Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Thom T.
Nissan Maxima
11/11/2019
Always great service
The new owners, Jason and Shannon, have maintained the high level of service and integrity that brought me to Prism nearly 17 years ago. Always friendly and honest and willing to go the extra mile to help you out.

JO
JIM O.
Ford Expedition EL
11/09/2019
Great Automotive Shop!
They are very helpful and extremely knowledgeable with all different types of automobiles. I highly recommend them!

GW
Grant W.
GMC Pickup
11/03/2019
Good honest people
Once again they helped me. My son has another truck now and they did everything to make sure it’s good and safe. Let me know beforehand the cost and did the job right, as usual. Thanks Jason n Shannon! Good folks!

PR
Peter R.
Atlanta, GA
10/25/2019
great work
fast, friendly. Resonable price and honest

Kristeina M.
10/23/2019
Wonderful!
Prism Automotive has taken care of my car over the last few months. They are beyond helpful. They treated me like family and I would recommend them to anyone.

Nissan Titan
10/22/2019
Pleased with work
Always been pleased with work on any of my vehicles

10/22/2019
Friendly service
Go over and Beyond

PM
Pam M.
10/18/2019
They are the best!
Prison is the only place to take your vehicles for repairs! GREAT customer service, prompt service and very dependable! Thank you Jason, Shannon & crew!

SP
Stephanie P.
10/15/2019
Friendly staff
Would definitely recommend this place. The person who I talked to on the phone was very helpful in updating me on my car and I picked it up sooner than the estimated time.

JQ
Jon Q.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/15/2019
First Choice
Always my first choice for service to all my vehicles. Fast, accurate and trustworthy.

Acura TSX
10/14/2019
Fast, friendly service
Thank you for working me in today. It is a pleasydoing business with you.

TA
Teresa A.
Gainesville, GA
Mercury Grand Marquis
10/04/2019
FRIENDLY PEOPLE QUICK PRICES VERY REASONABLE EASY ACCESS TO BUSINESS COULD NOT HAVE ASKED FOR ANY BETTER SERVICE
WELL WHERE SHOULD I START FAST FRIENDLY EASY ACCESS JASSON AND ALL THE PEOPLE WERE JUST SUPER FRIENDLY NEEDED MY CAR FOR THE WEEKEND IT WAS READY THE NEXT DAY EVEN CHECKED OTHER THINGS TO MAKE SURE MY CAR WAS READY FOR OUR TRIP THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS

Jose B.
Nissan Versa
09/30/2019
Professional and excellent customer service
I have taking my car to Prism Automotive since 2 years ago. Very good mechanics, service oriented, reliable and honest people.
I bought a second car and brought it to be checked. I am very pleased with them. Thank you Shannon and Jason for your help.

GW
Grant W.
Nissan Pickup
09/27/2019
They’re honest people and do great work.
I trust these folks. I told them about this old truck my son is driving. Needed work, actually a lot. They know his truck inside and out now. Runs great!

John S.
09/25/2019
P.A.S. Review
Easy to work with. Always do work in a reasonable time.

Lincoln Town Car
09/24/2019
Very friendly and willing to help
I had a problem with rear air bags of Lincoln. They replaced at a very reasonable price and still had small problem, they worked and got the problem fixed. Very pleased with their work and kept me informed. This was my first time at their shop but I will be back.

BP
Brian P.
Nissan Rogue
09/23/2019
Great service, very nice experience!
Can't say enough good things, excellent service and very nice people. I will definitely be using Prism in the future.

Jennifer B.
09/16/2019
Fabulous Service
I had an unexpected funeral to attend that was over 3 hours away. I knew I needed an oil change, and Prism scheduled me in for that same day. Then, I wasn't so nervous about traveling out of town because I knew my van had just been serviced!! Thank you so much!!

RK
Ray K.
Buford, GA
Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
09/07/2019
As always Prism Auto does a great job in completing my maintenance and informing me what I need to watch and take care of during my next maintenance.

John F.
Cadillac DTS
09/05/2019
Professional and friendly
Shannon and Jason are great business managers. They make you feel welcome and take the time to explain what is going on. They are honest and take good care of us.