Shane B.
Ford Expedition
01/22/2021
Honest, dedicated to providing the best service possible!
I was planning to go out of town and Shannon did not have an opening for repairing my car, but she managed to make it happen.

RN
Rebecca N.
Chevrolet S-10
01/19/2021
Excellent service worthy of your trust.
I was referred to Prism by a trusted friend. So glad to have a place I can trust to take my vehicles for service and repair. Prism does great work for a reasonable price. They are # 1 in my book!

DE
Dennis E.
Nissan Sentra
01/15/2021
Always more than expected
Fast service saved more than first quoted. A hidden gem of car care.

SD
Sarah D.
Toyota Sequoia
01/14/2021
Great automotive repair
Great people. Great prices. I recommend them to all my friends.

TA
Thomas A.
01/12/2021
Very informative and honest
Very informative upfront and honest.

Rickey B.
Chevrolet Camaro
01/12/2021
Awesome Environment...
Love this place... Jason and his wife are phenomenal people. I tell them what's wrong with my car and they fix it. No multiple visits nor are they overpriced..

Daruis G.
01/07/2021
Great job great service
Love the work and the effort put into my vehicle and how they can do just about anything you need

Richard W.
12/31/2020
Great service! Honest and extremely fair in pricing. I can't say enough good things about them......we will be referring PRISM to everyone we know! You can't go wrong!

Steven C.
12/23/2020
Good price and good work
Brought my truck in for a oil leak... unfortunately the engine had to be replaced but they got it done in a timely manner and for a good price.... I will be returning in the future

Mario M.
11/24/2020
Totally happy with their service

Sam W.
11/23/2020
Friendly, fast and knowledgeable service
Very satisfied with the personnel, the mechanical knowledge level and the time the repair required. This is a treasured classic vehicle and I won't trust just anyone to work on any of my vehicles. We were so satisfied with our experience at Prism Auto. Svc., my wife and I have decided to rely on them to handle repairs and normal maintenance on our other cars and trucks. Thanks Everyone for just a GREAT job!!!

HB
Heidi B.
Alpharetta, GA
11/17/2020
I stopped in to get my cloudy headlights addressed. It was done quickly and the results look fantastic! Nice people, and great service, I’ll recommend to my friends, thank you!

CL
Cristina L.
Kia Sedona
11/16/2020
You'll appreciate their honesty!
Found out recently that my popular Cumming autoshop didn't actually do work they charged me for. With this and because they no longer use parts you purchase yourself, (a new policy we learned about after they were purchased), we got some recommendations and decided to try PRISM. The old shop wanted $1250 for more work they said needed to be done. PRISM said it would be $485, though they'd be using a couple hoses, gaskets, and spark plugs we bought. (Still a lot cheaper.) After inspecting my car and spending time talking to me about my car's history to see if they could figure out why the other shop told me I needed this work, they told me that none of the work needed to be done. Paid them $15 for an oil change and told them how much their honesty meant to me. They have a new customer for sure!

Martha H.
Georgia
11/12/2020 Category: Service
Martha said they did good work, she liked that they did good work and were professional.

DI
Derrick I.
11/06/2020
Quality Customer Service
In two words, to sum up the Customer Service and quality of service for Prism is “Rock Stars”. They understand the word “customer” and they go above and beyond in every facet and more importantly they are trustworthy. You can’t ask for more then that.