Overall Rating 4.799998/5Overall Rating 4.799998/5Overall Rating 4.799998/5Overall Rating 4.799998/5rating 4.799998
Overall Rating 2.1/5Overall Rating 2.1/5rating 2.1rating 2.1rating 2.1

MK
Mark K.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Great service & price
Great service & price! Work is done in a timely manner. Staff are always helpful & professional

PE

Scott H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Great and friendly service
Accommodated me on short notice for a service job before a long trip that I had to make all of a sudden.

Jeanette H.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
06/28/2019 Category: Service

Joni H.
Minot, ND
2005 Hyundai Tucson
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Knowledge of customers
Excellent first service person was not familiar with myself second one knew my family and corrected what was missed by the first service person

SO
Sharon O.
2003 Hyundai Xg350
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Great people.
The people treat me very well every time. I just put my beloved car in their hands, knowing they will do their best for it and for me.

SR
Stacy R.
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Just an OK Oil change
Overall it was just OK. Nothing special. I was appreciative he gave me a little discount, but that was only because I paid 30 some dollars before. I think they need to communicate a little bit better and be friendly

Robert M.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Great service, helpful friendly staff
helpful knowledgeable staff. very nice clean facility

TA
Tonya A.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/21/2019 Category: Service
This place tried to rip me off!
This place tried to rip me off! Not worth your time.

HB
Howard B.
Center, ND
Fast service
Friendly service advisor and fast service. I got in for oil change 45 minutes earlier than my scheduled time.

Excellent service!
I had an appointment for an oil change and tire rotation. The service manager was very polite, my appointment was on time, and the job was done quickly.

KL
Karen L.
Hebron, ND
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Consistently excellent service
I have always had excellent service. The service department has always provided consistent excellence service. I have been taking my vehicles for 6 years and have always received great care and service.

AH
Al H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/17/2019 Category: Service
JON G. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 06/18/2019

Al, thanks for the kinds words. We value the 5 star review. The crew here at BMC appreciates the business.

TA
Terry A.
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Vera Cruz
Staff is great. Location is great
JON G. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 06/18/2019

Terry, We appreciate you taking time out of your busy day to fill out the survey. We highly value the 5 star review.

RA
Roger A.
06/05/2019 Category: Service
service
Please don't send me reviews. I don't have time for them
JON G. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for the survey. I will have the office remove you from the list. We do appreciate the 5 star review.

Minot, ND
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Prompt
Prompt & friendly
JON G. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 05/23/2019

We at BMC appreciate the 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Breck H.
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Thanks
service was great. Thank you
JON G. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 05/23/2019

Breck, thanks for the 5 star review. We look forward to taking care of all of your service needs.

AH
Al H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/11/2019 Category: Service
service
JON G. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We truly appreciate the 5 star review.

MK
Mark K.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Work was done in a timely manner, staff are always friendly & knowledgeable. Quality work & price is reasonable.
JON G. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 05/23/2019

Glenna, Thank you for the great comments. We always appreciate the 5 star review.

Michael H.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change, tire rotation and windshield repair.... Above and beyond!
Went in hoping to schedule a time for an oil change, tire rotation and windshield repair. Thought I would have to schedule a time. Was told they had everything in and could get me in. Gave me best pricing, provided me a rental car, so i would have to interrupt my plans for the day. Had the SUV back by early afternoon. Hands down best experience I have had and look forward to many more!

Thank you Bismarck Motor Company!
JON G. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate you taking the time to fill out the 5 star survey. We look forward to seeing you in the future.