Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Cumming had great experience with the service team. Timely updates and addressed all my concerns regarding my Santa Fe.

JI
Julie I.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Care and Service
I came to Hyundai Cumming after having a horrific experience with Hyundai Autonation at the Mall of Georgia.
After finding out thru Coorporate that the dealwrships are privately owned, I must say that the Cumming Hyundai is truly a gem to deal with from comminication, to service to professionalism at its best! Dalton was my service advisor and he was amazing especially having to deal with the other dealerships failure to make things right after breaking a part in my car.
Thank you for restoring my faith that businesses really care about their customers!

Jose L.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/07/2019 Category: Service
The service advisor was extremely friendly and professional
Andre, my service advisor was great. delivered vehicle within the time stated and extremely professional.

KD
Kathy D.
Very professional.
The service department worked very hard to find the correct issues with my car and fix them!

AP
Anand P.
Punctual and professional
Very punctual and professional persons. They are quick on time and send text with estimates that can be approved online.

Srivathsan B.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Good Service
Good Service

2018 Hyundai Kona
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Prompt Service
Very prompt. My vehicle was ready ahead of the estimated time.

02/04/2019 Category: Service

Kfjdjdjmajqjdjfkjsndncidkdk

2015 Hyundai Equus
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Very Nice Service Department
I hadn't been happy with the dealership I had been dealing with. Decided it was time for a change. Hyundai of Cummings was closer to my house so I decided to give them a try. I was very pleased with the people and the service on my car.

Bryan S.
2015 Hyundai Azera
01/22/2019 Category: Service
First time service
Purchased a 2015 Azera from a private individual. I took it in for its first service. Was very pleased that the service advisor went through the vehicle history with me. Great customer service. Thank you!

AA
Andrew A.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Great Experience
Prompt, courteous and friendly staff. Very customer friendly Service area as well.

LL
Lynn L.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Service Representatives
I was able to get my oil changed and tires rotated without an appointment and the car was ready before my friend I and even caught up over lunch. I did think I was getting it washed also but maybe they did not since it was threatening rain. I am sure I can stop back by for the missed wash.

01/20/2019 Category: Service
Great Team
Thanks for such great service.

Martin S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/15/2019 Category: Service
The Service is amazing
I went in for a simple oil change. This is my second time coming in and both times I have enjoyed their employees. They are nice, patient, and will try to look into any problem that you may think is wrong with your vehicle. On top of that, there inspection of your car is great. Since it is a Hyundai dealership they know the cars forwards and backwards. When you arrive they always have someone in the front to help you with any question and to get to their service area is very simple. I would defiantly recommend this place to anyone who cares for their car.

Dahlonega, GA
2018 Hyundai Kona
Title?
Friendly and helpful staff

David C.
Attitude & service
The staff is friendly, and the service is good. My oil change was fast and topped off with a wash. I enjoyed the coffee and the view of the shop on the big screens.

WS
Wallace S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Traveler
Quick service and didn't try to add services I didn't need.

Jeanette P.
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Complete Service
The Cumming Hyundia Service Center provides a complete service experience. They competently and efficiently handle all service needs. Staff is knowledgeable and pleasant. The facility is very clean and comfortable. I am quite pleased that this Hyundia dealership has recently moved into my area.

01/12/2019 Category: Service
Showed up without an appointment they couldn't take me that day, after I mad and appointment I showed up and was in and out in less than hour. Customer area is clean with Wi-Fi and tv. Staff was friendly and consultative. Buttomline set up an appointment and they will take it from there.