Overall Rating 3.2222217/5Overall Rating 3.2222217/5Overall Rating 3.2222217/5rating 3.2222217rating 3.2222217
Overall Rating 2.11765/5Overall Rating 2.11765/5rating 2.11765rating 2.11765rating 2.11765
Latest Review 21 minutes ago

Jose M.
Fairfax Station, VA
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Superior service
I've been bringing my 2017 Elantra here for service because I feel I can trust their service. They keep me informed and the costs are reasonable.
Next time it's time for me to buy another car I'm definitely going to Hyundai of Chantilly.

VO
Vivek O.
04/21/2019 Category: Service
Great Service but prices higher than competition
The service is really good here, but the prices for spare parts and batteries are much higher. I was charged.287$ for new battery which costs 198$ on Amazon. ( Same brand and size)

Semhar W.
Takoma Park, MD
04/21/2019 Category: Service
The service was great.
Ashley Jarvis (the service advisor) was very helpful throughout the whole process of my car repair.

US

CL
Colleen L.
Alexandria, VA
Comfortable waiting room
Convenient times available, comfortable waiting room with WiFi access, snacks and drinks

Robert S.
Always a great experience
Hyundai of Chantilly always provides great service. The staff is helpful and friendly.

IK
Ihab K.
Chantilly, VA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Hard time to unlock the keys of my tires
we had to make several trips to unlock the tires of the car and person who answered the phone didn't provide me with all of the correct information
Very disappointed in the communication with the staff

Ihab,

We are sorry to hear about your recent experiences with us and appreciate you bringing the matter to our attention. We will bring this information back to our team to improve for future visits.

SL
Sandra L.
Chantilly, VA
Did a fantastic job
Very efficient. Car is more reliable than my Honda and Acura TL.

Sandra,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this 5-star review! We look forward to seeing you again.

Fairfax, VA
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Always friendly and very helpful.
Never had any problems. I can just arrive and will be helped.
Alina I. from Hyundai Of Chantilly responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for the kind words and 5-star review! We truly appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

KW
Kevin W.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Acceptable service, but tech missed an "idiot" light on in the vehicle and the service department did not address the reason we brought the car for service.
Alina I. from Hyundai Of Chantilly responded on 04/18/2019

Kevin,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We appreciate you taking the time to bring this to our attention. We will bring this information back to our team to improve for future visits.

Robert S.
Berryville, VA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Fast Service, Easy Appointment Scheduling
I've enjoyed the services I've gotten here. First and foremost they can easily get me in for appointments based on my schedule. The staff are friendly, and they get the work done within quoted time frames. I'll continue getting my service done there. The waiting room has a large screen tv, they have free WiFi, and they also provide snacks and drinks.

Robert,

Thank you for the 5-star review and kind words! We truly appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

ET
Ed T.
Aldie, VA
2005 Hyundai Sonata
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Honest expert service.
I have an old Hyundai. 232K miles. So I used to get it serviced at my local town shop, but when it developed an issue the shop was unable to fix it after a lot of $$. I went to Chantilly Hyundai and they were able to resolve it and the mechanic was very honest. He presented me with clear honest and considerate options, given the age of my old car. I will never use another service shop again other than Chantilly Hyundai. Thank you.

Ed,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We truly appreciate your kind words and are happy we could help.

LW
Liana W.
Fairfax, VA
Customer care
While my car was in the shop for 2 months! Ashley at Chantilly called just about every week to update me on delays of the engine. The service for the loaner was wonderful too.
Thank for Hyundai for taking car of my car

Liana,

Thank you for the 5-star review! We truly appreciate it.

RN
Raymond N.
Arlington, VA
Service was spectacular
Just all around a great experience. Always. The young ladies at check in are gems. Incredibly knowledgeable and very cordial. Times are accurate and work is always done well.

Raymond,

Thank you for the 5-star review along with your kind words! We truly appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

TC
Thomas C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great as always
Fast and friendly service!

Thomas,

Thank you for the kind words and 5-star review! We look forward to seeing you again.

Joseph D.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Had an issue, resolved quickly!
2016 Hyundai Veloster, my car emailed me with an error code for power steering. But car drive perfectly fine.

I called service department first and scheduled next morning appointment. Dropped off car overnight.

Steering sensor just needed a calibration, under warranty. Pleasantly surprised to find my car washed and interior cleaned when I picked it up.

My issue was identified, resolved and car returned to me within 18hours. Awesome!

Joseph,

Thank you for the 5-star review! We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We hope to see you again.

Steven H.
Sterling, VA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/16/2019 Category: Service
The service department has been great. The Sales department not so much. Last year I test drove a car and the manger said I would get a $40. dollar gift certificate. I never received the Gift Certificate,

Steven,

Thank you for the 5-star review! As for the gift certificate we will look into the matter.

Centreville, VA
Spring special
I took my Elantra in for the oil change/spring special. Mainly because I needed the oil change, wanted a tire rotation, and to have the fluids checked. Upon leaving I noticed that one of my tires was about 6-7 PSI lower than the rest. One would assume the pressure would have been checked during the rotation or "safety inspection" they performed. I have to take it back now and wait even longer just to have the tire pressure adjusted. (Would do myself but have nitrogen filled)
Alina I. from Hyundai Of Chantilly responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention and will bring this information back to our team to improve for future visits.

Great place for service
They always manage to accommodate me at the last minute. Good service, friendly and quick. And my car always gets washed and vacuumed so it’s pretty when I pick it up