Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett

2020 Hyundai Elantra
01/13/2021 Category: Service
I didnt originally buy my car from here but this place was closer to my house so I came here for my 7500 mile check up, they got me in quickly and got me out before I knew it!

Mount Vernon, WA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
01/11/2021 Category: Service
Na
Na
CLIFFORD H., Parts and Service Director from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 01/12/2021

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at GENESIS AND HYUNDAI OF EVERETT. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.

HN
Hailey N.
Granite Falls, WA
01/09/2021
I was in great hands!
I recently bought a new vehicle and Patrick helped me so much! He made the process so easy considering it was my first real vehicle purchase. I felt like I was being taken care of and all my needs were definitely met. I’m absolutely loving my new car!
CLIFFORD H., Parts and Service Director from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 01/11/2021

Amir S.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/04/2021 Category: Service
3019 Santa Fe
Great customer service, great people, Eric Roberts took care of my problem very professional
CLIFFORD H., Parts and Service Director from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 01/04/2021

BT
Bill T.
2020 Hyundai Kona Ev
01/03/2021 Category: Service
Very Professional
Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett serves its customers with courteous, intelligent, and helpful staff. You are a valued customer here. I've brought my Kona EV in for service on a flat tire and two software updates. Since my vehicle is electric, it will rarely need service. When it does, I am comfortable and confident in dealing with their staff.

Darrin S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/02/2021 Category: Service
Thanks Hyundai
I give you a 95 % great rating.
Ive had a few little hiccups in service over the years but overall i don't want my car going nowhere else.
So this means i 95% trust and like you guys.
Jeff Plunkett is the salesman who you want if your reading reviews and coming in to consider buying friendly straight to the point and price. No games here just straight to financing and driving away.

12/28/2020 Category: Service
Excellent as always!
Friendly, top quality customer service, as always -- thank you!
CLIFFORD H., Parts and Service Director from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 12/29/2020

Susan B.
Lake Stevens, WA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
12/17/2020 Category: Service
Execelent service
CLIFFORD H., Parts and Service Director from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 12/18/2020

AW
Ahmad W.
2017 Hyundai Accent
12/17/2020 Category: Service
Nice staff, good prices.
Well trained staff, doing good job.
CLIFFORD H., Parts and Service Director from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 12/17/2020

John P.
Mill Creek, WA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/14/2020 Category: Service
Recall Service
Scheduled factory recall. Took less than an hour
Answered my questions. All great
CLIFFORD H., Parts and Service Director from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 12/15/2020

ES
Eugene S.
Lake Stevens, WA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
12/04/2020 Category: Service
Great experience
The service department is professional and courteous. Prices are reasonable for dealership service. I definitely recommend Hyundai of Everett for your service needs.
CLIFFORD H., Parts and Service Director from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 12/07/2020

2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/27/2020 Category: Service
c
Review
CLIFFORD H., Parts and Service Director from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 11/30/2020

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at HYUNDAI OF EVERETT. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.

As Service Manager of the HYUNDAI OF EVERETT store, I am sorry to hear that you found our service department to be unsatisfactory.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at the following email address: cliff@hyundaiofeverett.com. My phone number is 206-258-9100 if you prefer a phone conversation.

AK

Dane S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/13/2020 Category: Service
60000 mile service
service went as scheduled, no issues, on time
CLIFFORD H., Parts and Service Director from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 11/13/2020

KH
Kimberly H.
11/12/2020
Above and beyond!
I lost brake lights and needed in ASAP, I drive to seattle daily, I called around with no luck getting in for 2 wks, so I took a chance and stopped by the dealership. Marshall told they were booked and only had 1 technician, but if I could leave the car, they would get it in. That afternoon,they told me they needed it overnight for parts and I could pick it up tomorrow. I needed a rental, expected to Uber over, but Marshall called Enterprise for me and they came and picked me up, I let him know I couldnt get back from seattle the following day before service closed, No Problem, he left my car at the sales side and for me to pick up!! He even let me leave the rental there and they will return it for me. I have never had a better experience!! Marshall bent over backwards to help me and I cant thank him and the team enough!! Thanks again Marshall, you are an asset to the company!!