Overall Rating 3.7142857/5Overall Rating 3.7142857/5Overall Rating 3.7142857/5rating 3.7142857rating 3.7142857
Overall Rating 2.71429/5Overall Rating 2.71429/5rating 2.71429rating 2.71429rating 2.71429

Laura M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Always awesome
Quick and painless, thorough and of course I still love my Sante Fe.

Curt S.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
fast efficient
fast efficient

Julie H.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
Excellent and Trusted Service Provider
Number 1 in my book because they are trustworthy. Firstly my Hyundai vehicle requires little maintenance because it is well engineered, it has cost no more than regular servicing and oil changes and replacing/rotating tyres. Secondly, trusting your service provider is critical and I do, they only advise necessary work and alert you to what will be needed at the next service. The staff are all excellent, responsive, professional and friendly. 5 stars ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Roger B.
2013 Hyundai Azera
02/19/2019 Category: Service
warranty work
Found a problem with our turn signals that was covered under warranty. Scheduled a time for replacement and was given a work time of one hour. Job was completed in 45 minutes.
ALYSSA F., Service advisor from Hyundai of Cottonwood responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We appreciate your business!

PA
Patricia A.
Dewey, AZ
2014 Hyundai Azera
02/18/2019 Category: Service
I drive 40 miles each way to go to this dealer for service on my Hyundai. The service department is excellent, everyone is friendly and they go out their way to help you!
ALYSSA F., Service advisor from Hyundai of Cottonwood responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you for filling out our survey. We greatly appreciate your business!

Joel S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Just moved to area from Maryland and nervous about bringing my vehicle for service after having serviced from dealership I bought from in 2013 . Everyone was friendly and low key . Vehicle was in for oil change and tire rotation and factory recall . Thought they may come up with a lot of other things that needed to be done , only recommended wiper blades ! Also they estimated about two hours and was done in just one !
ALYSSA F., Service advisor from Hyundai of Cottonwood responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service!

👍
👍
ALYSSA F., Service advisor from Hyundai of Cottonwood responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Clarkdale, AZ
02/16/2019 Category: Service
great service
great
ALYSSA F., Service advisor from Hyundai of Cottonwood responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for completing our survey. We appreciate your business!

TR
Thelberta R.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept.
Always A Plus service!!!!!!!
ALYSSA F., Service advisor from Hyundai of Cottonwood responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your feedback. We appreciate your business!

TF
Terry F.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Excellent overall experience
ALYSSA F., Service advisor from Hyundai of Cottonwood responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Jo C.
Camp Verde, AZ
My service at Hyundai of Cottonwood
Great service, and very quick.
ALYSSA F., Service advisor from Hyundai of Cottonwood responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for giving us your feedback through this survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Janet S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Timely Service
Personable service person greeted me as I walked in, knew who I was and why I was there. The service provided was done in an exceptionally short time, I am highly satisfied!
ALYSSA F., Service advisor from Hyundai of Cottonwood responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to complete our survey. We try to be as prepared as we can be in order to make sure the appointment goes as smoothly as possible. We appreciate your business.

John M.
Chino Valley, AZ
Pleasantly surprised
It's the only Hyundai dealership within 50 miles so I have to go there for service. Service was quick, though. They also completed a multi-point inspection which I did not expect.
ALYSSA F., Service advisor from Hyundai of Cottonwood responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate your business!

Duane P.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
I would have to say it is the staff that we encountered at the dealership.
We arrived it 1:15 for our appointment at 1:30. The car was immediately taking into the garage area. Within 45 minutes the software update on the transmission an engine control system was completed. It also included the 10-point inspection plan under warranty. We were really satisfied with everything that happened.
ALYSSA F., Service advisor from Hyundai of Cottonwood responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We appreciate your business and time.

Maureen M.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Sharon
She is always so pleasant and I can usually get my appt so. when it is convenient for me.
ALYSSA F., Service advisor from Hyundai of Cottonwood responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you for filling out our survey. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear it was a pleasant experience!

DO
Debra O.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/04/2019 Category: Service
2018 Santa Fe with a unique problem
Took a week to get to the bottom of my problem with my new vehicle since no one else has reported this issue. I’ve driven my suv for about a week now and have not had a recurrence.
ALYSSA F., Service advisor from Hyundai of Cottonwood responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We appreciate your business and are glad that you satisfied with your vehicle.

Joy M.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Headlamp replacement
Easy to make an appointment and quickly the bulb replaced.
ALYSSA F., Service advisor from Hyundai of Cottonwood responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business!

Duane H.
Prescott Valley, AZ
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Good experience. Great price for a dealership
ALYSSA F., Service advisor from Hyundai of Cottonwood responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you for giving us your feedback on our survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service!

Pagosa Springs, CO
2016 Hyundai Genesis
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Excellent workout
Great service, on time.......👍🏻😊
ALYSSA F., Service advisor from Hyundai of Cottonwood responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service!

John C.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/30/2019 Category: Service
The Service Team is friendly, professional, and knowledgable
Been there several times for service...THUMBS UP all around!
ALYSSA F., Service advisor from Hyundai of Cottonwood responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you for completing our survey. We appreciate your business!!