Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Dahlonega, GA
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff and fast service

Kelly S.
Sugar Hill, GA
2010 Hyundai Elantra
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Honest and fair
Our two trips to Hyundai of Cumming have always been very good. The service department has been fair and honest.

WH
William H.
Canton, GA
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Service with a smile
Easy to schedule...reminded by the car. Easy entrance to the dealership, not crowded and fast service at the reception desk. Waiting area is quiet, clean, and very nice. Coffee good, wifi great, TV's if you want to watch. Just a comfortable environment and pleasant atmosphere. Service was quick and affordable.

Mark B.
Duluth, GA
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Andre Was Great
You did what you said you would do and on time. Andre was perfect.

NH
Nadia H.
2018 Hyundai Accent
04/06/2019 Category: Service
People
Some people who works there are great

CT

RV
Robert V.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/02/2019 Category: Service
My wife took her Genesis in because the blinker bulb went out so this is her review. Friendly service staff, super clean showroom and service waiting area. Customers have access to coffee, hot chocolate and tea, one of the team members even popped fresh popcorn for anyone who wanted it. They took care of me within 30 minutes; much quicker than what the service man stated of an hour. They washed and vacuumed my vehicle which took away some of the sting of the cost to replace the turn signal bulb ($53).

I was also impressed with the service team back in February when my vehicle (purchased last summer) failed the emission test due to a faulty gas cap. They took care of me super quick that time as well and I didn't have to pay a penny.

Keep up the good customer service!

Columbus, OH
Easy Service Experience
Had an open service campaign on my vehicle. Came in for service, was done in about an hour. Easy process, clean and comfortable waiting area.

Gainesville, GA
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Took care of a complete engine replacement under warrantee.
Great service. Took a while but paid for rental and everything.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/31/2019 Category: Service
Very polite, great service experience
I liked the service I received when I dropped off the car. Later, I appreciated the email I received detailing their recommendations.

Gainesville, GA
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Came in for a recall notice. Service was courteous, quick and helpful.

AE
Ashraf E.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service and very friendly people.

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/28/2019 Category: Service
great service, quick work
great service, quick work

Abigail S.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
03/27/2019 Category: Service
I went in due to a recall on my car. I was treated with kindness and respect from the moment I came in. They offered coffee or water and showed me to the waiting space. (Lots of plugs and desk area for those who need to work while waiting.) They let me know it could take up to an hour. They completed the job within 25 minutes and even washed me car for me. This was a nice touch, especially because I didn't have to pay for the recall! I'd definitely do business with them in the future!

PD
Pratik D.
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Horrible service department
I went for couple recalls on my Hyundai Sonata 2013. Estimated time - couple hours. After 3 hours waiting I checked how long more?

And the guy comes and says we dropped the ball and haven’t done anything on your car yet... but we’ll make sure you will be out in next 30 minutes. We are starting work on your car now.

No words at this point...

Horrible experience, extremely unprofessional and doesn’t value others time.

Besides I don’t even trust their service quality at this point.

If it was to take couple hours of time how it will be done in 30 minutes?

Not trustworthy.

I asked give me my car back and I don’t want to do any business with you.

I would not recommend this place to anyone.

GO
Gus O.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/24/2019 Category: Service
I was greeted quickly and servicing was done to my complete satisfaction. The prices for serving were very reasonable.

AK
Anitha K.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Quick service
Service performed was quick.

AJ
Alie J.
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Service Appointment
Had a great experience from the moment I arrived til I left. Arriving on time but was on the other side of the building of the service area Daryl saw me and asked if I needed help and took me to service. Dalton and other gentleman were friendly and helpful. Checked my car in for service. Got the car back with a checklist of everything that was checked very nice! Including 2 recalls issues that they took care of got resolved with this visit... Everyone was very friendly and professional! And most of all I got everything done in one visit and coupon was honored. Thank you so much!

Richard G.
Suwanee, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Happy With Hyundai
I recently traded my 2015 Kia (three Sorentos since 2007) Sorento for a 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe and I could not be happier with this decision. Not only does my vehicle perform to the standards I require, but the first service experience I had with Hyundai of Cumming was equality as gratifying. It is a wonderful feeling knowing that I made a solid deal on a new auto and that the dealer provides quality service to support such a transaction. I give Hyundai of Cumming my highest recommendation!

Judith C.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Service review 2019 Sonata
As a result of a upate letter I took the car in for service on 3/13 only to find out they didn’t have a replacement part? Why would they mess with the car when it was running. Now it sits at the dealer. Yes, we have a loner, but I would have waited to bring it in until they had parts. I do not have confidence in this vehicle and frankly, I wish I hadn’t purchased it!!!