Overall Rating 4.799998/5Overall Rating 4.799998/5Overall Rating 4.799998/5Overall Rating 4.799998/5rating 4.799998
Overall Rating 2.1/5Overall Rating 2.1/5rating 2.1rating 2.1rating 2.1

Daniel C.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Personal service
From making the appointment, to showing up and being taken care of, to having my service complete, everyone involved was pleasant, knowledgeable, and eager to please

David H.

Timothy H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai triple A service
Fast service and friendly staff

RZ
Richard Z.
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Service
Quick, friendly, well done.

AH
Al H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/31/2019 Category: Service
JON G. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 02/11/2019

Al, Thans for the 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you for all of your future service needs.

Marvin G.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Always fast and friendly service
The Service managers and writers are always friendly and knowledgeable. The lounge area is always comfortable and makes wait times pass quickly.
But being I am a loyal Hyundai owner, I am anxiously waiting for Hyundai to have its own showroom. Looking over the new 2019 models in -10 degree outside temperatures and wind is very difficult at best.
JON G. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to fill out the survey. We appreciate the 5 star review.

Mark M.
Hazen, ND
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Very caring and considerate people.
There was no issue with Hyundai Bismark. However, I had called Roadside Assistance and set things up for Hyundai Minot. The truck came from Bismark and in the midst of a conversation with the driver he just happened to tell me he was taking the car to Bismark. OK?? That was Wednesday. After allowing a day for the car to be inspected and find a spot in the service dept. line up, I called Bismark on Friday and was told that the driver had dropped off the car and the key but left no information about who owned the car, contact information, or what was wrong with the car. So the car sat there until I called and explained everything. Once they understood, they promptly diagnosed the problem, ordered the part, replaced the throttle sensor and we picked up the car on Wednesday. While everything worked out in the end, I think it could have been a shorter service trip if the driver had given them the info they needed. Even just owner's name/address would have sufficed. The at least the dealership could have called me. Perhaps some training with the drivers is in order.
JON G. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 02/05/2019

Mark, thank you for the 5 star review. I will relay the info you have provided with our Hyundai Rep. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Kenneth S.
Selfridge, ND
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Very happy with my dealer
I would like to commend Bismarck Hyundai on their fast and courtious service. I am always treated well at the service department.
JON G. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you for all of you service needs.

NH
Nels H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Great and friendly service
They were always prompt and very personable.
JON G. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 01/22/2019

Scott, Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate the 5 star review.

Steve H.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Service was good
Service was polite and helpful.
JON G. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 01/22/2019

Steve, we appreciate the 5 star review. We look forward to taking care of all of your service needs.

Carleen C.
Hazen, ND
01/15/2019 Category: Service
good quality service
they did all of my recalls and checked over my car and finished in 1 day.
JON G. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 01/22/2019

Than you for taking time to fill out the survey. We appreciate your business.

RN
Robert N.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Personalized Service
As I arrive at the service area and exit my vehicle, it's amazing and a good feeling when I'm greeted by my first name, asked how things are going with the vehicle, and also asked how other family members' (also by name) vehicles are running.
JON G. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 01/22/2019

Bob, Thanks for the 5 star review! We truly value your patronage and look forward to taking care of all of your service needs.

New Leipzig, ND
12/25/2018 Category: Service
A super center
Friendly service, wanting the best for the customer.
JON G. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to fill out the survey. We truly appreciate the 5 star review.

Carole S.
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/23/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
I like going for the great service and friendly staff i have had my service done since I bought my car, all my records are there and like that..
JON G. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate your patronage.

WS
Wayne S.
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Always great service every time I take my car in!
JON G. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 12/20/2018

We truly appreciate the 5 star review. The crew here at BMC strives to make every visit enjoyable.

FB
Fernando B.
Dickinson, ND
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Needs better communication
Better communication/explanation is needed after the service is finished.

PE
Pat E.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
The people are amazing
This is the best service I have ever had and people are really responsive to all my needs and even are ahead of me in what I need

Rick B.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/03/2018 Category: Service
They give helpful advice
Good place they give helpful advice and service recommendations

ZS
Zondra S.
Kensal, ND
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Brian in service
Thank you Brian for getting my rims refinished in a short period of time.

GS
Gregory S.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Oil change.
Very professional. The waiting area was clean and comfortable. Good job!