Overall Rating 4.274512/5Overall Rating 4.274512/5Overall Rating 4.274512/5Overall Rating 4.274512/5rating 4.274512
Overall Rating 2.15686/5Overall Rating 2.15686/5rating 2.15686rating 2.15686rating 2.15686

Sepideh M.
Lynnwood, WA
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Everything was perfect! :)
Clifford H., Parts and Service Director from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at HYUNDAI OF EVERETT. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.

Arlington, WA
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Service Every Six Months
It is easy to make an appointment online. The service department is friendly and explains what they are doing clearly. Service seems to be done quickly, carefully and thoroughly.

DK

Always pleased
Always helpful and kind!

Shanna M.
Best Service
Best service each and every time!

TO
Terry O.
2014 Hyundai Accent
great service
The service was excellent and I got exactly what I was told. I have only one complaint, who ever drove the car last left the seat pushed forward. I am big and tall and almost hurt myself getting back into the car. Please make sure the seat position is at the same position as when it is brought in. This is an issue that I feel strongly about and it possible prevent from having my car serviced at your dealership.

VW
Valerie W.
Puyallup, WA
Trustworthy
I keep coming to the Everett Hyundai dealership because they have proven themselves worthy of my trust. The service department is always responsive and kind. I can get in and get out without worry and know they will advise me regarding the health of my car honestly. Thanks guys, you are the best!

KV
Karoly V.
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Teamwork
Very helpful knowledgeable team.

KH
Kevin H.
Lake Stevens, WA
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Average service
A bit surprised that an oil change would take a full hour.

ME
Maria E.
Mill Creek, WA
Great Customer Services
Any questions or concerns that I may have get answered thoroughly. The employees are pleasant and friendly. And most importantly, my car runs smoothly after every maintenance service.

Angela B.
Fast and efficient
I was in and out in no time. I also paid less than I would have elsewhere. The waiting room is clean and comfortable. I appreciate the free soda and snacks.

KG
Kevin G.
Washington, DC
2010 Hyundai Sonata
90,000 mile service
I had been dreading the major 90,000 mile service for my 2010 Sonata, as I knew it would be expensive ($595) and might have hidden costs as well. However, it was completed in just 4-5 hours, with no significant findings. And they gave me a 2018 SUV for the day, which I was almost reluctant to return for my own car. I will probably continue having my car serviced at this dealership (other than tires, oil changes, brakes, and battery) even after the 100,000 mile warranty is completed. I have great trust in them.

Poor Service Experience
Not satisfied after having this dealership provide an ECM update and 60K mile inspection. Car hesitated upon start up and drove extremely rough after driving off. Car did eventually recover but a consumer expects as safe road worthy vehicle after being serviced. Not at all pleased with this experience. Windshield wipers replaced when they were just recently replaced, an additional $37 gouge for needless replacement.
Clifford H., Parts and Service Director from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett

As Service Manager of the HYUNDAI OF EVERETT store, I am sorry to hear that you found our service department to be unsatisfactory.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at the following email address: cliff@hyundaiofeverett.com. My phone number is 206-258-9100 if you prefer a phone conversation.

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
They care
There was a problem and they fixed it

Ask questions
Customer service should have told me over the phone that it was going to take much more time to complete the work

Mark B.
05/14/2018 Category: Service
They were extremely friendly, very well organized and fast. The waiting room was great with free food and drink.

Mukilteo, WA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Service!
Friendly, courteous service. Nice waiting room with TV and amenities. And I have to applaud one of the staff members, Travis, because he does an amazing job...provides excellent service, professional and friendly. Not everyone there looks like they're glad to be there, and I don't blame them, but Travis really stands out.

Tim S.
Duvall, WA
Quick, Quality Service
Great, as usual.

GL
Gail L.
Mukilteo, WA
Happy with Hyundai
Service was easy to schedule, quick, efficient and free (for this first visit)! Was on my way to the complimentary carwash in under an hour.

Mill Creek, WA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/13/2018 Category: Service
Very quick and know what to do

425-258-9100v

Gold Bar, WA
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Mr King, my salesman, was very kind & patient. He took time to answer my many questions & showed me how to use the different amenities.
Everyone was friendly & made me feel "at home".