NG
NICK G.
11/13/2019
Super quick and got exactly what I needed done.
Walked in from a recommendation from a mechanic back home and was very pleased. Tag has a great location and the price was reasonable for the work they did on my Jeep. If anything else comes up, I will defiantly be back.

EC
ELIJAH C.
Jeep Liberty
11/12/2019
Will only take my vehicle to them
This was the fastest and easy shop I’ve ever had to deal with. They told me exactly what was happening and didn’t try to scam me out of any money. Their turn around time with less than half a day.

11/08/2019
Quick and reliable
I am always able to get my vehicles in quickly and can rely on the work being completed correctly the first time!

JAMES R.
11/02/2019
Fast and friendly
I really appreciate the fast and friendly service provided by the folks at Tag Automotive. They do really good work as well.

COREY W.
10/31/2019
Dependable good work
These guys are great. They do awesome work and are really good at getting you in ASAP. Very reasonable prices

AI
ANDREW I.
Toyota Sequoia
10/24/2019
Continue to impress
TAG has continued to impress me with their range of ability, attention to detail, quick turnaround, and competitive price.

DK
DIANA K.
Farmington, NM
Lincoln Navigator
10/18/2019
They were very professional and curious. They look care of my problem as quickly as possible. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
They were very prompt. They had my problem solved as quickly as they possibly could have.

GS
GARY S.
10/16/2019
The repair work was explained in layman understanding. Complete in vary timely manner and corrected the problem.

10/16/2019
I have been here 4 times and everytime they charge me less than what I was originally quoted

CR
CHARLES R.
Audi allroad
Great Service and Business
TAG Automotive is a great place for car repairs and personal service. Thank you Gene and crew for all of your help!!

Chino Valley, AZ
10/09/2019
Every time I go to TAG automotive for any repairs it has been a great experience. Everything is thoroughly checked and fixed- I’ve never had a bad experience with them.

JENNIFER M.
Munds Park, AZ
Ford Police Interceptor
10/04/2019
Always do a great job and quickly. Never had an issue.

TD
TINA D.
10/02/2019
I have been going to TAG Automotive for 5 years now and this is the best mechanic shop in Flagstaff. Everyone is friendly and always willing to help. They are fair with pricing and always get's the job completed in a timely manner. I love this place and will never go to another shop as long as they stay in business. I highly recommend TAG Automotive!

Tina D'Angelo

OF
OMAR F.
Nissan Sentra
09/30/2019
Tag Automotive got me back on the road.
My daughter is going to school at NAU and took her car to Tag Automotive
for her car issue because I live in Goodyear.
It’s nice to be able to trust an automotive shop when you are over two hours away.
Gene and his crew took care of the problem
and got my daughter back on the road.
This will definitely be the go to place if any other issues come up.
Thanks again!!

Derek B.
Mercury Montego
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Derek said the repairs were done in a timely manner at the business and they were also very friendly.

Cave Creek, AZ
Acura TSX
09/27/2019
Trustworthy
They looked over my car and gave me a very honest evaluation and recommendation. Pricing was in line with my budget.

CA

DUSTIN J.
Ford Fiesta
09/24/2019
second repair
I had the head repaired and then had to take it back because when they replaced the water pump they stripped a bolt. so another full day without a car. they fixed it under warranty so that was good but when I got it home my windshield sprayer was broken which was in fact and fully functioning before I took it in. I called and no response.

09/22/2019
Personalized service, trustworthy mechanics, quick turnaround time
I always go to Tag. They are honest, extremely fair in their pricing, and get your vehicle in and out quickly! Thanks Tag!

GMC Yukon XL
09/21/2019
Awesome and speedy service
They were super helpful and diagnosed/fixed my car’s problem extremely fast! Plus they have a cute dog