Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

KJ
Kyle J.
02/17/2019
Friendly and Experienced
This is a great shop with friendly and knowledgeable mechanics. One of the best shops in Cumming.

Jean H.
Georgia
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Jean said that the place was good.

G A Gus M.
02/01/2019
Thanks a million!
Always great service and Reagan loves to hang out here!

Gay M.
01/30/2019
160,000 mile maintenance
Excellent service, necessary services, super communication , great work. I am always 100% satisfied!!!

GP
George P.
Lexus LS 400 Luxury Sdn
01/27/2019
The best automotive service I’ve ever experienced
Excellent service and an outstanding team of professionals. Their pride shows in the results of their service. I have never had a moment’s doubt in the quality of their work. I plan to continue using Prism for all my automotive service needs.

Debra B.
Ford Expedition
01/24/2019
Fast service, dependable and trustworthy!
I only trust Prism with my 20 year old Expedition. They keep her going!

01/21/2019
Outstanding
Best automotive customer service and work I have ever experienced. I never once felt like I was being sold more work than what was needed. Personal, home town touch to their customer service. Highly recommend using Prism.

HE
Heather E.
01/08/2019
Very friendly and best pricing around!
My Father in law recommended Prism automotive to replace a rear axle repair I needed on my Jeep Grand Cherokee. I had gotten a few quotes prior that were very overpriced and had been putting off the repair because of it. I will recommend Prism to anyone looking for an honest local mechanic!

Jamie B.
Dawsonville, GA
01/06/2019
Fair Priced and Honest
Straight forward and honest, great pricing and excellent service. They get the job done fast and are always accommodating. I will be taking my vehicles there from now on. Highly recommend

Sandy C.
12/29/2018
The owners are great!!!
Always great.. they take care of you

Drew L.
12/28/2018
Best Auto Repair Shop in Cumming
I've been living in Cumming for nearly 20 years and Prism Automotive is a really good place to get any car or truck repairs. After two repairs on my truck in the last 6 months so far, I am sold. I won't go anywhere else.

If I ever broke down in Athens, Dalton, Canton, downtown Atlanta etc., I would pay extra to tow it back and have these guys work on it. That's how good these guys are!!!

Mary D.
12/24/2018
Quick, Professional and Priced Right
They were quick to work me in on Christmas Eve for an oil change, so great to have someone who doesn’t try to upsell you, and is through on looking at your car.

BW
Beth W.
12/22/2018
I called Prism Automotive about a leak under my dashboard. I was asked to come in later in the afternoon as they were busy. After I arrived, they took the time to look at my car, discovered the problem and had me back on the road in no time. These guys really know their cars! Thank you!

JV
Jason V.
Buick Enclave
12/21/2018
We love PRISM automotive
Always friendly and take great care of our vehicles. They will always be our mechanics of choice.

RK
Ray K.
Buford, GA
Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
12/20/2018
Scheduled Maintenance
As always Prism does a great job at a good price.

Dan B.
Honda Ridgeline
12/17/2018
My first visit to Prism and I am very pleased. I dropped my vehicle off at 8 am. They diagnosed it and called me at 10:30 to let me know that I needed new rotors and brake pads on the front. I agreed and they called me at 1 pm to let me know it was ready. The price was reasonable in my opinion, they were very polite and professional and they kept me informed. Don't think I could have asked for anything more. Would definitely recommend and go back again.

G A Gus M.
12/17/2018
A great place!
I am always able to make an appointment, get in to have the work completed and be able to get out very quick. Most people don't realize that when they make an appointment, it gets done during that time period. Your vehicle doesn't sit waiting for days to get looked at.

DE
Dennis E.
Nissan Sentra
12/13/2018
Service and always stand behind the work
Quality service fair price

AT
Allen T.
Ball Ground, GA
Nissan Rogue
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Allen said that the place has good service, he knows the staff all very well and trusts them to do all his work. They're good.

Stephanie H.
12/07/2018
Awesome service and friendly people
The employees are amazing I the time frame they're given to have the work done and I appreciate my car running like new. Thank you so much.