Overall Rating 4.799998/5Overall Rating 4.799998/5Overall Rating 4.799998/5Overall Rating 4.799998/5rating 4.799998
Overall Rating 2.1/5Overall Rating 2.1/5rating 2.1rating 2.1rating 2.1

Hazelton, ND
2012 Hyundai Accent
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Excellent and quick service
Easy to work with and fast.

Robert H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Service on my Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
The associated were very courteous and professional.

Sherry B.

Kim K.
Dickinson, ND
2011 Hyundai Tucson
05/10/2018 Category: Service
vehicle comes out the same as when it went in
I love that the servicemen don't need to mess around with all my settings (seat, radio, heat/air, etc) when my vehicle is serviced. I was a little disappointed that as I was waiting in the waiting area for my oil change, I noticed my vehicle was parked out in the lot for at least 20 minutes before the gentleman came to tell me my vehicle was done. I understand they told me 40 minutes for the oil change, and it was 40 minutes later that they came and told me it was done; but if they were done sooner, I would have been much more impressed if they would have given me my car back right away so I could have been on my way. I would not have held an expectation that the next oil change would only take 20 minutes the next time, but the little bonus of getting my car back sooner this time would have been nice.

Cynthia B.
Drayton, ND
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Always been treated so well.
We have always been more the happy with purchasing our vehicles here and very pleased with the service department!
JON G. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 05/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate the kind words and the 5 star review.

05/03/2018 Category: Service
Bismarck Motors
Great dealership, sales and service writers are excellent. Shop crew not so much.
All service visits have been excellent up to the windshield, the need to clean up better.
JON G. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 05/04/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey. It helps us to continually improve. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/01/2018 Category: Service
the employees
I bought a 2018 Santa Fe Sport that day.
JON G. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 05/07/2018

We appreciate the 5 star review! Thanks for taking the time to fill out the survey.

04/30/2018 Category: Service
Nice layout, great service.
Always know I'm getting people who know this car well and can fix any issues I'm having.
JON G. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 04/30/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate the 5 star review!

Rashi C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Consistently great service
I always have a great experience when I have my vehicle serviced. From the moment I pull my vehicle into the the service area, every employee I make contact with is very knowledgeable and willing to help. They also do their part to ensure that I have a good experience. The work is always completed in a timely manner and if John ever recommends additional services, I feel confident that my best interests are prioritized.
JON G. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 05/07/2018

The crew here at Bismarck Motor Company truly appreciates your business. Thank you for the five star review. We look forward to taking care of all your future service needs.

Jerry M.
2007 Hyundai Azera
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service Review
Nothing but compliments and Thanks for the service done on my car. Easy and flexible scheduling, followed by
Fast in and out. Everyone I dealt with was Friendly, Courteous, and Competent. Thank You once again.
JON G. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 05/07/2018

Thanks for the five star review. We appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe

04/25/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Thanks!
Thomas W. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 04/25/2018

Thank you so very much Belinda for the great review, greatly appreciated by all here at  Hyundai of Bismarck!

Dean B.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Great customer care
I got great customer care and was kept informed during the process. I believe they went above and beyond to fix my care.
Thomas W. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 04/25/2018

Thank you Dean for the great review and comments, we appreciate your business!

MK
Marietta K.
04/20/2018 Category: Service
oil change
didn't tighten oil plug after oil change......Oil all over the place.....Cole was excellent, explained took care of things kept me informed. But it still took almost 4 hours to get it taken care of. But Cole went above and beyond by washing my vehicle and getting all the oil off. The other service advisor also gave me a free oil change, ( Which I don't know I will use).......Both stated how sorry they were that this had happened, (numerous Times). If it wasn't for these two I doubt I would ever go back for a oil change....... all the time and trouble it caused and lucky that I saw and caught it before I burned out the engine......so a free oil change seems rather ironic for all the time and trouble one service tech cost not only I but also cole.
JON G. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 04/23/2018

We appreciate your understanding. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future. Thank you for filling out the survey.

LJ
Lyle J.
Jamestown, ND
2009 Hyundai Sonata
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai
People are very nice at Hyundai
JON G. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 04/23/2018

The crew here at Bismarck Motor Company truly values your patronage. Thank you for filling out the survey. We appreciate the 5 star review.

HB
Howard B.
Center, ND
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Service was excellent and very much on time. I wil be attending again.
JON G. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 04/11/2018

We appreciate the five star review. We look forward to taking care of your future service needs.

DF
David F.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, knowledgeable staff with great customer service
We came in for an oil change. When we were done, it was close to closing time. My wife mentioned she was still having trouble with the driver side windshield wiper. Brian overheard us telling the service writer about the issue, he came over and said "let me take a look at it". Brian went over and above to fix the problem, very impressed with his professionalism and thoughtfulness. My wife had issues with that wiper since we bought the car. Thank you Brian for taking the time to get it right for us!
JON G. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 04/10/2018

We truly value your 5 star review. Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We look forward to seeing you for all of your service needs.

AH
Al H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/05/2018 Category: Service
good people
good people
JON G. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 04/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to fill out the survey. We truly appreciate the five star review.

JZ
Joan Z.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/04/2018 Category: Service
Always promo, courteous and professional service
Friendliest and most efficient staff and service personnel in the area.
JON G. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 04/05/2018

We appreciate you letting us service your vehicle. Thank you for the five star review! We look forward to seeing you in the future for all of your service needs.

04/04/2018 Category: Service
Scheduled Maintenance
Staff is always extremely helpful and happy. They tell you exactly how long it will take for your car to be serviced. They don't try to up sell any of their services, which is nice. They vacuumed my car which was awesome because I had planning on doing that myself and they took care of it for me. Thank you Bismarck Motor Company, Hyundai Service Center!
JON G. from Hyundai of Bismarck responded on 04/05/2018

The crew here at Bismarck Motor Company values your buisness. Thank you so much for the five star review.