MICHELLE and BRAD B.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/08/2018
Consistently a great level of service
We have used Signature Total Car Care for over 10 years. During this time they have consistently provided a great level of service. I highly recommend.

HD
HUGO D.
Ball Ground, GA
Ford Police Interceptor
08/08/2018
oil & filter change
AS with my previous visits, truck was taken in at appointment time and completed in very reasonable time.

JIM S.
smart fortwo
08/04/2018
Always Reliable. Always Professional. Always Cost-Effective
Absolutely the best service I've had in my 60 years of car ownership. I'd trust AJ with my wallet. He's honest, smart, cost-efficient, and an all-around good guy. He has an excellent staff. they know cars and they don't tack on unnecessary charges.

JACKIE T.
08/02/2018
Quick and reliable
Dropped off vehicle without an appointment and they were able to accommodate my service needs quickly.

SP
Susan P.
Georgia
Mercedes-Benz C300
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Susan said Nick and AJ are super.

AW
Alicia W.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Alicia said she has been to the business several times, the repairs were done in a timely manner and she also said the rates were great.

Mercedes-Benz GLC
07/22/2018
Tires
The staff at Signature Total Car Care were great! They got my car in the day after I called and then completed the tire change quickly. I will highly recommend them to my friends.

Jennifer S.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Jennifer said they've been doing work for her for years. They're very professional and good.

Drew L.
Georgia
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Drew said the staff got him in and fixed the issue quickly. The price seemed reasonable.

LD
Larry D.
INFINITI QX56
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Larry said he has been a customer for years and they are the best he has ever seen. A J is a great person.

PW
PHIL W.
Lexus ES 350
07/09/2018
Awesome Referral
I was referred to Signature by a friend who also owns a Lexas. I was thoroughly impressed with my experience there. They fixed a lighting issue I had and they saved me $1,200 off what a Lexas dealer wanted to charge, so this tells me dealers are rip-off artists and that Signature is in the business to be honest, provide great service and at a reasonable (and fair) price. To top it off, I told them I'd also like an oil change and tire rotation and they said that wasn't needed at this time! A dealer would have done it anyway and found 15 other things to charge me for, and for things I likely don't need. I HIGHLY recommend Signature for your car care. They were honest, prompt, their quote met the final price - and the biggest part - I TRUST them! Kudos to the them! I'll be back again and again!
Phil W.

Jen K.
GMC Acadia
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Jen said she is very happy with the service.

Justin H.
SUGAR HILL, GA
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Justin said they are good at what they do.

PV
Pigike V.
Mercedes-Benz C350
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Pigike said they did a great job.

TH

WENDY P.
Acura 2.5TL
07/02/2018
Great As Always
Been customer for over 6 years. Great company with great staff. Trust every diagnosis.
Thanks To AJ and Nick! And the guys in the shop
Wendy\

DAVID H.
Jaguar XJ
06/28/2018
Fast and accurate
As usual, the work was completed timely and the description of the work required was dead on.

LR
LISA and PAT R.
Alpharetta, GA
Cadillac SRX
06/25/2018
Excellent Service!!!
We called just before closing with an issue. Nick had us bring the car right in and had it fixed for us first thing the next morning. Both their customer service and their repairs are top notch.

Sammy S.
Atlanta, GA
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Sammy said his overall experience was sufficient.

JIM and ROBIN F.
Lincoln Navigator
06/23/2018
Fantastic customer service
Great customer service and a fair price. They will not do work that’s not needed and they are always professional. We bring all of our cars here