Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett

Elizabeth C.
2005 Hyundai Elantra
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Always friendly and helpful
They take the time to listen to my concerns with my car and give excellent answers to ask my questions!

MN
Mandy N.
Mukilteo, WA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I got my oil changed in my Elantra. Staff is friendly and service was fast. Provided me with a quote for a few things that need to be replaced.
ERIC M R. from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 02/18/2020

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at HYUNDAI OF EVERETT. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.

SA
Shelly A.
Langley, WA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Super speedy
Today my oil change took less than 1 hr.! They always do a great job and I am treated well. Loved going to the car wash afterwards as my car needed a bath! Thanks!
ERIC M R. from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 02/14/2020

KH
Kylie H.
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Always helpful and caring! I appreciate the service and attention to a loyal customer!
ERIC M R. from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 02/13/2020

Dee W.
Lake Stevens, WA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful service and I love my car.
Everyone is so friendly and helpful.

PR
Paul R.
02/11/2020 Category: Service
They get the job done right the first time!

Jean M.

Sandra W.
Arlington, WA
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Very friendly service staff!
I get in at my scheduled appointment time, and the waiting area is very comfortable. The staff in the service department are very nice!

MV
Maryanna V.
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Reliable
I am very happy with all the service I get at this dealership. They are reliable to always do a great job.

Bothell, WA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/06/2020 Category: Service
friendly, helpful
Oil Change was quick and I was out of there in 30 mins.
CLIFFORD H., Parts and Service Director from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 02/06/2020

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at GENESIS AND HYUNDAI OF EVERETT. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.

Lee Johnson Genesis Hyundai of Everett

John M.
Lake Stevens, WA
02/05/2020 Category: Service
This operation cares about their customers and do not try to see how much revenue they can generate.
Totally trust this dealership.

Lee Johnson Genesis Hyundai of Everett

02/04/2020 Category: Service
This is my 2nd time bringing my car in for routine maintenance here and both times I have been surprised at how great the customer service here. I purchased my Hyundai for a different dealer and had the absolute worst experience there, but Hyundai of Everett is the complete opposite. The waiting area is clean, lots of seating, free drinks and snacks. The people I spoke with went over and beyond to make sure everything I needed was taken care of. I will continue to bring my car here for all future service needs.
ERIC M R. from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 02/05/2020

Marysville, WA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Oil Change
Since this dealership will not accept my maintenance insurance, plus I was told to go elsewhere, I will not be going back to this dealership.
ERIC M R. from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 02/05/2020

As Service Manager of the HYUNDAI OF EVERETT store, I am sorry to hear that you found our service department to be unsatisfactory.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at the following email address: cliff@hyundaiofeverett.com. My phone number is 206-258-9100 if you prefer a phone conversation.

Diana D.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Te people who work there
Always provide excellent and quick service. Everyone is always friendly and happy :)
ERIC M R. from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 02/04/2020