Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett

Overall Rating 4.3536615/5Overall Rating 4.3536615/5Overall Rating 4.3536615/5Overall Rating 4.3536615/5rating 4.3536615
Overall Rating 2.21951/5Overall Rating 2.21951/5rating 2.21951rating 2.21951rating 2.21951

TL
Tiffany L.
Santa Barbara, CA
2013 Hyundai Accent
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Great experience. I apprecciate that they don't push me to pay for service I don't need yet. I'll be back.

ZH
Zamal H.
Mukilteo, WA
Outstanding Customer Service
This place makes a believer out of me. My planned next vehicle purchase will be coming from this dealership for sure!!!
CLIFFORD H., Parts and Service Director from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at HYUNDAI OF EVERETT. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.

Michael D.
Woodinville, WA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
service
Great, Great Service, Travis does a great job representing the company, quality workmanship, quality service, can't ask for much more.

Jahnis A.
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Trustworthy and reliable repair business
Everett Hyundai continues to be a reliable and trustworthy place to have your vehicle serviced. I have been going there for a number of years and have always had a very good experience. The service advisers are friendly, courteous and attentive and knowledgeably answer the customer's questions immediately or promptly look into the matter and get the answer.

Kevin B.
Snohomish, WA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Easy in and Out
Very professional and helpful. Very cordial as well. Took about 1.25 hours for 15,000 mile service.
CLIFFORD H., Parts and Service Director from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 09/12/2019

Nice job
Thanks!

SE
Shirley E.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
my car
I always like the service I get there. Very friendly and do a very good job

Woodinville, WA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Pleased, but have reservations
Service was better than expected. Coupon for discount had expired, so paid normal which was higher than other non dealership, however, for 90,000 I prefer to go to the dealership. Front counter agent was pleasant, and kept me well in the loop.

TF
Trudy F.
2004 Hyundai Sonata
Trudy / Time and money.
I had an urgent issue with my car and they got me in for service on my time schedule. After checking all the issues plus rotating my tires, checking brake pads, changing my oil, and checking radiator, it only took an hour and the cost was only $40. Eric Robert's, my service advisor, was very professional and extremely helpful.

Edmonds, WA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Marshall was the best part of the experience
prefer not to add any more comments
ERIC M R. from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 09/11/2019

As Service Manager of the HYUNDAI OF EVERETT store, I am sorry to hear that you found our service department to be unsatisfactory.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at the following email address: cliff@hyundaiofeverett.com. My phone number is 206-258-9100 if you prefer a phone conversation.

Arlington, WA
Fast friendly service
Another great service experience

Jennifer K.
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Great service every time!
Also have excellent service!

EB
Ed B.
Kirkland, WA
Hyundai of Everett
The service advisors are very good, especially Marshall. Have been getting my 2013 Sonata serviced for 7 years and it has 190K miles, they have done a great job.

Marysville, WA
2008 Hyundai Elantra
Service review
I have only taken my car to be serviced at Hyundai of Everett/Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett for the past 11 years. Service has always been prompt and courteous. I will continue to have my car serviced here for years to come. Thanks!!

TF
Terry F.
Stanwood, WA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Terry freeman
First class Organization, bottom to top!

John P.
09/08/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett has always provided the friendliest and best customer service I’ve received from any auto dealership.
CLIFFORD H., Parts and Service Director from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 09/09/2019

Karrie B.
Marysville, WA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/07/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
The service techs treat you with respect. They listen, diagnose, and fix! Always putting me at ease and never hard sell services.

VG
Valerie G.
Monroe, WA
Super customer service
Continually giving excellent customer service. I feel they have given top priority to me as a customer. My granddaughter bought her first new car @ Hyundai of Everett. Then upgraded a few years later again in Everett. Never any high pressure sales. Cars speak for themselves. Comfort in buying seems to be top priority for us as patrons.

Lynnwood, WA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Hyundai of Everett
My battery needed replacing they offered me a great deal and got me going very quickly.
CLIFFORD H., Parts and Service Director from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 09/06/2019

Lynnwood, WA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Hyundai of Everett
Was able to get my service done and brakes replaced in a professional manner and back on the road.