Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett

TH
Tracye H.
2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring
05/25/2020 Category: Service
Great service is provided by Hyundai of Everett! We have two Hyundai's and they're both in fantastic condition thanks to the service we've received. Travis explains things thoroughly.

DF
Dennis F.
05/25/2020 Category: Service
New engine
Travis, our service associate, was awesome. He made the whole process a snap. Our car was finished in a day and a half and runs great. I still can't believe we got a brand new engine for free. What a great warranty, car and dealership.

S
S.
Lynnwood, WA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/23/2020 Category: Service
I love a place that knows my name
I have been a part of this company for many years! All I have to do is give my first name and they know who I am, what my car is and what it will need on its next service. I love the longevity of the service crew, they are friendly and during the Covid crisis, they were safe.
Thank you!

Edmonds, WA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
05/19/2020 Category: Service
May 15 warranty service
Service was completed on a timely and efficient basis.
CLIFFORD H., Parts and Service Director from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 05/19/2020

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at GENESIS AND HYUNDAI OF EVERETT. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.

LK
Lance K.
Seattle, WA
05/17/2020 Category: Service
Oil Change
Came in early for my appointment and they were able to get me in immediately. They had my car done before my actual appointment time.
CLIFFORD H., Parts and Service Director from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 05/18/2020

Monroe, WA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
Great dealership
Same guys work there when I bought my car in 2008 and so I went back and bought another one in 2019 and I I love the service I always have
CLIFFORD H., Parts and Service Director from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 05/16/2020

2010 Hyundai Accent
Timely rescue
I was in the middle of moving items from an old address to a new one. The malfunction indicator came on and the car didn't start until after a wait. I called the next morning and asked if they could help. They had a full schedule, but I was told to come by if there was a problem. There was. The indicator was on and the car struggled. They looked in their schedule and fit me in. They gave accurate time estimates for the search and the repair. After a pleasant stay in their customer waiting area, the problem was resolved and the car and I have been motoring since.

Mount Vernon, WA
2016 Hyundai Accent
Oil Change
O K.

JE
Jewelie E.
Camano Island, WA
Customer Service!
The easy buying experience I had, when I bought my last two vehicles from Hyundai of Everett, and Great Customer service! I've recommended you many times to friends and family.

WN
William N.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/14/2020 Category: Service
Always thorough, professional, and courteous.
CLIFFORD H., Parts and Service Director from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 05/14/2020

RJ
Robert J.
Arlington, WA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/11/2020 Category: Service
30k service
Fast, clean, efficient. A little pricey but I am more confident going to my dealer than anywhere else. My salesman from 2 years ago rembered me and came over to say hello. That was awesome Fabian Ponce. Thanks for that.
CLIFFORD H., Parts and Service Director from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 05/12/2020

WK
William K.
Stanwood, WA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
05/10/2020 Category: Service
they are the best
James is a service pro. With every new opportunity to serve, he exceeds your expectations. Kudos. Lee Johnson is fortunate to have his spirit.
CLIFFORD H., Parts and Service Director from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 05/11/2020

Judith T.
Marysville, WA
2009 Hyundai Sonata
05/08/2020 Category: Service
Attentive
I always feel like I am among caring friends when I come here.
CLIFFORD H., Parts and Service Director from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 05/09/2020

John G.
Stanwood, WA
2018 Hyundai Kona
05/08/2020 Category: Service
Always great service
Always great service
CLIFFORD H., Parts and Service Director from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 05/08/2020

TF
Thuresa F.
Lynnwood, WA
2011 Hyundai Elantra Touring
05/07/2020 Category: Service
Always AWESOME 👏🏽
Always awesome! Super customer service!!