Overall Rating 4.799998/5Overall Rating 4.799998/5Overall Rating 4.799998/5Overall Rating 4.799998/5rating 4.799998
Overall Rating 2.1/5Overall Rating 2.1/5rating 2.1rating 2.1rating 2.1

Joyce L.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
TO MY HYUNDAI DEALER
I take my car to be serviced at Hyundai because they do such a good job-the service is great-and I depend on them telling me exactly what my car needs-I trust their judgement and I am glad they keep me updated on what my car needs.

SO
Sharon O.
Mandan, ND
2003 Hyundai Xg350
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Skilled, bright, courteous, friendly people
I have nothing to add except that I have never had a bad experience with Hyundai of Bismarck.

PE
Pat E.
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Your people at Hyundai Bismarck are the greatest. Friendly, professional, and helpful

CJ
Cindy J.
2003 Hyundai Sonata
09/08/2018 Category: Service
last visit
I really appreciated the shuttle ride to my other vehicle. I miss the coupons for sure . I have a few repairs that need to be done soon and I would love to have a coupon to help out cause they are pretty expensive, The cookies and pop etc are nice but I would rather have a coupon for services. Everyone is so friendly and I appreciate that.
JON G. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

AH
Al H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Good people and good service
JON G. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 09/13/2018

We appreciate the 5 star review. Thanks for taking the time to fill out the survey.

GC
Gale C.
Gackle, ND
08/30/2018
Good People
I just bought a new Ridgeline from Bismarck Motor Company. I worked with John Dean Sales Leasing Consultant, Ryan Buchholtz Sales Manager & Kyle Schroeder Finance Manager. From my first contact when I got a quote that included the model with the accessories I wanted their price was lower than the other two dealers I got quotes from to the final pick up it went smoothly. There were no surprises. Communication was excellent. They kept me up to date throughout the process of ordering from Honda to final delivery. They even picked me up from where I live 120 miles from them to sign paperwork and get my new Ridgeline. Mr. Dean spent a couple hours with me familiarizing me with all functions. They made buying a new car a pleasant experience. Could not have gone smoother.
JON G. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 08/31/2018

We always enjoy hearing about great customer expieriences! We look forward to taking care of all of your service and any other questions that may arise. We appreciate your business.

08/26/2018 Category: Service
Fine
Friendliness of staff.
JON G. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 08/28/2018

We truly appreciate the 5 star review. We look forward to taking care of your Hyundai in the future.

08/25/2018 Category: Service
Dayton great salesman always follows up.
Overall a great dealership.
JON G. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 08/28/2018

Thank you for allowing us to take care of your maintenance on your Hyundai. We look forward to taking care of your future service needs.

MF
Melvin F.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Great service, friendly staff, and proper understanding of needs and efficient repair
JON G. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 08/28/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review. We look forward to taking care of all of your future service needs.

Mandan, ND
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Happy employees who enjoy what they do!
JON G. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 08/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We look forward to taking care of all of your future service needs.

Mark H.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Great service - friendly folks
Speedy, excellent service. Some folks ahead of me we demanding (my time is most valuable = my farts don't stink) attitude. The customer service representatives were pleasant, courteous, and so kind to them (I would have been rude . . . . this is why I am not in customer service).

Another pleasurable day at Bismarck Motor, my local Hyundai dealer here in Bismarck, North Dakota
JON G. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 08/20/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! We truly appreciate you letting us take care of all of your service needs. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

08/07/2018 Category: Service
Good service with dealership pricing
See title
JON G. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 08/20/2018

Thank for taking time out your busy day to fill out the survey. We look forward to taking care of all of your all of your future service needs.

2006 Hyundai Sonata
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, helpful service in spite of hassle.
Had an oil change and brake inspection. Drain plug was not tightened fully, so I had a significant oil leak below vehicle in following few days before I noticed it. Was able to get it fixed promptly and service desk was apologetic and helpful. Not happy with the leak and the hassle of getting it fixed and cleaned up, but they took care of it and communication was very good through it all.
JON G. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 08/20/2018

We appreciate you taking time to fill out the survey. We are continually looking for ways to improve our experience for our guests.

GS
Gregory S.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Very professional
I have been very impressed with the team at Hyundai of Bismarck. The purchase experience was by far the most professional I have ever had. The service team took the time to listen and was through in their work. I had a great sense of confidence in the work they did. Very impressed.
JON G. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 08/20/2018

The crew here at Bismarck Motor Company works hard to makes sure every visit is a great one. We appreciate the 5 star review.

Rosemount, MN
2014 Hyundai Tucson
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Great staff and service
Great friendly staff who listens well, good communication, good service, quality work!
JON G. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 08/20/2018

Thank for taking time to fill out the survey. We truly appreciate the kind words and 5 star review.

Napoleon, ND
2012 Hyundai Accent
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
The Bismarck Motor Company always ensures that my vehicle is well maintained.
JON G. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 07/24/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey. Thank you for your patronage.

GB
Garren B.
Minot, ND
07/23/2018
Great experience
Britta and Chad were awesome to work with. First Britta went over all the details of a few different vehicles we tested out and was absolutely awesome. Then I had lots of questions for Chad on financing or leasing. He helped me out with many calls to his office. We decided on leasing a Hyundai Santa Fe and really like all the options for the price. They detailed the vehicle and did amazing job. Chad made the financing as easy as it could be and went over the long contract to make sure we understood every detail. Britta went over all the options and details again on the car with us and we drove away with a new SUV and a overall Happy experience. Would definitely return. Also cannot beat a wide variety of top brands.
JON G. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 07/24/2018

We are glad to hear that you had such a great experience. We look forward to taking care of all of your vehicle needs. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Mary B.
2003 Hyundai Sonata
07/18/2018 Category: Service
,they were great to get my car in right away. Everyone was wonderful!
JON G. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 07/24/2018

Mary, we would like to than kyou for the opportunity to service your vehicle. We also appreciate the 5 star survey.

07/14/2018 Category: Service
excellent service
Very pleased with service and friendliness of employees.
JON G. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 07/24/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey.

TR
Tana R.
Stanton, ND
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Sante Fe owner
Friendly and knowledgeable
JON G. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 07/24/2018

The crew here at Bismarck Motor Company appeciates the opportunity to take care of all of your service needs. We appreciate the 5 star review.