Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett

Overall Rating 4.3506486/5Overall Rating 4.3506486/5Overall Rating 4.3506486/5Overall Rating 4.3506486/5rating 4.3506486
Overall Rating 2.20779/5Overall Rating 2.20779/5rating 2.20779rating 2.20779rating 2.20779
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

BC
Benjamine C.
Granite Falls, WA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Great place that treats you right!
King has been exceptional to me and my family. He has always been upfront about prices, features and the purchasing process. He sends us reminders about required services and our Hyundai anniversaries. We purchased both of our Santa Fe's here, hands down best place to buy and be a part of the Hyundai family.

This location is top-notch for both sales and service.
CLIFFORD H., Parts and Service Director from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at HYUNDAI OF EVERETT. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.

Marysville, WA
Great job
Thanks!

Tommy M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Customer for life!
I have been doing business with Hyundai of Everett for around twenty years. I have always had great experiences with both the sales and service departments. Service department staff are friendly and always take care of the customer. They perform high quality work for a fair price. I am as happy with my last service as I was with the first car buying experience I had in the sales department twenty years ago. I am a customer for life and have referred many people to the dealership. Keep up the outstanding work, team!

2005 Hyundai Elantra
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Repair 2005 Elantra
Car's idle was out of order and engine pinging badly so brought it in, and left with it running smooth and sound. Pleased as always with the excellent service and staff who've been there forever and for good reason - they're terrific!

Susan M.
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Great service and friendly staff.
Made having my car serviced super easy. Explained exactly what they were doing to my car and gave me the best deal.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Great service and nice staff.
The mechanics and staff go the extra mile for customers.
CLIFFORD H., Parts and Service Director from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 06/17/2019

Judith T.
Marysville, WA
2009 Hyundai Sonata
06/17/2019 Category: Service
I feel I am among friends
Always a professional group.

David H.
Snohomish, WA
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
Accommodating service department
Service is thorough, knowledgeable, and accommodating. The three service managers are top notch. They'll find a way to make a service work out for you and keep costs down.

CE
Cynthia E.
Arlington, WA
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Always good
I had a 30 thousand mile service done. Only took 45 minutes. I always have confidence in my Hyundai services.

Seattle, WA
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Great experience.
Great service and a wonderful waiting area.

TW
Tracy W.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
The people
Always like how they take care of me and my car

Blaine, WA
2014 Hyundai Accent
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Service, Clean, sales man Jeff Purgo ( I don't know how to spell his last name :) ) Excellent sales man !
Marshel took excellent care of me, explained the car repair to me, All the service people have been excellent.
When I bought my Hyundai Accent, Jeff Purgo was the sales man that sold my accent to me, Never any high pressure from him, he had patience with me, showed me many car's, he sold me my Hyundai Accent brand new in 2014, I have been very happy with my car and with all the worker's I have dealt with. This Dealership and employees are NO 1 !
Essie Jackson

Jean D.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
service appointment
Good customer service and a good product!
CLIFFORD H., Parts and Service Director from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 06/14/2019

AH
Aziz H.
Lynnwood, WA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/13/2019 Category: Service
The service manager Cliff followed with a phone call and took care of my concerns.
Thank you.

Not happy.
I will give Everett Hyundai a chance to improve or the next review will be worse and longer texts.

As Service Manager of the HYUNDAI OF EVERETT store, I am sorry to hear that you found our service department to be unsatisfactory.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at the following email address: cliff@hyundaiofeverett.com. My phone number is 206-258-9100 if you prefer a phone conversation.

Hyundai of Everett

RE
Rick E.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service department. Friendly, professional service advisors. Gladly recommend to a friend.
CLIFFORD H., Parts and Service Director from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 06/13/2019

Camano Island, WA
review
good

MA
Mollyne A.
06/13/2019
First time fan
First time fan of a dealership and I have Jackie in sales to thank for that, fun, smart and it was like family! What a great experience! She was helpful but not breathing down my neck to make a choice. When I need to make another purchase I will be back for Jackie to help me! Great service all around thru Hyundai of Everett as well.

Clean & Friendly
The Customer service is friendly

Dharmesh B.
Seattle, WA
06/12/2019
Car Ready to go under 30min.
I went there for service with 1.2K miles only on my car and the service advisor told me its not worth changing Oil so soon and asked me to come back when you hit 3.5K miles, which was really good advice in my opinion to the customer.
I booked an appointment from there portal after 3.5K miles and reached there on time. Service Advisor(James Woll) took my car and asked me to wait for 45 min. till we change the oil and inspect car. Boom after 30 min. he comes back and car was ready and cleaned, which was amazing in my opinion plus they game me a car wash coupon for free, which was cake on icing. Thanks to Car tech(Jefferson) as well for amazing service.
CLIFFORD H., Parts and Service Director from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 06/12/2019

MA
Mark A.
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/11/2019 Category: Service
service
I brought my car in for it's second service and they rotated the tires for free and did the 7500 mile service in about 20 minutes as well as the oil change that was due.