Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Steve B.
Ball Ground, GA
10/21/2018 Category: Service
Greeted professionally and with coutesy
The young man who wrote my service request was kind and thorough. He went over the caliper test results in a manner that I could understand.

Steve B.

Lawrenceville, GA
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Dalton, Andre, and Joel! Best customer service! Will go to this deakership for these guys and their awesome service!!!!
I used to go to AutoNation Mall of GA, Hyundai but negative experirnces have driven me away. When Ronda, Dalton, and Joel left this dealership, everything went bad. In addition I had horrible customer service from Aid and Jeff Goodwin! I ran from this dealership & was considering a different car make (back to Toyota). Then.... thankfully I found Hyundai in Stone Mtn (and wonderful Louis Morales and Dwayne) , leased another Hyundai and reconnected with Dalton, Joel, Dwayne at Cumming dealership while also meeting another fabulous Hyundai employee - Andre. As long as Hyundai Cumming ( or another Hyundai dealership) keeps employees like : Dalton F., Joel A., Andre, Dwayne, Louis Morales, and Ronda.... i will keep leasing Hyundai’s and having them serviced at the dealership.
(Note: Keep employees like Aid and Jeff Goodwin away!!! They so not care about customers!!!!!!!).

RE
Rebecca E.
Duluth, GA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Convenience, courteous sales reps
Courteous sales reps. Explains in detail the service to be done. Convenient location for us.

2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Service Advisor
The Service Advisor, Andre Johnson did a great job of locating a non-stocked item on the same day rather than waiting 1-2 days for shipping. Our car was ready the same day at a reasonable price.

CJ
Cynthia J.
10/06/2018 Category: Service
I like being treated with respect and purpose for my visit.
So happy I changed dealerships!

Dewayne P.

10/02/2018 Category: Service
Service excellent

10/02/2018 Category: Service
Service team stinks
The service team never told me when my vehicle is ready.
Dalton F. from Hyundai Of Cumming responded on 10/03/2018

Dear sir thank you for taking a moment to speak with me regarding your recent service visit. Thank you to re-survey based upon our conversation.

MO
Mike O.
Gainesville, GA
2015 Hyundai Veloster
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Great facility, great people, nice job!
I brought my son's 2015 Veloster in for 30,000 mile service and it was performed quickly and efficiently. And then the service tech, Tony V, asked me to take a look at something under the car. It seems my son had driven over a curb or a large rock and did a bit of damage to the underside - not cosmetic, but mechanical. Tony handled it very well and took time to explain the components that were damaged and why they should be replaced. He also offered a bandaid fix if I wasn't ready to spend the $2,500 necessary to completely fix the car.
I was so impressed with the way Tony explained everything that I decided to go ahead with the complete fix. (Tony should have been a salesman.) Anyway, we are waiting for parts to come in so we can schedule the fix. That will give me a second look at the service department. Stay tuned.

Larry M.
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Ultimate care and professionalism
I have taken all three of my vehicles here to be serviced. Andre and Dalton embody what customer care and service is about. Everything about what and how they go about their business is nothing short of extraordinary! They have a customer for life

Deborah M.
Dawsonville, GA
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Deborah Mc
Very pleased with the friendliness of the staff. Very pleased with the service done on my car.

Gainesville, GA

BD
Bonnie D.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Timely, and accommodated my requests for my modified 60 k service.

James C.
Dawsonville, GA
Very friendly good service
Great location got to my car when they said kept me informed fixed car in time they said

Scott C.
Suwanee, GA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Y
Wydm

Barbara H.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Best facility
I used to loathe going to the dealership in Roswell but once I saw Hyundai of Cumming opened I switched to them. Easy to get in and out of the place, excellent customer service and a clean facility with the ability for me to pull out my laptop and keep working. They were efficient and super friendly.

JJ
Jason J.
Suwanee, GA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
We had a great experience. Service was done in a timely manner. We are so glad we found Hyundai/Cumming. Saved us a lot of time and hassle from going to the MOG or Duluth.

Martin S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai
I have had a Hyundai for about 13 months and I absolutely love the car and the comfort of the ride. First time taking my car to the Hyundai dealership and they were very friendly. I told them why I was there and if they could check something on my car and the happily did so. I would recommend going to this dealership

Dorothy D.
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
This was my 2nd time visiting and they are always friendly and informative. The customer service is great. So glad this location is close to me.
Dalton F. from Hyundai Of Cumming responded on 09/18/2018

Thank You! Ms. Davis I we appreciate your business so much..we look forward to serving you in the future...

RL
Richard L.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Always get great service here
My family has 3 Hyundais after driving Toyotas for over 20 years. They are great and this dealership never lets me down.