Overall Rating 4.0769192/5Overall Rating 4.0769192/5Overall Rating 4.0769192/5Overall Rating 4.0769192/5rating 4.0769192
Overall Rating 2.61538/5Overall Rating 2.61538/5rating 2.61538rating 2.61538rating 2.61538

Stephen M.
Swanzey, NH
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Service department
Excellent service.
RICHARD G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you for your kind comments and wonderful score. We appreciate it very much.

Michael M.
Springfield, VT
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Great service and professional employees
I will return for sure. Rich in the service department was responsive and very professional.
RICHARD G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 10/25/2019

Alstead, NH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Their Service Department does an excellent job, there is always a follow up phone call the next day to make sure everything was satisfactory. The staff are all very helpful, and the pricing is most reasonable.
RICHARD G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 10/15/2019

Tallmadge, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/10/2019 Category: Service
This review needs explaination
We needed service for an emergency and as we are from out of state. after being towed in, the staff was more than acceptable in their service for us, providing a loaner for the lunchtime as well as to get us to the family event on time. Great people. Our Santa Fe was apparently repaired, under warranty, and we picked it up on our way back to Ohio. Their repair was coordinated with Hyundai Techs an all should have been well. Unfortunately, the problem occurred again west of Utica, NY which is where the car is now. I can't say enough about the people at the Keene, NH AND the Carbone Hyundai delership as both were extremely helpful and bent over backwards to accommodate our needs. Some of our specific ratings may seem incongruous with the overall rating but these are driven by circumstances beyond their control. should this failure occur a third time, our rating for brand quality will diminish a great deal.
RICHARD G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 10/16/2019

Swanzey, NH
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/27/2019 Category: Service
good service
service is the only consistent factor at Keene Hyundai. Other depts should take lessons ftom them.
RICHARD G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 10/02/2019

SQ
Sheila Q.
Winchester, NH
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/25/2019 Category: Service
The friendly service
Love Hyundai of Keene. Great friendly service from every department.
RICHARD G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 09/27/2019

Brattleboro, VT
2019 Hyundai Kona
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Great
Always great service. They got us in and out fast knowing we had a sick puppy at home.
RICHARD G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 09/27/2019

Brattleboro, VT
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Attention to detail
Professional, friendly, timely service. I'll return.

Cherylee M.
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Hassle free service
It is always a pleasure to get my car serviced by the great team at Hyundai of Keene. I can count of friendly , fast service and leave knowing my car is at it's best.

Leonard S.
Winchester, NH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
Great people to deal with

WF
William F.
Gardner, MA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Kylie
Best service center when I'm up in the northeast, Nh.

DJ
Dawn J.
Wilmington, VT
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Great service!!!
I always get great, prompt, and friendly service!😊

OB
Otto B.
Ludlow, VT
2016 Hyundai Genesis
friendly and competent
We will be moving from the area before our next service---thus we said unlike;ly to return. Service was fine and the personnel were friendly and helpful.

HD
Heather D.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Very helpful!
I was in for a recall service. My tire pressure light was on and service checked on it for me. They recommended I take it back to where I recently purchased the tires to have the leak fixed for free. When I took my car to the tire dealer, they mentioned Hyundai had marked where the leak was for them, I thought that was incredible service! All staff I interected with at Hyundai were very friendly and professional!

Robert M.
The staff
I always enjoy going for service, the people are always so friendly and helpful

PS
Convenient location, prompt service

David W.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Professional, courteous, and knowledgeable staff.
Totally satisfied.
RICHARD G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 09/10/2019

Todd S.
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/07/2019 Category: Service
Really good service from Rylee
Had an oil change and service went as expected. Rylee was helpful and very friendly. She is very pleasant, prior experience had the displeasure of working with Scott. He is the reason my wife did not purchase a Hyundai was his condescending attitude my prior service visit. She did not want to deal with that. My experience with him has not gone well.

The experience from Rylee was the complete opposite. Was an enjoyable experience this time.
RICHARD G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 09/10/2019