Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5rating 4.41

Overall Rating 3.1071446/5Overall Rating 3.1071446/5Overall Rating 3.1071446/5rating 3.1071446rating 3.1071446
Overall Rating 2.0178554/5Overall Rating 2.0178554/5rating 2.0178554rating 2.0178554rating 2.0178554

CG
Carlos G.
Kew Gardens, NY
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
I have no problem returning back. Great customer service and support

Bryan M.
Great
Best help you can get is here in LIC queens
JASON B., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hyundai of Long Island City responded on 10/17/2018

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Good service average communication
The last time I went to this dealer it was for a recall service. I booked the appointment and then after dropping off my car, they did not let me know they were missing the replacement part. I waited several hours before finding this out. They told me they would call when they got the part in sometime in the next week or two... they never called and I waited until my next oil change before getting the recall prepared.

The one piece of feedback I'd say is that I'm consistently promised a phone call/communication from these folks and I never get one. When I drop my car off, they say they will call when complete but I never get that call. I always have to call back to check in. On the whole, everyone is friendly and the service is good but this communication part is frustrating.

we apologize for the issues with communication. we are always trying to improve our service department and communcation one of them. we thank you for the business and the survey. thank you again

Carlos H.
Astoria, NY
Hyundai Service department
fast, friendly service and comfortable waiting environment.

FH
Felicita H.
New York, NY
2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Car care
As soon as I pulled up Adam took my Car and began working on it. The service was great. I even had my NY Inspection done here saving me an extra trip.

Long Island City, NY
10/16/2018 Category: Service
I love Hyundai, i love their employees but
I spend a lot of money at hyundai and the cost is priced more than their competitors. While i love the service, my pockets do not and i may have to seek service elsewhere.

we always thank you for your business and the survey. we can always give you more discount for future services and we would love to continue servicing the vehicle going forward as well. my name is Jason. im the service manager. please dont hestiate to see me. thank you again and have a good day.

F
F.
Elmhurst, NY
Professionalism
Nice people
JASON B., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hyundai of Long Island City responded on 10/16/2018

TK
Teresa K.
Ridgewood, NY
Great
Was very informative

New York, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great, fast service
Hyundai of LIC did an awesome job. My Hyundai was quickly finished and they processed me quickly.
I do wish the service hours were later.

thank you for the survey and comments

Flushing, NY
Dissatisfied customer
Had an early appt for an oil change and tire rotation. 5.5 hours later my vehicle was ready. Don't understand why it took so long for a simple routine check up and wasn't given any explaining why. They apologized for the delay and that was it. Very unhappy with the entire experience.

good morning, my name is Jason. im the service manager. we do apologize for the long wait. we always appreciate your business here with us and the survey as well. i want to make it up to you if anyway possible. i can give 15% off your next service for your troubles. the score on the survey means alot to us and my advisor. if you can please help us with a rescore we would greatly appreciate it. you can reach me at jasonbaelic@gmail.com for any further questions or comments. i look forward to hearing from you. lets make it right and move forward together. thank you very much.

CP
Carmen P.
East Elmhurst, NY
10/14/2018 Category: Service
good service nice facility but>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
had a tail light cover replaced and it cost $270, when the cover only needed to be replaced. I priced the cover online at 4 different auto places and it came to less then $100> If I paid for new light why didn't i get the old light back in the box? I have to be honest your service people are nice the faculty is comfortable, but my husband Michael feels ripped off. Can you explain why he shouldn't feel like that.
JASON B., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hyundai of Long Island City responded on 10/15/2018

hello this is Jason Bae. Im the service manager. We thank you for the comments and the survey. Were the online prices from a Hyundai dealership prices? most online prices are non OEM part prices and cheaper. we apologize if you didn't get the old part back but we wouldn't give it back unless it was requested by the customer. Any repair that are done here comes with 1 yr or 12k miles warranty and we use original Hyundai OEM pars. i hope i answered some of your questions and i can answer any more questions if you have anytime. please feel free to reach out to me. best way is my email. Jasonbaelic@gmail.com. thank you for your business with us and have a good day.

Matthew B.
Astoria, NY
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Dealership Decor , service , convenience of neighborhood location to my home residence
I was very happy for the prompt service appointment scheduled when I called 1.5 hours earlier to schedule
an appointment for a motor oil change that same day . When I arrived at the Hyundai LIC dealership for service , the oil change was done within 45 minutes ; what a real convenient Hyundai dealership .
JASON B., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hyundai of Long Island City responded on 10/13/2018

SA
Shaheen A.
East Elmhurst, NY
2013 Hyundai Veloster
10/12/2018 Category: Service
great people and great service
friendly people and the service is excellent

H
H.
Queens, NY
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Horrible service
Horrible wait times....incompetent staff....only good thing about this place was the free beverage and popcorn!!!!!! Don't buy Hyundai...but if you have already....service your car elsewhere!!!!
JASON B., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hyundai of Long Island City responded on 10/12/2018

we do apologize for the issues you had with us during the repair of the vehicle. however, we feel like we did everything we can to make it up and move forward. we will work towards a better service department and we can only hope you will join us for your future repairs. thank you

EG
Esthefanie G.
Jamaica, NY
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Really appreciated Fayyat and Peter
There are ups and down by everyone means well really appreciated cinnamon d’amdrea peter fayyat and venita oh and maintenance Guys !
JASON B., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hyundai of Long Island City responded on 10/09/2018

RP
Ronald P.
Bronx, NY
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding Customer Service
I leased my new Hyundai from another Hyundai dealer but because this dealer is near my job I brought my car in for repair. I was so impressed with the exceptional positive and very friendly attitude of everyone I encountered. The service supervisor quickly and intelligently diagnosed my problem and my car was ready after only a few hours despite me not having an appointment, not being a regular customer, and knowing many cars were ahead of me. My satisfaction with the entire experience was as it good as it gets. And by the way I loved my 2015 Sonata Sport and love my new 2018 Sonata Limited. Thank You Everyone for being so nice to me and for fixing my car correctly and quickly. You All ROCK !!!! Ron Peel from American Airlines.

thank you very much!

Woodside, NY
10/04/2018 Category: Service
JASON B., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hyundai of Long Island City responded on 10/04/2018

SA
Shahidah A.
New York City, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Very Good.
The staff is great and the service was very good. I would definitely go back.

FM
Fadi M.
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Welcome people
JASON B., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hyundai of Long Island City responded on 10/03/2018

RZ
Robert Z.
Yonkers, NY
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai 2017
Bad service
JASON B., SERVICE ADVISOR from Hyundai of Long Island City responded on 10/02/2018

we apologize for the issue you had with us. We are usually very good with reaching out to customer with parts order. there must have been some type of misunderstanding and i would like to make it up to you in anyway. my name is Jason, im the service manager here. we apologize again and hope we can move forward together. thank you very much.