Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Terrible service
Service rep never answered, charged ridiculous prices for a simple fix. Youre better off doing whatever needs to be done yourself.... At least try since if you have to do it a second time it'll still be cheaper than going here the first time.
Dalton F. from Hyundai Of Cumming responded on 06/18/2019

Here at Hyundai of Cumming, we sincerely appreciate your feedback. We apologize for your service experience. We will address all of your concerns, to better serve you in the future. Thank you for your feedback.  If you'd like to speak with me about your service concern, you can reach me at 470-533-5155 Deborah Romero-Martinez, Service Customer Liason

PB
Paul B.
Gainesville, GA
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding
Amazing experience here. Never thought I'd say that at a service center.
Dalton F. from Hyundai Of Cumming responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for your business and for your positive review! We appreciate your business! Thank you. Deborah Romero-Martinez, Service Customer Liason

Taylor B.
Duluth, GA
2014 Hyundai Genesis
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Terrible first impression
Not only did the whole experience wildly miss the expectations on service, when I got my car back who ever worked on my car or pulled it up front left a empty bar of popcorn and 2 screw drivers in my passenger seat with popcorn calling out onto the floorboard.
Dalton F. from Hyundai Of Cumming responded on 06/17/2019

I would like to apologize for your service experience with us. Here at Hyundai of Cumming, we appreciate your feedback. I assure you we are working to address all of your concerns, so that we can better serve you in the future. I attempted to contact you but was unable to reach you, please feel free to call my direct line 470-533-5155. Deborah Romero-Martinez; Service Customer Liason

06/14/2019 Category: Service
The Service
The Service team was great and very helpful.
Dalton F. from Hyundai Of Cumming responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for your positive feedback! We strive to meet our customers expectations. Thank you for your business. Deborah Romero-Martinez, Service Customer Liason

Maryjane S.
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
06/14/2019 Category: Service
I did this alrady
good curtious service. also fast.
Dalton F. from Hyundai Of Cumming responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Cumming. Thank you for your positive feedback. We are happy to have met your expectations. Thank you for your business! Deborah Romero-Martinez; Service Customer Liason

Jacqueline B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service from service desk and sevice department when dealing in peerson
Excellent service when dealing in person. I had a difficult time getting the service department to call me back when I was first trying to get in and was told to talk to service. I wanted two days and the actual service department never called. Overall I had excellent service after arriving.
Dalton F. from Hyundai Of Cumming responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you for your positive review and your honest feedback. We are working hard to address your concern, so that we can better serve you in the future. We strive to help all of our customers. Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Cumming. Deborah Romero-Martinez, Service Customer Liason

Charles S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Personal care and very courteous.
Very detailed per customer care to fullest satisfaction.
Dalton F. from Hyundai Of Cumming responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you for your positive review and for your business! Here at Hyundai of Cumming we strive to please our customers. Thank you! Deborah Romero-Martinez, Service Customer Liason

Genuinely concerned
Andre is always very helpful and complete in his approach. Go there!
Dalton F. from Hyundai Of Cumming responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Cumming! We are happy to serve you! Thank you for your business and your positive review. Deborah Romero-Martinez, Service Customer Liason

Jeff P.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Part Replacement and Oil Change Maintenance
Excellent service by Andre!
Dalton F. from Hyundai Of Cumming responded on 06/13/2019

We appreciate your positive feedback. Here at Hyundai of Cumming, we love our customers and we work hard to meet your expectations!  Thank you for your business. Deborah Romero-Martinez, Service Customer Liason

Scott C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Andre is awesome
Andre is the best service manager I have dealt with in 20+ years. A+ service.
Dalton F. from Hyundai Of Cumming responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you for your positive feedback! We strive to please our customers. Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Cumming! Deborah Romero-Martinez, Service Customer Liason

Flowery Branch, GA
Nice dealership
Nice and big dealership
Dalton F. from Hyundai Of Cumming responded on 06/13/2019

