Latest Review about 1 hour ago

KN
Kagarajan N.
11/19/2019
Overpriced quote
I went to Prism Auto to get the battery on my 2015 Honda CR-V replaced. After checking the car, the quote I got to replace the battery was $100 more than what the nearby Honda dealership offered (genuine Honda battery with 3 years replacement warranty). When i asked for the reason, they said Interstate batteries are used and are generally more expensive. So when I decided to get the battery replaced at the Honda dealership, they charged $40 for just doing the battery and alternator check prior to the quote, which I thought was atrocious. I tried Prism once and had a bad experience, i wouldn't go there again.

D. L. B.
02/13/2019
Lost a customer today
I have been using Prizm Automotive for 2 and a half years. I truly trusted and appreciated their great customer service and very reasonable rates. As a single mother, trusted automotive services are a GOD send. Today that changed. I came for a regular oil change (I have trusted no one else), I asked how the day had been. Was told things weren't going well because they quoted the cheapest but people insisted on using competitors. I sympathized, and that's when he mentioned my new tires. I would like to say here what I couldn't there, as my child was present. I waited THREE months on a quote from you all and never received it, I put off buying those new tires BECAUSE I believed you'd get me the better price. I ended up on THE SIDE OF THE INTERSTATE at 2:30 AM, in the driving rain because I waited too long. I didn't get angry and blame prizm or the people that run it. I blamed myself, because they warned me and I didn't act soon enough. I got the tires I needed and came in (I drove two and a half hours to get there) for my usual oil change. BECAUSE I TRUSTED you all. I didn't deserve to be made to feel as if I were the bad type person causing your business to fail, I have been nothing but loyal and have on numerous occasions recommended your services. In front of my child no less you wanted to shame me? No, absolutely not! I refuse to be blamed for whatever bad practices are causing your business to fail. I will point out that this, sir, was one of them.

CJ
Cynthia J.
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
11/03/2017
Paid for a Service I did not Receive - Disappointed
Today 11/3/17 I paid to have my oxygen sensor replaced (due to Service Engine Light being On) and when I left your repair shop on my way home. The Service Engine Light came back on. I'm very disappointed because I paid for this to be resolved and my Service Engine Light still comes on. Can I have the owner Gus review my issue. I'm tempted to request a refund of my money for this service. I don't want to take off work again this soon,

In addition, I came by to have them check my Alternator a few weeks ago and was told I didn't need an Alternator and a few weeks later (this morning to be exact 11/3/2017 my car broke down and I had it towed to Prism to be told I needed an Alternator. So at this point, I'm frustrated that my Service Engine Light came right back on during my drive home from your shop and I had to come back to get an Alternator when I was told by another auto shop that I needed an Alternator a weeks prior to today. What Gives!!!! My name is Cynthia Jones my phone number is 404-938-1484 and my email address is denpm1484@gmail.com

TT
Tracy T.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/02/2020
Oil Change
Your service is always amazing! We truly appreciate you always fitting us in! Have a safe and wonderful holiday!

Jerry T.
07/01/2020
Honesty and trustworthy
Prisom automotive was highly recommended to me by my boss 10 years ago and I have been taking my vehicles There ever since. I always received outstanding service.

Dan B.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
06/29/2020
Great Experience
Took my car in to get repaired and as usual, they did a great job. They replaced the water pump. They are always very nice, very easy to work with, and very respectful at my time and vehicle. Highly recommend.

Chris C.
06/25/2020
Great service!!!
i came in and dropped my car off for a bolt issue that i knew no one could get out but i trusted this shop because the people working are great. They got the bolt out eventually and they had great customer service. They are also super friendly. I recommend anyone going to them.

Rickey B.
Chevrolet Camaro
06/23/2020
Awesome Environment...
Jason his wife and Davis are all great people. A pleasant to work with and reasonably priced.

Sandi B.
06/22/2020
Honest dependable
This place is fabulous! Husband wife team in Cumming Ga. stones throw from Mountain crest community!

Richard W.
Nissan Frontier
06/19/2020
100K Service Frontier Pickup
Great follow up and expert eye for possible wear and replacement on those 100K components.

FK
Fred K.
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Fred said they have been going to the business for 50 years and the staff always provide the top of the line service.

MU
Maureen U.
06/17/2020
Always the best service
Thanks again for a great job on our car! We appreciate your service and attention to detail!

GP
Gerald P.
06/16/2020
Good work great price
Thanks for the great work at a great price

AF
Amy F.
New Bern, NC
06/16/2020
Prism is the Best!
We have been using Prism Automotive for about three years. Everyone is so professional, friendly, honest and punctual. We recommend them to anyone who needs help with any kind of car. They go over and above to find the problem and don’t gouge people. A hidden gem!

John F.
Cadillac DTS
06/15/2020
Professional and Honest Service
We have used Prism Automotive for at least three years now upon the recommendation from a neighbor. The great folks at Prism are professional, honest, friendly and make us feel like family. We highly recommend their services to anyone.