Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5
Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

RK
Roxanna K.
Bellows Falls, VT
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Friendly customer service
You guys are the best
MARY G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 02/24/2020

Thank you Roxanna, we think you are pretty great yourself!!!

Dummerston, VT
02/23/2020 Category: Service
Tucson repair
Finished repairs sooner than anticipated
MARY G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 02/24/2020

Priscilla, thank you for your review!

Marlborough, NH
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Wash and Vac Service
I have already commented.
MARY G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 02/20/2020

Diane, I am very sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your recent service visit. I agree that having the car wash service would be beneficial to our guests and we are working on making that amenity available.
please feel free to contact me at 603-354-5081, I would appreciate am opportunity to talk to you about this
Mary Gagnon

Bennington, NH
2017 Hyundai Accent
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Great service and people!
I'm grateful how the service department has worked with me on keeping my car so great. I really appreciate you all!
MARY G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 02/19/2020

Tim, thank you so much for taking the time to return the survey, your opinion means so much to us!!!

Cherylee M.
Hinsdale, NH
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Reliable
So glad that I get my maintenance done at Hyundai of Keene. While waiting for my services, I was pleased to see how thorough the service team was on helping someone who was not a regular customer. They received the same great service as if they had bought the car at the dealership. They went out of the way to help them. If you are not satisfied with your current service supplier, give them a try. You won't regret it.
MARY G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 02/19/2020

Cherylee, thank you so much for your kind words! As always we strive to provide each and every guest with an exceptional service experience and we appreciate your support.
Thank you again!

Leslie M.
Keene, NH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Service is great. Always very friendly.
MARY G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 02/08/2020

Thank you for your kind words!  We appreciate your business and will continue to strive to provide an exceptional service experience...

EP
Elizabeth P.
West Dover, VT
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Riley Rocks!!
Everytime I bring my car in Riley is so wonderful! She is always very helpful and professional I would never bring my car anywhere else!!
MARY G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 02/05/2020

thank you for your very kind words! I agree, Rylee is an asset to our company and we are very fortunate to have her!

Anne M.
Rindge, NH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/02/2020 Category: Service
Good customer service
Excellent customer service. Friendly and helpful
MARY G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 02/03/2020

Ann, thank you so very much for your kind words! As always, we strive to provide our guests with the best possible service experience and are very happy to hear the positive feedback. Thank you again!

TF
Thelma F.
Lebanon, NH
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
01/26/2020 Category: Service
All employees were friendly, knowledgeable and sharing
All employees were friendly, knowledgeable and sharing.
MARY G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 01/27/2020

Thank you for your review! as always, we strive to provide an exceptional service experience and are grateful to hear feedback from our guests.

Putney, VT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/23/2020 Category: Service
No worries sales and service
In the several years I have been dealing with this Hyundai dealership, I have found them to be trustworthy, efficient, and friendly.
MARY G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 01/24/2020

thank you so very much for your kind words!

Gilsum, NH
2019 Hyundai Kona
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai service
Service was great. My car got in quickly and done right.
MARY G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you for your review! as always we strive to provide an exceptional service experience. We certainly appreciate your kind words

Jaffrey, NH
01/19/2020 Category: Service
Riley was wonderful to work with, she listened to me and empathized with my concerns. She made me feel valued.
MARY G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you for your review! We are very fortunate to have Rylee here, she is a very strong advocate for our guests and I will be sure to let her know of your kind words.

Jeffrey W.
Swanzey, NH
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Prompt efficient
Even updated my license plates without my requesting. Good job.
MARY G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 01/14/2020

thank you for your review! As always our guest's experience is our #1 priority.

Karen B.
Swanzey, NH
2019 Hyundai Kona
01/11/2020 Category: Service
good service
good
MARY G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 01/12/2020

Good day!
Karen, thank you for your review, as always our guests experience is our top priority

Douglas B.
Wilmington, VT
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Great place
Love the people
MARY G. from Hyundai of Keene responded on 01/12/2020

Good day!
Thank you for your review, as always our customers experience is our top priority.