Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 2.24242/5Overall Rating 2.24242/5rating 2.24242rating 2.24242rating 2.24242

Jessica C.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Love going here for service
They are always so kind to me, explain everything well and quick!
Clifford H., Parts and Service Director from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 11/21/2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at HYUNDAI OF EVERETT. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.

Kathleen S.
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Clifford H., Parts and Service Director from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 11/20/2018

RE
Richard E.
Up front and honesty.
Great.
Clifford H., Parts and Service Director from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 11/19/2018

BT
Buddy T.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Customer service
Great friendly and courteous customer service.

Jennifer G.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Excellent Service as Always
I couldn't say enough good things about Hyundai of Everett. This is my 4th car I have owned from them. Their service team is amazing. Always professional, kind, prompt and extremely helpful.

ST
Sherdena T.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/18/2018 Category: Service
There Wonderful Customer Service & Genuine Kindness .....................
Great Service and Kindness with Respect to us by your people that work there. King, Marshall, Jame's. Just to name a few.My wife and I were taught when we were young , that the Customer sign's your pay check. These gentleman took Great Care of us not just as Customers, but as Fellow Human beings. Thank You, Sincerely, Jeff & Sherdena Toman

Carolyn C.
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Great place for buying and maintance.

Marilyn B.
Snohomish, WA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Great dealership, great salesperson!
Komal was professional, knowledgeable, just the right amount of personable. If you need to get a new vehicle, ask for her!

GA
Geraldine A.
Lake Stevens, WA
2011 Hyundai Tucson
Honesty and friendliness.
I was made to feel like a long time customer.

Renee S.
Mukilteo, WA
11/16/2018 Category: Service
wonderful
Thankful for the time taken to inspect my car throughly

KR
Kimberly R.
Granite Falls, WA
2011 Hyundai Accent
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
I enjoy getting my car serviced at this dealership because everyone is friendly and helpful.
Clifford H., Parts and Service Director from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 11/16/2018

HL
Heather L.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
They are nice and communicative
As some service guys, friendly
Clifford H., Parts and Service Director from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 11/15/2018

KD
Katie D.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great Job!
My car was ready sooner than I thought, which was especially wonderful considering I had three children (including a toddler) with me!

Christopher S.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service as always.

SR
Susan R.
Camano Island, WA
Great experience
Travis did more than I expected, he fixed the recalls that I didn't even know were there

11/12/2018 Category: Service
Amazing service every time!
Every single employee at Everett Hyundai is exceptional! Each person goes above and beyond to make sure I am informed and pleased with my service.
Clifford H., Parts and Service Director from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 11/13/2018

KH
Kylie H.
The staff
Travis went above and beyond. Contacted my extended warranty for coverage from another dealership. Nothing ever seems to be covered. Anyways, my last repair wasn't covered yet again. He connected with the parts and technician team and was able to find ways to cut the cost for me. I truly appreciate it. I will never recommend car pros renton to anyone and this was yet another reason why. I have recommended Hyundai of everett to a number of friends and family. Thank you for all that you do! And a special shout out to Travis!

XG
Xander G.
Great people, great service
Had a window smashed out on my brand new Hyundai. Travis in Service, and Micheal gates in parts, went above and beyond for me and I’m really grateful for the help they provided.
Will definitely be returning, loyalty earned!
Clifford H., Parts and Service Director from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 11/12/2018

SD
Shanna D.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Poor communication
I was extremely disappointed in the service departments communication. I requested an estimate on some work they recommended that I didn't understand anyway. I waited and then was told it would be emailed to me. A week later I still had not heard and called service department. Was told they couldn't remember who I was and they were hoping I would call. Then just received an estimate without explanation of charges or work needing to be done. I ended up going elsewhere for this work and not only was the same work cheaper and guaranteed with a warranty but was explained to me in depth.

As Service Manager of the HYUNDAI OF EVERETT store, I am sorry to hear that you found our service department to be unsatisfactory.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at the following email address: cliff@hyundaiofeverett.com. My phone number is 206-258-9100 if you prefer a phone conversation.

LL
Lynette L.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Good customer service
It's once to experience good customer service.