/area
New to this area and dealer. Needed a quick oil change. Staff was accommodating and helpful. Will go back in the future for future service needs.

John T.
05/26/2019 Category: Service
Eazy Peezy
Easy to set up service appointment and work performed professionally!

Melvene M.
Royston, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Improvement Opportunities
The largest room is the "room for improvement"
See comments in survey
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 05/28/2019

We appologize for the inconvenience. I will be contacting you soon to discuss this matter. We value your business and will do better in the future.

WS
Will S.
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Fast Service
Quick in and out oil change and inspection. No surprises.
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 05/24/2019

Thanks for the great survey. We appreciate your business and will see you on your next service visit.

FJ
Farris J.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/18/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai service
I purchased my 2017 Santa Fe in July 2016. The auto is a dream. Service varied in quality early on but over the past year and a half I have been very pleased with the quality, timeliness, atmosphere, availability of time, parts- the whole package!

WZ
Wenting Z.
Columbus, OH
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
N/A
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 05/24/2019

Thanks for the great survey. We appreciate your business and will see you next visit.

FJ
Farris J.
Royston, GA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/16/2019 Category: Service
AWSOME Service Department
Service at Hyundai Of Athens is always number 1 every time I go for any type of service on my 2015 Genesis 5.0.
Mike G. from Hyundai Of Athens responded on 05/17/2019

Thanks for the great survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next visit.