KN
Kagarajan N.
Cumming, GA
11/19/2019
Overpriced quote
I went to Prism Auto to get the battery on my 2015 Honda CR-V replaced. After checking the car, the quote I got to replace the battery was $100 more than what the nearby Honda dealership offered (genuine Honda battery with 3 years replacement warranty). When i asked for the reason, they said Interstate batteries are used and are generally more expensive. So when I decided to get the battery replaced at the Honda dealership, they charged $40 for just doing the battery and alternator check prior to the quote, which I thought was atrocious. I tried Prism once and had a bad experience, i wouldn't go there again.

D. L. B.
Cumming, GA
02/13/2019
Lost a customer today
I have been using Prizm Automotive for 2 and a half years. I truly trusted and appreciated their great customer service and very reasonable rates. As a single mother, trusted automotive services are a GOD send. Today that changed. I came for a regular oil change (I have trusted no one else), I asked how the day had been. Was told things weren't going well because they quoted the cheapest but people insisted on using competitors. I sympathized, and that's when he mentioned my new tires. I would like to say here what I couldn't there, as my child was present. I waited THREE months on a quote from you all and never received it, I put off buying those new tires BECAUSE I believed you'd get me the better price. I ended up on THE SIDE OF THE INTERSTATE at 2:30 AM, in the driving rain because I waited too long. I didn't get angry and blame prizm or the people that run it. I blamed myself, because they warned me and I didn't act soon enough. I got the tires I needed and came in (I drove two and a half hours to get there) for my usual oil change. BECAUSE I TRUSTED you all. I didn't deserve to be made to feel as if I were the bad type person causing your business to fail, I have been nothing but loyal and have on numerous occasions recommended your services. In front of my child no less you wanted to shame me? No, absolutely not! I refuse to be blamed for whatever bad practices are causing your business to fail. I will point out that this, sir, was one of them.