Latest Review about 1 month ago

Turtle Lake, ND
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/22/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
They were very willing to listen to my concerns and wanted to make sure I was satisfied.

10/22/2020 Category: Service
Lack of concern by employees
After my car was left a mess in the problem was not solved right away it made no attempt to make this right with me
JON G. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 10/23/2020

Hi Lynn, This is Jon from Bismarck Motor Company. I called and left you a voice mail. I am very sorry about the experience that you had on your last service visit with us. I appreciate you letting us know so we can make improvements. I would really appreciate the opportunity to visit with you and make things right. Again I am really sorry to hear how we didn’t treat you and your vehicle with the respect you deserve. Please feel free to call me at your convenience. 701-258-1944

10/01/2020 Category: Service
Easy in and out
JON G. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 10/16/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review.  We appreciate you taking time out of your day to fill out the survey.

Center, ND
2020 Hyundai Elantra
09/16/2020 Category: Service
JON G. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 10/16/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Carol S.
Fort Yates, ND
2006 Hyundai Sonata
09/16/2020 Category: Service
Great service at Bismarck Motors
I’ve been doing business with Bismarck Motors since 2007 and have always received great, friendly service.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/03/2020 Category: Service
Great experience in service department.
The entire process of having car serviced was such a comfortable time.
Employees friendly and helpful & having the car washed was an additional plus.
JON G. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 08/18/2020

Thank you for taking to to fill out the survey. We value the 5 star review.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/11/2020 Category: Service
Had an issue with our 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited All Wheel Drive. Called Jon at the service department and he set us up with an appointment. Service technician test drove vehicle and determined issue with transmission / all wheel drive. Labor and part covered 100% under the Hyundai factory warranty (10 years or 100,000 mile warranty on drivetrain). Part was replaced same afternoon and vehicle washed (returned in better condition than when we dropped it off for service).

Thank you Hyundai of Bismarck.....10 year or 100,000 mile factory warranty, makes it tough to buy a non Hyundai when another vehicle purchase is needed in the future. Love the dependability of our Santa Fe, and when an unlikely issue came up, Hyundai was there to stand behind their product.

Paul
JON G. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 07/23/2020

Thank you for taking time to let us know how things went. It is nice to hear when things come together. We truly value the 5 star review.

AN
Audrey N.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/06/2020 Category: Service
Love that customer service
Always treated well.
JON G. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 07/22/2020

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to fill out the survey. We truly value the 5 star review.

Eureka, SD
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/28/2020 Category: Service
Oil Change
Everyone is friendly the service department is knowledgeable and thorough in checking the vehicle.

Charles B.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
06/27/2020 Category: Service
The service, both technical and human, is outstanding.
I'll just keep coming back. You guys keep my car going better than my doctors are doing with me, but, then again, as an old fart, I'm not as reliable as a Hyundai.
JON G. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 07/22/2020

Charles, It is always good to see you. We appreciate you letting us service your vehicle. Thank you for the 5 star review.

JV
Jenna V.
Big Lake, MN
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Engine blew on vacation- they were there for us!!
On our travels from MN to MT our engine blew an hour before Bismarck. We were able to get a tow to this dealership and man are we ever grateful we did! From my first phone call, while stranded on the side of the road, to Brian Curry with Hyundai Service we were handled with such care and kindness! He took care of us every step of the way. Since we were not going to have a car for at least 2-3 weeks, he put us in a loaner car so we could continue on our vacation!! Five days later Brian called with the news that our new engine had already arrived! We only had to delay our vacation return by 1 day!! They were absolutely amazing and we couldn't recommend them highly enough! Thank you for making what could have been a horrible time into a very doable experience!
JON G. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 07/22/2020

Thank you for you for taking time to complete the survey. It is always nice to hear when things come together. We truly value the 5 star review.

Kathy S.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
06/24/2020 Category: Service
They had great customer service. Did a wonderful job with my vehicle. Very friendly staff
JON G. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 07/22/2020

Thank you for taking time to fill out the survey. We appreciate the 5 star review.

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/16/2020 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Great Customer Service, everyone really friendly and helpful.
JON G. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 06/10/2020

KA
Kevin A.
Wibaux, MT
2008 Hyundai Sonata
04/24/2020 Category: Service
Great Service Department
I am always pleased with the service I receive.
JON G. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 06/10/2020

Thank your for filling out the survey. We value the 5 star review.

Lynnsey B.
Aberdeen, SD
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/10/2020 Category: Service
Amazing!
I had the best service at Hyundai of Bismarck. Everyone was very helpful, nice and professional.

NJ
Nicholas J.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/02/2020 Category: Service
The people are nice
Did exactly what I wanted.