Overall Rating 2.93333/5Overall Rating 2.93333/5rating 2.93333rating 2.93333rating 2.93333
Overall Rating 2.13333/5Overall Rating 2.13333/5rating 2.13333rating 2.13333rating 2.13333

James S.
Round Hill, VA
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Once again, this dealership exceeds my expectations and serves as a role model in the auto industry!
From past experiences, I already knew the services staff at this dealership was professional, friendly, and competent. Now I can add the often-elusive "honest" to the list of traits. I had requested an oil change and tire rotation. However, after walking away from the counter, they found me to let me know that I just had a tire rotation and didn't need one again just yet. This type of honesty should be the norm, but as we all know, it often isn't. I will continue to come to this dealership for everything I possibly can. Great job guys and thank you!

Sincerely, Jim Setser 2018 Elantra Sport
Alina I. from Hyundai Of Chantilly responded on 01/17/2019

James,

Thank you for the 5-star review! We truly appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

JO
Jinwook O.
Gainesville, VA
2015 Hyundai Veloster
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Simply Superb job on my service!
Alina I. from Hyundai Of Chantilly responded on 01/16/2019

Jinwook,

Thank you for the kind words and 5-star review! We look forward to seeing you again.

KG
Kyle G.
Dulles, VA
Be wary of pricing
I've been here almost exclusively for my car since I moved to the area and the service and professionalism here are outstanding but be wary of pricing. I was qouted WAY too HIGH for a tailight assembly. $805 for a tail light? Come on guys.... I know there is a business to run but that's insulting. I found the exact new OEM quality part online retailed at $400.

Especially insulting considering I just did the other tail light at this location for a little more than $500 installed. Not sure what's going on at this place but maybe I need to find another shop.

Kyle,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review! We truly appreciate your feedback and will be bringing this information back to our team.

Sanjay S.
Centreville, VA
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Best customer service experience!

Sanjay,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this 5-star review along with your kind words! We truly appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

Ashburn, VA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Santa Fe
Customer service. Ashley was awesome to work with. Will come back and see her any time we need work done
Alina I. from Hyundai Of Chantilly responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for the kind words and 5-star review! We truly appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

01/14/2019 Category: Service
3K service
Fast easy and free.

MK
Mary K.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Fast and reliable service every time!
I have been bringing my Hyundai here for years and the service is exceptional. The service advisors are very helpful and repair costs are reasonable. My car is always ready earlier than promised.

Mary,

Thank you for the kind words and 5-star review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again.

WV
Wilfried V.
Washington, DC
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Customer service is excellent!
Because of your service, I am willing to drive 45 min from DC.
Thank you.
The service agent was super!

Wilfried,

Dumfries, VA
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Immediate Service
I enjoyed taking my car to this location. Everyone is friendly and helpful/

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Excellent. Service desk folks were a little goofy but harmelsss
Alina I. from Hyundai Of Chantilly responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for the kind words and 4-star review!

Tafari B.
Rockville, MD
2010 Hyundai Genesis
Customer Service!
From the time I pulled my vehicle in the service advisor area, great customer service from Sean, and Ashley, even from Eddie at the cashier, Ashley resolved my situation with my 2010 Genesis by getting me a loaner vehicle while my vehicle was being diagnosed, Eddie issued me a 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe which was a beautiful vehicle to drive, I think the technicians for finding out what was wrong with my driver side seat heater.They replaced my old seat heater switches as well and did a fantastic job.

Tafari,

Thank you for the kind words and 5-star review! We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again.

Mohammed R.
Arlington, VA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Service and Factory Recall
Once again the staff at Hyundai of Chantilly took great care of me. They serviced my car without appointment and alerted me to a manufacturer recall that I was unaware of. The dealership has wonderful facilities including clean washrooms, computers for use, WiFi access, complimentary hot and cold drinks along with snacks and a giant plasma tv screen where one can watch all manner of channels.

Mohammed,

Thank you for the 5-star review along with the kind words! We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again.

Regina B.
Gainesville, VA
Quick and curteous service
Came in for a software update recall, the service agent suggested I also get a free oil change and wash, and all was done in a little over one hour.

Regina,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We truly appreciate your kind words and look forward to seeing you again.

Jacob T.
Centreville, VA
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Great group of people there!

Jacob,

Michael S.
Virginia
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is very friendly, the service is excellent!
They can fit me in at times that work for me. I actually showed up early for my appointment and they fit me right in no wait! Always a pleasant experience!!!

Michael,

Thank you for the 5-star review along with your kind words! We truly appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

Marion B.
Bealeton, VA
01/10/2019 Category: Service
The people
Just so sweet and make me feel like family

Marion,

Thank you so much for the kind words and 5-star review! We truly appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

Great Falls, VA
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Professional and prompt service
Hyundai in Chantilly was able to take my car the same day I called which was such a convenience for me! They fixed the problem and washed my car too! Their service is absolutely fantastic!
Alina I. from Hyundai Of Chantilly responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for kind words and 5-star review! We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and look forward to seeing you again.

Fairfax, VA
2009 Hyundai Elantra
Satisfied
Overall happy with service although the cost seems a little steep. They also recommended service to replace spark plugs and wires which surprised me because they (I hope) performed this service on my vehicle a year ago. Still overall I am satisfied.
Alina I. from Hyundai Of Chantilly responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for the kind words and 5-star review! We truly appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again.

Teresa B.
Burke, VA
Customer service
Ashley is awesome! Great customer service.
Alina I. from Hyundai Of Chantilly responded on 01/09/2019

Teresa,

Leesburg, VA
Awesome facility
The front staff are really pleasant and make you feel comfortable. The facility is really clean and the waiting room is fantastic.
Alina I. from Hyundai Of Chantilly responded on 01/09/2019