Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Richard S.
12/17/2018 Category: Service
the people you have servicing customers , the service was excellent
enjoyed my visit

PS
Pankaj S.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Put wrong engine oil, mileage of my hybrid ioniq goes too much down
Staff is not educated to deal with hybrid car. Initially they created a service order to ioniq electronic and said no oil change required. I was surprised as on last serveice there was oil change. Later also find out that wrong oil was put in my car that is not at all recommended.
William B., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Cumming responded on 12/15/2018

Dear Sir,
I do apologize for your recent service experience. I attempted to reach out to you and left a voice mail. At your convenience please feel free to reach me via email or by phone. I would like to share my findings with you regarding your concerns and schedule your appointment  for your recalls. Thank you for taking the time to complete your review. We are always looking for ways to improve. I look forward to hearing from you.

William Bobersky
470-533-5155
wbobersky@wgautogroup.com

Carol H.
Dahlonega, GA
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Fast friendly service
We came early for our service appt. but didn’t have to wait long til our car was ready.

TN
Tg N.
Suwanee, GA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Always a delight!
Came in for a regular service & wiper blades

Always friendly fast & fabulous service. Today it was from Dton but I’ve never encountered an unpleasant employee. They keep me informed throughout the process & get me out the door in under 1 hour. Love this dealership!

GM
Glenn M.
The Villages, FL
2013 Hyundai Veloster
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Saved the day
Headlight went out and they took me right in and replaced it in less then an hour

2012 Hyundai Elantra
12/11/2018 Category: Service
My experience
Very friendly, very efficient, good explanation of service

James C.
Dawsonville, GA
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Timely service keeping me informed as my car was being attended to

RP
Rod P.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Painless Recall
Service advisor was able to get me in and on my eay in short order

Alpharetta, GA
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Service person
Andre has been excellent service advisor, but the parts department must have nothing on site because I am always having to come back because the part is not in.

Robb H.
Big Canoe, GA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Service department excellent
Can’t speak highly enough of Will and his excellent crew of service personnel. Always courteous and willing to get you in-and-out.

Jody D.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Routine Maintenance
The service department personnel at Hyundai of Cumming are always professional and efficient. I have taken my Tucson in two times for an oil change and tire rotation and appreciate how quick the service is done. They check if there and any service campaigns and complete those as well. I also like getting an appointment reminder.

KT
Kevin T.
Blairsville, GA
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Service makes a dealership.
Dalton did a great job as he did when he was with another service department in Hyundai Mall of Georgia. It was nice to see a familiar face. I thought we would be approached by sales person to try and sell us a new SUV but we were not bothered at all. Very nice waiting area and te cameras are a big plus. Thank you KAT

CG
Charles G.
GA
Great service department.
Quick help when we arrived. Fast friendly service

Barbara S.
Buford, GA
These Guys Are Easy to Work With
It was easy to get an appointment when I wanted it to check out a weird warning message on my 2015 Genesis. Dalton was a knowledgeable service agent who put my mind at ease about engine overheating. They checked the entire system and found no problems. So hopefully no more odd warnings and we stay good to go.

CP
Cecil P.
Dawsonville, GA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Hyundai of Cumming Service
The team at Hyundai of Cumming Service department is Heads & Shoulders above any service department that I have visited. (No I'm not being paid to say this nor am I an employee). They serviced my daughters car while she was home from college and helped her with some "operator issues" ;)

I have been buying cars and having them dealer serviced for over 40 years now, and this is THE BEST service department out there. Try it, you'll LOVE IT!

Thomas S.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai of Cumming
They did the job quickly and as promised. I recommend them

Julie S.
Alpharetta, GA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/25/2018 Category: Service
This is a first class dealership. I have come here by recommendation from a friend and have been several times for service. Andre in the service department makes sure that the customers are taken care of quickly and with his good sense of humor. The service area is a very comfortable place to wait, with magazines, charging stations and fresh popcorn and drinks. They just go the extra mile here. The wait time is as promised and sometimes early. They always give my car a quick exterior wash before bringing it out to me. I have switched from the dealer where I bought my car (and which is much closer to my house) to come to Hyundai of Cumming for all my car services.

Charles M.
11/22/2018 Category: Service
Car service
Had my oil change and tire rotation. Was told would take over an hour, but was out in 30 mins. Great service

GM
George M.
11/21/2018
Overwhelmed
I got a free oil change coupon in the mail so I figured there would be some kind of stipulation and I would get an add on charge for something. They changed my oil were courteous and never tried to sell me something I did not need I will pay to have my oil changed and I will buy my next car there. These guys are GREAT!

11/21/2018 Category: Service
Fast and friendly!!
Came in for a last minute oil change. The team was courteous and I was in and out in quickly on a Saturday morning.