KN
Kagarajan N.
11/19/2019
Overpriced quote
I went to Prism Auto to get the battery on my 2015 Honda CR-V replaced. After checking the car, the quote I got to replace the battery was $100 more than what the nearby Honda dealership offered (genuine Honda battery with 3 years replacement warranty). When i asked for the reason, they said Interstate batteries are used and are generally more expensive. So when I decided to get the battery replaced at the Honda dealership, they charged $40 for just doing the battery and alternator check prior to the quote, which I thought was atrocious. I tried Prism once and had a bad experience, i wouldn't go there again.

D. L. B.
02/13/2019
Lost a customer today
I have been using Prizm Automotive for 2 and a half years. I truly trusted and appreciated their great customer service and very reasonable rates. As a single mother, trusted automotive services are a GOD send. Today that changed. I came for a regular oil change (I have trusted no one else), I asked how the day had been. Was told things weren't going well because they quoted the cheapest but people insisted on using competitors. I sympathized, and that's when he mentioned my new tires. I would like to say here what I couldn't there, as my child was present. I waited THREE months on a quote from you all and never received it, I put off buying those new tires BECAUSE I believed you'd get me the better price. I ended up on THE SIDE OF THE INTERSTATE at 2:30 AM, in the driving rain because I waited too long. I didn't get angry and blame prizm or the people that run it. I blamed myself, because they warned me and I didn't act soon enough. I got the tires I needed and came in (I drove two and a half hours to get there) for my usual oil change. BECAUSE I TRUSTED you all. I didn't deserve to be made to feel as if I were the bad type person causing your business to fail, I have been nothing but loyal and have on numerous occasions recommended your services. In front of my child no less you wanted to shame me? No, absolutely not! I refuse to be blamed for whatever bad practices are causing your business to fail. I will point out that this, sir, was one of them.

CJ
Cynthia J.
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
11/03/2017
Paid for a Service I did not Receive - Disappointed
Today 11/3/17 I paid to have my oxygen sensor replaced (due to Service Engine Light being On) and when I left your repair shop on my way home. The Service Engine Light came back on. I'm very disappointed because I paid for this to be resolved and my Service Engine Light still comes on. Can I have the owner Gus review my issue. I'm tempted to request a refund of my money for this service. I don't want to take off work again this soon,

In addition, I came by to have them check my Alternator a few weeks ago and was told I didn't need an Alternator and a few weeks later (this morning to be exact 11/3/2017 my car broke down and I had it towed to Prism to be told I needed an Alternator. So at this point, I'm frustrated that my Service Engine Light came right back on during my drive home from your shop and I had to come back to get an Alternator when I was told by another auto shop that I needed an Alternator a weeks prior to today. What Gives!!!! My name is Cynthia Jones my phone number is 404-938-1484 and my email address is denpm1484@gmail.com

John M.
Hyundai Genesis
03/05/2021
Service on my car was well done and priced very fairly! It was suggested that I purchase two new tires and was given prices for two brands that made my choice much easier!

LD
Len D.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
03/04/2021
Always great.
Great service. Great people. Won't take my vehicle anywhere else.

EG
Elizabeth G.
Honda Civic Sdn
03/04/2021
Oil change and belt
I have used Prism several times. They are friendly and I have not had any problems.

INFINITI QX60

Gainesville, GA
Hyundai Elantra GT
02/22/2021
Extremely friendly and honest
I was given prompt service which really helps me as I use my vehicle for work. I would recommend this shop to everyone, it is worth the drive from Gainesville GA.

Lisa M.
02/19/2021
Consistently excellent
Prism is consistently excellent... They keep you in the loop of what is happening with your vehicle and it’s always done on a timely manner.
And they are knowledgeable and friendly!

Candace M.
Kia Optima
02/18/2021
Always amazing service!
They always go above and beyond to make sure the customer is satisfied. Been going here for years and always happy with the service.

GM
Gay M.
02/12/2021
Prism is a great place to take your car. Honest, thorough, great communicators, great work!

Larry B.
Dawsonville, GA
Honda Civic Cpe
02/12/2021
Awesome People and Very Professional
Jason is an awesome Mechanic. Very knowledgeable and communicate constantly to you about the issues with your vehicle. Him and Shannon are great people to work with including the rest of the staff. I recommend anyone who needs service done to there car to contact this great automotive business for repairs.

BP
Brent P.
02/11/2021
Great Customer Service
Jason is a wonderful front man for this business. He is warm and educates folks on the process, possible hick ups, and time involved. My favorite place to get my vehicles serviced.
Brent Patrick

PR
Peter R.
Atlanta, GA
02/11/2021
Knowledge,value and honesty
I will actually drive out of my way to bringn my vehicles here..always pleased and well treated.

Missy W.
Kia Optima
02/01/2021
Fast and friendly service! Great Prices!
Friendly! Fair! Honest! Treat you Right!