Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5rating 4.1666667

RA
Robert A.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/19/2018 Category: Service
I have taken my Santa Fe to Cottonwood since 2014. They have always been professional, completing the work on time at the agreed upon price. They usually have a discount coupon in the mail, which helps with the bottom line.
ALYSSA F., Service advisor from Hyundai of Cottonwood responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to complete our survey. We appreciate your feedback and business. We also are going to start running weekly specials to hopefully help with the pricing of some services!

John C.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service!
I recently had a nail in my tire, and without an appointment, they were able to get me in and repair the tire properly, on the same day! Excellent customer service and THUMBS UP all around!
ALYSSA F., Service advisor from Hyundai of Cottonwood responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you very much for your feedback! We try our best to accommodate our customers as much as we can. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment!

WE
Wendy E.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Like family
Great friendly service
A little busy at times.
ALYSSA F., Service advisor from Hyundai of Cottonwood responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for filling gout our survey. We appreciate your feedback and business. We are all also looking forward to seeing you at your next service!

GF
Gwyn F.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/16/2018 Category: Service
What I did for my service vacation
Actually great experience every time I go there, Highly recommend .
ALYSSA F., Service advisor from Hyundai of Cottonwood responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We greatly appreciate your business!

Joy M.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
11/11/2018 Category: Service
I can depend on timely service and quality work
ALYSSA F., Service advisor from Hyundai of Cottonwood responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for filling out our survey. We appreciate your business and feedback!

Chuck B.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/11/2018 Category: Service
friendly, honest
The team is always friendly and they explain anything that needs to be done. Going there for all my service, they have records of what I have done on my car, so when the next check up comes they know if I have already done that service. I did not have to wait for a ride home, someone was available right away.
ALYSSA F., Service advisor from Hyundai of Cottonwood responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete our survey. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with servicing your vehicle!

YV
Yahaira V.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
good service
I bought this Hyundai and it has been a good ride. A low-cost great highway 50mph.
ALYSSA F., Service advisor from Hyundai of Cottonwood responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for completing our survey. We appreciate your business and feedback.

Prescott, AZ
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Excellent response for a new customer
This was my first visit to this dealership. After driving 50 miles to their location I was received on time into the service que and the work was completed quickly and correctly. A very nice experience. Thank you.
ALYSSA F., Service advisor from Hyundai of Cottonwood responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service!

DO
Dorothy O.
Prescott Valley, AZ
2010 Hyundai Elantra
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Great people and Great Service
I would recommend the Service Department to any Hyundai owner.
ALYSSA F., Service advisor from Hyundai of Cottonwood responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. This and your business are appreciated!!

Donna M.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Vehicle maintainence
Always friendly and accommodating with apotointment times. They do what needs to be done in a timely matter.
ALYSSA F., Service advisor from Hyundai of Cottonwood responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate your business!

Richard M.
Dewey, AZ
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Polite and Comfortable
Service personnel were friendly and polite. They kept me inforned as well. Also the customer waiting area is quite comfortable.
ALYSSA F., Service advisor from Hyundai of Cottonwood responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you very much for your feedback. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service!

VS
Virginia S.
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Always excellent service
Alyssa my service advisor is always pleasant and friendly. She kept me informed regarding my service and gave me a very accurate estimate. My car was ready when she promised. I always receive excellent service at this dealership.
ALYSSA F., Service advisor from Hyundai of Cottonwood responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We appreciate your business and are looking forward to helping you with any of your future automotive needs!

LZ
Linda Z.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Great SErvice!
Great Service/Great People.
ALYSSA F., Service advisor from Hyundai of Cottonwood responded on 10/31/2018

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to complete our survey. We apprecaite your business and look forward to seeing you again!

Chuck B.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Familiar faces
I like the fact that I see the same faces at the service desk. Since I bring my car to the dealership for all service, they know what I have and haven't done. They explain everything before, during and after the service.
ALYSSA F., Service advisor from Hyundai of Cottonwood responded on 10/30/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete our survey. We appreciate your business and are looking forward to seeing you at your next service!

Chino Valley, AZ
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Efficient
Very efficient and friendly staff
ALYSSA F., Service advisor from Hyundai of Cottonwood responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to complete our survey. We appreciate you feedback and business!

Richard M.
Dewey, AZ
10/28/2018 Category: Service
Good Work
P L easant environment, courteous service.Over all a pleasant experience.
ALYSSA F., Service advisor from Hyundai of Cottonwood responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to complete our survey. We appreciate your business!

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Sharon and the mechanic diagnosed the problems and were able to resolve the mechanical difficulties immediately
Great quick service
ALYSSA F., Service advisor from Hyundai of Cottonwood responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Car problem
Found the problem and fixed it
ALYSSA F., Service advisor from Hyundai of Cottonwood responded on 10/25/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We appreciate your business!

Laura M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Professional and prompt
First oil change on my new Sante Fe was quick and painless. Love my new car and had a great first visit to the service department. Good Job! No issues.
ALYSSA F., Service advisor from Hyundai of Cottonwood responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete our survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you maintain your vehicle.

DN
Debroah N.
10/21/2018 Category: Service
They take service appt's and took my car on time - I was out the door in about 45 minutes.
ALYSSA F., Service advisor from Hyundai of Cottonwood responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to fill out our survey. We appreciate your business!