Hartford, VT
2012 Hyundai Accent
09/25/2020 Category: Service
The associates were very welcoming than the other locations around and knowledgeable
MARY G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 09/25/2020

thank you so very much for your kind words! we look forward to seeing you again at your next service interval

Kevin B.
Newport, NH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/17/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai of Keene - Good People, Good service, good value
I have now owned (my most recent 3 vehicles) three Hyundai Santa Fe SUVs. Two I have purchased from Hyundai of Keene whom I find are very service-oriented and sales people that listen and offer suggestions. Good qualities.

I have my vehicles typically serviced here and have very good overall experiences.
MARY G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 09/18/2020

Kevin, thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your kind winds and look forward to seeing you again at your next service interval

PJ
Peggy J.
Charlestown, NH
09/08/2020 Category: Service
Loved Hyundai of Keene. Great service and very friendly staff.
MARY G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 09/08/2020

Peggy, thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey, and for your very kind words! We look forward to seeing you again at your next service interval. Please stay happy and safe, and enjoy the rest of the summer

Westminster, VT
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/05/2020 Category: Service
Great experience.
Hyundai of keene has always scheduled me in with a quick appointment. Many times showing up as a walk in for an oil change and fitting me right in then. Very clean building, friendly staff, profession service and parts team. Most of all a very guality vehicle with no machanicle issues for almost five years!
MARY G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 09/08/2020

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete teh survey, as well as for the kind words.

Jim K.
Putney, VT
08/27/2020
Hyundai of Keene
I made a review in the past and for some reason it gave it a 2 stars this is all wrong this is a 5 star dealership sales service if I could I would give 10 star this place was a incredible experience it was so good air brought mother down when I got service done see bought a new car she is very happy just incredible
MARY G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 08/27/2020

thank you Jim !!!

Denise B.
Marlborough, NH
2020 Hyundai Kona
08/25/2020 Category: Service
service is the only positive I've had there
Service wonderful. Sales a nightmare
MARY G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 08/25/2020

Denise, I am so very sorry to hear that your sales experience was not up to par!  Please let me know how I can help, I will be happy to assist in any way ..
Mary Gagnon
service manager
603-354-5081
mgagnon@fentonautosales.com

Marie M.
Winchendon, MA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
08/25/2020 Category: Service
The people who work there
MARY G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 08/25/2020

Marie, thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey. As always your time and business are very important to us and we hope to continue to earn both

KW
Kacy W.
North Walpole, NH
2012 Hyundai Accent
08/24/2020 Category: Service
Honest, Fair, and Friendly
I have taken my car in a few times now since I have moved to the area and have been treated amazingly. The pricing has always been fair and the staff was willing to work with me price wise on whatever it was I needed. They are always friendly and quick with their work. I’m not a big dealership fan, but they have always gone above and beyond.
MARY G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 08/24/2020

Kacy, thank you for taking the time to complete the survey!

EP
Elizabeth P.
West Dover, VT
2012 Hyundai Tucson
08/18/2020 Category: Service
Service Department is Awesome!
Riley is so amazing I can't say enough about the wonderful job she does to make car repairs and maintenance easy and stress free!
SP
Scott R P. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 08/19/2020

You are the best. Thank you!

BC
Beth C.
Sullivan, NH
08/15/2020
Great customer service and safety during this Covid time
Leasing my new Kona was a great experience all around. Andy and Kevin were professional, helpful, friendly and answered all my questions as it was my first time leasing. Let me just say I LOVE my new Kona! Thank you for making this experience easy and satisfying. I look forward to the same professional friendly help when my car needs service.
MARY G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 08/15/2020

Beth, I am so happy to hear that you had a positive experience!  We will do our very best to make sure that you continue to do so.

ZS
Zachery S.
Jaffrey, NH
2007 Hyundai Elantra
08/12/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Keene NH
Great experience! Friendly and helpful staff. Didn’t have to wait the full hour (speedy). Knowledgeable mechanics and super friendly reception.
MARY G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 08/14/2020

thank you so very much !

JO
Jody O.
Brattleboro, VT
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/02/2020 Category: Service
Call
My original score did not pertain to Scott or Riley. They are always great! It pertained to the original issue alone.

08/02/2020 Category: Service
Disappointed
Read above
MARY G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 08/03/2020

Good morning Jody,
  I am very sorry to hear of your negative experience with your Hyundai. I have contacted my sales team as well as Hyundai customer service on your behalf and I will keep you posted

Alfred M.
Meriden, CT
2007 Hyundai Sonata
07/29/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding Servie Department
I was visiting family in NH and stopped here with my 2007 Sonata to get an oil change. Ended up doing a tire balance and rotation and new strut mounts. The total price for parts and labor was much less than I expected. Rylee the Service Manager was totally focused on customer satisfaction and Jeff my Technician clearly displayed his 30 plus years experience as a Master of his trade. The environment was sparkling clean, nicely furnished and everyone there treated me like family, including the Parts Manager. I would highly recommend this dealer, and as a Hyundai owner since 1996, believe me from experience, these vehicles are built to last.
MARY G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 07/30/2020

Alfred, thank you so very much for your kind words! At Hyundai of Keene we strive to provide our guests with the most positive experience possible and it is so nice to hear that we have met your expectations. Thank you again, and next time you are in NH we look forward to seeing you. Until then, safe travels and thank you very much.

Susan S.
Royalton, VT
07/25/2020 Category: Service
un trustworthy
Told me the car needed parts replaced - it did not.
MARY G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 07/27/2020

Susan, I am very sorry to hear that you feel as if you were lied to. I reviewed your work order, as well as the technician's diagnostic findings.
Although I understand that the alignment shop reported to you that the car was in "spec", the documented play in the balljoints ( 1/16" of an inch) as well as the broken right front sway link and loose left front sway link are not within manufacturer specifications.
As always, we  provide our guests with a comprehensive multi-point inspection that is completed by factory trained technicians. I am concerned that you mention tie rod ends, as that is not something my technician noted as requiring service and/or replacement.
I would like an opportunity to discuss this with you, please contact me at 603-354-5081 or at mgagnon@fentonautosales.com

SJ
Sandy J.
Hinsdale, NH
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
07/22/2020 Category: Service
Extremely satisfied with total experience
Was extremely satisfied with the quick service, the excellent service and the way the staff treated me.
MARY G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 07/22/2020

Sandy, we always love to see you, you are most definately a favorite here!  Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, we appreciate you and your business.