Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

John F.
Cadillac DTS
10/15/2018
Professional and friendly.
We feel comfortable taking our older cars to Prism because they work with you and don’t gouge you money-wise. They are fair and honest which means so much. We recommend them to everyone!

Mazda CX-5
10/09/2018
Friendly, Thorough and had my car done by the exact time I needed it. Prism took excellent care of me!!

Jeff B.
Nissan Frontier
10/09/2018
Solved my radiator mystery!
Radiator was having issues that no one else could figure out - it was a challenge but Jason figured it out. Recommend!!

MJ
Marleen J.
10/08/2018
Great service with a smile
Grandson visiting had flat tire we ended up needing two. Prism ordered tires and had him back on the road Thanks guys!

10/07/2018
Best service. Very reliable!

Chuck S.
Cadillac STS
10/06/2018
They genuinely care about their customers.
Knowledgeable and caring automotive shop. Our second time using Prisim and they have only recommended repairs that we were already aware of, so we feel they are honest and reputable.

Jon S.
10/05/2018
Professional friendly
Friend

DE
Dennis E.
Nissan Sentra
10/05/2018
All bays were full cars outside for service but they took care of my car as promised

Josh W.
Georgia
Ford Edge
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Cheryl. She said her vehicle is running well.

GM
G A Gus M.
09/28/2018
Reliable
Always taken very good care of!
JASON A., Owner from PRISM Automotive Service responded on 10/03/2018

Thank You for your valued business. We greatly value your trust and confidence and we sincerely appreciate your loyalty to our business.

BT
Brent T.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Brent said they are very eager business people, they are very honest and .they are very good at what they do.
JASON A., Owner from PRISM Automotive Service responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We appreciate your business and the confidence you have placed in us. Please call us if we can be further assistance.

Joel H.
09/17/2018
Great service and straight up pricing - no "come in and let me assess the vehicle" it was , if you need new brakes the price is X, if you need new rotors the price is X. No bull, straight forward and easy.

SL
Shawn L.
GMC Suburban
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Shawn said he likes going to a smaller, family-owned facility.

SR
Skip R.
Doraville, GA
09/11/2018
Stop on a dime, and give change!
I felt like Fred Flintstone, almost using my feet to stop my truck! But once again, the great folks at Prisim got me stopping with confidence! The only thing worse than a truck that won't run, is one that won't stop! No worries, now! Thanks! My passengers are a lot more comfortable when I brake!

GM
Gay M.
09/11/2018
Honesty, Integrity, Skilled
Went for my regular maintenance and was concerned about a drop in my gas mileage. They drove my 2007 Mustang and could have done a lot of extra but determined with the hot summer, the age of the car and the recent engine tune up I really did not need anything extra. It is my on going experience with this group of people that they do the right thing by their customers ALWAYS! It is difficult to find honesty, integrity and good skills in any service organization these days - I appreciate PRISM Automotive for being all these things and for caring about their customers.

David L.
Gainesville, GA
08/28/2018
Signals indicate great service
So my Postal Carrier (My own personal nightmare) manages to bust out the tail light on my Town Car and of course I take to my buddies at Prism. In walks Jason (one owner) with a back brace and in obvious pain and proceeds to doctor up my car's tail section when he should have been home lying down. He finishes the job a little worse for wear than when he started and I'm presented with a bill so small, I felt bad for him working hurt. This family unit, now in charge of Prism Automotive, are more than dedicated, they're endeavoring to advance a good business beyond it's current limits and through sheer will, turn it into a dynamo that can service the entire area. I drive 25 miles from the next County, for this level of commitment. I'd drive further than that if necessary.
They're that good. Period.

Jon S.
Kia Soul
08/22/2018
SERVICE WAS GREAT AS USUAL
WAS IN AND OUT IN LESS THAN AN HOUR.

Aaron B.
Georgia
Chevrolet Chevy Express
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Aaron said he recommends this business. The staff provided very good communication.

BP
Bryan P.
Dodge Caliber
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Bryan the customer service was great. The employees are the best, they're super friendly and they did the job.

Jeffrey M.
Alpharetta, GA
Buick LeSabre
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Jeffrey said that he is glad he found a good place to take his vehicle.