Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5rating 4.1666667

Jerome, AZ
2009 Hyundai Elantra
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Great communication on progress
Very helpful staff made me feel welcome and updated me on progress
ALYSSA F., Service advisor from Hyundai of Cottonwood responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next appointment!

KF
Kathleen F.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Excellent in all ways
I was well taken care of - things were explained - and it was fast!
ALYSSA F., Service advisor from Hyundai of Cottonwood responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate your feedback and business!

LC
Laury C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Management
Courteous helpful and very friendly
ALYSSA F., Service advisor from Hyundai of Cottonwood responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to complete our survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Cornville, AZ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Prompt service w/o appointment
Had a dead battery at 0800........jumped the car to get it started and got to the dealership before 0900.......without an appointment they were able to get a new battery in and I was back on the road in less than half an hour.......good service..............thank you.
ALYSSA F., Service advisor from Hyundai of Cottonwood responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete our survey. We appreciate your business!

Maleita W.
2004 Hyundai Accent
09/12/2018 Category: Service
customer service
Not only fixed my car--but gave me a loan-er while they did--which was so very helpful to me as I am a teacher and depend on my car daily.
ALYSSA F., Service advisor from Hyundai of Cottonwood responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete our survey. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next appointment!

Donald R.
2016 Hyundai Azera
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, Competent Dealership
Scheduled my appointment online. I was greeted with a smile. I waited for my maintenance. It was completed in a reasonable amount of time and my car was washed. No surprises. Thank you.
ALYSSA F., Service advisor from Hyundai of Cottonwood responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for completing our survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time!

Deborah R.
09/08/2018 Category: Service
My car is under warranty, so I have it serviced when it is time. Alyssa and Sharon are always courteous and helpful. My car is serviced in a reasonable amount of time.
ALYSSA F., Service advisor from Hyundai of Cottonwood responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Albuquerque, NM
2010 Hyundai Sonata
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Always a pleasure to do business here. They do only what is necessary and all that I ask.
ALYSSA F., Service advisor from Hyundai of Cottonwood responded on 09/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We appreciate your business!

BL
Bob L.
08/31/2018 Category: Service
ALYSSA F., Service advisor from Hyundai of Cottonwood responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for completing our survey. We appreciate your business!

LG
Lyle G.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Seems well run and efficient
everything was done in a timely manner
Your service agent was professional and courteous
ALYSSA F., Service advisor from Hyundai of Cottonwood responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We appreciate your service and look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

CP
Cathy P.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Nice Pleace
friendly - snacks - puzzle- told me what the price it would be. Then they found out that my car used synthetic oil. Didn't say a word to me - just did the oil change and charged me what was quoted. When I paid - they told me that from now on the price would be different because of the type of oil I need. Nice place!!
ALYSSA F., Service advisor from Hyundai of Cottonwood responded on 08/29/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service!

NM
Neila M.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/25/2018 Category: Service
ON TIME. WORK DONE IN TIMELY MANNER. NO LONG WAITING.
EXCELLENT SERVICE. ANY CHANCE THE CAR WASH WILL BE INCLUDED AGAIN?
ALYSSA F., Service advisor from Hyundai of Cottonwood responded on 08/27/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time out to give us your feedback. We appreciate your business and will be sure to get your vehicle washed the next time you are here!

LJ
Leah J.
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Great service.
Everyone I dealt with was professional, and the experience was expedient.
ALYSSA F., Service advisor from Hyundai of Cottonwood responded on 08/27/2018

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/24/2018 Category: Service
The staff have very friendly helpful attitudes
Excellent!
ALYSSA F., Service advisor from Hyundai of Cottonwood responded on 08/24/2018

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. We appreciate your business!

Marcella M.
Rimrock, AZ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/24/2018 Category: Service
BEST SERVICE FOR HYUNDAIS IN THE VERDE VALLEY
I have always used Hyundai of Cottonwood for service on my Santa Fe Sport. They always do a terrific job., and keeps me informed as to what might need attention in the future.
ALYSSA F., Service advisor from Hyundai of Cottonwood responded on 08/24/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We appreciate your business!

2016 Hyundai Accent
08/23/2018 Category: Service
awesome
quick service and fresh donuts while we waited
ALYSSA F., Service advisor from Hyundai of Cottonwood responded on 08/24/2018

Thank you for completing our survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next appointment!

Dennis W.
Prescott, AZ
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Great service and highly recommended
Brought our 2015 Genesis in for some maintenance scheduled via an online appointment. All service was done quickly and reliably. Great communication and admin by Sharon. Service performed by Gabriel was quick and explained well. Also had a nice conversation with a sales person during my short wait. Overall a very nice visit and experience.
ALYSSA F., Service advisor from Hyundai of Cottonwood responded on 08/24/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete our survey. We appreciate your feedback and business. Our team is looking forward to seeing you at your next service!

Marie H.

Joan R.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Customer
Caring people, good techs, convenient location
ALYSSA F., Service advisor from Hyundai of Cottonwood responded on 08/21/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you and your business!

CR
Christy R.
08/13/2018 Category: Service
I had my oil changed and they also repaired a few recalls.
ALYSSA F., Service advisor from Hyundai of Cottonwood responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for the great feedback. We are looking forward to seeing you at your next service.