We appreciate your positive feedback. We work hard to meet all of our customers expectations. Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Cumming! Deborah Romero-Martinez, Service Customer Liason

Nina O.
Level of customer service
I elected to visit Hyundai of Cumming at the recommendation of a coworker. And am glad that I did. The service staff are very courteous, and kept me informed on the status of service repairs. Also appreciated that they checked for recalls and informed me on warranty details. The time spent and level of detail involved in explaining the services performed, are truly remarkable. Thank you.
Dalton F. from Hyundai Of Cumming responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you for your positive feedback and for choosing Hyundai of Cumming!  We truly work hard to meet our customers expectations. We love our customers- thank you and looking forward to working with you in the future. Deborah Romero-Martinez, Service Customer Liason

CE
Craig E.
Dawsonville, GA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Earned my trust.
I am sure I am correct in saying that most of us do not dealing with any auto Dealership. Untrustworthy, is a word that first comes to mind, and what else will be done to my car to make me have to bring it back to spend more money. I guess my main reason for thinking this way, is when I purchased my car (not from Hyundai of Cumming), I soon found that I had been deceived.
What I experienced at Hyundai of Cumming, was a 360 degree difference. From the second I drove my car into the service area, I was greeted warmly. OK, so I was now slightly disarmed. Next, I got to meet Mr. Andre Johnson. He was professional, polite and what I admired the most, was he was brutally honest with me. Some people may not like that, but I do. Just let me know where I stand! So now, I am mostly disarmed, but still somewhat skeptical. Anyway, I had leased a rental car for the week, but due to Hyundai of Cumming's quick and professional Technicians, they had my car done the next day by 10 a.m. That was the expectation conveyed to me by Mr. Johnson, and the expectation was met!
The cost came out to be exactly what Mr. Johnson stated it would be the day before. I am in sales, so totally disarming me is hard to do, but that is just what Hyundai of Cumming did. Will I purchase my next auto from Hyundai of Cumming, GA? Absolutely, YES, and I will refer anyone to Hyundai of Cumming. Thank you to all of you at Hyundai of Cumming, GA. Oh, and my wife thanks you too, because I actually came home happy that day!
So, anyone who reads this, give Hyundai of Cumming a call at 470.533.5153. They will treat you with respect and will change the way you feel about auto Dealerships.
Dalton F. from Hyundai Of Cumming responded on 06/13/2019

We are happy to have met your expectations! We appreciate your positive feedback! Here at Hyundai of Cumming, our customers come first! Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Cumming. Deborah Romero-Martinez, Service Customer Liason

2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/07/2019 Category: Service
They need more help
They need more employees in the service department. They were completely overwhelmed and were not able to communicate to meet my expectations.
Dalton F. from Hyundai Of Cumming responded on 06/13/2019

Here at Hyundai of Cumming, we sincerely appreciate our customer feedback. We apologize for your service experience, but we promise you that we are addressing all of your concerns to better meet your needs in the future. I attempted to contact you by phone, but I was unable to reach you. If you'd like to speak with me,  please feel free to contact me at 470-533-5155. Deborah Romero, Service Customer Liason

NH
Neal H.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Service fine, sales annoying
Good communication and advice from the service rep, quality of work seems good, price was not bad. But if the sales guys don't stop calling me trying to buy a new car I probably won't be back.
Dalton F. from Hyundai Of Cumming responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Cumming! We appreciate your positive feedback. We strive to meet our customers expectations! Thank you for your business. Deborah Romero-Martinez, Service Customer Liason

06/04/2019 Category: Service
Great service easy to work with!

Jas L.
Duluth, GA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Great experience !
The customer service was great! The wait time was very short for a full service. The waiting lobby was clean, nice and resourceful.

John W.
06/01/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Outstanding from the moment that I arrived.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Great service.
I have been taking my car here for every service since I bought my car and I have never been upset with the service I have gotten. They are always on top of the game and in a fashionable manner!

Dacula, GA
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Sales person great/Service not so great
Darryl was great helped me in every way possible, service did not want to do the work