RUSS B.
Alpharetta, GA
Ford Expedition
01/20/2020
Great Folks / Great Service
My wife, son and I have been bringing our cars to Signature for years. They’ve always been accommodating, courteous and knowledgeable. Their work on Subaru, Mini, Ford and Volvo’s has been impeccable.
I’d recommend them to anyone as their pricing is fair and they’re of the highest integrity.
Keep up the good work!

CAROLE H.
01/20/2020
Fantastic service as always
I took in a car for a pre-purchase inspection and they took great care to give me all the info I needed to decide on my purchase

SK
STEVE K.
01/17/2020
Great Service on my 2013 BMW as always!!!
This place is the BEST! They always listen and then do exactly what they say they’re going to do!! Friendly, Knowledgeable, Reasonably priced and I bring both my cars here for service. Steve

DARCY B.
Kia Sportage
01/16/2020
Above and beyond attitude.
Great bunch of guys that work here. Very caring. Knows their stuff. Thank you Signature Total Car Care!

TC
TODD C.
Volvo XC90
01/15/2020
The best around
They always are honest with me. I recommend them to many people.

MIKE M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/04/2020
Always Excellent
Always Excellent Service. Great Communication. Fair pricing.

PM
PAM & JIM M.
Suwanee, GA
Jeep Liberty
12/29/2019
nailed it again!
nic, gary and the team have nailed it again... AJ has built a great group of folks who always do the right thing and send you on your way feeling secure.

JACKIE T.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/24/2019
Honest mechanics
Honest work

MIKE B.
Kennesaw, GA
12/23/2019
Love these guys, they are honest and very knowledgeable!!
I had an amazing experience at Signature Total Car Care!! They were very thorough and pinpointed my problem. They were honest and didn't try to upsell anything not needed. I would recommend this group to anyone!! I will definitely be going back!!!

Anthony S.
Atlanta, GA
12/23/2019
My whole families going there now they taking care of my daughters cars
When all your friends and family you recommend them to one place that says a lot

DI
DENNIS & MARTHA I.
Lexus ES 350
12/21/2019
Trustworthy
Reliable, honest. What more do you need? ?

JOY K.
Inverness, FL
12/14/2019
Window regulator replacement
To say I was pleased with the service I received at Signature Total Car Care in Cumming, Ga. is saying it mildly.
They went over and beyond in Customer Service and the cost of the repair was well within the range
of what it should be. They get a 5 star from me.

12/13/2019
Always excellent and friendly service.
I always feel that they treat my car as if it were their own. I feel that my car is safe and reliable when I get it back.

MOLLY & RICK R.
Suwanee, GA
Audi Q7
12/12/2019
Great service as always, thank you!
Thank you for keeping our cars going! You guys do such a great job..
You always keep it real. Let us know what really needs attention and when.
Thank you.

PG
PAT & DAN G.
Jasper, GA
Porsche Panamera
12/12/2019
Love this place!
We have been entrusting our cars to AJ for many years now. Service is always top notch!