Overall Rating 4.296297/5Overall Rating 4.296297/5Overall Rating 4.296297/5Overall Rating 4.296297/5rating 4.296297
Overall Rating 2.16667/5Overall Rating 2.16667/5rating 2.16667rating 2.16667rating 2.16667

Lake Stevens, WA
2006 Hyundai Elantra
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Extra mile
Hyundai of Everett went the extra mile to provide value added service

Cody B.
Monroe, WA
Car oil change
The service was great and the staff was very friendly

Dolly G.
Snohomish, WA
07/20/2018 Category: Service
People are always kind and helpful.
I have always used the service department at Hyundai for my last 3 Hyundai cars!

JO
James O.
Edmonds, WA
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Quality work and customer service
I come here for all my oil changes, and each visit they provide great customer service. They answer all my questions, inform me of future needs, and don’t beat around the bush.
Clifford H., Parts and Service Director from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 07/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at HYUNDAI OF EVERETT. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.

Tracy B.
07/20/2018 Category: Service
I always receive great service from Hyundai of Everett. Although I'm not loving the face that I'm being forced to leave a comment/review.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
Overall good
Overall good service

CT
Cornelia T.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Amazing service as always!
I can always count on the service department at Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett to treat me with the utmost respect. They are courteous, professional and very helpful. I have recommended them to many of my friends and family.

VG
Valerie G.
Monroe, WA
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and great super friendly and great customer service
This was my first time in for an oil change people were very friendly great customer service. I had to change my appointment a couple of times but they squeezed me and even earlier the same day so that was great thank you family of Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett I'll be back!

KR
Kevin R.
Snohomish, WA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/19/2018 Category: Service
I was early, they took me in right away and were done before the time they said it would take. Great waiting area.

Shane C.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Great service and great people
I am always impressed with the professionalism and service I get from Hyundai of Everett. They take the time to answer any questions I have, and have always made the service appointments as easy and hassle-free as possible.

I can't recommend Hyundai of Everett enough.
Clifford H., Parts and Service Director from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 07/19/2018

FM
Frank M.
Lynnwood, WA
Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett
We have always had excellent and friendly service.

EC
Ellen C.
Bothell, WA
2011 Hyundai Tucson
Service review
I bought my car from Hyundai of Everett so have always come here for service. Travis in service was wonderful.
Thanks,
Ellen C
Clifford H., Parts and Service Director from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 07/18/2018

Brian H.

Deborah T.
2013 Hyundai Accent
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Friendly Service
Friendly, fast, and efficient!
Clifford H., Parts and Service Director from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 07/17/2018

Customer service
Great personal care.

KA
Karen A.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great prices& quick
I have had my oil changed 2 times, and have had great service. They are very thorough also. I will be back.

DK
Darlene K.
2005 Hyundai Elantra
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Shout out to Travis for showing customer service and honesty still exist. I have been going through a lot lately but had to get the car in for servicing. Travis was so helpful went above the normal in making sure my car was fixed right. I went in thinking the service would be over $500, and Travis knew I was expecting it. When all was said and done, it was only just over $100. So many other places would have said they did the work and charged it. Thank you Travis!!!

BW
Bruce W.
Great Customer Service
Great Customer Service
Clifford H., Parts and Service Director from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 07/16/2018

Redmond, WA