Overall Rating 4.3809498/5Overall Rating 4.3809498/5Overall Rating 4.3809498/5Overall Rating 4.3809498/5rating 4.3809498
Overall Rating 2.22222/5Overall Rating 2.22222/5rating 2.22222rating 2.22222rating 2.22222

Lake Stevens, WA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/17/2018 Category: Service
The work performance is great . Thank you for everything you do to help us .
Clifford H., Parts and Service Director from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at HYUNDAI OF EVERETT. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.

PP
Peter P.
Mount Vernon, WA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Fan motor fiasco
Poor
Clifford H., Parts and Service Director from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 09/17/2018

As Service Manager of the HYUNDAI OF EVERETT store, I am sorry to hear that you found our service department to be unsatisfactory.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at the following email address: cliff@hyundaiofeverett.com. My phone number is 206-258-9100 if you prefer a phone conversation.

MN
Marilyn N.
Awesome
Every one is right there for you. They were quick with the oil change. Awesome

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/16/2018 Category: Service
On time
efficient, let me know what was important to get taken care of and what could wait.

LA
Leticia A.
Arlington, WA
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff, let me do drop off and pick up and even gave me keys back when service department was closed.

MV
Maryanna V.
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Fixed fuel door
Came in for an oil change and happened to mention my fuel door on the outside of my car was stuck in the shut position. The attending mechanic quickly adjusted something in the spring and fixed it. Works great now. Also it took less than an hour for everything to be done. Everyone was extremely nice and considerate.

Brian S.
Snohomish, WA
2014 Hyundai Equus
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai people are always a pleasure, even when my Hyundai vehicle is not
I bought a 2014 Equus, and it had its share of problems. This is a super complicated vehicle, with relatively new technology for the company. Binging the car in for issue after issue was frustrating. That said, this team could not have tried harder to make me a happy customer. Every time I walked through the door, King (my salesperson) always stands to greet me with a smile and a handshake. Brandon probably had it the worst in having to deal with me, but I could ALWAYS count on his professionalism and empathy. He worked hard to make sure I felt good about the car I bought. James, if I had a business offering services, id ask James if he'd come work for me. Knowledgeable, witty, and someone who follows up when he says he will. He is an excellent 'face of the team' and is absolutely the reason I'll keep bringing my vehicle to his care. Keep it up folks, you've got a good thing going.

VB
Vickie B.
2016 Hyundai Accent
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service, fast and efficient!
Great employees, friendly, helpful, and speedy, quality service!
Clifford H., Parts and Service Director from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 09/13/2018

MV
Marienelle V.
Best sevice!
Helpful and very good of what they do..

BK
Baba K.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Been coming here forvtge past 6 yrs

2013 Hyundai Accent
Great and friendly service
Service was fast and friendly!

Marla W.
Unexpected visit
Had a problem suddenly. They reassured me on phone and gave me a prompt appointment for next day.

They were very courteous and fast. Explained the problem and was done.

Very nice, very competent.
Clifford H., Parts and Service Director from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 09/12/2018

Lynnwood, WA
2011 Hyundai Elantra To
Excellent Customer Service
The excellent customer service keeps me coming back!!! I’ve only gone to Hyundai of Everett for the past 6 years and will continue to do so!

2017 Hyundai Accent
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Changes oil and filter checked all
I only I can say its excellent

James M.
Lynnwood, WA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
James
I appreciate the wonderful attention from both the sales staff and the service department. I was considering three different makes of vehicles. I feel very good about having made the correct choice with my Santa Fe.

HA
Henry A.
Mukilteo, WA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
YOUR PEOPLE!!!
I think that all the folks from sales to service are THE GREATEST!!!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Run around
Wast of time.
Clifford H., Parts and Service Director from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 09/11/2018

Jan M.
Edmonds, WA
Good people
Fast and friendly...they go above and beyond with customer service.

DJ
Dennis J.
Mill Creek, WA
09/10/2018 Category: Service
As usual, great service at a great price.

2016 Hyundai Accent
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service!
Great customer care, prompt, kind, informative, and great quality technical work.
Thank you!
Clifford H., Parts and Service Director from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 09/10/2018