Overall Rating 2.6923069/5Overall Rating 2.6923069/5rating 2.6923069rating 2.6923069rating 2.6923069
Overall Rating 2.15385/5Overall Rating 2.15385/5rating 2.15385rating 2.15385rating 2.15385

Rixeyville, VA
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Car wash with service
Great service, the free car wash is big bonus, easy scheduling for service

ED
Emma D.
Herndon, VA
2009 Hyundai Accent
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Ashley is terrific!
Excellent customer service.

Emma,

Thank you for the kind words and 5-star review! We truly appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

Ashburn, VA
11/14/2018 Category: Service
November 2018 Oil Change
Oil change was done quickly and efficiently.
Alina I. from Hyundai Of Chantilly responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this 5-star review! We look forward to seeing you again.

Song H.
Fairfax, VA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Awesome friendly customer service
Everyone is very professional and efficient at doing their job. On my last visit I was able to drop off my car for service and get a rental car all within 30 minutes.

Song,

Burke, VA
2017 Hyundai Accent
Fast and clean
Always on time
Alina I. from Hyundai Of Chantilly responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the kind words and 5-star review! We look forward to seeing you again.

FJ
Faye J.
Chantilly, VA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Ashley Jarvis-excellent customer service @ Chantilly location
Ashley Jarvis was great explaining details and had excellent people skills. I did not understanding my invoice details and she was very pleasant and made me feel welcome.

Faye,

DK
David K.
Burke, VA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Too expensive
I enjoyed my first service experience with Hyundai of Chantilly for the most part. The entire staff was helpful, informative, and communicated very well.The facility was clean and comfortable. I went there for a "free" state inspection. I also requested that if they had the part, front license plate holder # 86519-B1410, to please install. They had the part in stock and let me know that the part would be $135.00 plus $35.00 installation. Since I was there, I approved the work. I contacted a few other dealers in the area and found that Chantilly was the most expensive. Why would a simple piece of plastic cost $135.00? Even at a dealership, that price is outlandish.

David,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We appreciate your kind words as well as your feedback. We hope to see you again.

Robert G.
Centreville, VA
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Great facility, great staff, surprised part wasn't covered under warranty but now i fully understand the full warranty. The 100,000 warranty is limited warranty but the staff helped explain in detail the remaining coverage.

Robert,

Thank you for the kind words and 5-star review! We truly appreciate it and hope to see you again.

VS
Vinay S.
Vienna, VA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
EXCELLENT

Vinay,

Thank you for the 5-star review! We look forward to seeing you again.

GB
Ginnifer B.
South Riding, VA
Another Great Visit
I had another great visit tovhave my car serviced.

Ginnifer,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this 5-star review along with your kind words! We truly appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

Richard C.
Haymarket, VA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Inspection and oil change
Turns out I needed new tires. I pushed it to the limit. My service guy Shawn made me a fair deal on 4 new tires with road hazard guarantee.
Got me in and out quickly as usual.

Richard,

Thank you for the 5-star review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and look forward to seeing you again.

Herndon, VA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Excellence in a very clean package
I've been to a few Hyundai service centers and none have come close to the level of professionalism and cleanliness of Hyundai of Chantilly.

Arlington, VA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Friendliest staff
It's a great place. Staff are all so professional and friendly. They always aim to please the customer and will accommodate most requests including vehicle servicing at a moment's notice. Nice waiting lounge with hot/cold drinks, snacks, cable TV and a range of magazines.
Alina I. from Hyundai Of Chantilly responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We truly appreciate the kind words and look forward to seeing you again.

MF
Matthew F.
North Myrtle Beach, SC
2016 Hyundai Equus
Convenient honest trustworthy
Always minimal time spent for updates and service

Matthew,

Louise B.
Reston, VA
Ashley
Went above and beyond to make things right.

Louise,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this 5-star review along with your kind words! We look forward to seeing you again.

NW
Natalia W.
Reston, VA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Consistent
Have never been disappointed here. I feel they are fair, knowledgeable and quick.

Natalia,

Thank you for the kind words and 5-star reviews! We truly appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

Fort Worth, TX
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Been to this dealership twice now. Once to refill my tires, and once for an oil change. The whole process was easy, they didn’t try to sell me anything I didn’t need (I appreciate not being taken advantage of at dealerships since I’m a young woman). Had a nice waiting with drink and snacks (always a plus). Oil change took about as long as expected. I would recommend this dealership, and will consider it when buying my next car.
Alina I. from Hyundai Of Chantilly responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We truly appreciate the kind words and look forward to seeing you again.

PV
Petar V.
Sterling, VA
Great and efficient service
Even without appointment got the service done quickly and efficiently.

Petar,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this 5-star review! We truly appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

Oak Hill, VA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Friendly and fast service
Quick service and friendly people. Definitely will be back.
Alina I. from Hyundai Of Chantilly responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We truly appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

Mark W.