PI
Philip I.
Atlanta, GA
03/01/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Dealership
Excellent service department!! Knowledgeable and courteous and concerned technical folks. They really work hard and care about taking care of the consumer!!
CLEAR M. from Hyundai Of Cumming responded on 03/01/2021

Thank you for the five stars!! It means a lot to the boys.

Sugar Hill, GA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
02/24/2021 Category: Service
Great place to buy a vehicle
Clean, beautiful place with friendly, helpful people.
JAMES L. from Hyundai Of Cumming responded on 02/25/2021

Thank you for the great review. The guys have been working hard to make our service department the best it can be. See you next time.

Jim Lambert
Parts and Service Director
Hyundai of Kennesaw
Hyundai of Cumming
678-631-3575
CLEAR M. from Hyundai Of Cumming responded on 02/25/2021

Thank You for the 5 stars! It means alot to the boys.

Sreeharsha S.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
02/24/2021 Category: Service
Best service center in cumming
The best in town. completely honest and transparent
CLEAR M. from Hyundai Of Cumming responded on 02/25/2021

Thank You for the 5 stars! It means alot to the boys.

Mary M.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
02/14/2021 Category: Service
Would recommend this dealership!
CLEAR M. from Hyundai Of Cumming responded on 02/19/2021

Thank you for your 5 star review! The guys really appreciate it.

TF
Thomas F.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/12/2021 Category: Service
Sales in-service service
I had a problem with a recall and repair but Hyundai of Cumming has reached out to make it right. Which I deeply appreciate.

02/11/2021 Category: Service
Service attendees did not care to fill our needs had more excuses than solutions and seem to be too busy to return a clean car to us at the end of service.
RAMNEET S G., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai Of Cumming responded on 02/11/2021

I am sorry for your inconvenience & that we let you down.
I will look into this & my service advisor will get back to you.

Lawrence B.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
Our sixth Hyundai
We are sold on the quality of the Hyundai mark and Hyundai of Cumming makes that experience perfect. They are responsive to our needs and have gone out of their way to insure a great service visit
RAMNEET S G., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai Of Cumming responded on 02/11/2021

Thank you for the 5-Stars. We appreciate you bieng a customer of Hyundai of Cumming.

CLEAR M. from Hyundai Of Cumming responded on 02/19/2021

Thank you for your 5 stars! It really means alot to the guys.

GR
Gerral R.
Alpharetta, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Service Department
Outstanding on time with appointment and kept me informed concerning what I needed on my car to complete the service needed

BC
Bernardo C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/05/2021 Category: Service
Grreat service. Keep it up!
RAMNEET S G., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai Of Cumming responded on 02/06/2021

Thank you for the 5**** Review.

We appreciate you being a customer of Hyundai of Cumming.

Charnnarong C.
Atlanta, GA
02/04/2021 Category: Service
They go above and beyond.
Brought my car in for oil leak problem. They fixed it. Unfortunately, the leak was still happening after I got home. I was frustrated after spending big chunk of change. Brought it back to get the issue resolved. Ram, the service manager promised me my car would be properly taken care of. Not only did they addressed the problem 2nd time but they also replaced some parts like the oil pan and seals without extra charges. They also washed and detailed the engine bay. Unexpectedly, they filled my tank. Tommy, the service advisor has always been a pleasure to work with as well. This is why I would recommend this dealership.
RAMNEET S G., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai Of Cumming responded on 02/05/2021

Thanks for the 5-Star Review. We appreciate your business.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/04/2021 Category: Service
Great service was provided, along with a clear printout of what was done to my vehicle and other things that need to be done at a later time. Snacks and water were made available in a clean and comfortable waiting area.
RAMNEET S G., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai Of Cumming responded on 02/04/2021

Thnaks a lot for the 5-Star review. We appreciate your business.

WG
Ward G.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
02/02/2021 Category: Service
Perfect service for my G80 Genesis
Called for an appointment to get my cars wheels balanced and rotated plus an alignment. Service was able to fit me in. I was hoping a last minute call would allow for the appointment and they didn't disappoint
RAMNEET S G., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai Of Cumming responded on 02/03/2021

Thank you for the 5**** review. We appreciate your business.
Stay Stafe !!!!!

Jeff G.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/30/2021 Category: Service
Nice presentable dealership with very efficient employees
Over the top Great service from the Service desk to repair all the way the finish of the job. Highly recommend...Tommy the service advisor was professional and very efficient!!!
RAMNEET S G., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai Of Cumming responded on 01/30/2021

Thank you for the 5**** review. We appreciate your business.

Johanna P.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/29/2021 Category: Service
Outstanding Customer Service
After a few hiccups with service within the last year, our service advisor has reached out and along with the service manager have gone above and beyond to rectify all outstanding concerns.

We’re glad that the we can continue to call Hyundai of Cumming, and it’s service department our go to for anything Hyundai. We’re on our 3rd Hyundai vehicle in last 15 years and do look forward to many more to come.

01/22/2021 Category: Service
Horrible customer service
I dropped my car off for an oil change and to have an issue with the seat cooling and heating system. The staff never called to explain what the problem was, never updated me on the status of vehicle and when I finally happened to stop by to see if it was ready. They said you can take it home and seemed dumbfounded as to why no one ever called. This is not the first time this happens at this store. Extremely upset. Poor customer service.
RAMNEET S G., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai Of Cumming responded on 01/22/2021

Thank you for the review. I appologize for the for the inconvenience. I  am going to
look into this & will get back to you.

Derek P.
Dawsonville, GA
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
01/19/2021 Category: Service
My review
Because
RAMNEET S G., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai Of Cumming responded on 01/20/2021

Thank you for the 5-Starts. We appreciate your business.

Jose B.
GA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/12/2021 Category: Service
Excelent service
RAMNEET S G., SERVICE MANAGER from Hyundai Of Cumming responded on 01/13/2021

Thanks for the feedback. I am sorry we let you down.