JUDE A.
Toyota Tundra
09/15/2020
Real mechanics matter.
Always honest and really good at what they do. No dog and pony show here. They will take care of all you needs from an oil change to a timing belt. Your down home mechanic in a corporate world. Support local and keep on truckn’

CP
CAMERON P.
Jeep Liberty
09/03/2020
Best place in Flagstaff
They have always had very reasonable prices, and complete work in a timely manner. I've been very happy bringing my vehicle to them.

Chevrolet Cruze
08/19/2020
Fast Service!
The service was great and fast! The people working there are nice and helpful!

JEFF B.
08/16/2020
Unbelievably responsive!
We were driving from LA back to Denver and out A/C died the day we were headed to Flagstaff. It was 112 degrees outside part of that day.
We called the Findlay Honda dealership from the road & got an appointment for 8:30am the next morning. The Findlay folks knew we were in the road & were going to wait in their offices until they diagnosed the problem. 1.5 hrs later, when we asked the status, we were told that our car had not been looked at yet.
We left.
We returned to our hotel to check out & I mentioned our dilemma to the receptionist. She suggested we call TAG, that she takes her car there & that they are fabulous.
I called TAG 5 mins later, spoke with Tanner, & he said “bring it in. We’ll see what we can do.”
In 15 mins, they diagnosed a failed compressor & managed to fit us in for a few hours of work. The AC hummed all the way home!!!
Awesome experience!!

BZ
BRADLEY Z.
Chrysler 300
08/08/2020
Great Repair Shop
I called them because I was trying to find the cheapest rate for inspections and they offered a great deal on their inspection and offered it for free if I got the work done through them which was cheap compared to most dealerships. They did a good job and even made sure the car ran properly on an actual drive before giving it the ok to go which most places will not take the time to do. Will most likely go here for all the car needs I have.

TL
TYLER L.
Chevrolet Pickup
08/03/2020
Trustworthy and Quick Service!
I've had my truck there for several things over the past year (i drive garbage) and they have always done good work with a very quick turnaround. Kind, respectful staff, great prices. I've already recommended TAG multiple friends when they have car issues.

AG
ANDREW G.
Nissan Murano
07/29/2020
Good service and fast

REILLY H.
07/22/2020
Customer service
They were easy to contact and we're very flexible with the pick up time schedule.

RICHARD B.
07/18/2020
Awesome Service!
I highly recommend Tag Auto.
They are nice People who are Professional.
They do quick repair work but also do the Job right the first Time.
Tag does not over charge and give fair Prices.
They are very knowledgeable in Auto Repair.
I have been taking my Vehicle there for two Years with no Problems.

MEGAN H.
Awesome service!
Fair and honest auto shop

JAMES R.
I trust these guy!
I have been taking my vehicles to TAG for a number of years now. Over that time, I have come to trust these guys to take care of both maintenance and repair of my vehicles. At this point, I don’t question the recommendations they make regarding needed repairs/maintenance. I would definitely recommend (and do) the shop to a friend.

MADISON M.
07/15/2020
They were very nice and professional.

JV
JORGE V.
07/09/2020
In a small town it’s always great to have an honest, dependable shop with techs that are knowledgeable and not afraid to fix anything.

Chevrolet S10 Pickup
07/08/2020
Very professional and knowledgeable.

R
RYAN
07/01/2020
Fantastic as always
Gene and Tom polite, professional, timely and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend Tag automotive for all your automotive repair needs.