Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5

West Lebanon, NH
2018 Hyundai Accent
07/30/2021 Category: Service
Quality of service and maintenance.
Every time I drive away after my vehicle has been serviced, my vehicle feels like a new car. Hyundai of Keene’s maintenance department is top notch. The personnel are friendly and they ensure I drive away happy. Hey, I drive 68 miles one way for their service. That says it all!
MARY G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 08/02/2021

Mellyn S.
Sterling, MA
07/27/2021
Professional service staff
While on vacation, I visited the Hyundai of Keene service dept for an oil change. I have never had such exceptional service! Mary, the Service Manager, was efficient, professional, knowledgeable and friendly. I left knowing that my vehicle was thoroughly checked and safe. The multi point inspection sheet provided is much appreciated. I don't get that with other dealerships. I just have to trust the service rep when they say my car is "good to go." I live over an hour away, but if my schedule allows, I will be back.
MARY G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 07/27/2021

Mellyn, thank you so very much for your very kind words!  It was very nice to meet you , and please, if we can ever be of any assistance do not hesitate to contact me I will be very happy to help.

07/13/2021 Category: Service
So so
Excellent servicing team. Sales reps need some training. You never know when an existing Hyundai owner might want another car.
MARY G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 07/14/2021

thank you for taking the time to complete the survey!

07/03/2021 Category: Service
The people
The service provided was exceptional
MARY G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 07/10/2021

thank you!

Carolyn M.
Tampa, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/02/2021 Category: Service
Service department
Very professional and accommodating, we had a few logistical problems, and they worked with us to get everything done.
MARY G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 07/10/2021

Thank you!

David M.
Swanzey, NH
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/23/2021 Category: Service
Another day with great service.
Riley at the service counter was very pleasant and happy to take care of our service. We had an Inspection done, tires rotated and recall fixed. Cost was less than we expected. Car was ready when we got there to pick it up.
MARY G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 06/24/2021

David, thank you for taking the time to complete the survey!

2021 Hyundai Venue
06/14/2021 Category: Service
The staff was welcoming and to work with.
GREAT STAFF AND GREAT SERVICE I FELT LIKE FAMILY.
MARY G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 06/15/2021

thank you for your very kind words! And you deserve to be treated like family, we appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you again at your next service interval

Derrick D.
Fitzwilliam, NH
06/05/2021 Category: Service
clean, fair, and honest
the service team at Hyundai are very willing to answer all my questions, and treat the customer like a valued guest
MARY G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 06/05/2021

Derrick, thank you for your very kind words and for choosing us for your service needs. As always we appreciate your time and your business and look forward to seeing you again at your next service interval

RL
Raymond L.
Spofford, NH
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/04/2021 Category: Service
Efficient, pleasant and professional.
Thank you! You have been servicing my Tucson effectively for three years.
MARY G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 06/05/2021

Raymond, thank you for your loyalty and for taking the time to complete the survey. As always we appreciate your time and your business and look forward to seeing you again at your next service interval

Jeannine M.
Winchendon, MA
05/21/2021 Category: Service
Feiendly staff, professional
We were greated by first, the person behind sales desk who was very personable.
When we went to service we were treated with friendly, professional staff.
They washed our car, which was a plus.
One young man showed us how to turn the bass up on the radio.
Don't mind the drive to Keene NH as we know we will be very well treated.
MARY G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 05/22/2021

Thank you!  We look forward to seeing you again at your next service...

John L.
Dummerston, VT
05/15/2021 Category: Service
Mary and Rylee
I’ve owned cars for over 50 years. Your shop provided me with my best service experience ever.
MARY G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 05/17/2021

John, you are a pleasure to work with! Thank you very much for completing the survey, your opinion means the world to us.

James R.
Woodstock, VT
2020 Hyundai Tucson
05/09/2021 Category: Service
Serious problem with 2020 Tucson
I was disappointed that I was not given a car for the day. I told the dealership of what I believe is a serious mechanical / or computer driver problem causing my 2020 Hyundai Tucson to display warning lights after hearing a very loud clunk coming from the engine compartment.
This has happened twice on Interstate Hwys where slowing down or stopping in dangerous.
I told the dealership service of the problem, but need to leave the car while I ha other business to attend to. I was told when I purchased the car that these kind of issues would warrant a loaner car for a few hours while diagnostics were evaluated.
MARY G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 05/10/2021

Good morning Mr. Reiman,
  I am very sorry to hear that we failed to meet your expectations as far as a rental vehicle being made available for your use. I certainly recall discussing this with you and hoped that we could arrange an appointment when a car would have been available.
   I also see that you decined to have the safety recall performed on your car. Please reconsider this as any safety recall is of utmost importance.
    Thank you, and please feel free to contact me personally if I can be of any assistance.
   Mary Gagnon, service manager, 603-354-5081

Karen M.
Plainfield, NH
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/28/2021 Category: Service
Friendly and courteous staff
Service was scheduled due to a recall notification
Service was completed on time as noted by the recall letter
I am very impressed with both service and sales representatives
MARY G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 04/29/2021

thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to complete the survey!

Dave L.
Keene, NH
04/23/2021
Quick, efficient, service
I love my Kona (3 years) and zero problems. In for routine service, and nice waiting room and in and out.
MARY G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 04/24/2021

Dave, thank you for completing the survey!

LD
Laura D.
Brattleboro, VT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Honest dealership
Always take good care of me here.
MARY G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 04/21/2021

Laura, thank you for completing the survey!