KN
Kagarajan N.
11/19/2019
Overpriced quote
I went to Prism Auto to get the battery on my 2015 Honda CR-V replaced. After checking the car, the quote I got to replace the battery was $100 more than what the nearby Honda dealership offered (genuine Honda battery with 3 years replacement warranty). When i asked for the reason, they said Interstate batteries are used and are generally more expensive. So when I decided to get the battery replaced at the Honda dealership, they charged $40 for just doing the battery and alternator check prior to the quote, which I thought was atrocious. I tried Prism once and had a bad experience, i wouldn't go there again.

D. L. B.
02/13/2019
Lost a customer today
I have been using Prizm Automotive for 2 and a half years. I truly trusted and appreciated their great customer service and very reasonable rates. As a single mother, trusted automotive services are a GOD send. Today that changed. I came for a regular oil change (I have trusted no one else), I asked how the day had been. Was told things weren't going well because they quoted the cheapest but people insisted on using competitors. I sympathized, and that's when he mentioned my new tires. I would like to say here what I couldn't there, as my child was present. I waited THREE months on a quote from you all and never received it, I put off buying those new tires BECAUSE I believed you'd get me the better price. I ended up on THE SIDE OF THE INTERSTATE at 2:30 AM, in the driving rain because I waited too long. I didn't get angry and blame prizm or the people that run it. I blamed myself, because they warned me and I didn't act soon enough. I got the tires I needed and came in (I drove two and a half hours to get there) for my usual oil change. BECAUSE I TRUSTED you all. I didn't deserve to be made to feel as if I were the bad type person causing your business to fail, I have been nothing but loyal and have on numerous occasions recommended your services. In front of my child no less you wanted to shame me? No, absolutely not! I refuse to be blamed for whatever bad practices are causing your business to fail. I will point out that this, sir, was one of them.

CJ
Cynthia J.
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
11/03/2017
Paid for a Service I did not Receive - Disappointed
Today 11/3/17 I paid to have my oxygen sensor replaced (due to Service Engine Light being On) and when I left your repair shop on my way home. The Service Engine Light came back on. I'm very disappointed because I paid for this to be resolved and my Service Engine Light still comes on. Can I have the owner Gus review my issue. I'm tempted to request a refund of my money for this service. I don't want to take off work again this soon,

In addition, I came by to have them check my Alternator a few weeks ago and was told I didn't need an Alternator and a few weeks later (this morning to be exact 11/3/2017 my car broke down and I had it towed to Prism to be told I needed an Alternator. So at this point, I'm frustrated that my Service Engine Light came right back on during my drive home from your shop and I had to come back to get an Alternator when I was told by another auto shop that I needed an Alternator a weeks prior to today. What Gives!!!! My name is Cynthia Jones my phone number is 404-938-1484 and my email address is denpm1484@gmail.com

FK
Fred K.
10/22/2020 Category: Service
Fred said this business was the best facility other than dealer facility. They were excellent and pleasant. They do their work and get it done. They follow up if there is something wrong. There is no hassle, it is the way it is supposed to be.

DE
Dennis E.
Volkswagen Passat
10/21/2020
Service is excellent and very fair price
Great experience as usual. Fast in and out

Charlene M.
10/21/2020
Excellent customer service
Shannon and Jason provide great customer service and excellent service on all of our vehicles. They give you an accurate estimate of cost up front and all work is completed in a timely manner.

Connie B.
Alpharetta, GA
10/15/2020
Customer service is great!
The friendliess, timeliness of service, and fairness of charges. All this makes me happy!!!

Lisa M.
GMC Envoy XL
10/14/2020
Noise no one else could find
Had a noise that was loud and rattling... asked friends what they thought it could be... sent a video to friends who are mechanics in other states... no one had a clue! But PRISM did! They even showed me what part and how it made the noise, fixed it in a Jiffy! They’re great!

10/07/2020
The staff
The staff is very friendly. They always get my car in and out quickly which is great!

EW
Edwina W.
Hyundai Tucson
10/05/2020
Car service
Very happy with the service received. Friendly customer service & car done in time told. Would definitely recommend to others

Daruis G.
10/02/2020
The best mechanics and friends
Joseph and Shannon at the best to do it and also the entire crew at Prism they work fast and don’t over charge they don’t screen anyone over Hardworking and honest service what else can you ask for:)

AG
Allen G.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/30/2020
Ford people on top of there stuff
Extremely professional and know what they’re doing I will take everything to them and highly recommend them for mechanic work

Dan H.
09/29/2020
Prism automotive
Prism was extremely helpful and friendly. Gave me a reasonable estimate then got the work done to perfection. Highly recommended!

AO
Anna O.
Toyota Yaris
09/26/2020 Category: Service
Anna said they were very helpful, they saved her a lot of money, and they were good.

Louise B.
09/24/2020 Category: Service
Louise said she had a great experience with the business. She said she has been going to the business for a long time and they always change her oil.