Mike M.
Lincoln Town Car
07/28/2021
Great service done quickly
The staff has kept my cars in excellent shape for more than 15 years and I hope to continue with Prism for many more years.

John F.
Cadillac DTS
07/27/2021
Superb business
We have been taking our cars to Prism for many years because a neighbor recommended them. They are a Christian business, are honest, fair, reasonable and take care of the problem and don’t try to push unnecessary work. A smile and friendly greeting always make us feel welcome and like family. We recommend them to anyone who needs service in their car because we trust them completely.

Chris W.
07/26/2021
Friendly, honest and reliable service
Recently brought in a Ford truck and a Honda Accord. Work was done quickly, at a good rate and they are always friendly and easy to deal with!

RT
Russ T.
07/20/2021
Trustworthy service
I’ve brought two different vehicles with different issues to PRISM. The service has been great. They shoot straight with me and don’t pad the bill with extra work that doesn’t need to be done. When I took the second vehicle they remembered my name. They’ve earned my trust.

AT
Ally T.
07/17/2021
Trustworthy and great service. Would highly recommend

DE

Rickey B.
Mercedes-Benz GLC
07/12/2021
AMAZING
Jason and Shannon are amazing. They have worked on both my of my cars and have got me right each time. Thank you so much for making every visit pleasant and worth while.

John S.
07/12/2021
Professional
Always nice and informative.

PJ
Phillip J.
Mercury Cougar
07/10/2021 Category: Service
Phillip said they are very friendly and they do good work.

David D.
Volvo V70
07/07/2021
Volvo repair
One of few local places that will work on a Volvo. Did some major repairs that will extend the life of the car. Scheduled a week early and had job finished in two days. Felt price was fair.

PR
Peter R.
Atlanta, GA
07/05/2021
fast, reliable and trustworthy
always provide top service, worked me into their busy schedule last minute

GW
Grant W.
Ford Police Interceptor
07/02/2021
Friendly people, great work!
Great people n they stand behind their work. My only mechanics!

BP
Brian P.
Honda Fit
07/02/2021
Local, fast and friendly
PRISM is a local shop where you can trust them to work on your car and not charge you for "extra" items. I highly recommend them.

Meghan M.
GMC Yukon
06/30/2021
Amazing Service!!!!
Shannon and Jason were so fantastic!! I will always recommend them and the high level of service they provide! I was blown away!!

Janet F.
06/18/2021
alignment
Very professional and I am happy with the results of my car alignment.!!