4.4

Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5

KA
Kenneth A.
Flushing, NY
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/23/2020 Category: Service
Great service and quick service
Service is quick and very knowledgeable about their cars

EW
Eunice W.
Brooklyn, NY
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/21/2020 Category: Service
I love the fast service.
The staff was polite and nice, the service was fast.

IO
Israel O.
Astoria, NY
2012 Hyundai Veloster
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Fast service and well done
Employees are very nice
Place very clean and affordable
Love hunday

PM
Paul M.
Ozone Park, NY
01/19/2020 Category: Service
Everyone was extremely professional
They took care of everything no hassle
They just called when my car was ready.

Paul,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback.  We appreciate your kind words.  We look forward to seeing you again at Hyundai of Long Island City!

Jose P.
East Elmhurst, NY
01/19/2020 Category: Service
On time and good costumer service

Jose,

Christina M.
Maspeth, NY
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Prompt Service
Great experience. Awesome crew. The popcorn was a plus.
MICHAEL S A. from Hyundai of Long Island City responded on 01/17/2020

Christina,

Jamaica, NY
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Personal attention
Mr. Ron was nice,quick, made sure everything was done in a timely manner.
MICHAEL S A. from Hyundai of Long Island City responded on 01/17/2020

Carmen,

New York, NY
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Ron is the best!
Brought my car in for servicing and who do I see?Ron! My account service man from the now defunct Potamkin Hyundai. Ron is always friendly, professional, communicative, attentive to detail and he never forgets a face. As always with Ron I felt heard and taken care of, unlike it was before he recently started working at this location; where it felt like if you asked a question you're being a bother and you were left to rot for hours in the waiting area. Things are starting to look up in LIC thanks to Ron!
MICHAEL S A. from Hyundai of Long Island City responded on 01/15/2020

Sherron,

JV
Jovana V.
Woodside, NY
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/14/2020 Category: Service
I made my appointment with Conny who was friendly and helped me with everything I needed. My experience was excellent and I did not have to do a thing, but just give my keys. I felt secure and confident that my car was going to be taken care of. I highly recommend this business to anyone who has a car.
MICHAEL S A. from Hyundai of Long Island City responded on 01/15/2020

Jovana,

Matthew R.
Brooklyn, NY
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Great place with great smiles
Stefanie in service center is amazing and helped me out so much

Matthew,

JN
Joseph N.
New York, NY
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Good
As always I have a good service

Good Morning Joseph,

Please give me a call at 7183616800 to discuss your recent service experience.

Michael Albrizio

BF
Brady F.
Malverne, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai of L.I.C is the best!
Conny is fantastic! She does an excellent job taking care of my car's needs. On this visit the issue was not resolved and I was a couple of miles away from the dealership. I came back and Conny asked one of the technicians (her name escapes me) to check out my care. She resolved it in less than 10 minutes, That young lady has skills!!! Thanks Hyundai! Brady F.

Brady,

David R.
Astoria, NY
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Good communication and excellent customer service
I extremely happy with the service at this location

David,

Juan T.
Corona, NY
MICHAEL S A. from Hyundai of Long Island City responded on 01/11/2020

Juan,

Please call Ronald to discuss you recent service experience.

718-361-6800