Overall Rating 4.0909118/5Overall Rating 4.0909118/5Overall Rating 4.0909118/5Overall Rating 4.0909118/5rating 4.0909118
Overall Rating 2.54545/5Overall Rating 2.54545/5rating 2.54545rating 2.54545rating 2.54545

Greenfield, MA
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Always a good experience with Hyundai of Keene. And this is the second car I have purchased from them

JU
Jordan U.
Jaffrey, NH
2012 Hyundai Azera
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Recent service visit on 1/5
Brought my Azera in for routine Oil / Rotate and just like previous visits the vehicle was done long before they "estimated".. only this time it was discovered that my vehicle had some unsafe play in the front suspension components.. The service director/writer wasted no time in letting me know what was going on and what my vehicle needed.. I was prepared a quote with labor and parts charges and exactly what would be done.. I told them I would let them know if I choose to have the work performed there.. I called on 1/7 and the vehicle will be fully repaired on 1/11! I even explained that I might need to leave for a bit and if needed a loaner could be provided (even though it is under a 4 hours job).. once again it shows that this family run dealership cares about its customers and treats them as if we were all related. Yet again reaffirming further increasing my pleasure with the Hyundai brand
HARRY R B., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Keene responded on 01/10/2019

Hello Jordan,

Thank you for the great score and comments. We appeciate it very much. Look forward to seeing you later this week.

Antrim, NH
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Staff is awesome!
Ability to schedule maintenance on line is a positive for me. On this visit was greeted by original salesman who actually remembered me. Comfortable waiting area & promptly completed routine maintenance. Great staff!!
HARRY R B., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Keene responded on 01/02/2019

Hello,

Thank you for the great score and terrific comments. We appreciate it very much.

Michelle B.
Antrim, NH
12/30/2018 Category: Service
Quick and efficient service!
My oil change and tire rotation were done quickly! Reasonable price too!
HARRY R B., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Keene responded on 12/31/2018

Hello Michelle,
Thank you for responding, the terrific score and kind comments. We appreciate it very much.

Dave B.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
12/25/2018 Category: Service
Top notch service
Thanks for great service
HARRY R B., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Keene responded on 12/26/2018

Hello Dave,

Thank you for taking the time to respond, the great score and comments. We appreciate it very much.

CK
Claus K.
Spofford, NH
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Great
HARRY R B., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Keene responded on 12/24/2018

Hello Claus,

Thank you for the excellent score and comments. We appreciate it very much.

Richard M.
Marlborough, NH
12/21/2018 Category: Service
What happened
A bit disappointed this visit. Went for a recall repair to the air bag harness.
Needed new wipers, a bit pricey.
Have had a wash job every visit, not this time.
First time ever not satisfied.Will see what happens next time.
HARRY R B., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Keene responded on 12/22/2018

Hello Richard,

Thank you for responding. I must apologize for not meeting your expectations at your last visit. We did have an issue with staffing in our detailing department and that should have been communicated to you. Please stop by any time so we may wash your vehicle. Again my sincerest applogies, we look forward to your next visit.

12/21/2018 Category: Service
Nice service, friendly people.
Came in for low pressure adjust and was able to have tire rotated.

Hello,

Thank you for the great score and comments, we really appreciate it.

DE
Donald E.
Guilford, VT
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Happy Hyundai customer
The service folks are very helpful and always looking out for me!
HARRY R B., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Keene responded on 12/14/2018

Hello Donald,

Thank for responding and giving us such a great score and kind comments. We appreciate it very much.

JO
Joseph O.
Winchendon, MA
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai of Keene has a great service department I would definitely recommend them . I would also recommend anyone looking for a new car to check out a Sonata cause it’s reliable transportation and looks great to
HARRY R B., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Keene responded on 12/13/2018

Hello Joseph,

Thank you for responding. We appreciate the oppurtunity and the great score. Your comments are very kind, we look forward to the next visit.

Debbie S.
Jaffrey, NH
2011 Hyundai Tucson
12/12/2018 Category: Service
2011 Hyundai Tuscon
Service was awesome in keeping us informed with everything we needed to know concerning our car

Hello Debbie,

Thank you for the great score and comments, we appreciate it very much.

Suzanne S.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Extraordinary Customer Service
I took my Sonata to Hyundai recently to address a couple recalls and to see what the noise was underneath my vehicle. Problems were substantial to the tune of $1,500.00. I could have had repairs done for considerably less elsewhere, but decided I wasn't up to the hassle on that day. So, while the cost was a difficult pill to swallow, Hyundai stepped up to the plate with their customer service. Harry at the Service Desk found some cost-saving coupons that he voluntarily applied to the bill. I arrived to pick up my vehicle at the scheduled time only to learn that they had another hour of work to perform. I was on a tight schedule, and Hyundai provided me a loaner. Scott wrestled with the child car-seat in the back of MY car and ASSISTED me transferring and installing it into the loaner so that I could pick up my grandson on time. Everyone in the service department was extremely helpful, and I hope that this sentiment is passed along to them. Thank you all!

Hello Suzanne,

Thank you so much for responding, we appreciate the fantastic score and coments. It was our pleasure and we look forward to your next visit.

CZ
Christine Z.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Attitude, friendliness, shuttle
I`ve always found the dealership to have great service, I did miss seeing Doug this time, but everyone was nice. I`ll be back...
HARRY R B., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Keene responded on 12/11/2018

Hello Christine,

Thank you for coming in and responding. We appreciate the good score and comments. We look forward to your next visit.

Vernon, VT
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Service Dept
Service was quick and easy. Personnel were very friendly.
HARRY R B., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Keene responded on 12/07/2018

Hello,

Thank you for the kind comments and great score. We do appreciate it very much.

Diane G.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Service review
Service was cordial and they did all of the things I needed done on my car in a timely manner. The waiting area was nice and clean and they kept up informed on how the service on my vehicle was coming along. pleasant experience.

Hello Diane,

Thank you for the good score and comments, we appreciate the oppurtunity very much.

EB
Earl B.
Peterborough, NH
wonderful fast service .
Great, on time service, checked everything from head to toe, love it.!
HARRY R B., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Keene responded on 12/06/2018

Hello Earl,

Thank you for the great score and wonderful comments. We appreciate it very much.

RL
Raymond L.
Spofford, NH
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Pleased and thank you.
Friendly and efficient.

Hello Ray,

Thank you for your great response, we really appreciate the oppurtunity.

RK
Roxanna K.
Bellows Falls, VT
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Harry responded to me and was very apologetic and right on . He took good care of me and took hold of the situation .

Roxanna kuusela
Bought the car here and it’s a Hyundai dealershio

Hello Roxanna,

I do apologize for the communication issues at this visit, I am pleased we were able to resolve them. We look forward to your next visit.

hbrake@fentonautosales.com
HARRY R B., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Keene responded on 12/10/2018

Hello Roxanna,

Thank you very much for responding, it was my pleasure. I really appreciate the score and comments.

SA
Susan A.
Westminster, VT
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Service visit
Great visit Found the problem and fixed it
HARRY R B., Service and Parts Director from Hyundai of Keene responded on 12/05/2018

Hello Susan,

Thank you very much for the terrific score and comments, we really appreciate it.

Daniel C.
Winchester, NH
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Super Service!
On time, just what I needed and nothing more. Fast and courteous. Nice change from my past experiences.

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for responding, the great score and comments. We appreciate it very much.