Richard B.
Milford, NH
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/09/2020 Category: Service
5 Starz!
Excellent, friendly, efficient service! Highly recommended!!
MARY G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 07/09/2020

Richard, Thank you so very much for completing the survey and for your kind words. We appreciate your time and your business and look forward to seeing you again at your next service interval

Tammy B.
Athens, VT
2016 Hyundai Veloster
07/08/2020 Category: Service
Rylee and the positive attitude of everyone.
I’ve been back a couple times and it is always a good time. They always have answers and are very good at diagnosis and explaining it to me. Love my car and the problems have either been something I did or acts of nature. Thank you Hyundai of Keene!
MARY G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 07/09/2020

Tammy, thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. I agree, Rylee is great! We look forward to seeing you again at your next service interval, until then please enjoy your summer.

Brattleboro, VT
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/08/2020 Category: Service
Great service, very professional
MARY G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 07/08/2020

Norman, thank you very much for taking the time to complete the survey. Your opinion of your service experience is very important to us, and your reply will help us to continuously improve.
Thank you!

TK
Thomas K.
Hartland, VT
2017 Hyundai Veloster
07/04/2020 Category: Service
Love my experience
Thank you again I loved my experience there
MARY G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 07/06/2020

Tom, thank you for your kind comments. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you again at your next service interval. Until then, please enjoy a safe and happy summer!

EP
Elizabeth P.
West Dover, VT
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Excellent As Usual!!
I will only bring my car here they are honest and I trust them!! The service techs have a good sense of humor too!
MARY G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 07/01/2020

Elizabeth, thank you so very much for completing the survey! We truly appreciate you and your time.  Thank you!

HC
Harvey C.
W Chesterfld, NH
2020 Hyundai Tucson
07/01/2020 Category: Service
a vehicle to meet your needs
Our salesman, Andy, worked with us to find a vehicle that fit us and our budget. No hassle or hard sell. We were able to get an excellent trade value and good deal on our lease.
MARY G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 07/01/2020

Thnak you for taking the time to complete the survey, your feedback is very important to us !

TJ
Timothy J.
Charlestown, NH
2014 Hyundai Azera
06/28/2020 Category: Service
ok
No better or worse than any other place I've been to. About average
MARY G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 06/29/2020

Timothy, I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed in your service visit. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so that I can address any issues you experienced.
Unfortunately we do not have facilities available to us at this time to provide a car wash, we are hoping to have that ammenity available in the future.

Keene, NH
2014 Hyundai Accent
06/22/2020 Category: Service
The staff is super friendly
I bought a Hyundai Accent for my daughter to drive at Hyundai of Keene and have taken the car there for service since then. The friendliness of the staff in both service and sales left an impression on me from the very first day. The people are great! The car is great! I recommend Hyundai of Keene to anyone looking for a quality vehicle and exceptional service.
MARY G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 06/23/2020

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey! As always, we strive to provide our guests with an exceptional service experience and your feedback helps us tremendously to streamline our service process.
Your kind words are gratefully heard, thank you !

James R.
Woodstock, VT
2020 Hyundai Tucson
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Andy Willis was totally committed to providing a quality customer experience. Start to finish he provided it.
M wife and I agree that Hyundai of Keene has customer satisfaction as their top priority.
We were very pleased with the knowledgable and friendly service. Love my new Tucson !
MARY G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 06/19/2020

Thank you do very much for your kind words! We value you and your time and appreciate your business

LC
Lisa L C.
Hillsboro, NH
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Very helpful with advising and friendly!
MARY G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 06/18/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete the survey, we appreciate your time and your business and look forward to seeing you again at your next service visit.

Andover, VT
2013 Hyundai Veloster
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Very caring
^
MARY G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 06/18/2020

Thank you for completing the survey! As always we strive to make your service experience exceptional, please contact me if you have suggestions that you feel would improve our customer lounge and parking. We are always grateful for customer feedback and appreciate you taking the time to help us improve your service experience.

Cherylee M.
Hinsdale, NH
06/15/2020 Category: Service
It’s good to have a place to go where you know you will always get great friendly service.
MARY G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 06/16/2020

Cherylee, it is always a pleasure to see you! Thank you for completing the survey, your feedback is very important to us.

Keene, NH
2013 Hyundai Tucson
06/12/2020 Category: Service
it is close by
its close by
MARY G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 06/12/2020

thank you very much for taking the time to complete the survey. We value you and your time, and truly appreciate it!

TR
Timothy R.
Bennington, NH
2017 Hyundai Accent
06/09/2020 Category: Service
Great Service and People!
I can't say enough about the service at Hyundai of Keene for the care of my car. Those working there are terrific and so is my experience each time I'm there.
MARY G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 06/09/2020

Thank you so very much for returning the survey!  We appreciate your time and your business and look forward to seeing you again at your next service.

KG
Kevin G.
Chester, VT
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/09/2020 Category: Service
#1
#1
MARY G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 06/09/2020

Kevin, thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey! We appreciate you and your business, and look forward to seeing you again