Overall Rating 4.799998/5Overall Rating 4.799998/5Overall Rating 4.799998/5Overall Rating 4.799998/5rating 4.799998
Overall Rating 2.1/5Overall Rating 2.1/5rating 2.1rating 2.1rating 2.1

MK
Mark K.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Work was done in a timely manner, staff are always friendly & knowledgeable. Quality work & price is reasonable.

Michael H.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change, tire rotation and windshield repair.... Above and beyond!
Went in hoping to schedule a time for an oil change, tire rotation and windshield repair. Thought I would have to schedule a time. Was told they had everything in and could get me in. Gave me best pricing, provided me a rental car, so i would have to interrupt my plans for the day. Had the SUV back by early afternoon. Hands down best experience I have had and look forward to many more!

Thank you Bismarck Motor Company!

Mary S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/28/2019 Category: Service
OIl change, regular upkeep.
This facility is very clean, comfortable and has a friendly staff. They promptly provided me with a ride home while they serviced my car. The work was finished in a timely manner and I had my car back sooner than expected.

Michael H.

Paul H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/27/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Service Advisors
The Hyundai service advisors are awesome. They are friendly and welcoming. They listen to your concerns and then provide solutions. I have never felt that I have been "upsold". It is a relaxing atmosphere, and they come across as being sincere.

Had to take my vehicle to a franchise location for tire repair on a Sunday, but did not feel comfortable with that shop doing further suspension inspection and possible repair. Made an appointment later in the work week with Hyundai of Bismarck for a suspension and tire evaluation. I knew I could trust the professionals at Hyundai of Bismarck to complete the repairs accurately and not "upsell" me.

AH
Aaron H.
West Oliver, ND
2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/27/2019 Category: Service
Brian in service was very good wish all service guys where like him
Very happy with the service

John H.
Minneapolis, MN
04/26/2019 Category: Service
Vacation oil change!
The dealership was very accommodating. I was on vacation and getting close for next oil change. I stopped in hoping I could get in, as I didn’t have an appointment. They said no problem and got me in and done within and hour. They did a great job. I would recommend taking your Hyundia to Hyundia of Bismarck.

04/22/2019 Category: Service
The best!
Very satisfied, as always.

MZ
Marc Z.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Very knowledgeable staff. Easy getting my vehicle in and out for service.

Ronda B.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
I had forgot that I had made the oil change appointment and had a ton of other things planned that day. They were able to get me out of there in 45 minutes.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Vehicle repair
Customer service went above expectations.

MF

TD
Timothy D.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Friendly- service oriented
First time there with my new Hyundai and it went very well. Had a scan done and they automatically billed Hyundai for the work under warranty! Very happy. And I am averaging 36-40mpg so yay!

LH
Lucilda H.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Service writer was knowledgeable and courteous. Work was preformed in a professional and timely manner.

Tom B.
03/31/2019 Category: Service
personal service
Everything that needed to be done was completed in less time than I expected and I had questions answered by the sales staff while I waited.

CP
Curtis P.
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Fast service.
Sonata turbo software recall/upgrade handled professionally.