JV
JILL and JOHN V.
Acura 3.5RL
12/08/2018
Great diagnosis and fix of our problem
They diagnosed what was wrong with the car very quickly and fixed it. It was great to have our car back the same day.

LA
LAURA A.
Mercedes-Benz C300
12/08/2018
Friendly Staff and Speedy Service
Very friendly and detail oriented staff, & speedy service.

NB
NAN B.
12/07/2018
Best in Cumming
The staff at Signature TCC is professional and knowledgeable. AJ cares about his customers and truly goes beyond to take care of his customers.

SG
Stacey G.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Tracy. She said this business called her before they did any services. They were professional in their communication.

CHRIS B.
12/05/2018
Professional service
I have a low mileage 2009 Audi A5 that has been serviced by the dealership. But never again. Signature Total Car Care is the best place to get your German car services. They do excellent service with integrity and professionalism at a reasonable price. Very satisfied customer.

DAN S.
Alpharetta, GA
Jaguar XJ
12/03/2018
Dansjag
Thanks for working this in and for the loaner car. I was surprised the car was still smelling and I have not been driving it much

I sure hope all of this is done and based on your testing I assume it is. Assume we did that the last time.

I didn’t get a coolant low light last time for a couple of weeks because I wasn’t driving it much. I would just ask you to think about what can be causing it if it happens again

I thought you had worked in this type engine a lot and I want sure after talking to Nick

I’m hoping you will guarantee your work if the problem recurs. I’m afraid there is an issue that some attempted fix can cause another problem. This started at an $800 estimate and now it’s $1600.

CHRIS W.
Dahlonega, GA
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
Excellent Service!!!
Fast, friendly and affordable! I will definitely be coming here again in the future.

EG
ERIKA G.
Acworth, GA
Mercedes-Benz E320
All around wonderful!
Super clean, friendly, efficient, and as a woman I never feel like I am being taken to the cleaners with this company. Love this place!

CAROL H.
11/30/2018
Wonderful service yet again!
I appreciate that I can always count on great service at a fair price. The Signature team always finds the most cost-effective solutions!

CHRIS H.
11/27/2018
Unbelievably Honest
Against my better judgment I took my new truck through a car wash. The attendant told me I would need to remove my antenna and asked if I needed a wrench. I went to remove it and low and behold it was really tight. I gave a pretty good pull and "snap" the base of the antenna broke off. With complete disgust i took it to ANDEAN Chevrolet (2nd terrible experience) as I thought it would covered under warranty. Not only was I wrong about that ANDEAN (I'll never go back) looked me in the eye and told me it would be over $900 to repair. After I regained consciousness I took it over to AJ and Nick at Signature. Nick looked up the parts and recommended labor and presented the estimate of $245. I asked him proceed. After really getting into the job Nick was able to repair the antenna for $44. Wow. I have taken all my cars to Signature for years and am constantly reminded why.

DAVID H.
Jaguar XJ
11/23/2018
Bushing Replacement
Very speedy installation. Fit us in busy holiday schedule perfectly.

JOE L.
11/17/2018
Customer Service
Trust and dependability are what I look for and Signature Total Car Care demonstrate both qualities! AJ Hammer and his staff provide quality customer service and provide you with facts. I highly recommend Signature Total Car Care if and when you need your vehicle serviced.

MEG B.
11/17/2018
Awesome
AJ and his team are the best. Honest, accommodating, skilled and knowledgeable. They offer excellent value for a fair price. I highly recommend them.

MIKE W.
Saturn SL
11/15/2018
Exceed expectations.
Had work done on two cars this week. Final charge in both instances were well below estimates, which were already very fair. Work was done quickly and professionally. I couldn't be more pleased.

MARK M.

JOHN H.
Ford Edge
11/10/2018
Quick and free service
Called for service and employee was courteous and helpful. Took car in and service was done in a timely manner!

STEVE and MARY S.
Acura MDX
11/09/2018
great
honest and fair pricing

JOE W.
11/08/2018
quick and dependable service
Got in touch with me promptly to let me know what they found, told me how long the repairs should take and called me again when ready. No issues

BE
BEN E.
Mercedes-Benz ML430
11/06/2018
Recent appointment
GREAT service as usual !!

DOUG M.
Marietta, GA
Acura TLX
11/03/2018
Right on time...done right
I had an appointment at 8 AM to have my Acura serviced. The guys at signature total car care took my car back to the shop right on time. I was ready to roll at 10 AM with all my services completed. Signature always does a great job at a fair price